The Gargoyles VS New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
The Manhattan Clan

Goliath
Brooklyn
Lexington
Broadway
Hudson
Bronx
Xanatos (with his battle armor)
3 Gargoyle Robots
Coldstone
Macbeth

VS

New Avengers

Luke Cage
Ronin
Wolverine
Captain America
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Iron Man
Thunderbird II

P.S. I removed Sentry cause he's way outta the Gargoyles League and I addedd Thunderbird instead

Whirlysplatt
Iron man makes the big difference

K3VIL
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Iron man makes the big difference
I think Xanatos can counter Tony's technology.
Xanatos is the Tony Stark of Gargoyles universe.Richest man in the world, genious level intellect, expert in many fields especially new technologies and weapons, and lot more things, like magic, something Tony doesn't like.
Anyway, yes, his armor is inferior in the physical strength department, but was equipped with sensors, missiles, lasers/concussive force blasts, and many other gadgets, and could fly at considerable speeds.Yeah I know IM faced enemies like this many times, but Xanatos is equal to him in battle experience and intelligence and is a great tactician and planner also.
Each Gargoyle possess superhuman strength, durability, agility, reflexes, speed, endurance.
Goliath, the stronger one, in the level of Cage, so around Class 30tons, the others are all between Class 5-10 tons.Plus they are all expert aeriel and htt combatants with over 30 years of experience, and they can fly and glide very fast.

K3VIL
bump

EsteemedLeader
Who was Coldstone again? Don't remember...

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by K3VIL
Xanatos is the Tony Stark of Gargoyles universe.Richest man in the world, genious level intellect, expert in many fields especially new technologies and weapons, and lot more things, like magic, something Tony doesn't like.
Anyway, yes, his armor is inferior in the physical strength department, but was equipped with sensors, missiles, lasers/concussive force blasts, and many other gadgets, and could fly at considerable speeds.Yeah I know IM faced enemies like this many times, but Xanatos is equal to him in battle experience and intelligence and is a great tactician and planner also.
Each Gargoyle possess superhuman strength, durability, agility, reflexes, speed, endurance.
Goliath, the stronger one, in the level of Cage, so around Class 30tons, the others are all between Class 5-10 tons.Plus they are all expert aeriel and htt combatants with over 30 years of experience, and they can fly and glide very fast.

Yes but Tony has fought guys like the Hulk and beaten them - I'll be honest an EMP takes out Xanatos. His tech is not in the same class, Tony is at least class 75 and he can boost his strength into the 100's with no real trouble, hell his held his own against Hercules, Wonderman and Nefaria.

EsteemedLeader
Give the Gargoyles Griff at least.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Yes but Tony has fought guys like the Hulk and beaten them - I'll be honest an EMP takes out Xanatos. His tech is not in the same class, Tony is at least class 75 and he can boost his strength into the 100's with no real trouble, hell his held his own against Hercules, Wonderman and Nefaria.
I know that Whirly, but give the Manhattan Clan some credit.
Each one of them has experience on their side, and Xanatos has contingency plans too, he may be able to keep Tony busy then give Goliath the occasion to rip apart his armor, Goliath is at least Class 25/30 at max he may be in the Class 35 level, he can rip steel apart like paper, and when he goes enraged he's tough to stop.
IM has a vast weaponry, but it's him in usual armor, no "buster" armor, so while he has to deal with Xanatos and the 3metal gargoyle it's possible for Goliath or another one to sneak upon him.

Whirlysplatt
I know that Whirly, but give the Manhattan Clan some credit.
Each one of them has experience on their side, and Xanatos has contingency plans too, he may be able to keep Tony busy then give Goliath the occasion to rip apart his armor, Goliath is at least Class 25/30 at max he may be in the Class 40 level, he can rip steel apart like paper, and when he goes enraged he's tough to stop.
IM has a vast weaponry, but it's him in usual armor, no "buster" armor, so while he has to deal with Xanatos and the 3metal gargoyle it's possible for Goliath or another one to sneak upon him.

his beaten the Hulk in normal Armour in Iron man 128 I think it was his on hammers island he smashes about 30 supervillians at once inluding Rhino, Blizzard, Porcupine etc - I like the Gargoyles but iron man is the next league up.

