Will Sirius or Dumbledore come back?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hproxmysox
Who will come back? I think that Dumbledore will come back but I do not think Sirius will what do you think? wink

rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

nick1811
neither will

The Ones
why wasnt there an option for that?

Saratn
neither as well. you know that we aren't allowed to have smilies in our sigs anymore.

The Phantom
Neither...

Originally posted by Saratn
neither as well. you know that we aren't allowed to have smilies in our sigs anymore. Why not? When did this happen?

Saratn
Raz said a few days ago. people are trying to beg him to change his mind. I got told that it's been a rule since March, but he hasn't done anything until now.

Wolflet
neither erm

The Phantom
Originally posted by Saratn
Raz said a few days ago. people are trying to beg him to change his mind. I got told that it's been a rule since March, but he hasn't done anything until now. Not that it really matter to me because I don't use smileys there but when was someone going to tell me?!

Saratn
i dunno...good question...
WHO'S TURN WAS IT TO FILL PHANTOM IN???
WHAT IT WAS ME??? whoops.

The Phantom
*Checks calendar* I think.. it is... Pielover... yep... damn him. Anyway, can someone close this thread since it actually has been made in some many ways it isn't funny.

Saratn
yes please?

dumbyaintdead
ok dudes. dumbledore is NOT dead.
the avada does not send you flying back into the air.
snape was sayin avada kedavra and didnt mean it. REMEMBER WHAT MOODY SAYS, AND BELLATRIX, YOU NEED TO MEAN THEM. but he was nonverbally saying something else, thats why dumbledore flew back.
fawkes probably caught him as he fell or he did a simple charm to make himself safe from the impact.
thats why nonverbal spells were mentioned so much in this book.
snape was angry because he didnt want to hurt dumbledore when he sent him flying back.,
hagrid heard them arguing that snape didnt want to do somthing but dumby said he had to.
about the unbreakable vow, who said there wasnt a time limit.
he did everything he could to "help" draco but he wouldnt let snape help him.
he obviously lied to narcissa and bellatrix after he looked into her mind since it was all she could think about and pretended voldy told him about the plan. so the plan he and dumbledore made would work, so snape would be trusted by voldy when he """"kills"""" dumbledore, remaining a spy for dumby ..

tell me if u need more convincing

MistressofSnape
um....that sounds like a good plotline but i think the only way where gonna see DD again is through his portrait.

MistressofSnape
and his portrait needs to BLOODY WELL WAKE UP!!!

dumbyaintdead
the portrait doesnt say anything. they had dumbledores picture on chocolate frog cards. why cant they have it on a wall. he isnt dead

danagrint
I hope Sirius comes back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.