Nataku vs. Solidus Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007

Nataku8188
For clarification my guy's name is Loki-angel of death. Hypno picard is his callsign.

To start, I can see groo in the darkness with my thermographic vision, he can't see me. In thirty seconds I'm ontop of him and I've cut his head off with my lightsaber.

Between Maul and a Predator, he won't hear or see me coming.

Nataku8188
Will post more as the fight goes on.

Whirlysplatt
Some interesting character being used by both smile

Solidus Snake
having a vampire with enhanced senses i can track yo anywhere. you will always have a scent so i will smell you and the oils that u use to grease your weapons. i can hear your heart beating and vampires can see in pitch black. there is no way you can get the jump on me.

i see what you are planning. i pretend that i cannot see you when you are sixty feet away from me (as u said, that u are coming to chop my head off) so i teleport you 15 feet to your left. this would obviously disorient you. when u reappear, i am there behind you and i take your head off with a swing of my blades. then i drink all your blood.

Solidus Snake
since ur neck isnt armored u should die.

now im prepared for some counter attack in case u manage to survive my blow so i telepoet 80 feet into the air as soon as i make the strike

Solidus Snake
and the name is Deacon....not groo

Nataku8188
Predators hunt animals with senses far beyond anything we on earth have, they know how to mask their scent. You won't see me coming.

If you do teleport behind me, my force sense will warn me and I'll be ready for you. Yeyinde has taken on groups of aliens, as big as 6 together, with just his glaive. He is a master of fighting enemies who can attack from all sides. Coupled with Azrael's and Darth Maul's speed, which was enough to tangle with Deathstroke (Az), and to take out 6 of the universes most dangerous assassins at the same time (Maul) I have no doubt your character will not be landing a blow on my character.

Whilst you have one blade, I can use my lightsaber and my sword at the same time, or I can fire off my shoulder cannon mid-fight using my mandible to trigger it whilst we swordfight.

You have no hope of hitting me, you have no hope of overpowering, being faster, being more skilled, you have only one choice, that is to teleport away until you are too tired to teleport anymore, at which point the fight will be over.

Solidus Snake

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Predators hunt animals with senses far beyond anything we on earth have, they know how to mask their scent. You won't see me coming.

If you do teleport behind me, my force sense will warn me and I'll be ready for you. Yeyinde has taken on groups of aliens, as big as 6 together, with just his glaive. He is a master of fighting enemies who can attack from all sides. Coupled with Azrael's and Darth Maul's speed, which was enough to tangle with Deathstroke (Az), and to take out 6 of the universes most dangerous assassins at the same time (Maul) I have no doubt your character will not be landing a blow on my character.

Whilst you have one blade, I can use my lightsaber and my sword at the same time, or I can fire off my shoulder cannon mid-fight using my mandible to trigger it whilst we swordfight.

You have no hope of hitting me, you have no hope of overpowering, being faster, being more skilled, you have only one choice, that is to teleport away until you are too tired to teleport anymore, at which point the fight will be over.

i have two blades. u will be disoriented after being teleported. when u appear, im already there behind you. and u will be gutted.

nothing alive can hide itself completely from a vampires senses. vampires sense bio auras, vampire can hear heart beats, smell the richness of the iron in your blood stream, see your body heat.

try again

Nataku8188
Since when does Antro have web shooters?

Solidus Snake
/me shruggs

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i have two blades. u will be disoriented after being teleported. when u appear, im already there behind you. and u will be gutted.

nothing alive can hide itself completely from a vampires senses. vampires sense bio auras, vampire can hear heart beats, smell the richness of the iron in your blood stream, see your body heat.

try again

Predators don't have Iron in their blood foo. Like I said, Predators have hunted Xenomorphs, who track by pheromones. Albeit they aren't 100% successful in sneaking up on them, but they have done it.

Disoriented? Doubtful. You're going to disorient someone who fights aliens by the dozens? No, I really don't think so.

Solidus Snake
anyone who is teleported w/o knowing it will be disoriented. i dont care how much training u have. if u are coming up on me and then u realize that u are not where u are supposed to be. u will be be disoriented. especially when u are focuseed on a target. cause its not just me who moved. its your entire surroundings. i dont care who u are. that will confuse u. and by the time u touch down and realize that something is wrong, your head is removed.

PS, i only said 'iron' because its the most well known thing thats in blood. vamps can smell blood.

and their blood isnt too far off from a humans blood as batman proved in his first crossover with them

Nataku8188
Being teleported isn't going to disorient my guy because;

A) Force sense will tell me where I am
B) The system keeps me 100% focused at all times
C) Combat experience will tell me what I need to do in said situation

That being said, you even touching me is far fetched. I will know you are coming before you are there, and am more than fast enough to react to it. If Loki begins 'The devotion to St. Dumas', a pattern of sorts, then you won't get near me, the movements of my blades will be too quick and hard for you to predict, if you teleport in odds are you are going to catch a blade to your body, and seeing as how your armor is vastly inferior to my blades, you are going to seriously pay for such a mistake.

Solidus Snake
you cant just say points A and B, prove that to me with facts. part C is thinly veiled.
the point is. i dont know how fast ur guys can be, but azreal is a human, maul is humanoid and from what i saw in the movie (cause thats the info u gave in his file), he wasnt that much faster than an excellent swordfighter. a predator is slightly faster than a human as batman also proved.

vampires are inhumanly fast. my reaction time is superior to ur and i have the advantage that i am behind u. and by the time u materialize i am already in mid swing when u are still in hunting mode (still creeping up on me). u are beheaded

Scoobless
vampires are inhumanly fast.

Bloodscream isn't a true Vampire though.... he is faster than human but Wolverine seems to be able to keep up with him in all of their fights

Nataku8188
you cant just say points A and B, prove that to me with facts. part C is thinly veiled.
the point is. i dont know how fast ur guys can be, but azreal is a human, maul is humanoid and from what i saw in the movie (cause thats the info u gave in his file), he wasnt that much faster than an excellent swordfighter. a predator is slightly faster than a human as batman also proved.

vampires are inhumanly fast. my reaction time is superior to ur and i have the advantage that i am behind u. and by the time u materialize i am already in mid swing when u are still in hunting mode (still creeping up on me). u are beheaded

A and B are facts, there isn't anything I need to add to them. C isn't veiled at all, it's an obvious statement.

Azrael isn't human. He's above human, he is bio-engineered to be a killing machine. You're telling me Maul wasn't much more than an excellent swordfighter? He took on a Jedi master (Who happens to be one of the most respected Jedi, and one of the more powerful) and his Padawan (Or was Obi a knight by this time?) and only lost due to his arrogance. Yeyinde isn't any Predator, he is the Batman of Predators. They call him broken tusk, he fought, and killed, and Alien queen with his bare hands. Yeah. Besides, that Predator schooled the shit out of Batman like he was a little girl, he was way faster than Batman.

Your guy isn't even a real vampire, and he gets chumped by Wolverine in evey encounter they have. Your reaction time is NOT superior to mine, Azrael alone went toe to toe with Deathstroke and was gaining ground. Like I said, you can't even get close enough to touch me, because the instant you do you're getting ripped a new one.

Solidus Snake
nonsense. u cant state that A and B are fact just because u say so. all im saying is that even if u are faster than me,
1. when u fully materialize, by death blow is on the way
2. you are still advancing on me (not just ready to strike)
3. disorientation due to teleportation

three facts. now, show me a comic that states that during a forced teleportation any street level character has not been taken aback for at leadt a half second.

we can also let the KMCers decide, cause im not gonna keep argueing this point for the next 6 days or this fight will get real dull real fast.

just saying, that i dont think spidey is that fast to dodge/defend himself after such an attack. its worse than him jumping right infront of a bullet when its 3 inches away. hes gonna get hit

Solidus Snake
>edit<

Scoobless
how does this forced teleportation work? do you have to hit the guy with a beam or something?

Solidus Snake
i just "see" something and teleport it. and with the vampires enhanced senses, he can pick out even an invisible warrior and teleport it. and as i stated before, because hes not expecting it, he will be disoriented.

DigiMark007
?? Since when can you just look at someone and teleport them? Don't remember reading that in Antro's description. But whatever...as long as you don't use it as a 'ring out' tactic.

