Deathstroke and Black Panther Vs Spiderman and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Deathstroke and Black Panther Vs Spiderman and Wolverine

cheldon
i think deathstroke could win, but i voted for wolvie and spiderman

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by cheldon
confused deathstroke and black panther but you voted for the other. Explain on how they would win yes

EsteemedLeader
DS and BP = brains advantage

W and SM = powers advantage

Which one is better?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
DS and BP = brains advantage

W and SM = powers advantage

Which one is better?

Deathstroke has beaten people way stronger than him, like wonderwoman, and such.

EsteemedLeader
Because of his shmahts.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Deathstroke has beaten people way stronger than him, like wonderwoman, and such.

And yet he still has trouble and sometimes gets stalemated by Nightwing, Azrael, Eddie Fryers, Batgirl, Bronze Tiger, Deadshot and Batman

...and he never beat Wonder Woman

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
And yet he still has trouble and sometimes gets stalemated by Nightwing, Azrael, Eddie Fryers, Batgirl, Bronze Tiger, Deadshot and Batman

...and he never beat Wonder Woman

I am not that firmiliar with him, but look in deathstroke vs threads, and they all agree he beats spiderman, and there are even pics of him beating ww.....ask jinzin...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I am not that firmiliar with him, but look in deathstroke vs threads, and they all agree he beats spiderman, and there are even pics of him beating ww.....ask jinzin...

I know all about the misconceptions of DS on this forum... sigh

He got into a fight with WW held his own for a while and the moment she even hinted at putting any effort forth she put him down with ease

long pig
I'd give it to BP and DS.

I'm not sure Wolverine can even stab Slade since he's got promethium chainmail, and Spiderman can't dodge forever against bullets and plasma blasts and K.O gas.

The smart team win with relative ease.

Metalmanx
Spiderman and Wolverine. Close one though.

wolverine8888
wolverine and spiderman

Dizzle
DS and BP. All 4 get by mostly on speed. DS and Spidey are pretty close to equal, BP edges out Wolverine. Advantage 1. Spidey and Wolverine are pretty lacking as far as range goes as well. It's webs against guns, energy blasts, gas, grenades, etc. Advantage 2. Wolverine has some fighting skills, but Spiderman doesn't. DS and BP, ont he other hand, are both very well trained. Advantage 3.

BP can, at the very least, hold his own against Wolverine. DS can probably take Spiderman with similar agility and much more firepower and fighting skill. Once Peter's done, Wolverine gets double teamed.

wolverine8888
first off u don't know much abotu wolverine if u said he has "some fighting skill". he ahs pritty much master ever form of fighting on the planet. he may very well be most skilled fighter in marvel with over 100 years of experience. also dp is in no way as quick or agile as wolverine and u said he ahd the edge. u are wrong very wrong black panther is peak human agility and reflexes. wolverine is super human agility and reflex so no DP does not have any edge. spdiermnas fast then detah stroke also and also wolverien would likly be the one fighting death stroke since he has already. wolverine spiderman win

long pig
Didn't respond so I'll repeat.

What is wolverine going to do against a guy he can't cut and is faster/stronger/smarter/better senses than him and just as good a fighter who carries more weapons than a army?

Spiderman is taken out in the first 20 seconds and the rest if the 2 minute fight is Wolverine getting spanked.

Lord-of-Dreams
With their combined strength and brains, the BP/DS teamis way too much.

black robb
Originally posted by wolverine8888
first off u don't know much abotu wolverine if u said he has "some fighting skill". he ahs pritty much master ever form of fighting on the planet. he may very well be most skilled fighter in marvel with over 100 years of experience. also dp is in no way as quick or agile as wolverine and u said he ahd the edge. u are wrong very wrong black panther is peak human agility and reflexes. wolverine is super human agility and reflex so no DP does not have any edge. spdiermnas fast then detah stroke also and also wolverien would likly be the one fighting death stroke since he has already. wolverine spiderman win http://www.marvel.com/universe/index.htm but i guess Marvel is lying too

black robb
Originally posted by black robb
http://www.marvel.com/universe/index.htm but i guess Marvel is lying too http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=390 and UXN are liars as well i guess

wolverine8888
that dident prove a thing it just proved me wright not rong lol

wolverine8888
enchanced human is super human level 1 it the same thing lol

black robb
that dident prove a thing it just proved me wright not rong lol actually it did because you said exactly that Deadpool's nowhere near as agile but UXN ranks them as both having enhanced strength and agility so Wolvie is not that much more agile oh and by the way..

