Khellendros vs. Newjak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007

Battle Location: The Playboy Mansion. Newjak starts on the front porch. Khell starts in the backyard in the infamous "grove." The entire grounds, including inside the mansion, are fair game. Hot comic book babes watch in suspense from the edges of the battlefield. As a stipulation for the match, the winner gets to "celebrate" with a comic book girl of their choice (their amalgam, not khell and newjak). Before the fights closes (next week) both participants must choose which girl they will celebrate with and if possible post a pic.

...this is fun... stick out tongue

Khellendros -
Name: Grailnighter
The Midnighter (body) - http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/midnghtr.htm
Blink - http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1497
Grail - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grail_%28comics%29
Equipment: Collapsible staff, 12 shurikens, 12 mini-javelins
Character Notes: Blink - Blink can teleport herself, but cannot teleport another person (parts or whole). She can, however, teleport objects hurled at her if she has the skill to pick them off in the air before they hit her. Her projectiles can significantly damage a person, with the molecular displacement affect acting as a moderate concussive force. 4-5 such projectiles can impact with the force of a standard grenade (enough to blow up or at least significantly damage, say, a car). Individual projectiles will cause damage to any substance (even the uber-tough stuff) but denser materials (diamond, adamantium, etc.) will be damaged but remain essentially intact unless totally bombarded with projectiles (i.e. highly unlikely). MN'er staff, while not indestructible, has crushed a regular form of steel with relative ease. It will be considered tobe an extremely dense form of metal...close but slightly lower than adamantium.

Newjak -
Name: Mauler
Deathstroke (body) - http://www.angelfire.com/ar/hellUSA/Deathstroketheterminator.html
Scorpion - http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/scorpion.html
Elder Predator - http://members.iinet.net.au/~jaherne/thehunted/index.php
Equipment: DS's sword and staff, Scorpion's suit, Medium predator armor, Wristblades, Glaive (Double bladed staff), Shoulder cannon, Burner pistol (Pretty much the shoulder cannon in your hand, on medium charge), Grenades (2 explosive, 1 flash, 1 smoke), net launcher
Character Notes: N/A

Khellendros
Originally posted by DigiMark007
As a stipulation for the match, the winner gets to "celebrate" with a comic book girl of their choice (their amalgam, not khell and newjak).

Dude. sad Just had to pick a gay guy.

EDIT: Also, I have no clue about the layout for the Playboy mansion... time to go think about a strategy.

DigiMark007
As a stipulation for the match, the winner gets to "celebrate" with a comic book girl of their choice (their amalgam, not khell and newjak). Before the fights closes (next week) both participants must choose which girl they will celebrate with and if possible post a pic.

Hmmm...since Mn'er in the fight, Khell can pick a guy if he really wants.

{Edit} Haha...I see Khell was thinking the same thing. laughing out loud

Khellendros
Hmmm...since Mn'er in the fight, Khell can pick a guy if he really wants.
laughing laughing laughing laughing
Gee, thanks.

Khellendros
Okay, well, during the last few seconds of prep I put up a shield around myself, then teleport to the roof of the mansion. Since Midnighter's scanners can act as a sniper scope, I just wait until Mauler moves into view and blast him with a tightly focused blast of Chi. If he manages to dodge, I simply teleport to a different location where I can still see Mauler and blast him again. Since my blasts can shatter solid stone and armor plating, and burn flesh on contact, it will only take one good hit to end this match.

If, by some miracle, you manage to take a shot at me, I have the combined reaction times of Midnighter and Blink, who the evil Hyperion admitted matched him in combat speed. Its a simple matter to open one of those little portals and redirect anything you fire at me back at you.

Khellendros
Stupid editing time limit. Anyways, here's the character write-up I posted in the other thread.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Khellendros
Its a simple matter to open one of those little portals and redirect anything you fire at me back at you.

I was under the impression that Blink needed to hit things with her teleport-y javelins and whatnot for the teleportation to happen. I didn't think she could just open portals at will wherever she wanted. Now, with MN'ers skill, it's certainly within the realm of possibility for you to do just that, but it wouldn't be as easy as blinking (pun intended).

Khellendros
I was under the impression that Blink needed to hit things with her teleport-y javelins and whatnot for the teleportation to happen. I didn't think she could just open portals at will wherever she wanted. Now, with MN'ers skill, it's certainly within the realm of possibility for you to do just that, but it wouldn't be as easy as blinking (pun intended).
Actually, it is that easy. She did it to Hyperion's version of heat vision with no struggle.

EDIT: Blink does still need to focus the power through a javelin to redirect something, but she can just hold it in her hand. I can do the same, just fight with a javelin near my hand at all times.

DigiMark007
So as long as you touch it? Ok, that seems acceptable, since it will still require skill to touch objects or energy being hurled at you. It's a nice tactic, but as long as it isn't assured that it will always happen, and there's at least some chance for failure.

newjak86
Okay, well, during the last few seconds of prep I put up a shield around myself, then teleport to the roof of the mansion. Since Midnighter's scanners can act as a sniper scope, I just wait until Mauler moves into view and blast him with a tightly focused blast of Chi. If he manages to dodge, I simply teleport to a different location where I can still see Mauler and blast him again. Since my blasts can shatter solid stone and armor plating, and burn flesh on contact, it will only take one good hit to end this match.

If, by some miracle, you manage to take a shot at me, I have the combined reaction times of Midnighter and Blink, who the evil Hyperion admitted matched him in combat speed. Its a simple matter to open one of those little portals and redirect anything you fire at me back at you. Thats what you think my friend I have an Elder Pred in my guy that means let me tell You have roughly a thousand years of exprience in combat and hunting along with Deathstroke's combat abilities and stealth. Plus I have the Pred Helmet which allows me to hear whispers at 500 feet away and see you anywhere no way your getting the drop on me that easily plus it isn't like I will be wandering the house without a clue as to where you are I will probably find you about the same time you find me.
Now I am probably at leat twice what Spiderman is since I am roughly twice what Scorpion is as stated by Digi I think I am alot tougher than Spidey right now but Digi makes the rules.
Anyway that means I have double Spidey agility and DS reaction time the same reaction time that allowed him to stab Flash so I could easily dodge any spear you throw at me. Plus I I don't even have to throw a weapon I just look and shoot from my shoulder cannon or staff or hand gun or all three at the same time. Once you teleport I can detect the sound of teleportation so I would know where you come and attack there.
So long range isn't where you want to be because I can dodge and shoot three times the fire power you can muster. I could also sit there and dodge any of your weapons at will pretty much if I wanted to and you have limited numbers so I can keep it ranged your gonna have to go melle eventually. While I can keep it long range so I already have an advantage. Also just to let you know I can dodge as many as I want because no matter what even if you throw them all at once I can blast them out of the sky with my shoulder cannon while dodging and even if you get lucky that I miss one I can't dodge one highly unlikely I can simply roll into with my armor which is Uber Metal type which can take the hit and only cause minor pain to me which is nothing.

Khellendros
So as long as you touch it? Ok, that seems acceptable, since it will still require skill to touch objects or energy being hurled at you. It's a nice tactic, but as long as it isn't assured that it will always happen, and there's at least some chance for failure.
Err, no, I meant she has to hold a javelin through which to focus the energy to open the portal. If I'm not holding a javelin, I can't open the portal.

newjak86
Oh by the way for Prep I will make sure that everyone knows my guy has Scorpion's armor underneath the Pred armor. And I have also attached one of my Wristblades to my tail so I can have three indestructable striking weapons at once.
Deathstroke's sword, Wristblade on left wrist and tail wrist blade.

Khellendros
Originally posted by newjak86
Thats what you think my friend I have an Elder Pred in my guy that means let me tell You have roughly a thousand years of exprience in combat and hunting along with Deathstroke's combat abilities and stealth. Plus I have the Pred Helmet which allows me to hear whispers at 500 feet away and see you anywhere no way your getting the drop on me that easily plus it isn't like I will be wandering the house without a clue as to where you are I will probably find you about the same time you find me.
Midnighter can go undetected in the same room as another man with enhanced senses, walking across a metal catwalk while the guy walks out of the room. If I don't want you to hear me, it will not happen.

Now I am probably at leat twice what Spiderman is since I am roughly twice what Scorpion is as stated by Digi I think I am alot tougher than Spidey right now but Digi makes the rules.
Tougher and stronger? Sure. Yo are nowhere enar as agile though, and that is what my amalgam is all about. Even if I didn't have a shield up, you can't touch me.

Anyway that means I have double Spidey agility and DS reaction time the same reaction time that allowed him to stab Flash so I could easily dodge any spear you throw at me.
Spear? What spear? you mean my javelins? For one thing, they're only eight inches long, so it's not like I'm carrying a pack of full size spears on my back. Second, I don't have to throw them at you, I can simply Chi blast you from a safe distance.

Plus I I don't even have to throw a weapon I just look and shoot from my shoulder cannon or staff or hand gun or all three at the same time.
Hey, please do at shoot me. Just gives me something to throw right back at you.

Once you teleport I can detect the sound of teleportation so I would know where you come and attack there.
I've read just about all of Blink's appearances, and never once has someone discovered her by the sound her teleporting makes. She's used it to spy on Apocalypse's forces in the AOA, so its quiet enough to be stealthy. You won't know I'm there until a blast of Chi is tearing into your costume and eating away your flesh.

EDIT: Just checked out your link. It says nothign about the helmet giving you enhanced hearing.

Scoobless
Now I am probably at leat twice what Spiderman is since I am roughly twice what Scorpion is......

..... Anyway that means I have double Spidey agility and DS reaction time

How? Scorpions armour doesn't really enhance your strength.... and as Scorpion is the strongest character in your amalgam how can he possibly be twice his own strength?

Strength-wise, without the symbiote, Joel's strength is rated at the 3 ton level. The other humans in Wetworks, when bonding with symbiotes, experienced a strength increase of approximately 20 times. Meaning that a human with a lifting strength of 500 pounds (the original Grail) would be able to lift up to five tons. Joel, experiencing this same proportionate increase, is rated at the 60 ton level.

I also disagree with this.... even Symbiotes have limits, you can't just slap one on anyone and get the same level of increase, when Carnage bonded with the Silver Surfer he didn't become Surfer x 200

You're both way overrating the strength of your amalgams

Khellendros
Originally posted by Scoobless
I also disagree with this.... even Symbiote's have limits, you can't just slap one on anyone and get the same level of increase, when Carnage bonded with teh Silver Surfer he didn't become Surfer x 200
You're thinking in terms of Marvel's alien symbiotes. Grail's symbiote is biomechanical, and has only a very rudimentary consciousness. And, unlike the alien symbiotes inMarvel, the Wetworks symbiotes gives a proportionate increase in strength, no matter what the startign strength was. This is alien technology we're talking about, not alien goop-creatures.

They've been shown to be able to increase their mass, to grow, so that they can accomadate a man one symbiote gave the ability to grow 20-30 feet tall. They can amplify chi or psychic abilities and even give someone abilities like invisibility, teleportation and time travel. The Wetworks symbiotes share nothing in common with the Venom and Carnage symbiote, except the name used to describe them.

newjak86
Sorry don't know how to multi quote yet so until then just gotta bear with me right now.
Midnighter won't be hiding from me since my infrared vision will see you. Also the fact I can see you here whispers at 500 feet and be perfectly quiet myself doesn't help you finding me first.
How Man times has Scorpion fought Spidey and how Man times has he managed to hit Spidey so I am defiantly very agile right now.
Your javalins are small so that means about as much to me as anything since I can still see them still dodge even easier if their smaller just to let you know.
And I can blast you from afar so three blasts compared to one Chi Blast.
You also said so yourself you must holding the Javlin and focusing to teleport my stuff back at me. Which you won't have time to focus because I will be shooting at your javlins as well. So you will have to be very very quick and very focused to do it. Especially with three blast coming your way. Also in the house I have a very big advantage because Scorpion can climb walls and stick to them so I can dodge from the floor to the ceiling to the wall no problem while avoiding your attacks. And attacking back so you have to dodge focus and chi attack back. Well I can do all that without using my hands since My shoulder cannon works without me having to shoot them. Also I can stand on the wall so I can still keep both hands free.

newjak86

EDIT: Just checked out your link. It says nothign about the helmet giving you enhanced hearing. Did you just check out the helmet because oyu also have to read the bio helmet below it as that is what I have.

Solidus Snake
that is true. but there is still a strength limit on the tourney. and it doesnt quite affect everyone teh same way either. dozer was much stronger than any of the other wetworks guys

newjak86
How? Scorpions armour doesn't really enhance your strength.... and as Scorpion is the strongest character in your amalgam how can he possibly be twice his own strength?

I also disagree with this.... even Symbiotes have limits, you can't just slap one on anyone and get the same level of increase, when Carnage bonded with the Silver Surfer he didn't become Surfer x 200

You're both way overrating the strength of your amalgams I am taking DS body and enhanching it with Scorpions power since the base is at least twice as strong as the orginal with Gargan I will be twice as strong as what Scorpion was with Gargan.

Scoobless
I am taking DS body and enhanching it with Scorpions power since the base is at least twice as strong as the orginal with Gargan I will be twice as strong as what Scorpion was with Gargan.

neither of those guys can multiply the others strength.... and even if they could go back to just before the process that turned Gargan into the Scorpion and go through it again (which you can't) the whole idea was to give a person the proportionate strength of a scorpion.... so it would all work out the same

Khellendros
Midnighter won't be hiding from me since my infrared vision will see you.
Infrared vision isn't a 360 degree thing. You won't see me when if I'm fourty yards away and behind you.

Also the fact I can see you here whispers at 500 feet and be perfectly quiet myself doesn't help you finding me first.
Midnighter's scanners can see a pair of snipers, from a distance, inside a building. I will see you. And, I checked your link. It says nothing about the helmet giving you enhanced hearing.

How Man times has Scorpion fought Spidey and how Man times has he managed to hit Spidey so I am defiantly very agile right now.
Umm, the ONLY reason Spider Man survives against the Scorpion is because Scorpy is such a big blundering fool. You've got next to nothing in the agility department.

Your javalins are small so that means about as much to me as anything since I can still see them still dodge even easier if their smaller just to let you know.
I wasn't saying that them being smallw as an advantage, I just wanted to clarify what they were since you called them spears.

Yes, I'm sure your three blasts are very devastating. Luckily, they'll be hitting you and not me.