Solidus Snake
look in the second antro file and look at his power teleportation:trapdoor effect

Nataku8188
nonsense. u cant state that A and B are fact just because u say so. all im saying is that even if u are faster than me,
1. when u fully materialize, by death blow is on the way
2. you are still advancing on me (not just ready to strike)
3. disorientation due to teleportation

three facts. now, show me a comic that states that during a forced teleportation any street level character has not been taken aback for at leadt a half second.

we can also let the KMCers decide, cause im not gonna keep argueing this point for the next 6 days or this fight will get real dull real fast.

just saying, that i dont think spidey is that fast to dodge/defend himself after such an attack. its worse than him jumping right infront of a bullet when its 3 inches away. hes gonna get hit

1) I have the Force sense, it allows me to tune into my surrondings, sense the midichlorines, I know where you are coming, I can sense it.
2) The System Azrael uses makes him 100% efficient in combat. He has no time to be confused, he takes everything into account in an instant. The instant I sense you are coming, I am already moving.
3) Combat experience from all three, but mainly Yeyinde, allows me to react to an attack from an odd angle. He is used to fighting multiple aliens at once, as such, he knows how to dodge multiple tail strikes, claws and bites, meanwhile whirling his blade around in such a manner that nothing can get close without getting hit.

If you're going to be far away, I can just fire plasma caster shots at you, forcing you to dodge around. I can fire these while doing anything else, as the plasma caster can be fired by a mechanism in my helmet using my mandible.

BTW teleporting me from a distance, how is that allowed but not TK? That doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Solidus Snake
i didnt make the rules skipper. i was wondering where u went, i was bored all day.

there is no way to really tell who is faster. we both have warriors that can move exceptionally fast
but dont forget that u are stalking me at this moment, if when u materialize your death blow is already approaching how can u swing your sword around in time to kill me. the most u can do is take off one of my limbs, but, id put it back on after the fight. but you would be dead.

what do u say kmc'ers?

Solidus Snake
but u said, that u were creeping up on me to gut me. u cant go back and say ur firing a plasma blaster now.

Nataku8188
... uhm.... what the hell are you talking about?

I said if you decided to stay far away from me, I can easily do that.

Not that you'd even know I was coming for you in the first place, all three of my characters are masters of stealth, and one has lived by the hunt for several hundred years.

Not that I even need to, I could just charge you and fire a plasma blast from my pistol burner, forcing you to teleport or start dodging. Once I have you on the defence I can just keep using my Force sense to feel where you are moving to, and already be ready to attack there.

Nataku8188
i didnt make the rules skipper. i was wondering where u went, i was bored all day.

there is no way to really tell who is faster. we both have warriors that can move exceptionally fast
but dont forget that u are stalking me at this moment, if when u materialize your death blow is already approaching how can u swing your sword around in time to kill me. the most u can do is take off one of my limbs, but, id put it back on after the fight. but you would be dead.

what do u say kmc'ers?

I know where you are going to be, and I AM FASTER than you. MUCH MUCH faster. Azrael went toe to toe, and was gaining ground, against DEATHSTROKE. WHO HAS PRECOGNITION. Do you understand this?

I never said stalking, I said quickly sneak up in 30 seconds. That's all it would take for me to get the drop on you.

black robb
This is the stupidest thread alive! Nataku is a skilled samurai,master of multiple firearms,and craps thunder! There's no way Solidus can win this!

Nataku8188
Originally posted by black robb
This is the stupidest thread alive! Nataku is a skilled samurai,master of multiple firearms,and craps thunder! There's no way Solidus can win this!

I don't crap thunder, I crap fireballs and shoot lightning from my eyes.

stormfront13
i vote for snake

Solidus Snake
u cannot hide from me. i have all of a vampires senses. i will know where u are at all times.

u cannot get the jump on me. as for fighting skills, i have laid waste to entire armies at once and my swordplay is dazzling.

u cannot hope to counter someone whilst u are practically in mid teleport. u may sense i am behind u in the microsecond that u are teleported. but theres no way in hell u can kill me before i finish my swing. from the time u materialize and can act, my sword is already in your skin.

YOU CANNOT attack me in mid teleport

black robb
u cannot hide from me. i have all of a vampires senses. i will know where u are at all times.

u cannot get the jump on me. as for fighting skills, i have laid waste to entire armies at once and my swordplay is dazzling.

u cannot hope to counter someone whilst u are practically in mid teleport. u may sense i am behind u in the microsecond that u are teleported. but theres no way in hell u can kill me before i finish my swing. from the time u materialize and can act, my sword is already in your skin.

YOU CANNOT attack me in mid teleport You cant stack up to Nataku he'll sh*t fire all over you!

DigiMark007
black robb, thanks for the input. Now stop.

Cosmic Cube
Nakatu suxx! (j/k)

Go Snake!

Nataku8188

YOU CANNOT attack me in mid teleport

First off, do you even read any comics with bloodscream? He's not a full vampire. He's a good tracker yes, but I've never seen him show any signs of being able to know where anyone was at all times. He'd know I was in his vicinity, but he would NOT know exactly where I was.

You've laid waste to entire armies, and been foiled by as little as tripping over your own feet.

You talk like I am going to be standing in a straight up position when I'm teleported, odds are I'm already moving as you teleport me, and I'm not going to be in any position to be struck by your sword. Not only that, but my armor covers my neck.

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/6131/1alienpredator0259xk.th.jpg

Solidus Snake
nice scan, meand my friends can burn down a house too. smile

i have groo's fighting ability. not his clumsiness. and no man would dare tell groo any crap to his face, cause he will die.

i may not be a true vampire, but i have all the vampire attributes except the weakness to the canon items.

i never said u are standing up. i used my powers to sense how u are and sliced accordingly.

by the way, the scans u showed me show that asword hit at the base of the skull can remove it from the body cause its relatively unarmored.

now. i have class 10 strength, and nigh unbreakable exceptionally sharp swords. your neck is toast.

Nataku8188
1) You aren't stopping my momentum with your teleport
2) Neck armor will stop your sword
3) Your sword won't kill me, my blades will eviscerate you.
4) My guys would all tell Groo shit to his face, they are all above any normal human beings.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3595/3alienpredator0257dr.th.jpg

Solidus Snake
now sir as i have 2 katanas and not a dagger im sure i can reach u to take ur head off. esp since i ahve enhanced speed. a katana is 30 inches long or more. one clean swipe is all it takes.

showing me a predator kill another one i not impressive

batman beat predator, arnold beat predator, danny glover beat predator (and he was in his forties), and low powered hero could do it.

in fact in AVP they were sock puppets smile

Solidus Snake
1) You aren't stopping my momentum with your teleport
2) Neck armor will stop your sword
3) Your sword won't kill me, my blades will eviscerate you.
4) My guys would all tell Groo shit to his face, they are all above any normal human beings.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3595/3alienpredator0257dr.th.jpg

your momentum isnt a big deal. after the teleport u will be "relatively" standing still. u will be in mid stride

neck armor? sure it will

ur blades will eviscrate me. im sure. u were backing me the last time i remembered. in fact, i heard a rumor u got dismembered.

groo has slain humans, monsters, and demons. i doubt

Tha C-Master
I am voting nataku for this round.

Nataku8188
now sir as i have 2 katanas and not a dagger im sure i can reach u to take ur head off. esp since i ahve enhanced speed. a katana is 30 inches long or more. one clean swipe is all it takes.

showing me a predator kill another one i not impressive

batman beat predator, arnold beat predator, danny glover beat predator (and he was in his forties), and low powered hero could do it.

in fact in AVP they were sock puppets smile

First off, Batman got the absoloute shit kicked out of him. Arnold BARELY survived, because the predator was showboating, and he was the BEST special forces op the US had, and Danny Glover fought a pred who took 4 (Somewhere around there) shotgun shots to the stomache, was devoid of his shoulder cannon, missing a hand, and most likely exhausted. Not to mention he wasn't Yeyinde, a pack leader, and one of the most dangerous Predators ever.

The katana isn't going to do shit to my armor, predator armor takes a LOT to destroy, predator weapons don't even cut it, and they can cut through 10 cm of reinforced steel.

Any low powered hero could take a Predator huh? Batman got his ass beat SEVERLY. Worse than when Azrael beat him. Predators take a special kind of person to beat them, if they are worth their salt. Basic unblooded preds and low caste preds are the most common kind of preds, and they get their asses kicked on a regular basis. Guys like Yeyinde who take on Queen aliens unarmed, fight packs of aliens with just their claws, etc. are above and beyond what you percieve.

Solidus Snake
ripley has caused the demise of the alien queen as well.

if i had to fight one, i could teleport on top her head and cut it right off. i may lose my armor if the blood splashes on it, but aside from taht, it would be an easy kill.

teleportation hapens in pico seconds. u cannot react that fast. not in a million years. thats why ppl like night crawler and blink are so effective. they make u seem as if u are standing still.

oh, and bats beat the predator whilst fighting blind and injured

jinzin
I'm pretty sure batman beat the crap out of azreal in his own book.... "take off your helmet!"

Nataku8188
First off, you obviously have no concept of time. Your guy can't react in picoseconds, he's not that fast. He's not even fast enough to keep up with Wolverine.

Second, you fail to realize that my guy reacts ahead of time, he already knows what is coming, he can sense it in the force, unlike Darth Maul who let his arrogance get the best of him, my guy is 100% focused and will use his mastery of the force to be completely aware of what's going on.