EsteemedLeader
Captain America will own most of them.erm

K3VIL
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Captain America will own most of them.erm
ROTFL.
laughing
MacBeth can take Captain America on his own probably.
This man was former king of Scotland in 11th century, it means he has 10 centuries of battle experience over Captain America, he's at the peak of human fitness and he is immortal, plus he carries a war mace and other weaponry.He's an expert hunter and master fighter, in both armed and unarmed combat, and he usually throw down with Demona, a femal and strong gargoyle.

EsteemedLeader
And Cap throws down with the Incredible ****ing Hulk...

Next Venom_girl
Provided the fight takes place at night, I say the gargoyles-- since I like them better. stick out tongue (Hey, it's no worse then most of the arguements on this forum.)
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Who was Coldstone again? Don't remember...
The cyborg gargoyle who orignally contained 3 souls / personalities resurrected by Demona and Xanatos from the destroyed Scotland Clan (informally called Othello, Desdemona, and Iago. The Desdemona and Iago personalities were later transferred (by Alexander Fox Xanatos and Puck) to robot bodies: Desdemona became Coldfire and Iago became Coldsteel).
What about Angela? Or the Labyrinth clan (the mutates (Talon, Maggie, Fang, Claw) and the gargoyle clones (Thailog, Malibu, Burbank, Brentwood, Hollywood, and Delilah)) Or Demona? You'd think she'd want to destory some of those uppity humans with too much power and if you have Xanatos "the good version" you should include Fox and Alex as well-- at max Fae / werefox powers. evil face

Oh, and here's a pic of Coldstone:

chilled monkey
Great fight.

If I had to pick one, I'd go with Team Gargoyles, although it would be close and could go either way.

xmarksthespot
Macbeth is immortal if I recall correctly.

doctorstrongbad
This is going to be a really close fight but I'll say the new avengers, even though the gargoyles have the numbers advantage.

wolverine8888
this does not sound liek that good of a fight i use to watch the tv show and in no way would they prove a threat to the new avengers hell they cant even hit haft of them.

Azure
Gargoyles would totally win. But the battle needs more fighters we mean war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iI better stop myselfwar

wolverine8888
gragoles had hard time picking up things that were barly 3 tons ther enot very strong. there not very fast. hell they arnt even that good at fighting.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Princess Diana

Agreeing with Princess Whirly here.

Iron Man is too much for Xanatos. Mutated Fox ripped his armor apart. Avengers win.

Now if you gave them prep. Xanatos would on Stark. He's that damn good. Macbeth + Xanatos + prep. = stomping.

wolverine8888
dude mcbeth is not a threat. wolverien captain spiderman sentry iron man spider woman luke cage any of them would kick the shit out of him

brainchild81
Goliath, the stronger one, in the level of Cage, so around Class 30tons, the others are all between Class 5-10 tons.Plus they are all expert aeriel and htt combatants with over 30 years of experience, and they can fly and glide very fast. Damn good thread dude. I know Goliath is strong, but I doubt he's "30tons" strong. I could be wrong though(almost never!!!). Where did you get those stats?

wolverine8888
naw he more like 5 tons max out. also this fight is not that good there not very quick at all. they will get beaten rather easiliy I just dont see them doing any thing.

brainchild81
They are pretty good fighters. It's good to me because I like almost every character involved. Tony does make this impossible for the Gargoyles to pull off though. Don't underestimate them though. MacBeth is a threat to some people. He's a damn good tactician w/ centuries of experience. He and Ronin could have a nice lil' scrap. He's known to carry around a gun that shoots bolts of electricity. He could easily take out a certain fighter w/metal bonessmile. Especially if said fighter is distracted and fighting someone else. Might tag Cage too, although I've heard he's been upgraded so it might not have as much of an effect. Gargoyles would lose, but they're a damn entertaining bunch.

xmarksthespot
I thought the only way MacBeth could die was if he and Demona kill each other. She's not in the fight.

wolverine8888
does nto matter he can still be nock out or cut into pieces. by the way wolverine been hit with electric thigns many times like stomrs lightning and was barly hurt don't get me wrong it hurt him but did not injur him in the least. his eletric gun would have little effect on wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.