You also said so yourself you must holding the Javlin and focusing to teleport my stuff back at me. Which you won't have time to focus because I will be shooting at your javlins as well.
Dude, Blink did it to Hyperion when she was on her backside and after jsut taking a hit from him. I'm fully alert and am using Midnighter's computer-enhanced brain. I can and will redirect your blasts.

So you will have to be very very quick and very focused to do it.
Well, since I just happen to be incredibly quick and focused (I'm a chi-wielding martial arts master for pity's sake, of course I can focus), so I can do it.

Especially with three blast coming your way. Also in the house I have a very big advantage because Scorpion can climb walls and stick to them so I can dodge from the floor to the ceiling to the wall no problem while avoiding your attacks.
You can climb? Well, I can teleport. Anywhere you can go, I can be there waiting for you with a chi blast to the face.

And attacking back so you have to dodge focus and chi attack back.
Actually, I don't have to dodge. I can just send anything you fire at me right back at you.

Well I can do all that without using my hands since My shoulder cannon works without me having to shoot them. Also I can stand on the wall so I can still keep both hands free.
Yeah, your shoulder cannon fires where you look. So you can either watch where you are running and maybe dodge my blasts in time, or look back at me to fire, risk running headlong into a wall, and catch your energy blast tot he back of your head anyways.

I'm going to go upload some scans, so I might not be quick on the replies for a bit.

EDIT:

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
that is true. but there is still a strength limit on the tourney. and it doesnt quite affect everyone teh same way either. dozer was much stronger than any of the other wetworks guys
I'm confused. Are you agreeing with me? The strength limit is for individuals in the amalgams only. For combinations, the sky's the limit.

Yeah, Dozer was pretty damn strong before and after he got the symbiote. He was so much stronger because his deepest desire was to be huge and strong, so the symbiote grew with him. But even guys like Claymore who were only a bit stronger than Grail still showed more strength than he did, at least at first.

Solidus Snake
im agreeing with you, but was just saying that the symbiotes affected everyones strength differently.

Khellendros
Okay time for some nifty scans. First, the whole longe range sensor/scanner thing, so people know I'm not full of crap. Midnighter senses two bodies in a skyscraper. He and Engineer were just under sniper fire. Even after she blows them away, she still sees the afterimage, showing she was right on target.

http://img194.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scanners1xa.jpg

Here's the stealth I was talking about. A guy who has all the same enhancements as Midnighter walks into a room with Jenny Quantum and Midnighter. He also keeps Jenny quantum from being seen. As the guy is walking out, you see Midnighter walking along behind him.
http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stealth39ee.jpg
http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stealth45gz.jpg

You can be looking right at Midnighter and still not see him (even if this feats isn't valid for this tournament, this scene is still badass as hell. big grin)
http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stealth18ur.jpg
http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stealth22sq.jpg

You wanna talk about speed? Here's Midnighter dodging energy blasts -from a standstill- fired at basically point blank range.
http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speed32cx.jpg

I'll start getting some Grail scans next.

Khellendros
Just a few more scans to add for right now.

First is Grail. We see a nice omnidirectional blast of chi blowing apart vampires that got too close. Not how he's having a conversation while wielding his chi. My guy's got concentration to spare.
http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chiblast8al.jpg

Armored jet taking off? Can't get to your weapons in time? Grail's got it covered.
http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chiblast39os.jpg

Next is Blink. Here's the infamous heatvision rediraction.
http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vshyperion24dn.jpg

Here she is versus Annihilus in disguise. They go from him standing over her pointing a gun to, well, exactly the opposite.
http://img350.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vsannihilus0xl.jpg

Oh, and just so you don't think I have to have one hand occupied with a javelin, here she is charging a pair of pronged knives with energy. So I can hold my collapsible staff in one hand with which to redirect your blasts and use as an offensive weapon if necessary.
http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=powercharging6zc.jpg

black robb
Newjak would kick your ass son

Khellendros
Originally posted by black robb
Newjak would kick your ass son
confused Umm, okay? Is he gonna be showing up at my door? Is this a set date or is he going to surprise me with my ass-kicking?

black robb
confused Umm, okay? Is he gonna be showing up at my door? Is this a set date or is he going to surprise me with my ass-kicking? i didnt mean literally i'm just going along with the thread. It is called Khellendros Vs Newjak right?

Khellendros
i didnt mean literally i'm just going along with the thread. It is called Khellendros Vs Newjak right?
Yeah. My character versus his.

black robb
Yeah. My character versus his. Well then his character owns yours candy ass

stormfront13
i vote for khell

DigiMark007
Black Robb, if you feel like commenting (briefly) or voting, you may do so. Right now, though, I'm not counting your last statement as a vote.

Khellendros
Did you just check out the helmet because oyu also have to read the bio helmet below it as that is what I have.
Yep, read the whole thing. It said it has a wave form analyzer, so that it can imitate spoke words. Nothing about enhancing your hearing.

Dizzle
Damn Khell... just... Damn. Amazing amalgam. Good luck for the rest of the tourney. No offense to Newjak, his amalgam's actually very good, but I'd be yelling at fanboys if someone actually made this thread because of the mismatch. He COULD be in the class 100 range, he'd still be pretty screwed. Funny how the one guy who could probably do without any kind of strength still manages to have a whole lot... Well done.

Voting Khellendros

newjak86
neither of those guys can multiply the others strength.... and even if they could go back to just before the process that turned Gargan into the Scorpion and go through it again (which you can't) the whole idea was to give a person the proportionate strength of a scorpion.... so it would all work out the same Actually what I did is take the enhancement part not the strength part. Only strength and durability don't transfer but what I am doing is taking one aspect of a character such in the same manner as Wolverine's Healing Factor and Metal Bones transfering perfectly within the rules so yes DS mutliplied by the proportional upgrade of a Scorpion is very legal. Which took a weakling like Gargan and made him Spiderman Level. DS will be at least twice that I think he would be higher but Digi stated that this is where he thinks he is so I am going along with that.

newjak86
Originally posted by Dizzle
Damn Khell... just... Damn. Amazing amalgam. Good luck for the rest of the tourney. No offense to Newjak, his amalgam's actually very good, but I'd be yelling at fanboys if someone actually made this thread because of the mismatch. He COULD be in the class 100 range, he'd still be pretty screwed. Funny how the one guy who could probably do without any kind of strength still manages to have a whole lot... Well done.

Voting Khellendros Didn't even wait to see anymore huh anyway laughing Anyway do to college and football I will be only able to post at random times so don't expect me on all times of the day guys.

long pig
How exactly is Khell using blink's power here?

What's he doing?

newjak86
Yep, read the whole thing. It said it has a wave form analyzer, so that it can imitate spoke words. Nothing about enhancing your hearing. I see what happened Digi must have posted the other guys link or forgot to post this one as I gave him two but here it is.
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Highrise/7256/intro.html

newjak86
Originally posted by long pig

What's he doing? Right now he is blasting at me with Chi energy throwing his javelins at me which I can easily avoid and focusing his power to try and turn my own blasts againast me while teleporting as well.

long pig
The reason I asked was because Blink can't teleport energy, only solid objects.

newjak86
The reason I asked was because Blink can't teleport energy, only solid objects. Yeah and all I'm doing is blasting with energy objects.

newjak86
The reason I asked was because Blink can't teleport energy, only solid objects. Long pig how do you multi qoute

long pig
yada yada yada

But, connect the two ]"s

long pig

newjak86
yada yada yada

But, connect the two ]"s Thanks

DarkCrawler
Voting for Khell.

newjak86
Infrared vision isn't a 360 degree thing. You won't see me when if I'm fourty yards away and behind you. Infrared does alot but that isn't the only vision I have as well so I can use any number of them to do it. Also the fact I will hear you won't help yeah MN just showed great skill in sneaking or hiding or dodging from people that aren't very skilled I am though and can hear every thing you do even the weapons you fire so it won't matter that I can't see 360 I can hear 360.

Midnighter's scanners can see a pair of snipers, from a distance, inside a building. I will see you. And, I checked your link. It says nothing about the helmet giving you enhanced hearing.
I can see through infrared people ver far away but unlike you I also posses advanced targeting so my shots are gonna be dead on no matter what so you are gonna have to be at the top of your dodging game. Oh about the helmet in case you didn't read before here is the link I gave Digi before he must have forgotten to post it
Infrared vision isn't a 360 degree thing. You won't see me when if I'm fourty yards away and behind you.

quote: (post)
Also the fact I can see you here whispers at 500 feet and be perfectly quiet myself doesn't help you finding me first.

Umm, the ONLY reason Spider Man survives against the Scorpion is because Scorpy is such a big blundering fool. You've got next to nothing in the agility department.

I wasn't saying that them being smallw as an advantage, I just wanted to clarify what they were since you called them spears.

Yes, I'm sure your three blasts are very devastating. Luckily, they'll be hitting you and not me.

You also said so yourself you must holding the Javlin and focusing to teleport my stuff back at me. Which you won't have time to focus because I will be shooting at your javlins as well.

Dude, Blink did it to Hyperion when she was on her backside and after jsut taking a hit from him. I'm fully alert and am using Midnighter's computer-enhanced brain. I can and will redirect your blasts.

Well, since I just happen to be incredibly quick and focused (I'm a chi-wielding martial arts master for pity's sake, of course I can focus), so I can do it.

Especially with three blast coming your way. Also in the house I have a very big advantage because Scorpion can climb walls and stick to them so I can dodge from the floor to the ceiling to the wall no problem while avoiding your attacks.

You can climb? Well, I can teleport. Anywhere you can go, I can be there waiting for you with a chi blast to the face.

Actually, I don't have to dodge. I can just send anything you fire at me right back at you.

Well I can do all that without using my hands since My shoulder cannon works without me having to shoot them. Also I can stand on the wall so I can still keep both hands free.

Yeah, your shoulder cannon fires where you look. So you can either watch where you are running and maybe dodge my blasts in time, or look back at me to fire, risk running headlong into a wall, and catch your energy blast tot he back of your head anyways.

I'm going to go upload some scans, so I might not be quick on the replies for a bit.

EDIT:

I'm confused. Are you agreeing with me? The strength limit is for individuals in the amalgams only. For combinations, the sky's the limit.

Yeah, Dozer was pretty damn strong before and after he got the symbiote. He was so much stronger because his deepest desire was to be huge and strong, so the symbiote grew with him. But even guys like Claymore who were only a bit stronger than Grail still showed more strength than he did, at least at first.

Umm, the ONLY reason Spider Man survives against the Scorpion is because Scorpy is such a big blundering fool. You've got next to nothing in the agility department. Um ok this helps me because admit he only survives because Gargan is an idiot DS is not a fool so yes I am still very agile and no I am not a blundering fool.

Let's see the only Scan you provided of this power is her dsoing it to one attack I'm sending three at time and not right behind each other.

Maybe one but not all besides I am not staying in one spot like Hyperion I am moving around and with my advanced targeting and Helemt visions I can do it like nothing and with DS's brain this kind of multi tasking isn't hard yours is no matter what brain your using.

Well, since I just happen to be incredibly quick and focused (I'm a chi-wielding martial arts master for pity's sake, of course I can focus), so I can do it. You can do it possibly but not likely as I am moving aroung dodging everything and simply shooting back and you have to do six very hard very focusing things at once still very hard to do.

And I will bsaically know where you teleport and you will get a shoulder cannon in the face all works

Actually, I don't have to dodge. I can just send anything you fire at me right back at you. Actually you seeing how you've only given a scan of her doing it to one attack at a time and I'm sending three and not at the same direction.

Yeah, your shoulder cannon fires where you look. So you can either watch where you are running and maybe dodge my blasts in time, or look back at me to fire, risk running headlong into a wall, and catch your energy blast tot he back of your head anyways. Maybe if I didn't have DS ywho is a master of moving around while still attacking people plus he has the aid of advanced tech now so he will be even better at it.

black robb
Infrared vision isn't a 360 degree thing. You won't see me when if I'm fourty yards away and behind you. Infrared does alot but that isn't the only vision I have as well so I can use any number of them to do it. Also the fact I will hear you won't help yeah MN just showed great skill in sneaking or hiding or dodging from people that aren't very skilled I am though and can hear every thing you do even the weapons you fire so it won't matter that I can't see 360 I can hear 360.

I can see through infrared people ver far away but unlike you I also posses advanced targeting so my shots are gonna be dead on no matter what so you are gonna have to be at the top of your dodging game. Oh about the helmet in case you didn't read before here is the link I gave Digi before he must have forgotten to post it

EDIT:

Umm, the ONLY reason Spider Man survives against the Scorpion is because Scorpy is such a big blundering fool. You've got next to nothing in the agility department. Um ok this helps me because admit he only survives because Gargan is an idiot DS is not a fool so yes I am still very agile and no I am not a blundering fool.

Let's see the only Scan you provided of this power is her dsoing it to one attack I'm sending three at time and not right behind each other.

Maybe one but not all besides I am not staying in one spot like Hyperion I am moving around and with my advanced targeting and Helemt visions I can do it like nothing and with DS's brain this kind of multi tasking isn't hard yours is no matter what brain your using.

Well, since I just happen to be incredibly quick and focused (I'm a chi-wielding martial arts master for pity's sake, of course I can focus), so I can do it. You can do it possibly but not likely as I am moving aroung dodging everything and simply shooting back and you have to do six very hard very focusing things at once still very hard to do.

And I will bsaically know where you teleport and you will get a shoulder cannon in the face all works

Actually, I don't have to dodge. I can just send anything you fire at me right back at you. Actually you seeing how you've only given a scan of her doing it to one attack at a time and I'm sending three and not at the same direction.

Yeah, your shoulder cannon fires where you look. So you can either watch where you are running and maybe dodge my blasts in time, or look back at me to fire, risk running headlong into a wall, and catch your energy blast tot he back of your head anyways. Maybe if I didn't have DS ywho is a master of moving around while still attacking people plus he has the aid of advanced tech now so he will be even better at it. NEWJAK!!!

newjak86
NEWJAK!!! Yeah I know I messed up multi quoteing

long pig
like this, man.

Connect the " <--] connects to the "e".

then make a "

No spaces.

black robb
Yeah I know I messed up multi quoteing I forgive you dad

xmarksthespot
The reason I asked was because Blink can't teleport energy, only solid objects. ... can and has.

long pig
Are you sure?