Second, yes your AMALGAM could take on an alien, but the acid blood would kill you. It would eat through your armor and kill you. ONE THIRD of my guy took on an Alien queen, UNARMED. By the way Ripley never killed an Alien queen, she managed to open an air lock and get it sucked out into space.

I'm still laughing about your batman vs predator conception, I'm getting the scans now.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by jinzin
I'm pretty sure batman beat the crap out of azreal in his own book.... "take off your helmet!"

No, he dodged him, got him to remove his equipment, led him down a dark tunnel while he had his night vision on and splashed him with a ton of light. This was the crazy AzBats, who is nothing compared to normal azrael.

BTW Dennis O'neil wrote almost all of Azrael, and he was editing Batman long before he did Azrael.

jinzin
i'm not talking about that fight... confused

Solidus Snake
noone in this tournament moves in pico seconds. the act of teleportation is in picoseconds. thats what teleport means. to move from point a to point b without traversing the distance in an infitesimal time.

yeah....alien blood kill a vampire....yea sure.

i never saiid ripley killed anyone, i said he demised the alien queen. remember...even i n movies battle field removal counts.

now since my scanner isnt working and im sure that u will scan the pics u want. be a good combatant and show the pics where bats shot the predator up with tranq, and beat him almost to death with a louisville slugger. oh oh oh....better still show 60 year old alfred shooting that same predator with a boom stick. nice agility there.

i too would like to see azrael, a predator, or a sith lord defeat an army of over 1000 ppl with just two swords. that will show u who is the better swordsman. and defeating 1000 ppl surrounding u, u will need a keen combat sense as groo has and nigh superhuman speed. add a superhumanly fast vampire, and possibly one of the most vesatile teleporters in the marvel universe, who can do multiple teleports for an extended period of time. i could use anything to impale u over and over again by just teleportining it inside your body (but that would be boring)

instead i outsmarted u. give up elder predator. its time for your head to be on my trophy case.no elder predator or slightly enhanced human can take a vampire down (pseudo or not) and he has all the attributes of a vampire except weather control and transformation. and he has none of the vulnerabilities.

in fact, since u are not a mutant, all i need to do is touch you and u will bleed to death. cause u have no advanced healing factor. give it up gracefully.

Nataku8188
noone in this tournament moves in pico seconds. the act of teleportation is in picoseconds. thats what teleport means. to move from point a to point b without traversing the distance in an infitesimal time.

yeah....alien blood kill a vampire....yea sure.

i never saiid ripley killed anyone, i said he demised the alien queen. remember...even i n movies battle field removal counts.

now since my scanner isnt working and im sure that u will scan the pics u want. be a good combatant and show the pics where bats shot the predator up with tranq, and beat him almost to death with a louisville slugger. oh oh oh....better still show 60 year old alfred shooting that same predator with a boom stick. nice agility there.

i too would like to see azrael, a predator, or a sith lord defeat an army of over 1000 ppl with just two swords. that will show u who is the better swordsman. and defeating 1000 ppl surrounding u, u will need a keen combat sense as groo has and nigh superhuman speed. add a superhumanly fast vampire, and possibly one of the most vesatile teleporters in the marvel universe, who can do multiple teleports for an extended period of time. i could use anything to impale u over and over again by just teleportining it inside your body (but that would be boring)

instead i outsmarted u. give up elder predator. its time for your head to be on my trophy case.no elder predator or slightly enhanced human can take a vampire down (pseudo or not) and he has all the attributes of a vampire except weather control and transformation. and he has none of the vulnerabilities.

in fact, since u are not a mutant, all i need to do is touch you and u will bleed to death. cause u have no advanced healing factor. give it up gracefully.

Jinzin, please enlighten me to which fight that was, I've never read it.

Alien blood would burn through the alien in seconds, the stuff goes through the hull of spaceships like it's nothing. Bloodscream got wicked Fed up by Wolverine several times, alien blood would do a LOT worse than Wolverine and the Yashido honor sword.

First off, you said the demise of an Alien queen, which is untrue, Aliens survive in space. This shows how little you know of them to begin with.

I've got all the scans from Batman vs Pred 1 and 2, and I'll be sure to post all the fights.

Groo takes on 1000s of soldiers at once... oh man, better watch out. How about the single hunting group of basic preds that took out the entire Japanese samurai Army, including several warlords? Hell, preds aren't even written to be a joke like Groo, they are written to be taken seriously. Groo's comics are literally a joke, they are there to entertain, not to seriously evaluate his skills as a swordsman. Also, once again, you say Bloodscream is superhumanly fast, lets see some examples. Bloodscream is NOT that fast, Bloodscream can barely keep up with Wolverine, who Batman is arguably equal to (Not the time or place for it, just a statement. Never said either was better, just saying it is a debatable point). Anthro exhausts himself with extensive teleporting, and by the end of the week, I will have read all of his appearances and will be able to accurately judge just how effective he would be with his powers.

Now you're saying no elder pred or enhanced human can take a vampire down! That's why Bloodscream gets his shit wrecked by Wolverine? HAHA. Wow, that's the most BS statement I've heard from you yet... or maybe it's not. I'm sure you'll top that one though, at this rate. Also, wrong again, Azrael heals faster than Deathstroke, as seen during their fight, Calibax's life draining capabilities effected DS but not Azrael. Not only that, but you have no idea if that bleeding trick will work on a Predator, they have a different physiology from humans, so the argument that that will even work is moot (Nevermind the fact that im completely covered in a mix of Predator armor and Azrael's skintight protective suit)

There's no need for me to give up when I've got your guy completely outclassed in every aspect.

jinzin
I'll go hunting for it when I go back home, if he did beat up azreal like I remember I'll try and post scans of it on thurs aight?...

Nataku8188
Originally posted by jinzin
I'll go hunting for it when I go back home, if he did beat up azreal like I remember I'll try and post scans of it on thurs aight?...

Just give me the comic number and I can get the scans up that day

jinzin
i wish I could, i don't remember it off the top of my head though...

it was the fight where batman's all "take off your helmet" then he smacks it of azy's face and starts choking him to death...

Nataku8188
Since when does Az wear a helmet? He wears a mask normally.

Solidus Snake
well i forgot u were using the predator body, so i shall recant the touch thing as im not sure it will work. anthros file sid that in his armor he can do all of that stuff. read the file.

as for ripley BFRing the alien queen

she won tho. the alien queen was no longer a threat. just like superman tossing classic juggernaut into orbit. he wouldnt die, but he has ultimately won cause jugs cant get home.

yes, groos books make alot of fun, but when he fights (even when he is not fouling up) he slays ppl by the hundreds. whether if the book itself is a joke or not, his fighting skills are legendary.

u still have not told me how u would survive a master swordsman (class 10 strength) with unbreakable swords that can cut through almost anything cutting through the back of your neck whilst u just materialized out of a teleport.

and if darth mauls force sense was so good, or any other jedi masters for that instance, they would always win their fights and never lose. maul died like a b*tch. the only person less threatening than him was the marshmellow man from ghostbusters

i agree, that the force sense is potent, but it cant save you mid stride mid teleport.

cause as i have said ppl......when u fully materialize and u can "move" again, the blade is already on u.

jinzin
Since when does Az wear a helmet? He wears a mask normally.

I don't know... maybe I'm completely confused... like I said..thursday I'll try and find that for ya.

Nataku8188
well i forgot u were using the predator body, so i shall recant the touch thing as im not sure it will work. anthros file sid that in his armor he can do all of that stuff. read the file.

as for ripley BFRing the alien queen

she won tho. the alien queen was no longer a threat. just like superman tossing classic juggernaut into orbit. he wouldnt die, but he has ultimately won cause jugs cant get home.

yes, groos books make alot of fun, but when he fights (even when he is not fouling up) he slays ppl by the hundreds. whether if the book itself is a joke or not, his fighting skills are legendary.

u still have not told me how u would survive a master swordsman (class 10 strength) with unbreakable swords that can cut through almost anything cutting through the back of your neck whilst u just materialized out of a teleport.

and if darth mauls force sense was so good, or any other jedi masters for that instance, they would always win their fights and never lose. maul died like a b*tch. the only person less threatening than him was the marshmellow man from ghostbusters

i agree, that the force sense is potent, but it cant save you mid stride mid teleport.

cause as i have said ppl......when u fully materialize and u can "move" again, the blade is already on u.

Doesn't matter about the ring out thing, because you aren't allowed to teleport me out of the ring, and that has nothing to do with my guys capability to down an alien queen with his bare hands.

I already told you how I would survive a master swordsman of your strength, by being faster, more skilled and having armor that can easily take blows from your swords. In Batman vs Predator 2, the pred got shot in the throat with an arrow from huntress and kept fighting, beating the shit out of both of them. Unless you completely decapitate me (Which isn't happening anyways) I'm not worried about injuries. Once again, you still have no control over my body while I teleport, if your teleporting even works the way you think it does, you haven't even read the comics, you're just using a file.

