Snape good or bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lovemeforme89
I think that he is bad but my friend thinks he is good. I mean my friend Josh thinks that he is goood still because he trust what Dumbledore does. I think Snape is just evil. He killed him meaning that he must be evil and has not been good at all. What do you all think.

Saratn
i hope you don't think that i sound rude or anything, but their is already a thread for this, and you should check that too. just letting you know. wink

AylaBlackDragon
Honestly?I think he's just someone who didn't wanna die.That's all. Not evil not good,just a regular dude who doesn't wanna die.Can you blame him?

The Phantom
I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm taking a random guess... 9... yea... I think this is the ninth thread on this...

Saratn
yes, but she deserves some slack, not a lot but some. this is her first day, and i am sure at least a good handful of us broken a rule on their first day. I broke a rule a month after i joined.

The Phantom
I break a rule everytime I get into a arguement with TS, no offense TS.

Saratn
i got into quite a bit of fights. mostly with pielover...

The Phantom
Originally posted by Saratn
i got into quite a bit of fights. mostly with pielover... Fights with him are just fun though.

Saratn
most of the time they are fun...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.