I distinctly remembering her not being able to.

newjak86
Anyway I think people are underestimating my guy right now so before I go into tactics again let me point out what my guy is about.
OK I have DS right basically he can form complex plans on the fly and calculate the possible outcomes of battles right wow that sounds a little like MN. Maybe not as good but close. Also now I posses the mind of a thousand year old Elder Pred which is from an advanced civilization of Warrior Aliens. So DS now posses Alien Tech which makes MN's implants look like a child's plaything. I possess a helmet that allows me to hear whispers WHISPERS at 500 feet. I can also see in many forms of vision not just infrared there is no hiding from. If he teleports I will hear where he goes wether it is by the first step he takes breath he takes first muscle twitch anything even when he goes to throw his first weapon.
He talks about his stealth while my guy has stealth capabilities hunting capabilities and tech that is designed to find anyone.
I am at least 2 times what Spiderman is. That includes his agility I may not have Spider sense but with DS's mind and the Pred helmet I have the next best thing. So he isn't hitting me from behind forward or anything. I am also have Uber Metal Armor that doesn't cover my entire body but can simply roll and take any attack and be fine.
Plus we are in a mansion with limited space teleporting isn't going to help him that much as he only has a limited space to do it in without going behind a wall which means he looses me and has to find me again which is much easier for me. Also I am not standing in one spot and with DS's Mind multitasking between moving and fireing isn't hard. Especially with the Elder Pred mind as well. He also posses limited long range abilities which means that eventually he will run out of attacks from afar while I can keep it up.
He also needs his Javlins to do his teleporting which I have been aiming at and with my Reaction Time( DS hit the Flash) and advanced targeting systems attacking them won't be hard and since he can only really teleport one attack at a time one will get there I also have the option of blast radius as my weapons have one so I can blast at the walls and he will still feel it. I can also sit back and dodge everyone of his attacks until he runs out simply by a mixture of dodging and shooting them out of the sky.
So he has no advatage at all in fact he will soon run out of ammo so to speak. He has used on tactic to try and beat me so far which are useless. As there is no way he can hit me under the attacks I'm putting him through the armor I have and the dodging abilities I possess. We haven't even gotten into close combat fighting which is where he doesn't want to go trust me but he will have to eventually because he will run out of effective long range attacks. Also he will loose all his javelins which means he also looses his ability to teleport. So the only advantage he has will soon be gone.
Also I have other long range attacks I haven't used on of which is the acid from Scorpion's tail. His guy is good my guy can be as good for longer at long range.

newjak86
like this, man.

Connect the " <--] connects to the "e".

then make a "

No spaces. Thanks and it doesn't matter if he can teleport my attacks as I have to many coming at him to counter. Also
Khell here is the link I wanted Digi to post.
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Highrise/7256/intro.html

xmarksthespot
Are you sure?

I distinctly remembering her not being able to. Exiles #45

newjak86
Oh by the way the only way you are teleporting my attacks is if you touch them so yeah two hands one of which is chi blasting three attacks you do the math especially since they are all coming at the same time.

xmarksthespot
Has Digi limited the size of the portals Khell can open with Blink's powers? Undecided who to vote for yet.

newjak86
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Has Digi limited the size of the portals Khell can open with Blink's powers? As described in the begining he can only teleport himself and objects thrown at him. and he must touch the items thrown at him.

black robb
Gambit wins

xmarksthespot
Gambit wins Indubitably.

Anyway, I'm confused about how Blink's powers are in use so I'll wait 'til you guys post some more before I decide.

newjak86
Indubitably.

Anyway, I'm confused about how Blink's powers are in use so I'll wait 'til you guys post some more before I decide. I told you he can only use them to teleport himself and objects thrown at him and he much touch them first. He aslo needs his Javelins to do it.
Anyway so right now he is throwing Javelins at me and I'm dodging he is tlelporting to random places where I can easily find him no problem,. I am taking with three very powerful long range Attacks and he only has two hands one of which he said is being used to do Chi Blasts yet he can teleport all of my attacks roll eyes (sarcastic)
Even still I can easily blast his Javelins and Dodge until he runs out.

xmarksthespot
The javelin's don't open portals? That's not how Blink's power works... confused
Oh well I reserve judgement for now until you guys have posted some more and Digi comes back. And black robb's right... Gambit wins regardless.

newjak86
The javelin's don't open portals? That's not how Blink's power works... confused
Oh well I reserve judgement for now until you guys have posted some more and Digi comes back. And black robb's right... Gambit wins regardless. The way it works is he must touch an oject being thrown at him for it to teleport something. He can not teleport the other person even parts of them. Other than that he can only teleport himself. He also only has 12 javelins so he can run out.
That is a question I have Khell or Digi once he uses a javelin to teleport is that javelin gone afterwards or is he able to use 1 Javelin as much as possible.

newjak86
Anyway I think people are underestimating my guy right now so before I go into tactics again let me point out what my guy is about.
OK I have DS right basically he can form complex plans on the fly and calculate the possible outcomes of battles right wow that sounds a little like MN. Maybe not as good but close. Also now I posses the mind of a thousand year old Elder Pred which is from an advanced civilization of Warrior Aliens. So DS now posses Alien Tech which makes MN's implants look like a child's plaything. I possess a helmet that allows me to hear whispers WHISPERS at 500 feet. I can also see in many forms of vision not just infrared there is no hiding from. If he teleports I will hear where he goes wether it is by the first step he takes breath he takes first muscle twitch anything even when he goes to throw his first weapon.
He talks about his stealth while my guy has stealth capabilities hunting capabilities and tech that is designed to find anyone.
I am at least 2 times what Spiderman is. That includes his agility I may not have Spider sense but with DS's mind and the Pred helmet I have the next best thing. So he isn't hitting me from behind forward or anything. I am also have Uber Metal Armor that doesn't cover my entire body but can simply roll and take any attack and be fine.
Plus we are in a mansion with limited space teleporting isn't going to help him that much as he only has a limited space to do it in without going behind a wall which means he looses me and has to find me again which is much easier for me. Also I am not standing in one spot and with DS's Mind multitasking between moving and fireing isn't hard. Especially with the Elder Pred mind as well. He also posses limited long range abilities which means that eventually he will run out of attacks from afar while I can keep it up.
He also needs his Javlins to do his teleporting which I have been aiming at and with my Reaction Time( DS hit the Flash) and advanced targeting systems attacking them won't be hard and since he can only really teleport one attack at a time one will get there I also have the option of blast radius as my weapons have one so I can blast at the walls and he will still feel it. I can also sit back and dodge everyone of his attacks until he runs out simply by a mixture of dodging and shooting them out of the sky.
So he has no advatage at all in fact he will soon run out of ammo so to speak. He has used on tactic to try and beat me so far which are useless. As there is no way he can hit me under the attacks I'm putting him through the armor I have and the dodging abilities I possess. We haven't even gotten into close combat fighting which is where he doesn't want to go trust me but he will have to eventually because he will run out of effective long range attacks. Also he will loose all his javelins which means he also looses his ability to teleport. So the only advantage he has will soon be gone.
Also I have other long range attacks I haven't used on of which is the acid from Scorpion's tail. His guy is good my guy can be as good for longer at long range. Quoting to make sure you guys read this. Also just to let you know guys Khell can only teleport items he touches so all I have to do is attack the area around him and let Blast radiuses do the damage three attacks at once means it will be hard to dodge. Also if I use Scorpion's Acid and fling it at him he won't be able to teleport that as well. So now it is four attacks coming his way. And he has limited long range capabilities which meansd he has limitied time before he can't go long range anymore.

Khellendros
Good God. I couldn't pick all your points out of that post where you tried doing multiple quotes. I'm just gonna respond randomly to a bunch of people.

What's he doing?
I'm using them to get to vantage points where I can snipe at him using Midnighter's sensors with Grail's chi blasts.

Right now he is blasting at me with Chi energy throwing his javelins at me which I can easily avoid and focusing his power to try and turn my own blasts againast me while teleporting as well.
Partially right. I'm not wasting my javelins by throwing them with you. I'm charging up my collapsible bo with portal energy, so that I can redirect every shot you take at me. As I've shown, Blink can charge ANY object with her energy, not just her javelins.

The reason I asked was because Blink can't teleport energy, only solid objects.
Well, she can open portal-like things to redirect energy. Didn't anyone look at all the scans I posted??

Oh by the way the only way you are teleporting my attacks is if you touch them so yeah two hands one of which is chi blasting three attacks you do the math especially since they are all coming at the same time.
No. Digi misunderstood me when he said that, so I corrected him. I don't have to be able to touch something, I just have to be able to intercept it with a portal. And with Blink and Midnighter's combined reaction times, I am easily capable of doing that. Again, go check out the scans I posted a couple pages back.

Has Digi limited the size of the portals Khell can open with Blink's powers? Undecided who to vote for yet.
Nope. Generally the portals she opens to redirect something are as big as whatever she's charging with her energy. Thats why I'm using Midnighter's telescoping bo.

Indubitably.
Anyway, I'm confused about how Blink's powers are in use so I'll wait 'til you guys post some more before I decide.
See up above where I replied to long pig. Also see my scans for proof that I can indeed use Midnighter's sensors like sniper scopes.

OK I have DS right basically he can form complex plans on the fly and calculate the possible outcomes of battles right wow that sounds a little like MN. Maybe not as good but close.
You're right. Midnighter does do that. Only I have more options, being a teleporter I can attack you from anywhere, any direction, any angle. My scanners see through walls, so you can't hide from me. I can be half a mile in the air one second and two inches behind you the next. You can't run and my defenses are impenetrable.

Also now I posses the mind of a thousand year old Elder Pred which is from an advanced civilization of Warrior Aliens. So DS now posses Alien Tech which makes MN's implants look like a child's plaything.
Yeah... too bad they never bothered inventing tactical engines you could implant in someone's brain. Then you might have a chance... well, not really.

I possess a helmet that allows me to hear whispers WHISPERS at 500 feet. I can also see in many forms of vision not just infrared there is no hiding from.
I can be three feet behind you and you won't hear me. You can be looking right at me and not see me. Your helmet only shows you what's in front of you, I can teleport so fast and so often you'll never see me.

Predators have enver met a bastard like my guy. You won't see me until a chi blast has shattered your spine or torn a hole in your suit and started melting away your flesh.

I am at least 2 times what Spiderman is.
You ahve Scorpion, Deathstroke and a bigass Predator. Preds are damn strong and have insane stamina, but they aren't even close to Spiderman in agility. You MAYBE could match Spiderman in agility, on your best day and his worst day.

I am also have Uber Metal Armor that doesn't cover my entire body but can simply roll and take any attack and be fine.
Exactly. it's just some shoulder pads, groin protection and bracers. I can hit you with a chi blast so wide it covers your whole torso, there's no rollinging with something like that. I wonder what cooked Predator smells like?

Plus we are in a mansion with limited space teleporting isn't going to help him that much as he only has a limited space to do it in without going behind a wall which means he looses me and has to find me again which is much easier for me.
First of all, Digi placed us both outside the mansion. If you wanna run inside where I can just blast out some walls and collapse the whole thing on your head then you go right ahead. I don't mind an easy win. Also, as I said before, my sensors penetrate solid objects, even from great distances.

Also I am not standing in one spot and with DS's Mind multitasking between moving and fireing isn't hard. Especially with the Elder Pred mind as well. He also posses limited long range abilities which means that eventually he will run out of attacks from afar while I can keep it up.
So? Grail was a master assassin BEFORE he got the symbiote. He was as good with a sniper rifle as he was with a knife and sword. I am a sniper with the ultimate sniper scope and a damn good weapon. Run all you want, I've got time.

Wrong. I need my javelins to teleport YOU, not myself. Wich I never said I was going to do. Why would I want to help you move? Anyways, I don't know where you got the impression I was throwing javelins at you, because I never said it. Also, you can't dodge all my attacks. Not even with Spiderman would you be allowed to dodge all the time, which means I WILL hit you once, and once is all it takes.

Just to remind people: go look at my scans! I show Midnighter using his sensors like sniper scopes, I show Blink redirecting Hyperion's heat vision and I show examples of Grail's chi blasts.

Khellendros
EDIT: Wheee double postage.

DigiMark007
I had a PM concerning Newjak's character strength. He isn't applying the whole process to DS that made Mac Gargan the Scorpion, but the suit helps some in the strength department, and he's adding it onto DS who is already a Class 2-ish (give or take). It will improve the strength of his guy, but everyone can decide for themselves how much that is.

Khellendros
I had a PM concerning Newjak's character strength. He isn't applying the whole process to DS that made Mac Gargan the Scorpion, but the suit helps some in the strength department, and he's adding it onto DS who is already a Class 2-ish (give or take). It will improve the strength of his guy, but everyone can decide for themselves how much that is.
Cool with me. I'm playing a distance game anyways, so I'm not gonna be objecting to his strength.

DigiMark007
Hmmm, we've also had 4 teleporters so far. But rather than take over the brackets (like speed did in the last tourney) the first two lost (Laminator and Zachrivard). Haven't been able to find much of a trend so far, though obscure people haven't helped much since there's been a lack of knowledge about them (Drizzt and more specifically Benedict come to mind).

Khellendros
Hmmm, we've also had 4 teleporters so far. But rather than take over the brackets (like speed did in the last tourney) the first two lost (Laminator and Zachrivard). Haven't been able to find much of a trend so far, though obscure people haven't helped much since there's been a lack of knowledge about them (Drizzt and more specifically Benedict come to mind).
Yeah... I was afraid of precisely what hapepned to Dizzle and Lam. Picking a little known comic character is one thing, you can still find scans. Picking book characters just makes it that much harder to back up your claims.

long pig
How powerful are these chi sniper shots?

How big can you make the portals? I mean, can you make them the width and length of your body making it so that nothing can touch you?