some more spellings...
right
wrong
didn't

wolverine8888
opps ur right I ment to say BP but I said DP that was my bad I ment wolverine is far more agile then black panther lol

black robb
opps ur right I ment to say BP but I said DP that was my bad I ment wolverine is far more agile then black panther lol He's enhanced too read my first link

wolverine8888
dude marvel.com his strength is level 3 thats peak human he same as captain america in all his stats

long pig
Again, since Wolverine really can't stab Slade due to his promethium chain mail armor, how is Wolvie going to beat someone who is stronger/smarter/faster who can fight just as good and has an arsenal of weapons to use...such as Uber grenades and Uber proemthium staff cannon and promethium sword?

DS and BP wins 8/10

Spiderman gets shot, Wolverine get held by Slade while Black Panther stabs Wolverine in the head with anti-metal claws. End.

Superherovandal
This is one fight Spiderman and Wolverine cannot win. First they don't have intelligence advantage, neither do they have strength or versatility advantage. BP and DS are smarter, better, teched up, and have insane ability.

TwisterGameX
Bump

wolverine8888
first off anti metal has never been shown to be able to go throu wolverien skeleton. also ur forgetting wolverine took out cyber on a couple of occassions ones with bone claws and un like slade his whole body was protected not only his just only thing that was a weak piont was his face and he could heal.

StyleTime
I have to agree with wolverine8888 for the first time. Spiderman and Wolverine take this. I'm not saying this will be a massacre in their favor but they will win. Spidey's webs,sense, and abilties combined with Wolverine's healing and abilities are going to be tough to deal with. Individually the fights would be much different, but as duos Spidey and Wolverine would prove to be too much. This is one case where brawn would beat brains.

long pig
first off anti metal has never been shown to be able to go throu wolverien skeleton. also ur forgetting wolverine took out cyber on a couple of occassions ones with bone claws and un like slade his whole body was protected not only his just only thing that was a weak piont was his face and he could heal.

And? It's P.I.S.

Now, if Wolverine is slower, weaker, dumber and can't stab Slade, what can he do to win?

Orestes
Either Deathstroke by himself or Black Panther by himself. Or both with easy. wink

Superherovandal
firstly deathstroke has a sixth sense similar to Spidey. He's just as fast if not faster. He is nearly as strong as Spidey and is ages ahead of Spidey as a tactitian, intelligence. He has a healing factor almost a good as Wolverine. BP has antimetal claws which destroy adamantium. Deathstroke has Promethium armor and gear. BP has vibranium armor and gear. and both have uber tech.

DrDoom101
Black PAnther beats spider-man, and deathstroke erases wolverine from existence

wolverine8888
I dont know enough about death stroke to realy comment on deaths troke. oh also it has not been proven yet is antimetal will in fact go throu adamantium I dought it will be able too. also black panther in no way can take spdierman or wolverine by him self. eithe rone of them would beat him. wolverine and death stroke did fight once in a cross over cant remebr it name it one of the oldest corss overs ever. it was a huge fight vs dc and marvel. each guy paired off and wolverine and death stroke were stalemanted I think but it been awhile since ive seen it I cant find it any more when i read it I did not have the money for it and now I do i can't find it.

long pig
<<dont know enough about death stroke to realy comment on deaths troke.>>>

Ok, good enough. big grin

Anti-metal severs the molecular bonds of any metal, basically turning it into a liquid form.

It's a variant of Vibranium, found in the arctic. It would dissolve adamantium, that's the first thing it was used on by BP against Klaw.

Agent Zero has bullets made of anti-metal, just for killing Wolverine/Sabretooth.