As to the Darth Maul comment, if you read his books and comics, as well as the movie, you'd know he's dropped a room with 6 of the worlds most dangerous assassins at the same time, hell in the movie he kills one of the more powerful and respected Jedi masters to have lived in a long time. If he wasn't being an arrogant prick he would've easily finished Obi-wan, and that woulda been the end of that. It's funny, having you say Darth maul isn't threatening when you are using a guy who is foiled constantly by his own stupidity.

The force sense coupled with the System gives me 100% focus on everything around me, I know what's coming, I can interpret it and react to it. Loki is faster than your guy, he's better trained, he's got a more dangerous arsenal and will not be teleporting standing up. Antro will teleport me mid movement, and when I come through I will still be moving. In the tenth of a second it takes me to react I will already be moving to stop you. I VERY MUCH doubt Antro can precisely teleport me to the point where he can remove my head in the instant I come out of a teleport, and I'd very much like to see proof of any of his abilities.

Solidus Snake
as for azrael being better than bats it says here on this page that bats taught him skills and honor. somehow i dont think that was about making omlettes.

oh and hes the perfect assassin......sigh....everyone is made to be the perfect assasin. how cliche

if he was so good, bats would be listening to him and not the other way around

http://www.legionsofgotham.org/BIOSazrael.html

Nataku8188
He was taught skills, yes. He never knew a lot of the things Bats knew, and then Bats taught him these things. I says nothing of fighting, which Azrael was perfectly good at before Batman came along. Considering he was born and raised to be the Azrael to take his fathers place.

I will be posting a whole heapload of images tomorrow, including Azrael beating the shit out of Batman (Since everyone loves those scans)

Also, Jinzin, in LOTDK 63 Batman yells at Az to take off the costume before they start fighting, but that's it.

Nataku8188
For the record, you really should read comics instead of using Bios, I mean most Bios still say Deadpool can't even regrow limbs, which he has been able to do for 5+ years.

Solidus Snake
antro may not, but but anthro amalgamated can. and remember u are not fighting groo. u are fighting someone with his battle prowess. but i dont expect you to understand that so i was expect u to say again before the week is over that i'm "using a guy who is foiled constantly by his own stupidity"

and im also using bloodscreams enhanced mind. so just groo's skills. im gonna cut and paste this arguement so that i can use it again when u talk crap again.

so u are telling me that in mid teleport u are going to sense me swinging a sword behind u and that u are gonna be fast enough to block it? HA!!!!!!!

u may tell that im behind u, but u will not be able to stop me when my sword is already upon u.

Solidus Snake
in ur file....u didnt mention any neck armor by the way

i see chest and back armor. no neck. your head comes off.

ive never seen anyone fend off an attack out of a teleport. i even let u get off with the BS that u wouldnt be disoriented.

and antro can teleport ppl he isnt touching. he did it with deathweb.

Solidus Snake
PS my take on the force sense is that if u know something is coming u can predect how to block it. like when luke was training with those floating balls. when u know something is coming in an expected way, its predictable.

nonspecific and unpredictable attacks (such as being teleported) are difficult if not impossible to react against with any certainty. i mean, who expects to be teleported as soon as they get in a fight.

so when luke knew the lil balls were gonna fire at him he could block. when a jedi is being attacked by a man with a blaster he can predict it (maybe sorta like midnighter), but an unpredictable attack. the force is useless/diminished to it.

this is why when major events occur they know something is going down, but not what it is. or when the soldiers turned on the jedi knights in part 3 it was totally unanticipated and they were taken by surprise and slain. complete surprises baffle the force sense.

DigiMark007
It's occurred to me that the whole "I can look at you and teleport you" could easily be applied to anything hurled at "The Deacon," thus making him rather untouchable. Not quite sure why Antro doesn't always do this in the first place, but we're putting a stop to it. This power has to be toned down, as we've allowed normal teleporters, but this is far beyond even that.

You can teleport yourself, and if you come into contact with your opponent, you can teleport him. Otherwise, the remote teleportation is wicked close to TK (Moving a person at will without any sort of contact) which is banned for this tourney. I apologize, SS, but it's in the interest of fairness.

Dizzle
Voting Nataku. Predators in general are just teh badass, and Broken Tusk's a prime example. Azrael and sweetness force powers don't hurt either... And yes, it is really... really... really hard to surprise anyone who happens to wield the Force.

Nataku8188
There goes your chief argument pal. GG.

As for the non-listing of neck armor, I wasn't even aware it existed until I looked closer at my comic. I'm assuming it's a collar that goes with the chest/back plates.

As for the force sense debate, yes, you understand it, but you forget that the System that I have allows me to use the force to the peak of its abilities, beyond that of anyone short of the best masters of the force. I can completely clear my mind and focus 100% on the force and feel all the paths radiating from the point in time, I can sense your movements before they happen, and I will know how to react.

You're talking about Groo's skills, lets see some scans of his skills, besides just stated feats. I can say that my predator has killed thousands of aliens, he's fought hundreds at the same time, but was he ever LITERALLY fighting them at the same instant? No. He was fighting them in packs, just like groo was fighting soldiers. Guess what's more dangerous? Aliens, by a leap and a mile. Yeyinde could cut down a thousand human foot soldiers in his sleep.

You keep talking about Bloodscream's enhanced senses, THEY AREN'T THAT GOOD! He barely keeps up with Wolverine, and that's peak human, slightly above, at best.

You say you've never seen someone fend of an attack from out of a teleport, then again, you've never seen a character who can focus 100% on the task at hand while using the force to peak efficiency with the combat experience of three of the most dangerous characters in their respective worlds. (Relatively speaking, of course)

DigiMark007
Keep in mind, the Force-sense isn't a catch all, though it obviously helps. I'd think of it as sort of a spider-sense.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Keep in mind, the Force-sense isn't a catch all, though it obviously helps. I'd think of it as sort of a spider-sense.

That's normally, with the system he is what the best force users are, 100% focused and attuned with the force. Hence why he is so much more effective with it.

That's what I call power meshing.

Solidus Snake
before u ban it completely, i doubt antro can teleport something that has been hurled at him. its simply moving too fast. so a blast he would have to dodge. and i think it more applies to large physical objects rather than small things like bullets. why not just limit it digi.

if not, we can restart the battle with my reduced power because ya cant have a power one second and not have it the other.

let me know ASAP

and the fact that bloodscream is a pseudovampire only means that hes not been bitten and his file doesnt say anything about reduced senses. the only way he is different is the weather control, non transformation, and non lethalness to the canon vulnerabilities. everything else holds

about your statement about "i dont kinow he had neck armor", if antro hada spider sense and i didnt state it, whose fault would that be?

Solidus Snake
ps. nakatu what part of my scanner isnt working dont u understand?

long pig
Sucks, don't it?

DigiMark007
I didn't ban the teleportation, I merely limited it so that it wasn't too overtly like TK. Does anyone else have a problem with this?? Because I honestly didn't think it would change anyone's strategy that much. Hell, even with it, it could disorient Nat's guy but wasn't really an overtly offensive maneuver.

EsteemedLeader

hysterical

Actually, they have a very pungent and randy scent.

Solidus Snake
okay...well he's creeping up on me, and i can still sense him with my enhanced senses. so with my swords already drawn i do a quick back flip into a teleport.

what u do not know is that in the backflip i started to shoot my acid (you would never see it (u may smell it for a fraction of a moment, but u dont know what it is)

i reappear behind you, using one sword to block incase u can possibly counter. the acid hits you on your heels the same time one of my swords sings through thour neck.

your force sense cannot pick up suck a random attack. ive never seen it done. re: my explanation of how the force sense works.

how do i know where ur neck is or in fact where u are? as a vampire, i can see in the pitch black. i can smell the blood in u. the body heat u give off and the subtle variations in it from where u are most heavily padded in armor. i can hear your heart beating. and i can see the crushing of the grass whn u step on it to come to me.

as well as blocking, i teleport again. moments after i teleport (if u are still alive) u hear a loud crunching crunching noise far behind u.

Scoobless
maul died like a b*tch. the only person less threatening than him was the marshmellow man from ghostbusters

HEY!.... Marshmallow Man would kick your amalgams ass

stick out tongue

Also, Jinzin, in LOTDK 63 Batman yells at Az to take off the costume before they start fighting, but that's it.

Batman is soooo gay:

"take off your costume".... shyeaaaa...riiight!

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
That's normally, with the system he is what the best force users are, 100% focused and attuned with the force. Hence why he is so much more effective with it.

i'd say less effective than Spider-sense.... Spidey gets a warning if people are watching him let alone about to shoot at him, the films have shown that Jedi can be taken by surprise by regular people (Stormtroopers) ... their senses do seem to work better when they focus though... but they are still far from perfect

I have also read quite a few Star Wars books, even when he becomes a Jedi Master, Luke still is not infallible

Solidus Snake
thats why a teleport attack can work against him. especially since hes not expecting it

black robb
Y'know who i think wins?

