Punisher vs. The Brood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
stick out tongue Punisher is just all smiles. Siguorney Weaver can do this. Do you think one of marvels bonners can.

Orestes
You mean the Aliens, right?

Ripley was bad ... made of much sterner stuff than the average person ... but in the end, she made it out with relatively little skill, training and experience. What she did with luck and difficulty, Frank will do with ease and pleasure.

Piedmon
If you can beat the Brood, you can beat the Aliens since one is a ripoff of the other.... I think that was his point.....

Anyway, depends on what Frank is armed with. He'd need a lot of ammunition and serious artillary to take out a hive.

Smaxxer
What is it, Brood or Aliens ? I know the Brood are some kind of Aliens-rip offs, but they are even more dangerous.

I don't see punisher winning this one (and I see him winning a lot of fights, but not this one).

Wonderman
Brood were around a while before Aliens
So far one of the only regs who can beat them are Riply and Wolverine.

Orestes
Hell, who can keep track?

Anyway, they've got nothing on Frank.

wolverine8888
are u saying one brood or army of them. because it took ff and x-men to take the brood the last time they showed up. if thats the case punisher dies in seconds

Orestes
Wow, they're that bad? I figured he just meant Aliens ... aliens. Guess I'll have to study up on these things. stick out tongue

Piedmon
Nah. First, Punisher outfits himself with a wrist-mounted cutting torch, a heavy-caliber rifle with armor piercing rounds, a remotely detonated shaped charge, and a bunch of grenades.

He walks up to the Brood and stands there passively as the Drones swarm around him. As one grabs him and hefts him over its back, intending to bring him back to the hive, he slaps a shaped charge under the thing's thorax.

The broodlings return Frank to the hive and web him up in a corner. They place a Brood Egg in front of him, so the baby form can hatch. Frank waits patiently until the Drone he tagged moves a safe distance away (optimally, he'll wait until it approaches the Queen). Then he presses the button on that detonator and takes out about 1/3rd of the hive right there.

Easily freeing himself with the cutting torch, Frank pulls out the rifle and starts unloading. If he's lucky, that blast took out the Queen, but if not, the drones are still going to be in panic and chaos for a while. Frank finds some corner of the hive where he can settle behind cover and digs in, and after that its his game. Any broodling that wanders into his sites gets a round between the eyes. Grenades deal with any massed charges.

The Brood probably retreat after most of their warriors and drones are dead. The Queen probably won't risk fighting herself, but now Frank has her and the last survivors on the run....

wolverine8888
dude it took the ff and x-men to beat them there no way punisher will last more then 20 seconds thats if he lucky

Piedmon
The X-Men/FF mini series was so patently horrible that I would recommend we eject it from continuity forever and never speak of it again.

Warmonger
Uhh you did say "The Brood" right? Not Aliens? Cause if its the Brood Frank Castle is dead in like 3 seconds. yes the brood are very similar in the way they look, except that the brood are far more intellignent and come in a veriety of flavors, from flying to burring to hulk armor plated monsters. Frank Castle has no real chance agianst them as the first wound he takes startrs to turn him into one of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.