How long do they stay up?

newjak86
Sorry ver bad first attempt I know
And your doing this all while I'm standing still right plus I already said I don't even have to attack you directly I can use the blast radius from my attacks and you can't teleport those. As they say there is more than one way to skin a cat.
Won't help you when they aren't attacking you directly just the area around you. Oh by the way if I spray you with acid from Scorpion's tail how are you gonna teleport all that.
Yeah and my guy has options your guy doesn't. Like being able to attack with many weapons at once and all of them having a blast radius means I don't even have to hit soi can avoid your portals. Your defences aren't impenetrtable. Only very good and my attacking abilities are better.
Yeah to bad I already have a guy with a brain that is boosted DS's adding with the Pred knowledge and tech and you have no advantage in anything with me.
Yeah and I can hear before you ever get close to me your guy is good at stealth my guy though has tech designed to find anything. I can see in many different visions and can hear or slightest move at 500 feet away.
Let's see DS has taken on the JLA I'm sure he has met people that are badder than you.
Please Scorpion has always been close already to Spidey now with Pred Tech and DS's reaction time I basically have Spidey sense as well. I also agility that is past Spidey you are hitting me at all on your best day and my worst.
Actually it covers my chest back groind thighs and the pads basically run down half my upper arm. Along with Bracers and Groin protection. Again if you even have timne to get off a Chi Blast and even then if you could hit me.
I can attack you outside inside it doesn't matter and guess what my sensors can see through walls as well.
And DS is mercenary of the highest calibur whoi has beaten Batman and others like that and almost whooped the JLA single handed. He also is very accuarte and guess what he has adavnced alien tech Sniper scope that can track you by simple head movement and once locked on ther is no avoiding it's like having a mini tracer on you. I don't have to run just avaoid and return fire.
I don't have to dodge all the time I can just as easily blast anything you throw at me as well or use my armor to block anything I think I can't avoid that simple my guy actually does have an impenatrable defence.
By the way your teleporting thing won't work as once you teleport I will be in diferent spot so if you try to teleport behind me I could be looking right in your facxe which then your head is gone like that if I can hit the Flash I can hit you before you think.

Scoobless
Hmmm, we've also had 4 teleporters so far.

teleporters shmelly-shmorters...pffft

stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Sorry newjak, despite you yourself being an omniversal force of destruction who would crush Khell, I think his amalgam would more likely beat yours. Voting Khell.

Khellendros
How powerful are these chi sniper shots?
How big can you make the portals? I mean, can you make them the width and length of your body making it so that nothing can touch you?
How long do they stay up?
Well, his focused chi blasts are strong enough to take out armored military vehicles, unfocused blasts can shatter giant stone worms and deastroy two giants covered with similar symbiotes and stone armor.

The portals she uses to redirect with are... I dunno maybe a foot wide. She's made portals large enough for people to step through for transportation purposes but I think that would be a bit unfair in this tournament.

They stay up as long as I'm channeling power through an object like one of the javelins.

And your doing this all while I'm standing still right plus I already said I don't even have to attack you directly I can use the blast radius from my attacks and you can't teleport those. As they say there is more than one way to skin a cat.
Wtf? What blast radius? Plasma caster fire relatively small bursts of plasma, what are you talking about? And, anyways, even if you do catch me in some explosion, my symbiote and shield are more than enough to protect me.

Won't help you when they aren't attacking you directly just the area around you. Oh by the way if I spray you with acid from Scorpion's tail how are you gonna teleport all that.
When WHAT aren't attacking me? I'm not even clear on what weapon you're claiming to use here. Acid? Won't get through my shield, so I'm not worried.

Yeah and my guy has options your guy doesn't. Like being able to attack with many weapons at once and all of them having a blast radius means I don't even have to hit soi can avoid your portals. Your defences aren't impenetrtable. Only very good and my attacking abilities are better.
Well, considering the fact that you won't even see me, thats going to be very difficult. Blast radii mean nothing to a teleporter, I'll be gone before whatever weapon you're using explodes.

Yeah to bad I already have a guy with a brain that is boosted DS's adding with the Pred knowledge and tech and you have no advantage in anything with me.
Yes, you have a working brain and some Pred tech. None of which keeps me from blowing a hole through your chest. I have a MASSIVE mobility and stealth advantage.

Yeah and I can hear before you ever get close to me your guy is good at stealth my guy though has tech designed to find anything. I can see in many different visions and can hear or slightest move at 500 feet away.
You keep saying it but that doesn't make it true. I can teleport a quarter of a mile up and just bombard the landscape with chi blasts. Kinda hard to pay attention to the helmet when the death is raining from above.

Let's see DS has taken on the JLA I'm sure he has met people that are badder than you.
Please, he took on a weakened HORRIBLY WRITTEN JLA team and got his eye stabbed the f*ck out for his trouble. And that was with prep and in close quarters combat. You'll never get close to me.

Please Scorpion has always been close already to Spidey now with Pred Tech and DS's reaction time I basically have Spidey sense as well.
Riiight. Just keep repeating that, someone might just believe you.

Actually it covers my chest back groind thighs and the pads basically run down half my upper arm. Along with Bracers and Groin protection. Again if you even have timne to get off a Chi Blast and even then if you could hit me.
Not what your links said. both of them. Unless you mean that full, clunky armor? The armor it says slows them down horribly?

I can attack you outside inside it doesn't matter and guess what my sensors can see through walls as well.
Good for you. Too bad you won't know where to look.

And DS is mercenary of the highest calibur whoi has beaten Batman and others like that and almost whooped the JLA single handed.
Great. So, he beat a human who has no powers and ALMOST beat a watered down JLA. Lovely for him.

He also is very accuarte and guess what he has adavnced alien tech Sniper scope that can track you by simple head movement and once locked on ther is no avoiding it's like having a mini tracer on you. I don't have to run just avaoid and return fire.
You aren't telling me anythign I don't know. My point is, if I keep moving to a new location and firing at you, you can't track me period.

I don't have to dodge all the time I can just as easily blast anything you throw at me as well or use my armor to block anything I think I can't avoid that simple my guy actually does have an impenatrable defence.
Right, you're going to shoot a chi blast out of the sky. No, I don't think so. Your armor is clunky and doesn't cover all of you. I'm going to be blasting at every gap in your armor and each hit will continue burning long after I've moved on.

By the way your teleporting thing won't work as once you teleport I will be in diferent spot so if you try to teleport behind me I could be looking right in your facxe which then your head is gone like that if I can hit the Flash I can hit you before you think.
Teleportation is instantaneous, you can only move so far in that time. Besides, since you won't see me, you won't even know when to start moving... unless you plan on just running in circles the whole fight.

Deathstroke hit Flash because explosive charges guided him right where DS wanted. that won't work on me because the battliefield is too large, and you can't predict where I'll teleport.

Khellendros
Time for some more scans, with Grail being the only focus.

Just so people don't overlook the fact that I said I put a shield up during prep, here's an example of his shield strength. The big green guy is Maul, who gets stronger the larger he gets. He was about the same size when he met Majestic and was knocking him around, so Maul is definitely top tier class 100.
http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chishield28ne.jpg

Now, about those chi blasts. We've seen that a focused beam easily knocks an armored jet out of the sky. Here's what Grail can dow hen he's not even trying to focus his energy. First, we see him blasting two resurrected members of his team who ahd turned evil. Not only did they have symbiotes, they were covered in thick layers of rock armor.
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=symbioteblast7hf.jpg

Next we have Grail taking on some giant stone worms. The only way to kill them is by destroying them in midair. We see him blowing the head off of one and shattering it in midair. Also a nice strength showing.
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vsstoneworms16vg.jpg
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vsstoneworms27ie.jpg

Finally, we have the symbiote's durability. Note him taking weapons fire from helicopters to the chest and just standing there, and taking smaller rounds to the face without even blinking. This is when he was near death and leaking energy, he was about to do a kamikaze thing to buy his team time to escape.
http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=durability6zc.jpg

Scoobless
Just so people don't overlook the fact that I said I put a shield up during prep, here's an example of his shield strength. The big green guy is Maul, who gets stronger the larger he gets. He was about the same size when he met Majestic and was knocking him around, so Maul is definitely top tier class 100.
http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chishield28ne.jpg

looks like his shield is over the limits then.... it'd have to be toned down here (like a lot of other characters are finding)

EDIT: in fact everything you've shown there kinda proves that Grail is above almost all the limits for this tourney.... the only rule he hasn't broken so far is the speed rule

Khellendros
looks like his shield is over the limits then.... it'd have to be toned down here (like a lot of other characters are finding)

EDIT: in fact everything you've shown there kinda proves that Grail is above almost all the limits for this tourney.... the only rule he hasn't broken so far is the speed rule
Yeah, the shield and symbiote should be assumed to be toned down to the tourney limit. And I don't think I've crossed the limit in energy projection. None of my scans show Grail doing anything Cyclops couldn't do except for the burning flesh thing, since his eyeblasts are impact and not heat. And his strength is within the limits too. You can't tell me you don't think spider man could shatter stone with a few hits.

DigiMark007
Spidey has punched chunks out of buildings. Grail seems...suspect at places, but assume the normal dissatisfied glare from me followed by toning sh*t down to acceptable levels.

Also, how exactly does Blink work? I'm confused as hell. I thought she could teleport, and use the javelins as teleporting devices that could do damage or teleport stuff thrown at her if she could hit the objects with the javelins. Khell seems to have portals all over the place and apparently can just create one with his hand if he is holding a javelin to channel it through. I'm not saying anything is unacceptable as a power, but please explain.

Khellendros
Also, how exactly does Blink work? I'm confused as hell. I thought she could teleport, and use the javelins as teleporting devices that could do damage or teleport stuff thrown at her if she could hit the objects with the javelins. Khell seems to have portals all over the place and apparently can just create one with his hand if he is holding a javelin to channel it through. I'm not saying anything is unacceptable as a power, but please explain.
Okay. When teleporting herself, she just does it. Like Nightcrawler. No javelins needed. When teleporting/disrupting others, she charges an object, like her javelins, with energy and throws it at them. When redirecting an object or energy blast, he holds an object in her hand, focuses her power through it, and manifests a portal the size of whatever object she's focusing through about an inch away from her hand. She then intercepts said object/energy with the portal, opening an exit portal for it wherever she wishes.

newjak86
My weapons when they hit something of which I am using three all directed around you so you try to use your pportals on one then two others are coming from different directions
See above my Shoulder cannon hand shoulder cannon(Which is more like a normal magnum in size) and DS's Eergy Staff.
Then how are you attacking me if all your doing is teleporting right away and I can see you fine.
I have an enhanched brain that allows DS to use 90% of his brain and a person's brain is considered to be up there with any Super Computer and I have Tech from and Advanced Alien race that makes MN's teck look pathetic. Mobility by teleporting but I'm faster more agile you have nothing on me in that department.
You got to find me first after teleport again so I can hide very well death from above please I could just as easily blast at your hand as your blasting your chi causing a backfire on you. Plus my weapons are just as powerful as your except my aren't continuos like yours.
Bad writing whatever it still happened and guess what your guy isn't going to freak me out at all. Many times when you take on higher oppenets there is prep time also now unlike DS I have high potent long range weapons that can hurt high class people.
RIIIIIGHT what evidence do you have to disprove this I mean isn't Scorpion described as being Spiderman equal in everything.
what I said is true for Medium Armor like I thought. Here is the link again if you want to see it http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Highrise/7256/intro.html
Oh by the way check out the Wave Analyzer again it not only says that I can whispers at 500 feet but I can also pick up disturbances in the Wavelength which you have no control over so I will know where you are at no matter what.
Don't have to I can pick you up through my Wavelength Analyzer no problem there is no hiding from me.
Wow now that you said that I concede I mean he didn't almost beat the JLA right I mean because it was the watered down version. Yeah he also doeasn't almost beat the teen titans all the time beacuse they are watered down as well right.
Also I doubting the fact you will even find me there Khell I mean you talk about seeing through walls as how your gonna find me so if I stay out of your sight how are you gonna find me as I am I master of stealth with both DS and an Elder Pred mixed with Spidy abilities. You aren't finding me first and if you teleport your gonna loose me right away because I will already be out of the same spot.
yes since our weapons possess the same firing power it will stop a chi blast and the little gaps you are aimimg at are gonna be hard to hit since I'm dodging and firing back.
Don't have to see you just read where the wavelength disturbance is which will be instant for me and I still don't you will even find since all your using is sight and I can keep out of it with little problem.
Yes I can since as soon as you go somewhere I will detect the wavelength disturbance so I can know where you are at anytime.
I am also starting to wonder how your dody will hold up with all this. I mean Chi Blasts teleporting all on one body it wll be taxing for anybody and I bet I can outlast you till you gert to tired to fight. I won't fatigue as bad since I have DS's endurance and all my weapons are self powered no focusing or taxation on my reserve just moving around.

long pig
Deathstroke has Promethium chain mail, it's D.C's Adamantium.

So, any blade larger than the width of a pencil won't really hurt Slade.

DigiMark007
Okay. When teleporting herself, she just does it. Like Nightcrawler. No javelins needed. When teleporting/disrupting others, she charges an object, like her javelins, with energy and throws it at them. When redirecting an object or energy blast, he holds an object in her hand, focuses her power through it, and manifests a portal the size of whatever object she's focusing through about an inch away from her hand. She then intercepts said object/energy with the portal, opening an exit portal for it wherever she wishes.

K, so remote portals aren't an option, and the limits placed on Blink means she can damage enemies with her stuff, but not teleport them or parts of them. And unless she can "catch" objects or energy with her portals, it's not assured that everything will be blocked. I just wanted to make sure I knew what was going on.

Sentry
Newjak is countering everything Khell's character is throwing at him, and vice versa. It's really close for me right now. 5.5 out of 10 for Khell. C'mon newjak, you still got a chance. Argue just a bit more.

As of right now, my vote goes to Khellendros. I reserve the right to change my vote later though.

Khellendros
My weapons when they hit something of which I am using three all directed around you so you try to use your pportals on one then two others are coming from different directions
Umm, okay... I'm not sure how that works. How can your shoot from three directions at the same time? Anyways, if I think your shots are even a remote threat I can simply dodge or teleport to an entirely new area, no big deal.

See above my Shoulder cannon hand shoulder cannon(Which is more like a normal magnum in size) and DS's Eergy Staff.
None of which are a threat to a teleporter with my reaction speeds.

Then how are you attacking me if all your doing is teleporting right away and I can see you fine.
It only takes a moment fire off a Chi blast and then move to another location.

I have an enhanched brain that allows DS to use 90% of his brain and a person's brain is considered to be up there with any Super Computer and I have Tech from and Advanced Alien race that makes MN's teck look pathetic. Mobility by teleporting but I'm faster more agile you have nothing on me in that department.
What, are you serious? Yeah, you MIGHT be fast if you weren't wrapped up in that clunky Pred armor, wearing a power pack and that giant hump that connects your tail. Man, you've probably got twenty or thirty pounds bouncing around on your back, that's going to throw your balance way the hell off, especially since Deathstroke isn't used to wearing any of that crap.

You got to find me first after teleport again so I can hide very well death from above please I could just as easily blast at your hand as your blasting your chi causing a backfire on you.
Finding you isn't a problem because my sensors penetrate solid objects. There is, literally, NOWHERE you can hide from me. And blast my hand?? Right. The second I see you aiming at me, I'm teleporting out again.