Solidus Snake
the fans?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Scoobless
i'd say less effective than Spider-sense.... Spidey gets a warning if people are watching him let alone about to shoot at him, the films have shown that Jedi can be taken by surprise by regular people (Stormtroopers) ... their senses do seem to work better when they focus though... but they are still far from perfect

I have also read quite a few Star Wars books, even when he becomes a Jedi Master, Luke still is not infallible

But he still doesn't have 100% concentration at all times, does he? Azrael is unique with the system in that he does not have room for anything except battle when the system is activated. He is concentrated to the point where he can ignore anything that isn't pertinent to the fight, he makes decisions in a split second, there is no hesitation. He's beyond any human, it's like giving him Deathstroke's abilities, but to a greater sense.

We all know how the force works, correct?

One can sense, feel, whatever, life and everything around it. With concentration powerful Jedi are able to spread their senses even further, like Yoda. Now, with someone who can completely clear their mind of anything and completely tap into the force, something that is nigh impossible for anyone else, they would be able to feel the shift the everything within a small distance, with no problems. They would sense movements the instant they begin. Hell, Obi wan was able to sense movements in battle when he was just a Padawan, this is a Sith Master's capabilities with complete focus.

Now, next points;

Why don't you actually READ THE COMICS instead of using bios. I mean seriously... like I said, bios aren't always very accurate. Bloodscream can be labelled as much as you want, but the fact of the matter is, he's just a filler villain for Wolverine to look badass kicking the shit out of.

This would be a perfectly valid point if you proved that he did have a spider-sense, much like I proved that he has neck armor.

Their musk? I'm well aware. That doesn't mean they don't know how to cover it if need be. Human hunters can have some kickin' B.O., but they can wear scents to cover their smell or strengthen it as need be.

Clan leader -> Acid resistant armor. Predator blood helps negate the effects of acid as well, BTW.

All of your combat plans seem to stem around the idea that I'm going to stand there and let it happen. I know you're moving before you move, there is no such thing as a random movement, I can sense your body shifting to move as it moves. Nevermind that Azrael is fast enough and skilled enough to tell you're moving anyways, and would catch you mid jump. You've got tin-can armor that is going to get shredded by my saber/glaive. Not to mention the fact that my shoulder cannon can just fire on you as you hop over me. Bang bang, plasma to the face.

Hitting my neck is the worst plan you can come up with, if my shoulders are even slightly lifted my shoulder armor is large enough to provide a cover for it. Not only that but hitting such a thin space is almost impossible when I'm moving as fast as I am.

Solidus Snake
im afraid u dont understand

digi decided that i cant force teleport you, so that move was null and void. instead, i disappeared in a flip. immediately i appear behind you. the acid to the feet is meant as a distraction. and the lopping off of the head is the killer.

u created a file for your character. and the file stands. you cant be going back and adding on stuff cause u forgot. digi gave us a week to do that. you hould not now be allowed to recant.

as i said the force can predict logical moves, and as scoobless said, jedis have been taken by surprise before and will be again. watch episode 3. they were taken by surprise and slaughtered. the force ws unable to help them.

dont use the force to pretend u have a cosmic awareness. dont use the system to pretend that nothing can be random. thats bullflop. the only way u'd know how to dodge is if u maybe had a spider sense, which u dont. if i attacked u head on with my swords, u could predict what i would do, but as im not stupid, and know randomness is the key, u cant do anything with your force.

as far as teleporters go, they can move miles and some can teleport multiple times in a second. ifmy killing blow had started when i was infront u, by the time i reappeared behind u, u will not ahve time enough to react.

u dont know who i am, and u dont know what powers i have, so u dont eve know i can teleport. u may feel taht ive gone immaterial, done an astral jaunt, teleport, gone invisible to all sorts of tracking etc. there are a myiad of things i could have done. and by the time u register ive gone there is a dull throb in your neck as it falls off.

anything u do. in the moment taht i backflip, im teleporting. u can throw something at me, blast me with your projectile blast etc, it will pass through where i was and destry whatever was behind me.

if by some degree of fate u do manage to feel taht im behind u and in a fraction of a second u swipe behind u, u will still lose ur head and i will prolly get a stab. which i will completely recover from.

how bloodscream is written in the books means nothing to me. there have been several second tier heroes and villains that have been written like gods by the right writers. an up to date bio should do the trick. not an outdated one.

the force is with you nakatu, but it cannot save u.

Solidus Snake
and PS, u are moving yes, and since i can "see" you i can accomodate for how fast u are moving and still slay u. u cannot move so fast that in my midteleport u can change direction

teleportation = instantaneous movement. i can successfully do what i did between one of your footfalls.

DigiMark007
the force is with you nakatu, but it cannot save u.

Nothing to add, but I loved this line.... big grin cool laughing out loud

Nataku8188
You bring up episode 3

Yoda had a feeling in the force that something was going wrong. Had he been concentrating to his fullest, he could've made it more clear, yet he could not.

My character can do what no other jedi/sith ever, completely, 100% tap into the force. You say there are random attacks, NOTHING IS RANDOM. I can sense you moving as you move, and once again you completely disregard the fact that to hit my neck you have to get between my helmet and my shoulderblades. The back armor rises up to cover the back of my neck, and the shoulders cover the neck if lifted even a slight amount. So unless I'm standing completely prone, you're not gonna hit my neck.

Hell, that's your only means of damaging me.

Meanwhile, I can become a whirling dirvish of energy and blades, no matter where you teleport to, I'm going to be nowhere near where I was when you started moving, and odds are you're going to get caught with a blade.

Yes teleportation only takes an instant, but in an instant a human being can move several inches, whereas my guy can move at least a foot.

Face it, you're putting all your stock into hitting me with a decapitating blow which you don't even have a chance in hell in landing. You've done all but admitted to knowing next to nothing about bloodscream besides what's in the bio, and once I get my hands on those comics with antro, we'll have some clarification on that too.

Khellendros
My character can do what no other jedi/sith ever, completely, 100% tap into the force. You say there are random attacks, NOTHING IS RANDOM.
Although I'm not buying that bit about the System letting him tap into more of the Force, I'm still leaning towards Nataku. Bloodscream has just never done anything too impressive that I can recall. This is by no means a vote, though, so my mind can be changed.

Nataku8188
It doesn't let him tap more into the force at all, it lets him control it better.

"You must clear your mind" is what they say when characters are trying to tap into the force. The system keeps him ind 100% clear, 100% focused. No hesitation, no second thoughts. It essentialy turns him into a computer.

Khellendros
It doesn't let him tap more into the force at all, it lets him control it better.
Ohhhh okay. Thats much more believable.

Nataku8188
Sorry if I wasn't being clear. I'm not saying he has universal perception, Maul wasn't that strong. He just has a very strong perception of everything in a very close area, and a good perception of a decent area (I.E. the battlefield) compared to a good perception of everything and a decent of the area like most jedi.

EsteemedLeader
I vote for Nataku.

Solidus Snake
but the force power still cant predict randomness. it is impossible for u to fend off my attack

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I vote for Nataku.

why, he has not produced any sound reasoning on how he could escape someone teleporting behind him to cut his head off.

honestly. the force cannot pick up any random/nonspecific acts. how could he be saved.

if the deaath blow is aready under way, how could he possibly block/evade it.

EsteemedLeader
why, he has not produced any sound reasoning on how he could escape someone teleporting behind him to cut his head off.

honestly. the force cannot pick up any random/nonspecific acts. how could he be saved.

if the deaath blow is aready under way, how could he possibly block/evade it.

Um, the force?

DigiMark007
Some are regarding the force more than others. I still say it's basically like a spider-sense...the more I think about it, the more than description fits rather well. It's not a catch-all but would certainly help some.

Nataku8188
but the force power still cant predict randomness. it is impossible for u to fend off my attack

Explain randomness.

The force is a sense that allows you to feel, and manipulate the life force of everything around you. The more focused you are, the more clearly and directly you can sense and effect this life force. Your character gives off his movements everytime he starts to do something, and I can sense it happening before it happens. You can't do a 'random' attack when I sense you're leg muscles are tenseing for a backflip, it's not random anymore because I can sense it. The system gives me such complete focus that I can pick up the slightest changes in the force, the slightest changes in everything around me. Add to that hundreds of years of combat experience, and the skill of Azrael, and you have very dangerous combination.

Digi, you just seem reluctant to admit that my power meshing gave me something more powerful than a spider-sense. Wasn't that the whole point? Use power meshing to get something better than any single person could? How about the huge class 60+ guys? I'm not saying the force gives me the ability to map out the battle ahead of time, it's a more localized and precise spider-sense.

