Thing VS The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slim_thug
Who's stonger Thing Or the Hulk

Smaxxer
Interesting thread lol

slim_thug
Originally posted by Smaxxer
Interesting thread lol What do mean?

Smaxxer
Me mean I think Hulk stronger than Rock Man.

slim_thug
Originally posted by Smaxxer
Me mean I think Hulk stronger than Rock Man. No he isn't Thing'll bruck him up

willRules
Actually Hulk will win this one. His stats show he is bigger, better and a stronger version of the Thing. Hulk has beat Thing on many many occasions with the exception of Ultimate thing vs Zombie Hulk, but apart from that brief encounter Hulk wins easily............

snoopdogg
Originally posted by willRules
Actually Hulk will win this one. His stats show he is bigger, better and a stronger version of the Thing. Hulk has beat Thing on many many occasions with the exception of Ultimate thing vs Zombie Hulk, but apart from that brief encounter Hulk wins easily............ Actually Thing did beat grey Hulk in FF #320.

Although Thing was in his spikey form at the time he still defeated him.

Sparkz
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Actually Thing did beat grey Hulk in FF #320.

Thats because Green hulk can lift 100 tons (and get stronger) and grey hulk lifts 75 tons, big power difference, thing could have beaten grey hulk without being spikey.

willRules
well i assumed he was referring to the usual green hulk for this battle.........

Sparkz
Originally posted by willRules
well i assumed he was referring to the usual green hulk for this battle.........

me2 if its green hulk he wins everytime.

DrDoom101
this has been done hundreds of times before

Smaxxer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Actually Thing did beat grey Hulk in FF #320.

The strongest Thing against the weakest Hulk, and in the end, Thing still lost.

roughrider
You want to make it Pineapple Thing and/or Gray Hulk etc. - say it at the beginning.
This is one of the oldest rivalries, yet Thing virtually NEVER wins. Hardly worth debating.

ZephroCarnelian
Hulk is faster, more maneuvorable, has an insane healing factor and is immeasurably stronger. If they're going all out, I believe Hulk would win this 9-10/10.

smile

olympian
"You want to make it Pineapple Thing and/or Gray Hulk etc. - say it at the beginning.
This is one of the oldest rivalries, yet Thing virtually NEVER wins."

Nailed. Thing always makes up a fight, making use of his strenght and skill. But he gets outmuscled eventually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.