Plus my weapons are just as powerful as your except my aren't continuos like yours.
Mine aren't either unless I want them to be. Not sure how that would have been an advantage for you but okay. Oh, and I'd like to see some demonstrations of your Predator weapons damaging things other than flesh and blood creatures. Otherwise, its just your staff weapon thats going to be useful here, and there's no way to be stealthy while pointing a staff at someone, meaning I'll easily be able to dodge.

Many times when you take on higher oppenets there is prep time also now unlike DS I have high potent long range weapons that can hurt high class people.
Yes, you have very nice weapons, none of which will actually touch me.

RIIIIIGHT what evidence do you have to disprove this I mean isn't Scorpion described as being Spiderman equal in everything.
If he were Spiderman's equal in speed and agility Scorpion would have killed him long ago. No, the only things that saved Spidey were his agility, speed, and fighting skills. I have all of those in spades. You have one excellent fighter (DS), one overmuscled idiot (scorp) and an alien who is used to hunting prey from the safety of his invisibility suit(which you can't use). I have a guy who is at LEAST equal to Deathstroke in skill and speed, an acrobat trained to fight by Sabretooth and a martial arts master/assassin. You got nothing on me in speed, agility or skill.

What I said is true for Medium Armor like I thought. Here is the link again if you want to see it http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Highrise/7256/intro.html
"Medium Hunting Armor is essentially the standard suit, but includes an integral heater, chest and back plates (light grade), the knees are better protected, and quadricep (thigh) plates."
Sweet, so you've left your gut unprotected. Lots of internal organs in there for me to disintegrate with a chi blast.

Oh by the way check out the Wave Analyzer again it not only says that I can whispers at 500 feet but I can also pick up disturbances in the Wavelength which you have no control over so I will know where you are at no matter what.
Yeah, I saw that. That's why I stopped disputing it. Unfortunately for you, military trained snipers can hit targets from up to 1,00 yards away. That's 3,00 feet. And, unlike bullets, my Chi blasts aren't going to get knocked off course by the wind.

Don't have to I can pick you up through my Wavelength Analyzer no problem there is no hiding from me.
500 feet is your limit. 3,000 is mine. I win.

Wow now that you said that I concede I mean he didn't almost beat the JLA right I mean because it was the watered down version. Yeah he also doeasn't almost beat the teen titans all the time beacuse they are watered down as well right.
I dunno, I don't read the Teen Titans. Thanks for admitting that it was a crappy JLA team he beat though. Keep in mind, he did as well as he did against the JLA because he had prep and knew who he might be facing. You only have 15 minutes prep, and have no clue what I can do.

Also I doubting the fact you will even find me there Khell I mean you talk about seeing through walls as how your gonna find me so if I stay out of your sight how are you gonna find me as I am I master of stealth with both DS and an Elder Pred mixed with Spidy abilities. You aren't finding me first and if you teleport your gonna loose me right away because I will already be out of the same spot.
How will I find you? Well, how about I teleport to a vantage point from which I can see the entire area? Yeah, that works for me. Again, unless you're planning on running around aimlessly the whole time, you won't always be in a different spot. And even then, it doesn't matter. So long as I know where you are in general, it will be simple to find you again after I teleport.

yes since our weapons possess the same firing power it will stop a chi blast and the little gaps you are aimimg at are gonna be hard to hit since I'm dodging and firing back.
Your energy staff might have the same power. And I only say that because I've never seen Deathstroke use it. Plasma casters are good against flesh and alien shells, but thats all I've seen them destroy. Never any fortified targets. And the idea that your weapons fire will stop a chi blast is just laughable.

Don't have to see you just read where the wavelength disturbance is which will be instant for me and I still don't you will even find since all your using is sight and I can keep out of it with little problem.
Don't have to see me?? Just because you hear some sound off in the distance, that doesn't mean you're going to hit it with sharpshooter accuracy. Your weapons don't target and fire automatically, you have to be looking at me to fire, and by the time you turn I'll already be gone.

I am also starting to wonder how your dody will hold up with all this. I mean Chi Blasts teleporting all on one body it wll be taxing for anybody and I bet I can outlast you till you gert to tired to fight.
laughing
Please don't pretend you know anything about my characters. Unlike Nightcrawler, Blink only gets tired when she has to teleport multiple people to her maximum range several times in a row. Midnighter can go weeks without eating and still be in fighting shape. You will be long dead before I even start breaking a sweat.

I won't fatigue as bad since I have DS's endurance and all my weapons are self powered no focusing or taxation on my reserve just moving around.
Please. Midnighter has fought hundreds of alien bugs, a few dozen super powered teenagers and even his own team members and never gotten tired. Blink never gets tired just teleporting herself and Grail is simply tireless. Those stone worms? Grail could have fought them for days, he just had to take them out before they killed the rest of his team.

Deathstroke has Promethium chain mail, it's D.C's Adamantium.

So, any blade larger than the width of a pencil won't really hurt Slade. [/QUOTE
laughing
Wow, so he's got chainmail, his big ass ruber suit with that hump on the back AND clunky Predator armor that doesn't even cover his gut with its power cell. Nice. Well, I'm not ging to be throwing any blades, but my chi blasts should be good for burning pencil-thick holes through his body. Of course, once it hits flesh, it keeps burning... so that sucks for him.

long pig
Burn this ****er down and he won't have anywhere to hide!!! mad

Khellendros
Burn this ****er down and he won't have anywhere to hide!!! mad What are you talking about?

Nataku8188
Gah... tough call.

As of right now, my vote goes to Khell... Newjak, you really are missing a couple good points you could be using with your predator :-\

newjak86
I can hti at you from three different sides such I hit your let or right your feet and teleport yes thats your answert to everything only I hate toell you this but once you teleport you loose me and once you loose me your not gonna find me again if you find me at all.
Your reaction times vs my reaction times my reaction time is basicvally instant I hit the flashy when he was running the reaction time neede to do that is beyond you.
It only takes me a moment to fire three weapons at once and move to a new location once you move and then you don't know where I'm at.
Yeah my guy is basically enhanched to be twice what Scorpion is a little extra wieght of a few pounds isn't going to bother him at all. DS now has strength where the armor has no effect. And Preds with lower strength perform acrobatic feats in this all the time. And the Elder Pred is used to wearing all this stuff and and to him it would be like normal cloths.
Yeah as long as your looking right at me then yes you can find but since you have to be lloking at me directly it doesn't matter as I can be out of your sight no problem and be behind you no problem. You also have to see me aiming at you if I shoot you from behind your skrewed
I always thought Spdiey used Scorpion's being insane and an idiot against otherwise it has always been Scorpion has always given Spidey a fight. DS is a great fighter that posses an ehanched mind. Scoprion is over muscled but now has the mind of DS and the Elder Pred. Elder Pred are guys you have earned the highest honor in a race the holds honor above anything. These guys fight Quenn Aliens hand to hand or with just the bare weapons like staffs. They live on planet for years without any tech other than spears with giant Aliens. These guys hunt other predators when the get out of hand. Other Preds don't even want to mess with these guys at all.
Along with the Chain Mail and the fact I'm not staying in one spot for long and I know where you are at given any time.
Thats funny because you didn't read everything then. It amplfies the persons hearing to 500 feet so they can hear whispers at over football field lengths. It can do more but then the persons hearing could be effected by the intense sounds. Though that is just the persons hearing the device also picks up disturbances in the wave lengths which aren't effected by the person's hearing it just picks them up and then it given to the person. Since the helmet picks up Whispers at 500 feet and that is only not to injure ear drums my guy can pick up disturbances for basically the entire field of battle defently greater than 3000 feet probably more like miles. So I will know where you are at at all times while you have to be looking right at me.
Your is 3000 feet mine is miles I win
Even if you get to a vantage point you have to find me I can pick you in an instant so I know where your at at all times so I can avoid your sight easily. Even if you teleport I know where you will be and you still have to find me again.
Yeah they basically are the mini JLA and posess memeber like Starfire whose attacks are simliar to your chi blasts. Nightwing and other super powered heros some of which could join the JLA. I wasn't agreeing with you just saying he gave then a run for there money and considering him that is a feat that you can't take away as he should have been destroyed yet he held his own and he is notorious for beating people you are considered close to him and you and me are close in long range abilities. Plus he is a villian and he does this to heros that so just how bad he is.
his staff is very powerful so it would probably be just below cyclops. Those Plasma Caster are basically their mini slef destruct devices in a blast like attack so they will do more than just rip through flesh anything short of Uber Metals won't stop them.
There you are wrong hearing you is just another advantage the fact I can sense the disturbances you make in the Wavelength is what allows me to know where you are at at all times. Also your finding me based on sight so I have to be in your vision while I don't so I don't have to see you to know where you are. So I can stay out of your line of sight very easily and attack you when you have no clue it is coming my weapons even my Plasma Caster basically don't make a sound.
All I'm saying now is your using two very taxing powers on MN's Body that isn' acumstemed to it. Plus yeah Blink and Gail could do it but now you are using them at the same time could be very different.
Yeah now though you are using two powers at oce that can be very taxing on one body and guess what I don't so I think I can out last you with ease.
If you can even find me, even if you can hit me there which is doubtful.
Wow your portal blocking isn't even full proof now as you can only touch the attacks so your skrewed even more so then before.

Dizzle
DS didn't stab Flash... He made Flash run into his sword. Big difference, cuz one definitely requires prep time and the other does not. Slade's fast, but he's nowhere NEAR Flash.

And is stacking 3 armors together legal? I thought it wouldn't be, cuz I don't see how one character would fit into 3 sets of armor... Newjack's been using all 3, but how would he fit into the Scorpion suit, chainmail, and the Pred armor without completely immobilizing himself (all 3 are different sizes, and the pred armor and scorpion suit are pretty bulky)

newjak86
DS didn't stab Flash... He made Flash run into his sword. Big difference, cuz one definitely requires prep time and the other does not. Slade's fast, but he's nowhere NEAR Flash.

And is stacking 3 armors together legal? I thought it wouldn't be, cuz I don't see how one character would fit into 3 sets of armor... Newjack's been using all 3, but how would he fit into the Scorpion suit, chainmail, and the Pred armor without completely immobilizing himself (all 3 are different sizes, and the pred armor and scorpion suit are pretty bulky) Actually it isn't as Scorpion's armor is Skin tight and Ds's would fit very good over it and Pred Aromor basically goes over top I won't have any muscle retristions at all.
Edit: Even Still DS was able to detonate then move his sword in timt to hit Flash that is a feet no matter how you say it. As he said he's quick where it counts.
Another Edit: Also the Plus like many other thing it will probably be asumed that something from one character will fit into another charater when crossing like Wolverine's bones.

Dizzle
Scorpion's armor isn't like a suit of spandex. It's got the whole thing on his back and a big ass tail. I've said m piece, so I'm gonna stop arguing about it here, but I don't see how 3 full suits of armor won't hinder movement...

newjak86
Scorpion's armor isn't like a suit of spandex. It's got the whole thing on his back and a big ass tail. I've said m piece, so I'm gonna stop arguing about it here, but I don't see how 3 full suits of armor won't hinder movement... Because most of them aren't like actaul armor the only one is the pred armor. Scoprion does have that thing on his back but with the Pred Armor over it it would be assumed that it can fit together since this tourny basically consists of putting things together which normally wouldn't.

Dizzle
But see, it's only powers that mesh... It's even a rule that you can't have more weapons than your character is able to carry. You don't grow extra limbs to accomodate them. I'm just thinking the armor should do the same.

newjak86
But see, it's only powers that mesh... It's even a rule that you can't have more weapons than your character is able to carry. You don't grow extra limbs to accomodate them. I'm just thinking the armor should do the same. Yeah but I don't have two ARMORS I have chain mail and basically a body suit both of which will fit neatly into each other. And then the Pred Armor goes over top.

EsteemedLeader
Oh, it's so hard for me to decide...

From the Predator and Alien books I've read, Preds own in a fight. And this is an elder, which is gonna kick even more ass.

I do have to give props to Khell for originality, his choices were excellent and not mainstream (not that newjaks were).

Unfortunately, that won't help in a fight. Teleportation will help, but the 'rain down chi blasts' isn't really working for me. It will only make it harder to hit newjak, but the DS and Pred parts of his amalgam have excellent aim, so you might be hurting yourself there, Khell.

DigiMark007
I don't remember making a rule about a weapon limit. You can't WIELD more than you can handle (i.e. two arms = two weapons at a time)...but there's nothing wrong with carrying more.

The armor layering is fine too. Decide for yourselves if it would slow the guy down at all, but it's within the rules.

Khellendros
Ugh. My last reply took almost half an hour to type out. Granted, I was doing other things off and on, but still... I'm just going to reply to a few things since some of this stuff has been addressed already.

I can hti at you from three different sides such I hit your let or right your feet
Well, considering the fact that your shoudler cannon reqires you to be looking at your target... good luck hitting the other two without seeing them. Also: what, like I won't see the big guy wearing way too much armor aiming three separate weapons at me? Not bloody likely.

I hate toell you this but once you teleport you loose me and once you loose me your not gonna find me again if you find me at all.
I just... don't get why this is so hard to say in a way that you can understand. Sight doesn't WORK like that. Look... say you see a cow in a field. It's the only cow in the field, so it kinda stands out. Now, say you look away, and the cow runs halfway across the field. When you look up, has the cow just DISAPPEARED? No. It's just in a slightly different place, but it's still within your field of vision. That's how this works. Just because I stop seeing you for a SPLIT SECOND doesn't mean you will have disappeared from sight.

Your reaction times vs my reaction times my reaction time is basicvally instant I hit the flashy when he was running the reaction time neede to do that is beyond you.
I ahve the combined reaction times of a man who can dodge energy blasts at point blank and casually pluck arrows out of the air and a woman who can react fast enough to match Hyperion in battle.

Yeah my guy is basically enhanched to be twice what Scorpion is
No, no he really isn't. At best, he's Scorpion plus an extra ton or two strength from Deathstroke. And I'm not saying it's too HEAVY, but that the extra weight bouncing around on your back is gonna throw your balance off.

Yeah as long as your looking right at me then yes you can find but since you have to be lloking at me directly it doesn't matter as I can be out of your sight no problem and be behind you no problem. You also have to see me aiming at you if I shoot you from behind your skrewed
I don't have to be looking right at you, you just need to be in my field of vision and considering how far away I'll be, I'll get a nice view of the whole area.