TwisterGameX
Bump

batmandaman
DS and BP all the way. u must not realize that DS took out most of the JLA by himself. his superstrength, superspeed, and precognitive abilties would put him on par w/ spiderman, but since he is smarter, as well as BP is over wolvie, they have the necessary edge they need to win.

black robb
Wolverine beats everyone by himself.

cheldon
Originally posted by cheldon

on second thought, deathstroke could not hurt wolverine too much and certainly not spiderman. all deathstroke can do is throw weapons and hope he hits the webhead and yeah, slade has a tough time with nightwing and wolverine would slaughter him very quickly.

batmandaman
the reason DS has a tough time w/ nightwing is because the fans want it that way. and DS goes easy on nightwing, he has some sick delusions about NW. anyway, DS could really take wolvie and spidey by himself, the man stabbed the flash, hit the atom w/ a laser pen while he was at sub atomic size, took out green arrow, hawkgirl, and batman. wolverine and spiderman would be a piece of cake.

wolverine8888
I like some one to post a comic were comic of were adamantium was destroyed by anti-metal. also mavrick did im almost certain shot wolverine with a anti-metal bullet and it did nuthing.

Warmonger
When has Deathstroke's armor been proven to be promethium? His staff yeah but not his armor unles Promethium is some really weak stuff cause Slade has gotten his armor torn plenty of times.

Beast boy transformed into a bear and ripped a hole in it, During his reappearnce. How could Wolverin's claws not go through it? The first time he died was when Deadshot shot him point blank in the chest several times his amor didn't stop those bullets and its not like they were special bullets..

I still think him and BP take this fight pretty handily just pointing out that I don't know where this idea comes from.

ImmortalOne
Hey, y'all people forgot bout the META-GRENADES !!!!

long pig
It's promethium chain mail, and the suit itself some fire retardant rubber type. Hell, go to google and type in "chain mail" "promethium" and you'll get proof.

It protects him from swords and the like, he can be scratched and shot, but anything thicker than a bullet or pencil shouldn't get through.

Warmonger
Originally posted by long pig
It's promethium chain mail, and the suit itself some fire retardant rubber type. Hell, go to google and type in "chain mail" "promethium" and you'll get proof.

It protects him from swords and the like, he can be scratched and shot, but anything thicker than a bullet or pencil shouldn't get through.

His staff yes, that was shown during the whole terror in the skys arc. His armor no. Read the whole Childs play arc, when he returns after being taken over by Jericho. In it Beast boy transforms into a bear and attacks him his claw swipe tears the chain mail open quite easily. So unless you Beast boys claws are stronger than promethium (and they aren't) thats solid proof that his armor isn't promethium.

Another example was duirng his own series where he was figthing Bronze Tiger and Deadshot. Deadshot shot him about 6 times in the chest and all of them went through, and Floyd never mentioned using special bullets.

The only time Slade had special armoru was during his third anual I think? Where he had to fight this kind of Alien, but the armour was sepcially designed. Other than that Slade's armour has been tough but not promethium.

If some website says that its promethium good for them but that must mean that Promethium is definetly not the DC equivalent of adamantium becuase it has been rent several times.

superman302
my vote goes with death stroke and black panther

batmandaman
Originally posted by superman302
my vote goes with death stroke and black panther

mine too

TwisterGameX
bump

Street Soldier
hi guys new here. To me this is tough. I think Deathsroke and Black Panther make a more dangerous team but I don't think they woudl get along. spidey and Wolvie have fought together many times, and apparently but i have to check my resources again there was an Xmen Teen Titans crossover and Wolverine beat Deathstroke in it. So I'll jsut go with Wolverien and Spiderman.
Edit* here I found one site that mentions the crossover http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/80.html

It reads at one point wolverine proves to be a match for deathstroke.
Let's not forget Wolverine is not exactly a dumb fighter either. He is skilled in many if not all form of combat but only uses wahat is useful in battle, nothign fancy. Still a close match, but i think with Wolverine's experience (beign over 100 years old) , skills and powers alogn with Spierman's agility, intellect and strength they will ovrcome the other 2 but by very little

wolverine8888
very well done and I agree with u street

Smaxxer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Spiderman and Wolverine. Close one though.
Very very close. It depends ENTIRELY on the writer.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by batmandaman
DS and BP all the way. u must not realize that DS took out most of the JLA by himself.
Crap writing AND it was one of the weakest JLA ever.

