Rspect JMS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whirlysplatt
Look what his done to spiderman and the fantasic four - As well as Supreme Power - I think JMS is the best creator at the moment.

Who agrees?

HigH ScholaR
Supreme Power IS THE SHIT THOUGH

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Supreme Power IS THE SHIT THOUGH

his Hyperion mini first issue was also excellent its "explicit content" also and takes place diectly after the quake event at the end of SP 18

Pointinel
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Look what his done to spiderman and the fantasic four - As well as Supreme Power - I think JMS is the best creator at the moment.

Who agrees?

yup best "under the radar" artist out right now, unfortunately i just couldnt get past what he did with "skin deep" and "sins past". sad

but marvel should put all their trust on him rather than bendis

roughrider
He was a curiousity several years ago. Well known for his TV series writing and producing on Murder She Wrote and Babylon 5, I thought he was just dabbling when he took on Spider-Man. But his writing is full of mature excellence, and he really seems to like this medium. Supreme Power has been the most exciting read for me in a long time.
Now, there seems to be a pattern of writers coming in from other mediums, bringing a different sensibility, which is neat.

Smaxxer
He is okay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.