Goku versus Specter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deus Ex
It's a battle, zOMG!

Hoshi
goku will be eaten by the spectre

Illustrious
zOMG GOKU PWNS ALL!

Spectre makes Goku never exist.

Mako Victim
Who the hell is Specter??

Hoshi
hal jordan

Illustrious
Formerly Jim Corrigan, now Hal Jordan. He's basically the Wrath of God.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spectre

Wiki's not canon, but that page is pretty accurate and should give you the idea of his scope of powers.

Deus Ex
He pwns.

Mako Victim
Originally posted by Illustrious
Formerly Jim Corrigan, now Hal Jordan. He's basically the Wrath of God.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spectre

Wiki's not canon, but that page is pretty accurate and should give you the idea of his scope of powers.

Thank you

Hit_and_Miss
lol @ deus ex.... this is so lame creating threads in the hope of ridiculing goku...

Illustrious
Hey, there were people that actually voted Goku over Galactus. So you'll be surprised how stupid the fanboys are.

And you say "lame"? You should know all about that.

Hit_and_Miss
childish insults bounce of my "I don't give a crap" bioshield, illustrious... I really don't care if supes beats goku.... I think its silly that you have taken to bashing goku cause you don't like his fanboys...

Illustrious
Okay...

Childish insults bounce off your "bioshield" (whtever the hell that is). I'm sure you'd know all about childish insults, considering you're the master of the childish and poor understanding (Honestly how many times do you have to ask about surviving a black hole before you get it?)

I don't see any "childish insults in that post," so I don't know when you had your eyes checked last.

No one's bashing Goku, but as long as you have fanboys who continue to grossly overestimate his abilities (including you), there will be threads like this.

I could easily reverse the question, why do you bash Supes by putting him against Goku? That's "silly."

Hit_and_Miss
oh illustrious...
some more lame insults.. bet you feel like a big guy now...

with regards to supes surviving in the blackhole.. I asked what power gave him this ability to survive.. all I got is "he does, hes supes"

Keep up the post Illustrious, you just make yourself seem more and more childish by the post...

Creshosk
evil face
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I think its silly that you have taken to bashing goku cause you don't like his fanboys... I can see this coming back to bite you in the future. . .

Hit_and_Miss
You keep that little quote safe cresh... use that as your "get out of jail free card" next time your stuck....

Illustrious
You're stuck all the time, you should keep it.

Get off your high horse, you're too short to reach the stirrips and your arms aren't long enough to grab the reins. Don't hurt yourself, kid.

You're the idiot that took 3 pages in the Goku/Supes thread digesting ONE point, and here you come in here acting like you actually have room to talk. What a joke.

I gave you the answer to the question you asked, now I want the question to mine, what exactly gives the ability of Goku to fire energy and get stronger with anger?

Yeah, stick that in your pipe and smoke it, "kid."

I love how you say I mention off "childish" insults, when all you do is act like a big man and fire off not-so-well-veiled attacks right back. Right, kid... back to little league.

Hit_and_Miss
lol another comical retort from illustrious.... I just can't take anything you say offensively... its just soo weak I can't stop laughing at you...

I gave you the reason why they could fire energy... you gave no reason why supes could survive a black hole...

I left that thread as it was painful to argue with you guys... I mean supes going 8 times light speed ..... :lol2:

oh I should go read that thread... should be good for a laugh...

Illustrious
Supes going 8 times the speed of light isn't comical, it's on a scan. 1 minute and 54 seconds from the sun and back.

Tell me, how long does it take for light to get from the sun to the earth? That's right, over 8 minutes if you didn't know.

Simply because you're too stupid to accept doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And I did give you an reason why he could survive, and no you didn't give me a reason why he could fire energy.

It's painful to argue with these things called "scans" because you have no evidence against it.

Again, stop acting all high and mighty, clearly the shoes are too big for you.

And who says this isn't fun? I'm having a blast laughing at the highest level of ignorance and stupidity I've seen yet.

Please, please, please post again, now you have me interested in what kind of nonsensical bullsh!t you'll spew; you need your own standup for this.

Hit_and_Miss
lol.... I asked around in the supes forum to see what people though supes top speed was.... best they gave was lightspeed......

Please repeat this reason why supes doesn't get crushed in a black hole... maybe its the same one as to why wolverine beats hulk... or spiderman beats heralds...

Creshosk
lol.... I asked around in the supes forum to see what people though supes top speed was.... best they gave was lightspeed...... That's funny if you had actually read the thread about Superman's speed you might have seen how they were talking about several cases where he went faster.