brainchild81
Crap writing. Flash would kick DS a$$ any day of the week. Explosions should've been in slo-mo for Flash. DS only has healing and tactics over Spidey. He doesn't have precog. Spidey does. Spidey is a good deal faster and stronger and more agile. I love when brains beats brawn, but sometimes when the brawn is overwhelming enough the brawn still wins. DS is no joke though, but he's become a tad bit overrated since that JL s**t. I've always thought Kyle was the worst GL, but even he should be smart enough to know he can't "non-ring knuckle" w/Stroke. Why did he try to punch him? Crap writing!! Spidey'd also take BP out if they fought. Wolvie only has to occupy one of them long enough for Spidey to finish whoever he's fighting and then come help. DS's armor doesn't cover his face and I think I've seen it torn a few times. Spidey and Wolvie would win a hard fought battle.

soleran30
DS and BP for the win..........the only reason Spidey and Wolverine look so awesome is they have um here let me check my comics here.......oh wait nm thousands and thousands of showings......just from stats DS and BP precog with spider agility and strength but ruthless and 90percent brain use..........BAM we got the winners

Smaxxer
Originally posted by brainchild81
Why did he try to punch him? Crap writing!!
Yeah exactly, what was he thinking ? Or was he thinking at all ?

Oh look, there comes a very dangerous enemy who is taking out half of my team. But still I don't think I will need my powerful weapon and I will just try to beat him with my fists - it's clobbering time...!!!

brainchild81
Originally posted by soleran30
DS and BP for the win..........the only reason Spidey and Wolverine look so awesome is they have um here let me check my comics here.......oh wait nm thousands and thousands of showings......just from stats DS and BP precog with spider agility and strength but ruthless and 90percent brain use..........BAM we got the winners Spidey IS faster and Stronger and more agile than DS. Don't be crazy.

soleran30
Spidey IS faster and Stronger and more agile than DS. Don't be crazy.

Fine lets say he is a touch under spider in all those areas he is still precog with a freakin 90% use of his brain.......he can run scenarios through his head you are still waiting on.......No way DS/BP put the spank on these 2 then drop wolverine in the marina's trench for good measuresmile

wolverine8888
thats funny seeing how using 90 of ur breain wont help u when ur fighting some ones who mind and body are one such as wolverine. DS vs wolverine and it was a stale mate but the thing is wolverine has far better healing factor and has more stamina so in the end he will win. spiderman will pull a win from BP as well.

Superherovandal
wolverine is no smarter than your average ordinary human. DS is above both Wolverine and Spiderman intelligence wise. and is probably above BP. He does have precog. And super tech. And BP also has tech that would make it pretty impossible for Spiderman and Wolvie to beat him. And I very much agree that Kyle or Wally should have been able to beat DS alone.

Metalmanx
Spiderman would beat BP.

BP could take Wolverine though. Eventually.

So Spidey should probably take out BP first (though I never said this would be easy. BP would be one of Spidey's toughest foes) while Wolvie is stalemating DS. Then it's Spidey and Wolverine vs DS.

I think those two would definitely prove too much for DS.

brainchild81
Originally posted by soleran30
Fine lets say he is a touch under spider in all those areas he is still precog with a freakin 90% use of his brain.......he can run scenarios through his head you are still waiting on.......No way DS/BP put the spank on these 2 then drop wolverine in the marina's trench for good measuresmile You say DS has pre-cog, proove it. He may have had it a while ago.

snoopdogg
DS and BP are a dangerous combination.

Spidey and Logan are in deep sh!t.

batmandaman
You say DS has pre-cog, proove it. He may have had it a while ago.

how else do u think he was able to stab the flash? ill find where it says he has precog though. its not like way into the future, like a jedi senes type of thing, hightened reflexes and limited foresight.

