make your own Conspiracy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
http://www.cjnetworks.com/~cubsfan/conspiracy.html
its kinda fun

slim_thug
Cool!

Spearhead
Hehe...that was bemusing

EsteemedLeader
I don't need an engine to make conspiracy theories...shifty

bardock
What They Don't Want You to Know
In order to understand Nuclear build ups you need to realize that everything is controlled by a The new world nazis made up of Water polo players with help from *nsync.
The conspiracy first started during JFK's death in Dallas. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including pearl habor.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by Hair twirling.

They want to stab The pope and imprison resisters in Ethopia using Log cabins.

In order to prepare for this, we all must fight. Since the media is controlled by bill clinton we should get our information from Bill o' Reilly.

slim_thug
I stay to my word

bardock
Post yours!!!

Spelljammer
*Shudder!* I noticed thier afflitations of what they consider "liberal". Let me insult these parties one by one..

Democratic Party:
Where do I start? They idolize Bill Clinton, an incompetant adulterer who drove our economy into the ground..

The New Party:
Also called "The New World Order". IE: Destroy the Jews, establish a global market, and force everyone to have a bar-code to trade and sell goods..

Green Party:
These guys might actually get my vote if they didn't waste thier time smoking pot and talking about "the man". Even the cryptkeeper who calls himself Ralph Nader speaks about "the man". Meanwhile being a politician, HE IS THE ****ING "MAN"! mad

Labour Party:
These commie-sympathizers think looking out for the common man means reinstating slavery, legalising child prostitution, and getting involved in drug rings..

Libertarians:
I actually am friends with alot of libertarians.. But these sonsabitches are crazy man, they'll **** your dog in the name of freedom.. But God forbid they should have to spend any taxes..

Spearhead

In order to understand Californian elections you need to realize that everything is controlled by a cannibals made up of Jews with help from Phoenicians.

The conspiracy first started during The Big Bang in Alamaba. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Stalingrad.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by talking.

They want to beat soccer moms and imprison resisters in Philadelphia using donkeys.

In order to prepare for this, we all must vote. Since the media is controlled by Ralph Nader we should get our information from Wal Mart.

nick1811
Originally posted by Spearhead

In order to understand Californian elections you need to realize that everything is controlled by a cannibals made up of Jews with help from Phoenicians.

The conspiracy first started during The Big Bang in Alamaba. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Stalingrad.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by talking.

They want to beat soccer moms and imprison resisters in Philadelphia using donkeys.

In order to prepare for this, we all must vote. Since the media is controlled by Ralph Nader we should get our information from Wal Mart.

nice one!! laughing out loud

bardock
Originally posted by Spearhead

laughing

slim_thug
Originally posted by bardock
laughing ?????

bardock
it was funny.now get to posting yours slim

bardock
I need to hear some more

bardock
get of your lazy arses and do it

bardock
people suck sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.