Team battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kid Cheynno
Between mace with obi wan, kit fisto and yoda vs. darth sidious, vader, maul and dooku mwuh ha ha ha laughing

Fishy
Right... First of all, try reading the rules next time... Second of all is this all in ROTS?

If it is Jedi win. Obi Wan takes Vader, Mace awill take Sidious Yoda will take Dooku and Fisto will just stand there trying to survive as Maul attakcs him. Teamwork does not exist in this battle.

jollyjim311
im gonna go with the sith. sids and yoda dook it out, windu and dooku, vader and obi, kit and maul. the first three battles take a long time and maul eventually beats kit and helps the rest of them. all the other matches are so even that the help of maul would put the sith over the edge.

xxxpoppunker182
no fishy's right

jollyjim311
assuming that they team up like that and sids fights likes he did in the fight against windu, yeah.

darthsith19
If it's ROTS thenYoda and Sidious duel, Mace takes Tyranus, Obi takes Vader and Kit takes Maul. all are close but the first fight over is Maul and Kit with Maul cooming out on top. He goes over and helps Sidious. They kill the little green dude. The other battles are still going on. Sidious goes and helps Vader while Maul helps Tyranus. The Sith win.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by darthsith19
If it's ROTS thenYoda and Sidious duel, Mace takes Tyranus, Obi takes Vader and Kit takes Maul. all are close but the first fight over is Maul and Kit with Maul cooming out on top. He goes over and helps Sidious. They kill the little green dude. The other battles are still going on. Sidious goes and helps Vader while Maul helps Tyranus. The Sith win.

exactly, all the other duels are so balanced they would take a long time and once maul wins, that sets off a chain reaction of sith-victory. i think we're thinking the same thing.

Darth_Glentract
I don't know how fast Maul would take out Fisto. It wouldn't be as fast as you guys are making it out to be, I think.

Lord Simus
It would be fast enough though.

jollyjim311
im not saying it would be fast, just faster than the other fights.

Admiral Akbar
It would be fast.

wolverine8888
good guys all the way. WINDU is key word. then YODA

jollyjim311
wha? windu?

and kit is actually pretty good, he'd last a litle while

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I don't know how fast Maul would take out Fisto. It wouldn't be as fast as you guys are making it out to be, I think.
No, not fast but fast enough. Same as Simus and jollyjim said.

Deus Ex
This thread is against the rules of the forum AND not worth debating over.

Lord Simus
No, it follows the rules they said you can use teams.

jollyjim311
some one's been eatin their carrots so they can read the fine print, nice.

Se7in
Mace > Sidious
Obi-Wan > Vader
Yoda > Dooku
Fisto > Maul

Jedi take it by a landslide.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Se7in
Mace > Sidious
Obi-Wan > Vader
Yoda > Dooku
Fisto > Maul

Jedi take it by a landslide.

i disagree. in that i think maul would take fisto. also before you guys all stab me simotaneously(for my idea and my spelling), sids has a good chance against mace. logic: in ep 3 sids had to enter ligtsaber combat immediately vs. windu in order to quickly eliminate the other 3 jedi masters. if they didn't outnumber him, sids would fight windu like he fought yoda, using a balance of force powers and saber combat. i think sids could defeat windu in this manner.

i know a whole bunch of people are going to disagree, but does anyone else at least understand what im saying?

jollyjim311
*prepares self for bashing*

Se7in
I'm not gonna bash you, that's your opinion. But I think Sidious had ample time to put space between himself and Mace, he slaugthered three Masters in under 10 seconds. He should have been able to use some kind of Force power, jump across the room, or something. Also, Fisto would take Maul, easily. Fisto was a match for 10 Magnaguards, and managed to defeat Asajj with a damaged heel. He was arguably on par with RotS Obi-Wan, who was undoubtedly better than TPM Obi-Wan.

jollyjim311
well, DM is better than TPM Obi wan also. Obi just got a rigged shot against him. DM is clearly better than TPM Obi at saber combat. Maul is only good at fighting and has trained to fight Jedi all his life. I would put my money on him over Kit.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Kid Cheynno
Between mace with obi wan, kit fisto and yoda vs. darth sidious, vader, maul and dooku mwuh ha ha ha laughing

Due, you're all wrong.

Kit Fisto beats Vader.
Yoda beats Maul.
Obi-Wan beats Sidious
Mace beats dooku.

Jedi pwn lol r0x00rs! \

And the rules specify three on three max or unit-teams. This isn't on the list.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Due, you're all wrong.

Kit Fisto beats Vader.
Yoda beats Maul.
Obi-Wan beats Sidious
Mace beats dooku.

Jedi pwn lol r0x00rs! \...

yeah...okay, but you might wanna stop posting you might miss that small yellow bus to go to "special camp"

jollyjim311
im just kidding ya.

Deus Ex
lol I know

My bus if red, dammit. Red!

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Se7in
I'm not gonna bash you, that's your opinion. But I think Sidious had ample time to put space between himself and Mace, he slaugthered three Masters in under 10 seconds. He should have been able to use some kind of Force power, jump across the room, or something. Also, Fisto would take Maul, easily. Fisto was a match for 10 Magnaguards, and managed to defeat Asajj with a damaged heel. He was arguably on par with RotS Obi-Wan, who was undoubtedly better than TPM Obi-Wan.

Fisto's good, but you've got your facts wrong.

Also, Fisto would take Maul, easily.

I wouldn't say easily. Jinn wasn't on, ay Yoda's level, but he was decent nonetheless. And Maul struck him down. He would have won the day had he not been so full of himself, stupid bastard.

Fisto was a match for 10 MagnaGuards.

Erm, when was this? The most he'd ever been revealed to battle was two simultaneously. He did away with them relatively easily, but I don't know when you're getting the ten figure from.

And he managed to defeat Asajj with a damaged heel.

What? First off there was no damaged heel. Ventress did the damage, after she won the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.