Solidus Snake
but it cant do that. vader, the lord of the force was still brought down.

countless jedi are slain. i think ppl do not understand what the force is and how it works.

if nightcrawler had a lightsabre and noone knew who he was, hed wipe all of them out. the jedi were caught unawares all the time. a teleportation attack is too fast for the human body to respond to.

Scoobless
Digi, you just seem reluctant to admit that my power meshing gave me something more powerful than a spider-sense. Wasn't that the whole point? Use power meshing to get something better than any single person could? How about the huge class 60+ guys? I'm not saying the force gives me the ability to map out the battle ahead of time, it's a more localized and precise spider-sense.

i think this is why the force was banned originally in this tourney, when Maul got picked i'm sure Digi said he could only use it for blocking, not sensing everything around you

Solidus Snake
in which case, i own your head nakatu.

u cannot possibly block that fast espcially since my swing is already in motion

u cant sneak up on me.

if what scoobless says is true, the only way u can beat me is through a popularity contest because ur guys are more mainstream than my obscure ones.

all u say is the force this, and 100% combat sense that. i say i teleport behind u whilst swinging sword and remove your head because ur file doesnt mention neck armor and its too late to add it on now.

just lie down and die, or at least try to fight back without sputtering jedi related vainglorious oaths which in actuality cannot save you.

the force can help u block anticipated attacks. if i had a tennis ball which was actually a droid that shot lasers and maul thought it was a tennis ball and it shot him when he walked past it he would bite the dust because its nonspecific random attack.

combat sense, focusing u enough to predict or respond to teleportation? what crap.

u can only win through popularity. cause u havent even defended urself

Scoobless
^ but i could be wrong

wink

DigiMark007
How are you justifying more than a spider-sense type of thing?? I only have time to glance through the arguments, so I haven't seen everything. How can you power-mesh with the Force to make it more attuned?? If you think you can, then cool. I'm just curious.

Once again, nothing to add....but SS is just a walking hilariously quasi-badass quote machine. I seriously want to put this stuff under my sig for a while.

Nataku8188
Digi, the System that Azrael uses keeps him 100% focused at all times. Thus, keeping his mind clear of doubts, confusion, thoughts of that sexy mama at the supermarket, etc. Using the system he can more precisely read the force, which is shown to be completely possible by characters such as Yoda feeling eminations from across the galaxy, and how quickly he fights when he is concentrating. Anakin skywalker piloting a podracer going speeds greater than 600 MPH with almost no training in the force. If I remember correctly there was one character who used the Force unkowningly to, 'see the future', and predict events that could possibly happen. I'm not 100% sure on that though.

The idea of the Force System, as I'm calling it now, is that Loki is 100% attuned to the force. He isn't the strongest force user, so he isn't predicting the future, but his capability to judge movements ahead of time is greatly enhanced. Even Obi-wan as a Padawan learner was capable to dodge blaster fire by using the Force to predict the enemys movements and to guide him. For the record, Maul is a fairly powerful sith, he can force-choke, and has killed an enemy who was using the force lightning on him. Not saying he can use the force-choke in this fight, it's banned, but just stating that he is fairly powerful in the ways of the force.

Nataku8188
in which case, i own your head nakatu.

u cannot possibly block that fast espcially since my swing is already in motion

u cant sneak up on me.

if what scoobless says is true, the only way u can beat me is through a popularity contest because ur guys are more mainstream than my obscure ones.

all u say is the force this, and 100% combat sense that. i say i teleport behind u whilst swinging sword and remove your head because ur file doesnt mention neck armor and its too late to add it on now.

just lie down and die, or at least try to fight back without sputtering jedi related vainglorious oaths which in actuality cannot save you.

the force can help u block anticipated attacks. if i had a tennis ball which was actually a droid that shot lasers and maul thought it was a tennis ball and it shot him when he walked past it he would bite the dust because its nonspecific random attack.

combat sense, focusing u enough to predict or respond to teleportation? what crap.

u can only win through popularity. cause u havent even defended urself

You're funny man. There's no point in repeating myself anymore because you really don't understand anything I say. When you come up with a plausible strategy I'll give you a counter, but until then the best you could come up with is "Teleport in and whack your head off" which I've countered with;

1) Neck armor
2) Back/shoulder armor covering enough of a position so that it's impossible for you to hit my neck at the required angle to begin with
3) Force System allowing me to evaluate your movements and avoid
4) The fact that the instant you're in range to cut my head off, you're also in range to get loped into pieces

I'm posting those scans today, possible now.

DigiMark007
K, fair enough. Everyone can believe what they want though. Azreal's concentration certainly could help your Force-usage, but we won't set limits for exactly how much it will help.

Nataku8188
Azrael vs Batman
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2794/12sd1.th.jpghttp://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3977/23ub.th.jpghttp://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5729/38be.th.jpghttp://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6138/46xl.th.jpg
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9906/51bw.th.jpghttp://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7428/60eu.th.jpg http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1020/72zh.th.jpghttp://img248.imageshack.us/img248/569/87mw.th.jpg

Nataku8188
Predator vs Batman (Round 1, Batman has the drop on the Predator)

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/5951/batmanvspredatorbook1306gs.th.jpghttp://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4331/batmanvspredatorbook1318pi.th.jpghttp://img342.imageshack.us/img342/8373/batmanvspredatorbook1322gf.th.jpghttp://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3647/batmanvspredatorbook1332mn.th.jpg
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8836/batmanvspredatorbook2024zn.th.jpghttp://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2117/batmanvspredatorbook2036rc.th.jpghttp://img348.imageshack.us/img348/1623/batmanvspredatorbook2042md.th.jpghttp://img156.imageshack.us/img156/6697/batmanvspredatorbook2123mj.th.jpg

Nataku8188
Azrael vs Deathstroke

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6743/azraelno045p165hy.th.jpghttp://img115.imageshack.us/img115/25/azraelno045p171lq.th.jpg http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/308/azraelno045p182ko.th.jpghttp://img115.imageshack.us/img115/4189/azraelno045p191wp.th.jpghttp://img115.imageshack.us/img115/747/azraelno045p208as.th.jpg

Solidus Snake
Predator vs Batman (Round 1, Batman has the drop on the Predator)

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/5951/batmanvspredatorbook1306gs.th.jpghttp://img113.imageshack.us/img113/4331/batmanvspredatorbook1318pi.th.jpghttp://img342.imageshack.us/img342/8373/batmanvspredatorbook1322gf.th.jpghttp://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3647/batmanvspredatorbook1332mn.th.jpg
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8836/batmanvspredatorbook2024zn.th.jpghttp://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2117/batmanvspredatorbook2036rc.th.jpghttp://img348.imageshack.us/img348/1623/batmanvspredatorbook2042md.th.jpghttp://img156.imageshack.us/img156/6697/batmanvspredatorbook2123mj.th.jpg

yes, but now show when bats beat the predator when he was "blind" and injured. show the scene with the bat.

Solidus Snake
Azrael vs Deathstroke

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6743/azraelno045p165hy.th.jpghttp://img115.imageshack.us/img115/25/azraelno045p171lq.th.jpg http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/308/azraelno045p182ko.th.jpghttp://img115.imageshack.us/img115/4189/azraelno045p191wp.th.jpghttp://img115.imageshack.us/img115/747/azraelno045p208as.th.jpg

so he didnt beat him. deathstroke fell asleep due to i guess some sorta telepathic wozzname. azreal is still focussed. still doesnt explain how he can predict someone teleporting behind him.

adding his concentration to the force may help him combat predictable threats earlier/faster, but it cant help him with unpredictable ones.

dude spiderman couldnt react fast enough

long pig
nm.
can't find it.

Solidus Snake
Azrael vs Batman
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2794/12sd1.th.jpghttp://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3977/23ub.th.jpghttp://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5729/38be.th.jpghttp://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6138/46xl.th.jpg
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9906/51bw.th.jpghttp://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7428/60eu.th.jpg http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1020/72zh.th.jpghttp://img248.imageshack.us/img248/569/87mw.th.jpg

and of course a vampire is still faster than bats. and will clas 10 strength if the Deacon his your guy, he would fold up like a chair. although he is wearing armor, the impact will pass right through. like if u are in a bullet proof vest and got hit by a speeding car. the vest would be intact, but u would be toast.

and a guy will skill with the strength of spiderman and enhanced senses will always counter a man will skill, less than class 1 strength, and enhanced senses. especially when the first guy can do multiple teleports in splitseconds.

u were coming at me with a sword. i swung mine in the moments before teleport. how the hell can u survive?

your force cant save you
your non existent neck armor cant save you
your speed cant save you.

check and see if bats underestimates azreal again. i guarantee that azreal will NEVER be able to beat batman again.

Nataku8188
yes, but now show when bats beat the predator when he was "blind" and injured. show the scene with the bat.