I always thought Spdiey used Scorpion's being insane and an idiot against otherwise it has always been Scorpion has always given Spidey a fight.
Well, that didn't hurt either, but the fact that he could keep out of Scopion's reach was the big thing.

These guys fight Quenn Aliens hand to hand or with just the bare weapons like staffs.
Wrong. ONE of them fought an Alien queen with his bare hands, and Nataku already claimed him. Nice try though.

They live on planet for years without any tech other than spears with giant Aliens.
Aliens are physically formidable but dumb. I'm not a wild animal, I'm an assassin with experience in multiple forms of combat and stealth and reactions fast enough to dodge anything you can fire at me.

Thats funny because you didn't read everything then. It amplfies the persons hearing to 500 feet so they can hear whispers at over football field lengths.
Yeah, that is funny. Because 3,000 feet is TEN footbal fields away.

Even if you get to a vantage point you have to find me
We're the only two out there. If you plan on EVER moving, that only makes it that much easier to find you.

Plus he is a villian and he does this to heros that so just how bad he is.
Pffft. Midighter is a hero and he kills just about every bad guy he comes up against. No way is Deathstroke more vicious.

Those Plasma Caster are basically their mini slef destruct devices in a blast like attack so they will do more than just rip through flesh anything short of Uber Metals won't stop them.
Wrong. The self destructs are mini nukes. Way different from plasma. Show me an example of punching through something like titanium, otherwise they won't do squat to my shield.

All I'm saying now is your using two very taxing powers on MN's Body that isn' acumstemed to it.
Yeah, except they aren't taxing. Nothing I've done here would be any great strain.

Wow your portal blocking isn't even full proof now as you can only touch the attacks so your skrewed even more so then before.
This again? I do not have to touch the attacks. I only have to intercept them with a portal. You seem to forget that not only will you be dealing with my chi blasts but whatever shots you take at me as well.

Another Edit: Also the Plus like many other thing it will probably be asumed that something from one character will fit into another charater when crossing like Wolverine's bones.
Yes, made to fit the character. NOT made to fit over God knows how many sets of armor you're trying to squeeze into. But, hey, you want to hinder your movements even more then be my guest.

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Teleportation will help, but the 'rain down chi blasts' isn't really working for me. It will only make it harder to hit newjak, but the DS and Pred parts of his amalgam have excellent aim, so you might be hurting yourself there, Khell.
Jeez. I knew the minute I mentioned that tactic someone would lock in on it rather than everything else I said. That was just one possible tactic I brought up, and not even the main plan. My main means of attack is hitting him from the surrounding area, but staying on the ground.

Khellendros
More scans. This time it's Midnighter taking on Hawksmoor, who is definitely Spiderman level in speed and agility and higher in durability. Hawksmoor only lands two hits, and one is when 'nighter gets distracted, and Hawksmoor still gets put down.
http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vshawksmoor31va.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vshawksmoor47fy.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vshawksmoor54xe.jpg

Next, he takes on a Werewolf type. Ducks and hits the guy twice so fast, the injuries doesn't even bleed until the next panel. Werewolf is put down in one move, and this is a guy who had Deadpool level healing and who beat on Hawksmoor earlier (hence him being a present).
http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vswerewolf16dk.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vswerewolf20bz.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vswerewolf31bi.jpg

You talk about shooting me with three weapons at the same time? Here's Midnighter dodging gunfire and some kind of energy wing blasts at point blank while simultaneously tossing off three razorwheels (two of which are shown to kill people), knocking one guy flying and kicking another in the face.
http://img377.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vsxmen13ct.jpg

newjak86
I'm not turning my head to one side completely I have side vision as well plus new fact the Helmet can record a 360 degree view just to let you know.
Hate to tell you this I'm not bigger than a cow and we're not in a field plus I will know where you are at before you know where I'm at. Your whole idea revolves around you teleporting to one place and scanning the distance with your view hoping to catch a glimpse of me not knowing where I'm at. While thanks to my Wave Length Analyzer I can pick up the disturbaces you make instantly so I will know where you are at before you even have a chance to find me. You are using a method where you have to be looking at me and even then hope that you don't overlook me even still if you get lucky to be looking in my direction while I already know where you are at and can stay out of your view easily. Most of my weapons are then very silent and can penetrate you like nothing. My spear for instance can travel self porpelled with my added strength and makes almost no noise. By the time you even think a weapon has touched you it will be through the back of your skull.
I have a guy that tangled with the JLA moved fast enough to take out Zantana before she ever said a word. I have a species that is trained to be fighters and they often avoid bullets. Scorpion has Spiderman like agility. DS for all purposes has instant reaction time like what he showed against Flash.
Yes yes I have a guy whose base is better than Gargan I am more than Scorpion ever was and at least twice him. Plus that stuff doesn't bounce around and it is only a few extra pounds when considering I'm at least class 30 that really won't matter to me.
You still have to find me and hope you don't over look me which when using nothing but enhanced vision pretty much means it can happen as I'm stealthy and already know where you are at before you know where I'm at and that is even if I'm in your vision which I won't be. And since you are only using vision you can not see everything so yes I am perfectly safe from you finding me unti lI want to be found. Which by then will be to late for you.
It has always been shown that Spiderman can just avoid him do to Scorpion's being an idoit and his Spier Sense which you don't have by the way so unless you see my attack you won't know I hit you till it's to late.
Yes one did an Elder Pred did and guess what Elders normally take on packs of Aliens no problem what I am getting at is my guy an Elder Pred has a thousand years of exprience more than any of your guys. He also is very skilled and often does thing s that no other Pred could possibly do. He has also trained with these weapons quite a bit so your little sniper that can shoot 3000 feet nothing compared to my guy who has trained with the most deadly weapons ever you've faced and in more quantaties the nyou have ever faced and is basically flawless with them.
Thats funny because the miles I can scan you from is alot more than ten football fields.
Yes and you have to find me while I already know where you are at. So I'm not moving around aimlessly I'm moving around to stay out of your vision which is only everything in front of you.
My guy is just as bad though.
Wrong the are discribed as mini Nukes they aren't mini nukes though they are something other than what any human knowledge is capable of understanding. And Plasma Casters are discribed as Pred's most powerful weapons and when considering that they carry hand held wepons where one shot is like a naplam bomb going off and are desribed as putting out immense power than yes they are stronger that anything you git prtoectiong you.
All've you said is that they block everything and Digi said this isn't true plus you can only teleport that which you get which eaves very open on your other sides. Oh that might work if I'm staying in one spot and if you knew where I was at. And if I didn't know where you are at at all times.
I'm only wearing one armor. The Scorpion Suit is Steel woven Fibers basically Cloth Then Chain Mail is Chainl mail it is also basically cloth. The only real Armor I'm wearing is my Pred Armor which will go nicely over the others. So no I'm not hampered and I'm not trying to make on armor fit over another. They just work together basically like a midevil suit with the chainmail underneath. Oh by the way Pred armor is designed to actually enhance a person's mobility by making poster better.
And the only other tactic you have given is tleporting which I already know where you are before you even know where I am and hitting me with one Chi blast which I can easily dodge if you even find me that is.

Scoobless
I just... don't get why this is so hard to say in a way that you can understand. Sight doesn't WORK like that. Look... say you see a cow in a field. It's the only cow in the field, so it kinda stands out. Now, say you look away, and the cow runs halfway across the field. When you look up, has the cow just DISAPPEARED? No. It's just in a slightly different place, but it's still within your field of vision. That's how this works. Just because I stop seeing you for a SPLIT SECOND doesn't mean you will have disappeared from sight.

Cows are some sneaky f**kers!

newjak86
Cows are some sneaky f**kers! Scoob can't remember di you vote already

Scoobless
Scorpion has Spiderman like agility

no he doesn't, he is a little stronger than Spidey, not as fast and nowhere near as agile

newjak86
no he doesn't, he is a little stronger than Spidey, not as fast and nowhere near as agile Yes but this is him ehanced quite a bit with DS who already is a great dodger.

Scoobless
Scoob can't remember di you vote already

not yet

newjak86
not yet kool so anyone you leaning towards right now.

newjak86
Vote count
Khell: 6
Stormfront
Drizzle
Darkcrawler
Xmarksthespot
Adam Warlock(Still could change his mind)
Nataku(Same as Warlock)
Newjak86: 0
embarrasment
Edit: This is not looking good for the Jak of the New can he pull out a win well I hope some of those people who voted eariler will come back on and maybe rethink it. Anyway I will not loose faith I still got a shot a Scoob thats all I need.

armandovalles
i vote for Newjak since u were one of my best customers in the pub. (which by the way im reopening again so everyone come pick a char and check it out (im Genis, the bartender))

Khellendros
I'm not turning my head to one side completely I have side vision as well plus new fact the Helmet can record a 360 degree view just to let you know.
Oh wow, it record in 360?? OKay, well, you just stand there watching recordings of where I WAS and I'll be back here blowing you away.

Hate to tell you this I'm not bigger than a cow and we're not in a field plus I will know where you are at before you know where I'm at.
You aren't a cow but you will be the biggest thing moving around out there. And you might as well be in a field since I can see through solid matter.

Your whole idea revolves around you teleporting to one place and scanning the distance with your view hoping to catch a glimpse of me not knowing where I'm at.
You missed the point again. I WILL know where you are, I just have to look in the same area you were before I teleported.

You are using a method where you have to be looking at me and even then hope that you don't overlook me even still if you get lucky to be looking in my direction while I already know where you are at and can stay out of your view easily.
So, here I am shooting at someone I can plainly see, and you're just going to be shooting in the direction you hear a sound? Yeah, good plan. Also, just because you have a general idea of where I am doesn't mean you know where I'm looking. Like I said, you have nowhere to hide from me.

Most of my weapons are then very silent and can penetrate you like nothing. My spear for instance can travel self porpelled with my added strength and makes almost no noise. By the time you even think a weapon has touched you it will be through the back of your skull.
One, you won't know where to throw the spear if you're jsut going by sound, so I hope that sucker has an auto-return function. Second you will never, EVER get a chance to hit me from behind. If I think for a SECOND that you're behind me, I'll just teleport somwhere else. Third you've forgotten my shield. Even if by some freakish miracle you get a clean shot at me, your spear will just bounce off my shield.

I have a guy that tangled with the JLA moved fast enough to take out Zantana before she ever said a word.
Oh man, now that is impressive! Man.. what do I have that can match that... Oh, right, here's Midnighter hitting the new Doctor before he can eve attack him. And the Doctor doesn't have to speak to use magic.
http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=skill17xr.jpg

Scorpion has Spiderman like agility.
laughing out loud Keep saying it, it's still not true.

DS for all purposes has instant reaction time like what he showed against Flash.
No, he has excellent prep skills like what he showed against Flash.

Yes yes I have a guy whose base is better than Gargan I am more than Scorpion ever was and at least twice him.
Keep saying it, no one is buying it though.

Plus that stuff doesn't bounce around and it is only a few extra pounds when considering I'm at least class 30 that really won't matter to me.
It does since Deathstroke, your base, is used to only wearing chainmail. Now you've got a stifling rubber suit clunky Pred armor and two big humps on your back. I'm not saying the weight is going to slow him down, but it will throw his balance off.

It has always been shown that Spiderman can just avoid him do to Scorpion's being an idoit and his Spier Sense which you don't have by the way so unless you see my attack you won't know I hit you till it's to late.
Being an idiot doesn't make him slow. Face it, he is not in Spidey's class for agility or speed.

Yes one did an Elder Pred did and guess what Elders normally take on packs of Aliens no problem what I am getting at is my guy an Elder Pred has a thousand years of exprience more than any of your guys.
Thousands of years? Reeeaaaallly. From the first website Digi posted for you:
Thousands of years, eh? laughing out loud

He has also trained with these weapons quite a bit so your little sniper that can shoot 3000 feet nothing compared to my guy
Prove it. Show me a Predator shooting and hitting something from even ONE thousand feet.

Thats funny because the miles I can scan you from is alot more than ten football fields.
Again, prove it. I can show a link saying military snipers are trained to hit targets 1000 yards (3000 feet) away. Can you show me something that says your scanners reach farther?

Wrong the are discribed as mini Nukes they aren't mini nukes though they are something other than what any human knowledge is capable of understanding. And Plasma Casters are discribed as Pred's most powerful weapons and when considering that they carry hand held wepons where one shot is like a naplam bomb going off and are desribed as putting out immense power than yes they are stronger that anything you git prtoectiong you.
Right. From that first site again:
From the other site you posted later:

I'm only wearing one armor. The Scorpion Suit is Steel woven Fibers basically Cloth Then Chain Mail is Chainl mail it is also basically cloth.
laughing Right. Go put on a chain mail shirt and wear it around for a day and then you come back and try saying it's just like cloth again. It's heavy and uncomfortable, it can restrict your movement, and it'll barely fit over your little rubber suit.

The only real Armor I'm wearing is my Pred Armor which will go nicely over the others.
Yes, and leaves your abdomen nice and open except for the chainmail. Your gut is gonna look like a friggin waffle when I'm done.

And the only other tactic you have given is tleporting
It's the only tactic I need (sorry, cut the rest out, but its not like you haven't said the same thign over and over again).

Khellendros
Edit: This is not looking good for the Jak of the New can he pull out a win well I hope some of those people who voted eariler will come back on and maybe rethink it. Anyway I will not loose faith I still got a shot a Scoob thats all I need.
Yeah, I wouldn't worry. there are still plenty of people who don't like me out there.

