Cyclops and Havok Vs Namor and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
evil face

Piedmon
Namor picks Wolverine up and does a 'Fastball Special' that takes out Cyclops, Havok, and the surrounding area over a square half-mile.

peejayd
* yeah right, that's very much possible... duh?!

* both Namor & Logan are no team player, they lose to the Summers...

Metalmanx
I dunno about this.

Havok is the most powerful here, in my opinion. I know Namor is uber powerful and uber durable...but does one think he can withstand the extremely intense heat of plasma hotter than the sun?

And Cyke easily handles Wolverine, by the way.

Piedmon
Doesn't matter. Namor moves at Mach speeds. The Summers Brothers will literally be killed by his wake, as he just streaks past them and leaves a string of sonic booms behind.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Piedmon
Doesn't matter. Namor moves at Mach speeds. The Summers Brothers will literally be killed by his wake, as he just streaks past them and leaves a string of sonic booms behind.

Alright. I'll give you that one.

wolverine8888
since niether of the summers have proven they can take either wolverine or namor. and havok lost on 3 occassions to wolverine and has never even stalemated him I find it hard to believe summers have a chance

pr1983
Namor is the deciding factor here... Logan is not gonna take down Cyke or Havok if there is any distance between em...

If Namor can take Havoks blasts (i dunno his resistance to heat), then Namor, if not, The Summers'...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by pr1983
Namor is the deciding factor here... Logan is not gonna take down Cyke or Havok if there is any distance between em...

If Namor can take Havoks blasts (i dunno his resistance to heat), then Namor, if not, The Summers'... Ditto. Considering Havok can go omnidirectional, as his powers don't affect Cyclops. But Namor could speedblitz. Depends on distance.

Creshosk
Originally posted by wolverine8888
since niether of the summers have proven they can take either wolverine or namor. and havok lost on 3 occassions to wolverine and has never even stalemated him I find it hard to believe summers have a chance Cyclops shoots Wolverine in the fissure. . .

However Namor has speed, And potentially durability. . .

Wynndar
Namor could just attack both Summers through the ground. I think he would shrug off most anything Cyclops hits him with. Havok's intense heat is going to truly affect him.

wolverine8888
I still wanna see proof of either summers ever beating normal unverse wolverine. I have prove wolverine beating havok and have posted it many times. I think i have prove wolverine beating cyclopes to but im not sure need to look through my comics.

Metalmanx
This proof you speak of...you mean when you just spout out things you wish you saw from comics and expect to believe you because you have comics?

Cyclops and Havok could easily take out Wolverine.

Namor is the ONLY challenge here.

LGodamus
namor isnt really a challenge here either unless he can close distance before they get shots off...cause both summers would gun for namor first , and clean up the furball later

Metalmanx
Originally posted by LGodamus
namor isnt really a challenge here either unless he can close distance before they get shots off...cause both summers would gun for namor first , and clean up the furball later

That's true, but even they can't match Namor's speed. He'd have them both dead before they got their shots off.

doctorstrongbad
Namor is a bad man they guy fights the hulk, I think he can handle the summers brothers. I'm not saying he can do it by himself, wolvie would help. At least he would be a moving target.

Wolverine and Namor win this

DarkCrawler
Namor is THIS fast.

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/3176/namorefeat513dy.gif

xmarksthespot
Hmm... very fast indeed. Namor has the better odds. Wolverine is a non-factor. But I'm wondering how long does it take Havok to release an omnidirectional wave of plasma? Distance is still an unknown.

Marvel=DC
I'd say something but I think everyone else just did whistle

joesha28
Logan could play decoy here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.