ROTS Obi-Wan and ROTS Anakin vs. Yoda and ROTS Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Simus
Before you say anything I made this thread to try and show to fanboys that Obi and Anakin are not better duelers.

Darth Faunus
What in hell. . . ? Either of these two could take the duo by themselves.

Lord Simus
I know it was meant for those two morons in the EU forum.

Admiral Akbar
Nobody is stupid enough to think ROTS obi and anakin would win. ok!

Tptmanno1
Please enlighten me as Why Yoda and mace would win?

Fishy
Are you serious?

Hmm lets see Yoda put Dooku on the defensive in just thirty seconds.

Dooku schooled Obi Wan and Anakin in AOTC and could have done so in ROTS.

Mace is apparantly as good as Dooku, but more importantly took out Sidious in a lightsaber fight, something Yoda said Obi Wan could never ever do. Yoda and Mace are in a league of their own.

Deus Ex
Attack of the movie forum Clones!

Kam Solusar
is this before or after yoda and mace have been put in the carbonite freezing chamber?

Deus Ex
This is Yoda with no arthritis meds, no lightsaber, and alzheimer's... Mace Windu at age ninety with no lightsaber, bladder trouble, and one leg, versus Obi-wan and Anakin in their prime with blades and Kaiburr crystals.

Kam Solusar
u forgot maces alcahol problem

Fishy
Yoda and Mace will still win, if Yoda is any crazier then he is in ESB he will take them both out using the force in ways they can only dream off.

Kam Solusar
well then yoda is drunk and thinks hes a maggot living in a teapot on hoth

Fishy
In that case he might lose... Unless magots have really strong survival instincts

Kam Solusar
lol

Kam Solusar
in this situation the only way obi wan and anakin could win was if they lept into a pod racer and tried to out live them

darthsith19
Hmm, lets see...
A.
Mace vs. Obi-Wan = Obi-Wan puts a convincing fight and tries a trick or to but none of his tricks work work so he gets screwed.
Yoda vs. Anakin = Anakin concentrates as hard as he can and tries his very best but Yoda just twirles around a few times, breaks Anakin's defenses and kills him.

OR
B.
Mace vs. Anakin = Because of how much Anakin dislikes Mace he uses the Dark Side which akes him nearly strong enough to beat Mace but then he makes a huge mistake and gets killed. Or maybe Mace just slices off his legs and an arm, gets Anakin's lightsaber, then some lava comes... smile
Obi-Wan vs. Yoda = Obi-Wan tries a few tricks (as he did with Mace) but Yoda uses the tricks to his advantage and kills Obi-Wan.

So, as you see, Yoda and Mace'd win, no doubt about it. But I don't believe either of them could beat both Obi and Ani at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.