I will, but its 24 pages. It's also a fight Batman was planning for for over a week, was wearing a specially designed suit, and was fighting an injured predator. I'll show it though.

Deathstroke didn't fall asleep, Calibax's life draining powers made him pass out. Azrael was not only strong enough, but had a good enough healing ability, to completely ignore it.

First off, if the attack is coming at him at all, it will be felt ahead of time. The only time attacks are almost completely impossible for a Jedi to stop are when they aren't expecting to get attacked. Like in the middle of a conversation, or when they are doing something else. My character is fighting you, and he will expect the unexpected. He's a viciously trained fighter and isn't going to let you get the drop on him. He's accustomed to fighting packs of Aliens, which means enemies on all sides, all attacking at once, all spurting acid blood. That's a bit harder to fight than a pair of Katanas. Not only that, but that was WITHOUT the System or the Force.

If they meet again it's between issues 75-98 of Azrael or in some other comic (Which I don't think happened, Azrael never really guest starred in other comics.) If you could find that issue, I'd gladly host scans of Deathstroke winning, Azrael and DS are two of my favorite DC characters.

Solidus Snake
PS showing one part of the fight, the part which suits you doesnt show how good you are but how vulnerable your character truly is.

do not hide behind facades, cropped scripting, PIS, tell everyone what truly happened.

deathstroke fell asleep.
bats whupped the predator when he had lost most of his blood and he still won.
the force doesnt make you Genis, or a genius for that matter.
PIS doesnt make ur character a winner

....and despite your best efforts to fight a teleporter, you will always lose your head

Nataku8188
and of course a vampire is still faster than bats. and will clas 10 strength if the Deacon his your guy, he would fold up like a chair. although he is wearing armor, the impact will pass right through. like if u are in a bullet proof vest and got hit by a speeding car. the vest would be intact, but u would be toast.

and a guy will skill with the strength of spiderman and enhanced senses will always counter a man will skill, less than class 1 strength, and enhanced senses. especially when the first guy can do multiple teleports in splitseconds.

u were coming at me with a sword. i swung mine in the moments before teleport. how the hell can u survive?

your force cant save you
your non existent neck armor cant save you
your speed cant save you.

check and see if bats underestimates azreal again. i guarantee that azreal will NEVER be able to beat batman again.

Bloodscream isn't fast at all. He can barely keep up with Wolverine. Stop overestimating his speed. My guy won't fold up like a chair if he's hit. Azrael took shots from Bane after 3 nights of no sleep, fighting off a Venom addiction, and getting the shit beat out of him... and that's roughly class 2. Nevermind adding the extra layer of Predator armor and the fact that Yeyinde is tougher than Azrael. In AvP Yeyinde got hit by a speeder bike and smashed into a spaceship, which then proceeded to explode. All it did was knock him out.

My guy has roughly class 2 strength bro. If that's so true, then why does Spider-man get his ass kicked routinely by Wolverine? Because Wolverine can take the shots by rolling with the blows, Wolverine heals fast, Wolverine is tough. (I still say Spidey would win, but I do understand how Wolverine takes the shots for the most part...)

Let's see some examples of Antro doing multiple teleports in milliseconds, because I HIGHLY doubt he's that good. In fact, I should have those comics tonight so we can check that out.

My force can't save me? Why not? Because you have no idea how it works? Right.

My non-existant neck armor? It's right there, I've proven scans, you're just denying it's existance because you can't cope with the fact that it removes your only hope. It's not breaking any rules to have that neck armor, I don't see how it's unfair for me to discover something new about my characters. I'm not stopping you from going and reading a comic with Bloodscream and telling me something new about him.

My speed? Yes, it is actually. I'm moving faster than you could possibly keep up with. I'm more than fast enough to go toe to toe with Deathstroke. Yeah. You've got what, Bloodscream's speed? The vampire who gets his ass torn up by Wolverine? Pretty much. I've never seen a single feat of speed by Bloodscream, and I highly doubt he has any.

Yea, Bats never got the chance to fight Azrael again, although that fight took place years after Batman met Azrael, and he knew damn well how dangerous Azrael was. Azrael died 2 issues later, even though the doctors said physcially he shouldve been dead even before he fought Batman.

Stop clinging to your single argument, stop trying to tell me not to use arguments because you have no viable counter. You have nothing.

long pig
I edited, I didn't want to seem like I was trying to kill your mojo here.

But, yeah, Slade put a ****ing number on him.

And again....embarrasment Calibax powers didn't work on Azreal because he isn't fully human.

Nataku8188
PS showing one part of the fight, the part which suits you doesnt show how good you are but how vulnerable your character truly is.

do not hide behind facades, cropped scripting, PIS, tell everyone what truly happened.

deathstroke fell asleep.
bats whupped the predator when he had lost most of his blood and he still won.
the force doesnt make you Genis, or a genius for that matter.
PIS doesnt make ur character a winner

....and despite your best efforts to fight a teleporter, you will always lose your head

What are you talking about? I showed exactly why Deathstroke passed out, Calibax drained him. I even posted a second scan showing that Azrael was immune to it.

Bats 'whupped' the predator after he fully recovered many days later and set a nice well laid out trap for him.

The Force System is much more powerful than you want it to be.

PIS? Where's the PIS?

I will always lose my head, huh? What about the fact that if my shoulders are even slightly lifted, there is no possible way for you to reach my neck? What about the fact that my character will be gone by the time you come out of a 'port?

Seriously man, get a grip.

Cosmic Cube
Ohhhh... droolio

Solidus Snake

First off, if the attack is coming at him at all, it will be felt ahead of time. The only time attacks are almost completely impossible for a Jedi to stop are when they aren't expecting to get attacked. Like in the middle of a conversation, or when they are doing something else. My character is fighting you, and he will expect the unexpected. He's a viciously trained fighter and isn't going to let you get the drop on him. He's accustomed to fighting packs of Aliens, which means enemies on all sides, all attacking at once, all spurting acid blood. That's a bit harder to fight than a pair of Katanas. Not only that, but that was WITHOUT the System or the Force.

now sir...we werent fighting, u were "sneaking up on me". and with your 100% focus on me, if something unexpected happened when u were focussed, u would be thrown off. if u are in teh supermarket and u are focussing on a girl u may run ur trolley into an aisle. if u are focussed on a televison program, u may miss the cell phone going off. when u focus on me and i disappear, your neck will come off. no amount of training will prepare u for a teleporter. and none of ur ppl are accustomed fighting them.

surrounded by aliens? sure. u know taht they are there, so thast fine. a teleporter is more dangerous that that. especially a multi teleporter who can seem to be in more tahn one place at once. even worse for u, u dont even know i can teleport so u are in trouble.

dude u are dead

Nataku8188
Originally posted by long pig
I edited, I didn't want to seem like I was trying to kill your mojo here.

But, yeah, Slade put a ****ing number on him.

And again....embarrasment Calibax powers didn't work on Azreal because he isn't fully human.

Calibax's powers worked on the forest animals. It's not a matter of how human he is, it's a matter of how tough he is.

Nataku8188
now sir...we werent fighting, u were "sneaking up on me". and with your 100% focus on me, if something unexpected happened when u were focussed, u would be thrown off. if u are in teh supermarket and u are focussing on a girl u may run ur trolley into an aisle. if u are focussed on a televison program, u may miss the cell phone going off. when u focus on me and i disappear, your neck will come off. no amount of training will prepare u for a teleporter. and none of ur ppl are accustomed fighting them.

surrounded by aliens? sure. u know taht they are there, so thast fine. a teleporter is more dangerous that that. especially a multi teleporter who can seem to be in more tahn one place at once. even worse for u, u dont even know i can teleport so u are in trouble.

dude u are dead

I quoted this because you proved you have absoloutly no understanding of my Force System. The system makes Azrael 100% focused on the battle. Not just you, on the battle. He takes EVERYTHING into account in an instant and acts. He enters a room with enemies, doesn't stop to think, he's already dropping the nearest enemies before diving behind a pillar to avoid gunfire, jumps again behind desk, and kicks the desk up at the enemies. He had no idea they were there, had never been in said room before. He entered and planned it all out the instant he knew where he was.

He is aiming to kill you, you dissappear, he immediatly moves in such a way to counter any movements you might have done, most likely with a dive and roll to the side. The first time you teleport I will know you are a teleporter, and from there a plan can be made with ease.

