DC: Golden, Silver, or Modern age

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
What DC era are you guys most interested in, or love the most.

Since most of us have into comics since at least modern age, and the DC archive books make it possible for others to enjoy the silver and golden, what do you guys like the most.

Me Modern age, but I have sudden intrest in Silver age though.

willRules
I am morew of a Marvel fan myself......

Whirlysplatt
I read a lot of Silver age and I like the Silver and Modern, I have read little of the Golden age

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
I read a lot of Silver age and I like the Silver and Modern, I have read little of the Golden age

What kind of silver age?

Do you also know the eact dates when each age crossed over to the next one? I can guess, but y'know.

OB1-adobe
Bummer, I don't thread.

I guess there are just not a lot of dc fans out there. sad

Piedmon
The Silver Age began in 1961 or something like that, I know it was when they introduced Barry Allen, the "new Flash...."

I always thought that the "age of innocence," ended when Gwen Stacy was killed by The Green Goblin in the pages of Spider-Man. But I suppose there's really no exact moment you can point to as the beginning and end of these comic book "eras."

OB1-adobe
I have a few Supermans from the early 80's.

Just before crisis. They are really different from the modern age.

Still cool though. Its kind of a "land that time forgot"

eleveninches
im not realy very keen on the precrisis stories. probably because the artwork back then was SO poor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.