Street Soldier
very well done and I agree with u street
Thanks, I just happened to post cuz I was reading stuff on wolverine and found out there was a crossover with Xmen and Teen Titans in which he beats Slade

Let's not forget in Wolverine #51 " Cry of Madness" Professor X was studying Wolverine fighting in the Danger Room and whiel he was training and fighting and put him to his limits, and foudn out Wolverine and I quote ProfX from the issue " ...He's regressed to the emotional response pattern of a beserker ape....but he reatains highly sophisticated combat skills and is capable of complex strayegic decisions within a compressed time frame! - The equivalent of an olympic gymnast doing a gold medal routine while simutaneously beting four chess computers in his head!" IMO that makes him capable of beating Slade along with his experience, powers, fighting skills and insticnt. Wolverine is a good guy who fights like a bad guy. Again to me an awesoem fight and liek i said he's fought Salde before and beat him.

brainchild81
Originally posted by batmandaman
how else do u think he was able to stab the flash? PIS

long pig
How does Slade being called faster than Logan, then Logan getting a surpise lucky shot in on Slade, called winning a fight?

Slade took on the whole team, Wolverine got lucky. Did Slade shoot at him with a gun? No. Grenades? No. Smoke bombs? No.
He h2h fought Wolverine like an idiot.

Since when do crossovers ever mean shit, anyway? Yeah, never.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Warmonger
Whoa hold up kiddies. Wolverine never beat Slade in that crossover so let that Myth end right here.

The first time they ran in to each other Wolverine snuck up on Deathstroke and asked for a light Deahtsroke swung his staff around and tries to take Logna's head off. Wovlerine Ducks and back hands Slade who is seemingly down ans then Wolverine takes off to help the X-Men fight. Slade gets up the next page and says "If it was not for my fast reflexs I would have been K.Oed". So he wasn't unconcsious he was playing possum hoping to get a shot at Wolverine when he came to "finish" the job. Except Wovlerine ran off.

The second time they 'fought' was when they were assaulting Darkseid's fortress and Wolverine got a one hit shot from Deathstroke's staff and was seemingly knocked out too. Slade ran to tell Darksied that they were coming and Wolverin apperantly follwed Deathsroke and actually lunged at him from behind. Deathstroke not only dodged it but dodged it without seemign to know it was there so there is your precog.

Warmonger
Also this wasn't the first time Slade Beat down the JLA. He whooped Hal Jordan and Aquaman's ass simultaniously in one fight. Later that same issue the Flash catches him out in the street and pretty mcuh beats the piss out of him. Even taunting him by saying "Come on Slade you didn't really think you were faster than me?" When he is about to be handed to the cops he tosses a cop at wally and takes off then wally chases him. Slade had ducked around a corner and stuck his staff out and tripped Wally seinding him flying inot a building.

Kyle did a lot better than Hal Jordan did against Slade at least Kyle made him work for it.

Slade has been whooping Wally's ass since he was a teenager, so I don't know why anyone is surprised. Wally needs space to get up to light speed anyway and he has to be running in prettymuch a straight line. Slades explosvie mad him run in a cirlce casuing him to slow down and each explosing casued him to change direction making him slow down evne further, right down to about Kid Flash levels and we all know what Deathstroke does to Kid Flash.

batmandaman
Originally posted by Street Soldier
Thanks, I just happened to post cuz I was reading stuff on wolverine and found out there was a crossover with Xmen and Teen Titans in which he beats Slade

IMO that makes him capable of beating Slade along with his experience, powers, fighting skills and insticnt. Wolverine is a good guy who fights like a bad guy. Again to me an awesoem fight and liek i said he's fought Salde before and beat him.

gotta love fanboys. i wonder where wolverine8888 is on this one. his powers? oh u mean the ONE that he has? a healing factor. yea, and the only reason that prof. X said any of the crap about his "awesome skill" is becuz the writer was a sell out and just wanted to make the fanboy's happy. there is noway that DS at his full potential and logan at his full potential that DS would lose. logan would never be able to hit him, and DS will just stab him through the heart. and make sure his healing factor couldn't bring him back.

soleran30
PIS

LOL whether or not it was PIS or not wolverine and spiderman have twice as many PIS showings.......so its still a no choice KO for DS and BP

brainchild81
Nobody's saying they haven't had PIS showings. I just saying that was definitely a PIS showing for DS. Without PIS/CIS or prep-time. Deathstroke will get blitzed and beat down by Spidey.

TwisterGameX
Tie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.