Solidus Snake
what crap. how much can u shift in the microsecond it takes to teleport

u do know taht teleportation is instantaneous right. no one second lag. instantaneous. u have no prayer.

even if bloodscream is as fast as wolvie, wolvie is still fairly quick. and adding that to teleportation, u would not have a prayer.if batman could beat a predator, so can wolvie. and i know wolverine can beat azreal.

groo may have a joky comic, but he is a master swordsman and any movement u make in a microsecond he can accomodate for. my guy can see ur heat patterns and how u were before the teleport. after the teleport microseconds later, u cant have moved much. all of this happens between one of ur foot falls. u are barely aware ive moved when im behind u. and by then its too late.

digi gave us weeks to decide what our characters have/had. u f'ed up. and your mistake is my beefsteak.

stop crying over ur neck armor and take ur beheading like a man

Solidus Snake
I quoted this because you proved you have absoloutly no understanding of my Force System. The system makes Azrael 100% focused on the battle. Not just you, on the battle. He takes EVERYTHING into account in an instant and acts. He enters a room with enemies, doesn't stop to think, he's already dropping the nearest enemies before diving behind a pillar to avoid gunfire, jumps again behind desk, and kicks the desk up at the enemies. He had no idea they were there, had never been in said room before. He entered and planned it all out the instant he knew where he was.

He is aiming to kill you, you dissappear, he immediatly moves in such a way to counter any movements you might have done, most likely with a dive and roll to the side. The first time you teleport I will know you are a teleporter, and from there a plan can be made with ease.

u cannot "dive to the side" in the space of a teleport. do u know how fast a teleport is? I-N-S-T-A-N-T-A-N-E-O-U-S

so if the room blew up cause it had in explosives hed dive to the side too?

how will u know im a teleporter and am not invisible, or beyond ur tracking skills (because u are the best? hardly). your arguement reeks of cheese.

BEHOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! the power of cheese!

Nataku8188
what crap. how much can u shift in the microsecond it takes to teleport

u do know taht teleportation is instantaneous right. no one second lag. instantaneous. u have no prayer.

even if bloodscream is as fast as wolvie, wolvie is still fairly quick. and adding that to teleportation, u would not have a prayer.if batman could beat a predator, so can wolvie. and i know wolverine can beat azreal.

groo may have a joky comic, but he is a master swordsman and any movement u make in a microsecond he can accomodate for. my guy can see ur heat patterns and how u were before the teleport. after the teleport microseconds later, u cant have moved much. all of this happens between one of ur foot falls. u are barely aware ive moved when im behind u. and by then its too late.

digi gave us weeks to decide what our characters have/had. u f'ed up. and your mistake is my beefsteak.

stop crying over ur neck armor and take ur beheading like a man

Azrael would stomp Wolverine's face in like mud.

You can shift quite a bit if you're already moving.

Groo is not nearly as fast as any of my guys, they are all beyond any human being. Darth Maul alone took on 6 of the most dangerous assassins in the world and all he suffered were a pair of scratches on the back.

You greatly lack logic skills, if you think I'm going to be exactly where I was when you teleported.

Nataku8188
u cannot "dive to the side" in the space of a teleport. do u know how fast a teleport is? I-N-S-T-A-N-T-A-N-E-O-U-S

so if the room blew up cause it had in explosives hed dive to the side too?

how will u know im a teleporter and am not invisible, or beyond ur tracking skills (because u are the best? hardly). your arguement reeks of cheese.

BEHOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! the power of cheese!

My predator mask wavelength analyzer and thermographic vision makes sure that I know you aren't invisible, plus I'd feel your body with the force if you were infront of me.

Solidus Snake
please answer me. how fast/far can u move in the space of time that ANYONE teleports?

tell me that mr. nakatu. u would have to be silver surfer and the last time i checked, he wasnt allowed in the tourney.

i never compared groos speed to anyones (did i? ill check later)

what i will say though is that no character u have can move faster than a teleport

Solidus Snake
and all of this will register in your brain before ur head was forcibly removed. this and the act of moving. noone u have is taht fast.

u CANNOT move faster than a teleport

dont worry tho, u wouldnt feel a thing

Nataku8188
1) My guy runs at 60 mph, so in a second he moves 89.7 feet. In a tenth of a second he moves 8.9 feet, a hundredth of a second he moves .89 feet. Yea, I'll be long out of your way by the time you teleport.

2) You still havent addressed the fact that my arms raised even a foot means my shoulder armor raises up enough to cover my neck.

Solidus Snake
so .89 feet vs a 3 foot katana in hundredth of a second and say a 2 foot arm stretch if my arms arent fully extended. 5 feet vs 0.89feet

if my arm is outstretched and i arch my back into it thast another foot or 2. so it could be 7 feet vs .89

if u are running flat out at top speed taht is. ill assume so to make u happy. my guy can see how fast ur running and appear how close or how far he wants to from u when he completes the swing. he saw u running from the time u were teleported in and can tell ur movements and running pattern and stride. i know how ur shoulders are gonna be. i know where is armored. i can sense where the bloodflow is closest to the air. i can chop ur head off in the hundredth of a second it takes me to teleport.

by running up on me you telegraphed your defeat.

Sentry
Both are debating extremely well. My vote has to go to Nataku for now. Snake you still have a solid chance. Good debate.

Solidus Snake
look at this. if nightcrawler could only attack stationary targets, he would have been voted off the xmen by now. teleporters can see ppl moving and cut asss to suit. thats why teleporters have such fast reflexes. except lila cheney who would teleport ya into a black hole and be done with it.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Sentry
Snake you still have a solid chance.

laughing

Khellendros
Yeah... I just gotta go with Nataku here. I mean, even if you ignore all the debating I still don't see Groo beating Yeyinde, nor Bloodscream beating Azrael nor Antro beating a Force user like Maul.

Solidus Snake
but its not an individual fight. when the characters are meshed, if nakatu can not use his powers for anything but blocking, antro could beat them all by teleporting them 400 feet into the air and dropping them. they could not survive a sneak attack if the force is only used for blocking.

no man in this tourney can move faster tahn it takes to teleport. so he would go down

Scoobless
no man in this tourney can move faster tahn it takes to teleport. so he would go down

no one can move faster than a laser... or a bullet either, but with force or spider sense there's a very good chance of moving before the teleport begins

Solidus Snake
he is moving, but teleporter can accomodate for that. nightcrawler can tag super speedsters.

i hope noone is implying that he only attacks stationary ppl

Nataku8188
Nightcrawler couldn't, and still can't, tag spider-man.

Solidus Snake
u are hardly spiderman. especially in that bulky predator armor.

Nataku8188
Since when is the predator armor bulky? It does little to confine or restrict movement.

My force sense is more accurate than a Spider-sense, and I am plenty fast enough to dodge you.

Once again showing your lack of knowledge.

Nataku8188
add-

Those Avengers West coast comics are almost impossible to come by... it's getting ridiculous. Four days and still nothing to show for my search.

Scoobless
four days of searching and still nothing? wow.... must be impossible then..... i heard it only took one afternoon of looking for someone to find King Tut's tomb.... later, that day, that same guy stumbled onto the Holy Grail then impaled himself on Excalibur

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Solidus Snake
so according to ur logic a jedi knight can overcome spidey. the jedi knights were easily overcome when their allies turned traitor. spidey would have never gone down so easy

u are amking the force out to be something taht its not.

Maestro
Nataku gets my vote.

Nataku8188
so according to ur logic a jedi knight can overcome spidey. the jedi knights were easily overcome when their allies turned traitor. spidey would have never gone down so easy

u are amking the force out to be something taht its not.

No, you're just too stupid to understand the most basic concepts of my Force System.

I'll say it again, and try to make it in terms even you can understand;

If the Jedi are in a fight, they are expecting you to move and to fight. They are focusing on you, thus nothing you can do is unexpected. However, if they stop fighting and are talking, and believe you are not going to attack, they aren't going to be focusing on you, thus you can surprise them. Now, my character and your character are just trying to kill eachother, there is no talking, there is no surprising me because I'm not stopping until your dead, so I'm focusing on your movements.

If you still don't understand it you're hopeless.

Solidus Snake
whatever nakatu. if that was so, all of the jedi would ahve lived to see the end of episode 3.

u go ahead with your imaginary 'God sense'

Nataku8188
You have to be the most ignorant person, ever.

Swanky-Tuna
All this combat prowess, focus, and speed rolled up into one just sounds to me like the best way to handle a teleporter aside from being a brick who can just take the attacks.

I just think you're putting too much emphasis on cutting his head off and in every picture I've seen of predators, the "passageway" between the shoulders and head for a sword swipe seems to be at an awkward angle to get at.

Plus, I don't know how relevent this is to comic katanas, but regular katanas suck at cutting through armor. Especially curved armor. They don't catch.

I vote for Hypno-Picard.

whatever nakatu. if that was so, all of the jedi would ahve lived to see the end of episode 3.

u go ahead with your imaginary 'God sense'
The reason the clones whomped all the jedis is supposively because the clone troopers had no ill will towards the jedi. They were just following orders and it didn't come up on their jedar until it was too late.

Although I still think it should of screamed *danger* on the forcometer.

Scoobless
voting for Nataku

DigiMark007
Match Closed.

Nataku Wins 8-1. Good job both of you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.