K Von Doom
I think Khellendros has the edge in this one. I vote for Khell.

newjak86
Yeah and I will know where you are at before you know where I am.
Yeah right I'm sneaking know where you are at and you have to see me first I can still as a statue if I think you even have a chance of seeing me and don't forget I still know where you are at before you can even find me.
Face it you are usiung a flawed method to find me. You are using vision while I already know where you are at yeah I think I can keep out of you r sight long before you even have achance to find me in the first place. And even still I will know where you are at after you teleport before you know where I'm at so I cn still hit you first. Oh by the way I know bwhere you are at by the disturbance you make then it is simple I can look in your direction which unlike you I know exactly where your at. I can stay out of you field of vision just fine.
one yes I will the diustrubance you make tells me eactly where you are at and then looking at you is quite easy since my visions make your little Sniper mode look like a third world country radar system compared to well an Alien designed system far beyond you. Second how will you know your behind me when as you said so yourself you are focused on me trying to find me and you have no clue I know where you are at. Third your force field as stated by Tourney rules can not be higher than titanium so all my weapons will go through it like a hot knife through butter. Wondering how well my little spear is made of a metal tougher than any on Earth it is basiclly the same as my armor so it is Uber Metal mixed with my throwing power and the fact it is also self propelled then it will go through you like nothing. I mean instant death before you even know what hit you.
Say what you will does Scorpion not posses agility that is far beyond s imple human or even most street level guys.
Was this before or after the fact one Elder Pred visted Earth in the 16 century and hunted in fuedal Japan and loved the two sword fighting so much he adoptted it and was described as still using it today. Let me since he was an Elder than and that was 500 years ago then Yes they can live for a thousand years.
Are you trying to tell me that Earth trained Snipers are better than an Elder Pred when in comics Space Marines are always made mince meat by a normal Predator. Oh by the way yes I can since the Audio Wavelength can upgrade my hearing to being able to hear whispers at 500 feet could be more but then the hunter runs the risk of haveing their ear drums injured. Well let me 500 feet a whisper I bet I could hear a normal voice at at least 3X times that and a louder sound at 3X times That and a very very loud sound at I don't know 4 or 5X that. Since it is the Audio Wavelgnth that does this then the furtherest I can hear sound is it's range and since my hearing could be boosted more I bet it is defently within anywhere you can teleport.
Yeah they are micro Nuclear weapons so they are very strong and still the shoulder mounted plasma caster is described as their strongest weapon.
Yeah and DS would still be stronger than me Chainmail will go over my rubber suit nicely and DS fights in it all the time and does pretty good so I bet it really won't botehr him now will it.
Yeah and that is a target about what one and half feet wide at the most and I'm moveing around and shooting back and the fact I know where the attack is coming from and with DS's reaction time yes I can perfectly dodge your asttacks.
Once again how will you find in a fool proof mannor like I can you I can easily avoid you easily find you and you have know idea where I am at. Go ahead and teleport to a vantage point it will be that much easier to take your head clean off.

newjak86
Originally posted by K Von Doom
I think Khellendros has the edge in this one. I vote for Khell. People he has a flawed tactic to find me it isn't even guaranteed while mine is. He can't hurt me unless he hits me in one spot with only one of his attacks any of my attacks hit and he's done for. His portal shield isn't fool proof as he can not catch all of my ataacks maybe one doubtful but possible two but three no way. Plus his only way of getting away from me is gone because once he teleports I still know where he is. His guy is good but my guy can kill him dodge anything he throws and kill him in one hit. His only chance of winning isn't even that good.
Khell:I teleport around even though you know where I am and I shoot one spot on your entire body while your moving and looking at me even if I cann't find you first to do it.
He has no chance against me. No chance. His guy is built to win these thing early and have his tleportation keep him from danger and it can't against me at all. He is done finished.

Tha C-Master
Vote count
Stormfront
Drizzle
Darkcrawler
Xmarksthespot
Adam Warlock(Still could change his mind)
Nataku(Same as Warlock)
Newjak86: 0
embarrasment
Edit: This is not looking good for the Jak of the New can he pull out a win well I hope some of those people who voted eariler will come back on and maybe rethink it. Anyway I will not loose faith I still got a shot a Scoob thats all I need. I'm sorry I hadn't been in for awhile.

I vote for newjak, good luck bro..

Khellendros
Yeah and I will know where you are at before you know where I am.
Light hits the eyes before sound hits the ears. Or helmet. Or whatever.

Yeah right I'm sneaking know where you are at and you have to see me first I can still as a statue if I think you even have a chance of seeing me and don't forget I still know where you are at before you can even find me.
You still have to breathe, your heart still has to beat. You still have a body temperature. All standing still means is that I have an easier time hitting you.

Oh by the way I know bwhere you are at by the disturbance you make then it is simple I can look in your direction which unlike you I know exactly where your at. I can stay out of you field of vision just fine.
The disturbance I make? Right. Disturbance in what, the Force? Wrong character.

then looking at you is quite easy since my visions make your little Sniper mode look like a third world country radar system compared to well an Alien designed system far beyond you.
laughing out loud Your visions? What, are you psychic now, too? Prove your technology works better than mind. I've given proof for my claim, can you do the same? Any scans? Book pages? Anything AT ALL?

Third your force field as stated by Tourney rules can not be higher than titanium so all my weapons will go through it like a hot knife through butter.
Prove it. Again, I've proven how strong my shield and symbiote armor are. Toss up some scans of Pred plasma cutting through titanium armor why don'tcha.

Wondering how well my little spear is made of a metal tougher than any on Earth it is basiclly the same as my armor so it is Uber Metal mixed with my throwing power and the fact it is also self propelled then it will go through you like nothing.
Hit me like nothing? I agree, I won't feel anything when your little spear bounces off my shield.

Was this before or after the fact one Elder Pred visted Earth in the 16 century and hunted in fuedal Japan and loved the two sword fighting so much he adoptted it and was described as still using it today. Let me since he was an Elder than and that was 500 years ago then Yes they can live for a thousand years.
Okay, so now its MAYBE a thousand years (though you've only proven 500+ years), when before you were saying thousands. Great. Try and get your facts straight before you post again, alright?

Are you trying to tell me that Earth trained Snipers are better than an Elder Pred when in comics
Well I don't see you proving me wrong. Ball's in your court, all you need is some proof.

Space Marines are always made mince meat by a normal Predator.
laughing out loud Guess they need to train their snipers better. Also, Marines are just humans given decent armor and weapons. I'm enhanced human with top of the line armor and shield and an energy weapon that will melt the skin from your bones.

Well let me 500 feet a whisper I bet I could hear a normal voice at at least 3X times that and a louder sound at 3X times That and a very very loud sound at I don't know 4 or 5X that.
Please. You'll be LUCKY if I even make a sound as loud as a whisper. And I'll be a lot farther away then 500 feet.

Yeah they are micro Nuclear weapons so they are very strong and still the shoulder mounted plasma caster is described as their strongest weapon.
That's because the mini-nuke isn't a weapon so much as it is a safeguard. Still waiting on some proof on the power of those plasma casters.

Yeah and that is a target about what one and half feet wide at the most and I'm moveing around and shooting back and the fact I know where the attack is coming from and with DS's reaction time yes I can perfectly dodge your asttacks.
Umm... you do know your abdomen is in the front right? If you turn to shoot at me, that's leaving yourself wide open. But, hey, feel free to turn around and expose that nice, bulging pair of power packs for targetting. wink

Khellendros
People he has a flawed tactic to find me it isn't even guaranteed while mine is.
See, this just shows how flawed your thinking really is, you think hearing someone off in the distance is a better way of hitting them than actually seeing them.

newjak86
I'm not hearing you I am picking up the disturbances you make in the Aduio Wavelength that my helmet can pick up no problem. So before you can even look at me I already know where you are at.
Like I said only if I think you have a chance of seeing me. Which since I know where you are befor you even have chance to teleport the first time then yes I can avoid you easily as sight is limited to what is in front of you.
Nope right character you just messed up is. All can sense the distburances you make in the Audio Wavelength no Force involved and you cann't hide so yeah your skrewed.
Nope not psyhic but where your concerned thats what your guy will think. Here let me give you a few of the settings that my guy can filter through. Infrared, Ultraviolet, Thermal Imaging, Low-Light Amplification, and Air Density Pressure (movement). It can also have switches for X-rays and Microwaves. It has a built it Magnetometer and a Geiger Counter. These offer almost unlimited viewing scale to see anything in almost any environment. It also works with the Laser Sight to lock onto targets. Yeah so not only can I know where you are at at all times with the Wavelength Analyzer I can see where you are at no mkatter what trick you use. By the way all you have shown is he used basically X-Ray or infrared which ever it was vision to find a few Snipers through a building which by the way proves that you can see through things a bit and even in the picture he knew what direction to look in and where they are.
Yet your Armor and Shield can't be tougher than titanium and Pred Metal is stated as being alot tougher than any Earth Bound Metal including Titnaium. Why do you think that government is always trying to caputre Pred tech even in the distant future because it is advanced beyond anything human and tougher than anything human. With my throwing strength and the fact the weapon is also self propelled it will go through you like hot knife through butter.
Oh here
you go For decades, the alien Predators have come to Earth, hunting humans as prey. But their actions haven't gone unnoticed . . . years of research have revealed their secrets. Now, the ultimate strike team of rogues and mercenaries--armed to the teeth with state-of-the-art technology--has banded together to eliminate the Predators . . . permanently.
This is Predator Xenogenisis. Oh by the way this group got completely destroyed and they were carrying state of the art weapons and knew about the predators and they were basically discemated
Wrong again how is titanium going to stand up to an Uber Metal that is self propelled and being thrown with at least class 30 strength. Even ifif it is only 15 ton like you say it will still hit you and go through you like nothing.
Like a said a thousand year lifespan I never siad thousands of years show me where I did. He was already old back then by the way and he was still alive at the least he was 700 years.
Whjat are you talking about Space Marines are futuristic versions of the modern soldier. There entire training is better their armor and weapons are beyond anything found today. They basically make the modern soldier look like a Roman legionare. Oh by the way I have weapons that can destroy you in one shot. You have armor that is titanium level way below what any pred weapon would be strained to destroy. And your energy weapon only can hit one spot to beat me a spot that is roughly 1 and half feet wide and maybe a foot tall.
You don't get it I don't need you to make a sound. Since you can't control the Audio Wavelength you can not hide from. And you can be further than 500 feet I don't care I will still know where you are at.
Just try and attack the power pack as it is incased in my armor as well. So hit the powerpack all you want no damage at all. Oh by the way I have a spinal protector along my back so your only place to hit me is from the front. Only if I let you even get a shot there.
No I think knowing where their at before me is better. Isn't Khell or is standing in one spot hoping to find me a better tactic? laughing

Adam Warlock
Very good stuff. Retracting my vote for Khell, and voting for Newjak86.

Good stuff. Now it still could go either way.

Imo... it's 5.5 out of 10 for Newjak86.

So it could still change.

newjak86
Vote count
Stormfront
Drizzle
Darkcrawler
Xmarksthespot
Nataku(Same as Warlock)
K Von Doom

Newjak86: 3
armandovalles
c-master
Adam Warlock

xmarksthespot
Just a note. Blink unlike Nightcrawler can teleport "blind". E.g. AoA she teleports Sabretooth and Wild Child to Holocaust without knowing where Holocaust is.

newjak86
Just a note. Blink unlike Nightcrawler can teleport "blind". E.g. AoA she teleports Sabretooth and Wild Child to Holocaust without knowing where Holocaust is. So I still know where he is at doesn't matter.

xmarksthespot
No I mean all this stuff about finding your character. Her powers mean finding people isn't that much of a problem. I don't know if that's been restricted though by Digi.

newjak86
No I mean all this stuff about finding your character. Her powers mean finding people isn't that much of a problem. I don't know if that's been restricted though by Digi. What it is is he can teleport himself and objects thrown at him. That is the extent of his powers with her. I know where he is at though at all times so teleporting is useless he can't catch all three of my attacks. His only way of finding me is seeing me which isn't fool proof unlike my way. Plus his only chance for winninf is to hit me in my gut which is an probably 1 and half feet wide and 1 foot long while I know where he is.

xmarksthespot
But when you attack him and he ports your attacks the out portal can open anywhere he wants including right behind you, beside you an inch from your gut etc. I'm going to reread the thread, still voting Khell right now but you've got me "reserving the right to change my vote" now, but like I said the power should arguably let him port to wherever you are.

newjak86
But when you attack him and he ports your attacks the out portal can open anywhere he wants including right behind you, beside you an inch from your gut etc. I'm going to reread the thread, still voting Khell right now but you've got me "reserving the right to change my vote" now, but like I said the power should arguably let him port to wherever you are. But I know where he is at. the fact is I can luanch my attacks before he ever gets a chance to to settle down after teleporting. Plus he has got to catch three attacks coming at him all at once. Then he has to cope with the fact I am moving around so where I was before he teleported the attacks and after he teleports I won't be.
The problem is I know exactly where he is at if he ports close he is as likely to get his head taken off then actually hit me. And still he has a very narrow attack place that I can use my gaulents to cover if he should even get somewhat close to me and fire back with my cannon right on his head since it doesn't require hands to fire.. Plus my reaction time is no laughing matter.

xmarksthespot
What's all this stuff about cows?
Sorry newjak not changing my vote... for now at least.

Khellendros
But when you attack him and he ports your attacks the out portal can open anywhere he wants including right behind you, beside you an inch from your gut etc. I'm going to reread the thread, still voting Khell right now but you've got me "reserving the right to change my vote" now, but like I said the power should arguably let him port to wherever you are.
Thankyou. That's exactly how it works. Even if he proves his weapons are that badass, all he's doing is saying the weapons fire I'm going to be sending back at him will do damage. With my reaction speeds, he'll never touch me.

Sorry newjak not changing my vote... for now at least.
laughing out loud
It was an attempt to explain why him running a few feet in the split second it takes me to teleport from one place to the other doesn't mean he's invisible.

Scoobless

they're sneaky.... never trust a cow.... especially with your life!

have you ever seen "Kung Pow, Way of the Fist"?

DigiMark007
they're sneaky.... never trust a cow.... especially with your life!

Agreed. Though Khell is certainly milking his amalgam for all its worth.

*cue laugh track amidst groans*

laughing out loud

-DM cool

...i have to stop being so easily amused...

newjak86
Thankyou. That's exactly how it works. Even if he proves his weapons are that badass, all he's doing is saying the weapons fire I'm going to be sending back at him will do damage. With my reaction speeds, he'll never touch me.

laughing out loud
It was an attempt to explain why him running a few feet in the split second it takes me to teleport from one place to the other doesn't mean he's invisible. Not true because you would be sending them where I was and I'm moving around and trust me my reaction times are at least equal to yours. Plus unlike you I can hit you anywhere and your dead you have to hit me in one spot which is never going to be in the same place twice all while I'm sending three shots at you at the same time. You may be good but I doubt you can catch three attacks at once with your portals. Plus your are serioulsy underestimating the fact that I know where you are before you know where I am. Even if you teleport if you find me to begin with you still have to get your bearings on where I am at. Once the teleportation thing happens though I already know where you are at. If you try to tleport near me you could find yourself teleporting right into a sword that wasn't there when you were looking. Also I can block with my gaulents that one spot and then shoot you with my shoulder cannon or stab you with my tail which as I stated before has a wrist blade attached to it so yeah it has an Uber Metal blade on it which will go through Titanium like nothing. Face it your only attack is a Chi Blast none of your other weapons won't help and you have to hit me in one spot I can hit you in many and win.

