Sporting Chants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.M
What are the best chants you have heard by fans of sports ?

i heared this one by the Liverpool fand the other day.

"he's Big, He's Red, His Feet Stick Out Of Bed"

that was directed towards Peter Crouch

heared any good ones post them here big grin

jaden101
St Johnston fans being from the rather affluent city of perth when they played monaco a few years ago sang

"in your monaco slums"

i thought it was classic

DanZeke25
I am a fan of the "YANKEES SUCK!" one.

Dr. Strangelove
Not a sport, but I always loved the old ECW "You f*cked up, you f*cked up" chant.

Would be utterly hilarious if that happened at true sporting events.

Myth
"Bullshit... bullshit..."

A rather smart one was the Seattle Supersonic's croud during opposing team free throws would chant "1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2...." It for a short time actually made some players try to figure out what they were saying so it through them off. Word spread pretty fast and it stopped working.

T.M
From the Man Utd fans. About defender John O'Shea.

"When Johnny goes marching down the wing, O'Shea, O'Shea; When Johnny goes marching down the wing, O'Shea, O'Shea; When Johnny goes marching down the wing, The Stretford End will f*cking sing;

"We all know that Johnny's gonna score; na na na na na na na na na, na na, na na; na na na na na na na na na, na na, na na; na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na; We all know that Johnny's gonna score."

nick1811
diego, oh oh oh oh, diego, oh oh oh oh, he made the scousers cry, he came from uraguay.

for diego forlan when he played for man u

jaden101
he's fat...he's scouse...he's probably robbed your house..he's wayne rooney...he's wayne rooney

forumcrew
college basketball fans are the worst.. UMD students have gotten in trouble multiple times for chants yelled during duke games. Some were simple like just yelling F*ck Duke and then against virginia people would chant crack baby to dixon when he was in MD. I like the Duke one for when MD comes to town.. "not our rival" because md thinks duke cares about them, when really unc is the rival.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Not a sport, but I always loved the old ECW "You f*cked up, you f*cked up" chant.

Would be utterly hilarious if that happened at true sporting events.

laughing I remeber that. And i always like the "AS*HOLE, A*SHOLE."

Originally posted by Myth
"Bullshit... bullshit..."

A rather smart one was the Seattle Supersonic's croud during opposing team free throws would chant "1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2...." It for a short time actually made some players try to figure out what they were saying so it through them off. Word spread pretty fast and it stopped working.

I remeber in a college game once there was like 10 seconds left and the one team with the ball was like down by 2. They were desperately trying to get an open shot. When there was like 8 seconds left, the crowd staring counting down to the end of the game, but they purposley started at 6, then 5,4,3,2,1 to mess up the team and make them shoot earlier then they had to. It was hilarious because the guy just threw the ball up.

koolruningz
Originally posted by jaden101
he's fat...he's scouse...he's probably robbed your house..he's wayne rooney...he's wayne rooney

laughing laughing That is a absolute classic! I'll have to listen out for that one this season.

forumcrew
Originally posted by DanZeke25
laughing I remeber that. And i always like the "AS*HOLE, A*SHOLE."

I remeber in a college game once there was like 10 seconds left and the one team with the ball was like down by 2. They were desperately trying to get an open shot. When there was like 8 seconds left, the crowd staring counting down to the end of the game, but they purposley started at 6, then 5,4,3,2,1 to mess up the team and make them shoot earlier then they had to. It was hilarious because the guy just threw the ball up.

im not saying ur lying but that sounds almost impossible.. how a crowd could uniformly decide to count from 6 in under 2 or 3 seconds. and also theres a big clock that the players can see much easier then hearing the crowd.. must have been a stupid player.. which also doesnt make sense why a bad player had the ball.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by forumcrew
im not saying ur lying but that sounds almost impossible.. how a crowd could uniformly decide to count from 6 in under 2 or 3 seconds. and also theres a big clock that the players can see much easier then hearing the crowd.. must have been a stupid player.. which also doesnt make sense why a bad player had the ball.

no i definatley rember seeing it. It might have been near the end of the shot clock though? Im not sure. It might have been the NBA too, i forget. I just remeber seeing it on ESPN.

forumcrew
thats the true meaning of home field advantage when the crowd can cause a mistake. Happens in football a lot when they get so loud the offense cant communicate and has to burn a time out or gets a false start.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.