Khellendros
Okay, well, we aren't bringing up many new points, so I'm just going to take this time to restate my side of things using old and new scans.

One thing newjak is saying that that I won't be able to see him. That he can get undercover and just stay still. And yet, here we see Midnighter using his sensors to find two snipers in a skyscraper in the distance, and seeing through the wall to do so. And they were standing still when he saw them.
http://img194.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scanners1xa.jpg

He says he can hear a whisper from 500 feet. Well, here's Midnighter walking undetected no more than ten feet behind a man with enhanced senses. And on a metal walkway no less.
http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stealth45gz.jpg

He says he has powerful weapons, and excellent aim. But here's a woman with her own enhancements built in and an energy weapon, failing to hit an unarmored Midnighter at nearly point blank range. He's even casual about dodging.
http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speed32cx.jpg

Now, take that reaction time, and give him the ability to do this (redirecting energy): http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vshyperion24dn.jpg , with this kind of skill and agility added to Midnighter: http://img350.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vsannihilus0xl.jpg .

Now, he's said that he's firing with three weapons (staff, shoulder plasma weapon and forearm plasma weapon). Well, even if you forget the fact that to really aim a staff weapon, people tend to use both hands, and that to fire the shoulder mounted weapon he has to be looking right at me, we still have this: Midnighter dodging gunfire and energy blasts at close range while simultaneously taking out multiple enemies. http://img377.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vsxmen13ct.jpg

Now, newjak keeps claiming the Predator plasma casters are these uber energy weapons that will penetrate my shield and armor with ease. I have REPEATEDLY asked for proof, and gotten none. So, I've gone looking for myself. Since Nataku thought they were worthy of use in his debate, I picked up the Batman vs Predator books. In only the second issue, I found this interesting tidbit: http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=predshot11so.jpg
If you've seen the Predator movie, you know that that blue light is the shoulder-mounted plasma caster firing. And there you have it. It hits Commisioner Gordon's little revolver, and not only does it NOT melt the gun, it doesn't even make enough heat to cause the bullets to explode. It doesn't even hit with enough force or heat to damage Gordon's hand!

More recently in the debate, newjak has claimed that, because his Predator weapons are alien metal and thus sooo tough, he'll cut through my shield with ease. Well, here we have Batman luring the Predator into a trap, and saying that the bars are too strong for him to cut through. What does the Predator do? Does he use his supposedly godlike weapons to cut down the puny bars anyways? No. He engages his self destruct. He GIVES UP.
http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=predtrapped19kd.jpg
http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=predtrapped29ac.jpg
Now, WHAT does Batman say the bars are made of....? And how strong has Digi said our shields and armor are allowed to be...? Exactly.

I've got three fast, agile, damn skilled martial artists in my amalgam, one of whom teleports instantaneously and another who can blast through armor plating and feet thick slabs of stone. He has one excellent fighter, one idiot, and an alien who spends half its time fighting while invisible (which isn't an option here). I've proven I can dodge or redirect anything he can toss at me, and that my shields and armor will stand up to his weapons. I've proven I can see him no matter where he is and yet move in utter silence. There is no guesswork here, he simply can not win.

long pig
How many portals can you open at once?

Khellendros
How many portals can you open at once?
In comics? Several. For the tourney? Digi hasn't limited the number yet, but I'm sure he will now. I really only need one to redirect his shots, considering I can focus the energy to open them through anything I can hold in my hand.

newjak86
I shall do the same then.
He says he will teleport me and find me with vision only. Well thanks to my Wavelength Analyzer I can pick any disturbances he makes in the Wavelength something he has no control over so I know where he is at all times and thanks to my many vision modes I can easily detect which way he is looking before he even has time to even see me. Then it is me simply sneaking around staying out of his sight. This of course with him not knowing the fact I know where he is. Then picking him off from behind with my spear or disk both self propelled added with my strength both Uber Metals and both very silent these weapons often dispatch very highly enhanced creatures with great sense like Aliens. Since his shield can't be stronger than Titanium it easily rips through him before he even hass a chance.
Even if Khell's guy finds me he then only has one attack that can hurt me thanks to my Armor also constructed out of Uber Metal leaving the only place he can attack my gut a space of 1 and ahalf feet wide and maybe a foot tall. This attack of course being a Chi Blast which is quite easy for me to avoid.
Also even in combat thanks to my helmet his teleportation is effectly nulled. Since as soon as he teleports his body reentering into a new place wil make a big distburance. DS a man with almost instant reflexs wilol be able to react with very little problem. He teleports far away I attack with three balsts at him all around cyclop's efective blast. His portal can only possibly get two at the most three is just to much for him. His only option teleport again.
He says he can redirect the blasts at me and attack me with Chi like I don't know where he is and I don't move at all. Scorpion is very agile and with DS as a base he more agile then before with DS's mind and the fact that his only attack a chi blast can't even hurt me unless he hits me in the gut. Hard to do against someone on the move and has almost instant reaction time. Oh also I have an advanced targeting system aiding me which locks onto the target and allow my cannon to be accuarte far better. He has his vision.
His only other option is to teleport close and try to catch me off guard. Well this is also flawed. Since my wave length Analyzer will alert me as soon as the disturbance of his teleportation happens. DS once hit someone before they could even say a word. You can count seconds so he can react faster than a second. So with DS's mind and Uber Eapons like his Promethium Sword I can probably hold it right where he teleports and stab him before he even knows what happened. I mean no matter what after the teleport it will take him a second to get his bearings on the situation and he wouldn't be expecting me to know where he is. I could aslo if I feel threatend simply put my arms with the Uber Metal Guantlets around my torso so his Chi Blast won't work. Then while he is trying to attack me or just right before I will either use my shoulder cannon and put a hole in his head or use my tail with a Pred Wristblade on the end which will cut right into the head basically ending the fight.
Also if you want proof of my Uber weapons fine. Alien Acid is shown to coorode anything even Titanium Hulls of ships. Basically it can eat through any compound found on Earth. Yet it can not eat through Pred Armor. Also Pred Caster Wepaons are shown to be able to put holes through Ships as well.
You are using the Batman comic. laughing Like most crossovers like it was one side is completely toned down for the sake of something bigger. Remember when Lobo lost to Wolverine or Juggernaut got beaten in one puch from Superman. Yeah they are so accurate. Stick to their own comics. In it they commonly blast through many items and are said to be extremely tougher than any Earth bound or any planet metal or compound known.
Let's see I have I battle field genius with an ehanced mind and reflex's that allow me to to rect faster than a second and hit the Flash. My idiot also happens to be an incredibly strong agile person whose mind I'm not really using who since the base is now stronger is also stronger. From that comment alone about the Pred's though so me you know nothing of them. They ar a warrior race that holds honor higher than anything. And I have an Elder Pred highest Honor you can get. These guys are notorious for taking on Packs of Aliens which are all At least Sabertooth in Physical ability. They also more than often get rid of weapons like the Shoulder Cannon because they don't need it. They hunt other Pred's when they go rouge these guys are the baddest of the Bad. These aren't the Cowards Khell is trying to describe.

Khellendros
Then it is me simply sneaking around staying out of his sight.
Which I've proved is impossible.

Then picking him off from behind with my spear or disk both self propelled added with my strength both Uber Metals and both very silent these weapons often dispatch very highly enhanced creatures with great sense like Aliens.
Which I've shown won't penetrate my shield. Or my armor.

Even if Khell's guy finds me he then only has one attack that can hurt me thanks to my Armor also constructed out of Uber Metal
Which, along with my shields and armor, are also limited by the tourney and thus no long uber.

leaving the only place he can attack my gut a space of 1 and ahalf feet wide and maybe a foot tall. This attack of course being a Chi Blast which is quite easy for me to avoid.
First, your chest plate only covers the upper portion of your chest, leaving not only your abdomen and legs exposed, but a good chunk of your chest too.

He teleports far away I attack with three balsts at him all around cyclop's efective blast.
Which I've disproved. Can't even melt a little revolver.

Scorpion is very agile and with DS as a base he more agile then before with DS's mind
Even Scoob has said that Scorpion isn't that agile. Just let this go.

He has his vision.
If by vision you mean advanced, long range targetting sensors... then yes. I have my vision.

So with DS's mind and Uber Eapons like his Promethium Sword I can probably hold it right where he teleports and stab him before he even knows what happened.
Someone's getting their character confused with Nataku's again. You don't have a Force sense to predict my teleports boy.

I could aslo if I feel threatend simply put my arms with the Uber Metal Guantlets around my torso so his Chi Blast won't work.
laughing Yeah, just give yourself a big hug while I blast your helmet off. That works for me too.

Also if you want proof of my Uber weapons fine. Alien Acid is shown to coorode anything even Titanium Hulls of ships. Basically it can eat through any compound found on Earth. Yet it can not eat through Pred Armor.
That's chemical makeup, not strength. Alien acid is neutralized by Predator blood too. Gonna claim their blood is as tough as "uber metal" too?

Also Pred Caster Wepaons are shown to be able to put holes through Ships as well.
Show specific examples. I've shown a Pred plasma caster not damaging a normal revolver, the best you have to counter it is "Uhh, sometimes they puncture ship hulls!"? Nice.

You are using the Batman comic. laughing Like most crossovers like it was one side is completely toned down for the sake of something bigger.
Yeah... that's hilarious. Oh, wait. NATAKU, the other guy with a Predator in his amalgam is using the EXACT SAME comic as proof in his debate. And he should, because it shows the predator as a BEAST in hand to hand fighting. All the rest of the Predator's performance in that comic was very impressive, you just don't like the one bit that hurts your case.

They hunt other Pred's when they go rouge these guys are the baddest of the Bad. These aren't the Cowards Khell is trying to describe.
I never once called them cowards. I wasn't even hinting at that. But they DO do a lot of hunting and killing while under the cover of invisibility. Nothing WRONG with that, it's just a fact.

DigiMark007
Khell's guy has to channel the energy through something to make portals, right? Like the javelins, or simply teleporting himself. That in and of itself should limit him from making an obscene amount at the same time, unless he can get off a bunch of javelins at once (which will do concussive damage if they hit or pick off projectiles and such). Otherwise, wouldn't it just be the ones from his hands? Or am I missing something?

Keep in mind, in making the picks able to be from outside comics, we made everything about those characters (within reason) canon. The Batman/Predator comic Khell cited is certainly worth note, and should be counted in voting consideration...but at the same time, the Predators are not limited to feats in their comic appearences. Anything can be used.

All I got for now...Vote though. Only about a day and a half left.

EsteemedLeader
I'm voting now...is everyone paying attention?confused

EsteemedLeader
I'm voting for...

newjak.

Khellendros
Khell's guy has to channel the energy through something to make portals, right? Like the javelins, or simply teleporting himself.
Yeah, but I could have two in each hand. And there is one or two instances of Blink opening a handful of portals while just holding one or two javelins, but that was for transporting people. So I figure it's one per whatever he's holding in hand.

Adam Warlock
Sorry Newjak... I gotta change my vote back to Khell...

Sigh...

Both of you are doing extremely well.

Voting for Khell.

Dizzle
One thing...

Just because something's made of a hard metal does not make it incredibly sharp or deadly. Cap's shield is obscenely resistant to harm, but doesn't just slice through things, because it isn't designed to. Even Wolverine's claws, which would be comparable to Pred weapons, can't cut through steel (Colossus) without a significant amount of force. (more than Wolv by himself can produce) Hard metal does not guarantee infinite slicing power. It can be made into a sharper edge, but it can still be blocked by lesser metals. (sorry, but the total disregard to physics was REALLY getting on my nerves)

Oh yeah, and plasmacasters can blow a hole the size of a football through an unarmored torso... That's from Concrete Jungle. It's not quite titanium, Cyclops would be hard pressed to blast a hole through a thick layer of titanium with his visor on, but the casters are still fairly powerful.

DigiMark007
Good points Dizzle.

Vote count? Just makes my life easier, and things go smoother on Sundays when I alreayd have a decent idea of the voters and such...counting 1-2 pages instead of 9-10.

Khellendros
I'm REASONABLY sure this is up to date.

Newjak--
Esteemed Leader
Tha C-Master
armandovalles

Khell--
stormfront13
Dizzle
DarkCrawler
xmarksthespot
KVD
Adam Warlock

Dizzle
I'm pretty sure Warlock changed his vote... So it's 5-4 Khell right now.

Khellendros
I'm pretty sure Warlock changed his vote... So it's 5-4 Khell right now.
Adam Warlock
Beyond Chaos and Order

Sorry Newjak... I gotta change my vote back to Khell...

Sigh...

Both of you are doing extremely well.

Voting for Khell.

"The world was Evil! The world rose up against me -- AND SO -- the world died!" - Power of Warlock #2

Today 12:15 AM

He changed it back to me on the last page. I'm not trying to be sneaky here or anything. wink

long pig
Vote for Khell.

His character is INCREDIBLY cheap.

Good job.

Khellendros
Vote for Khell.

His character is INCREDIBLY cheap.

Good job.
laughing laughing
Thanks man.

Scoobless
i'm gonna have to vote for Khell as well.... i think Newjack's weaponry would be able to get through the toned down shields with a direct hit... but not with enough power left to kill him in that one shot, and after the shield is down he'd port out and he'd know exactly where Mauler is

Mauler's armour is weak around the gut and with Midnighter's skills and Grail's firepower one or tewo direct hits should KO/cripple (seeing as Deathstroke's armour is not foolproof)

it should be noted that the plasma caster can probably be set to different levels of intensity (regarding Gordan's gun/hand) and also that Batman said he couldn't cut through titanium "in time" not "at all".... seeing as he was about to be doped up

Laminator_X
Good match, either of these guys could win, but based on the scenarios presented I'll vote for Khell's.

newjak86
I'm conceding the match guys sorry. I think I put up a good fight and proved my character can take everything his can dish out. Anyway the the time this tourney was taking up I can't have it anymore. Between School and football I just don't have the time and I don't want to potentially take a fight and then really not be able to put forth my best efforts which I haven't been able to do. So Khell good job you have a great character I hope he makes it to the finals. Also I don't want people to think I am trying to cheapen his win I would like to say that it looked like he was going to win anyways based on the voting.
Good luck and voting Khell. big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>