Please repeat this reason why supes doesn't get crushed in a black hole... maybe its the same one as to why wolverine beats hulk... or spiderman beats heralds... "Because I don't like it it's PIS"?

Funny how you don't like the fans of something so you start attacking the thing they are fans of. . don't you think?

Hit_and_Miss
I was purely asking for a reason why supes would survive... I quite like supes! I don't hate him as a char at all cresh... I just don't think he would survive in a black hole... I just saw that as PIS... If supes could live though that he would be able to got alot faster then 8* LS... he would also not be hurt from punches from anyone who wasn't as powerful as him...

Illustrious
I guess this doesn't count as proof then... roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/ww.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/ww1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/ww3.jpg

A bit slow? Do you not notice the guy that says a minute and 54 seconds? Supes and Wonderman were literally fighting to and back from the sun and it was under 2 minutes.

What are you going to say now? The scan isn't real? LMAO.

If Superman can't go faster than lightspeed, why can Superman Prime move as fast as he can when he's the same Kal-El?

Good job, you can form your opinions based on others, you're sooooo awesome.

I like how you ignored this request:

And I did give you an reason why he could survive, and no you didn't give me a reason why he could fire energy.

I clearly gave you a reason; I just looked back at the thread, and I found no substantiation towards your post, thereby not evidence.

Seriously kid, you need that get out of jail card a lot more than I do. You keep it. You can't even keep your own standpoint consistent.

I also love how you get on your high horse whenever you're in a losing situation, shows great maturity on your part -- isn't that what you try to proclaim as your meal ticket when I'm "childish"?

And thanks for being so compliant with the reply. You clearly must be masochistic.

Hit_and_Miss
hahaha.... I said cresh could have the get out of jail card not you....and I was joking....

as I said before... I would love to scan in pics... But I don't own the DVD's of DBZ I looked around for Images but couldn't get any ones of the parts I want.... I even DLed some eps but the quality wasn't good enough to screen shot it....

Whats all this talk about a high horse.... You really want to criminalise me don't you.... But if you want to think of me as your superior I won't hold it against you... Its natural to be impressed by me... Most girls are...

I told you why they get energy... just like supes get his energy from his cells goku does too.... he can channel this energy out... as we are told from the ep where gohan trains videl...

You told me supes survives cause he has a bioshield... yet that didn't stop doomsday killin him....

Funny the scan shows he says 1 min 54 before they get back... if there moving as fast as you say... How are they being followed by the computers... Last time I checked signals can't go faster then lightspeed....

Illustrious
Yes, and I suppose you were "joking" about everything else in the thread too, please.

That's no excuse for no proof.

You don't read well do you? I guess most of the girls who are impressed are borderline retarded.

And he's also owned Doomsday himself. If you want to place so much emphasis on one death, I could do the same for all 500132 of Goku's.

And no one can "generate" energy from their cells either, but hey, it's pseudoscience.

Deus Ex
Wow, nice red herring.

Look, Hit and Miss, in case you didn't notice, he's -timing- them. KNow what that means? To time someone? From start to finish? You could start running and I could start the timer. You could run out of sight and around the block and come back and I could stop the timer, and give you an accurate time rating.

Nice try on arguing PROOF, something which you DBZ fanboys have never shown. (Although to be fair, DBZ fans have shown proof that supports Superman besting Goku, and you guys just ignore it.)

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, kid.

Hit_and_Miss
Yes, and I suppose you were "joking" about everything else in the thread too, please.

That's no excuse for no proof.

You don't read well do you? I guess most of the girls who are impressed are borderline retarded.

And he's also owned Doomsday himself. If you want to place so much emphasis on one death, I could do the same for all 500132 of Goku's.

And no one can "generate" energy from their cells either, but hey, it's pseudoscience.

Yup I joke about alot of things...

I kinda is an excuse, you just want to class it as no proof as the proof alone proves the point....

sooo your borderline retarded???

Yup... if doomsday could kill him once how could he hurt supes if supes can survive the greatest force in the universe? Goku dies alot... Yup! but he get stronger and gets returned by wishes big grin

I could ask you to give me some proof why supes can survive a black hole... I just wanted to know in that thread why supes can Live though that... I even emitted that I hadn't made my mind up who won that fight... I just though the black hole feat was flawed...

deus ex.... When does he say to start the tracking????
How fast is WW???
and can they both beat flash in a race, (presuming flash doesn't use the SF to stop them moving)

Deus Ex
All I'm seeing from you is the inability to accept the evident. And a whole lot of initials. Anything else? Or are you all "lol zomg"

Hit_and_Miss
why don't you want to answer the questions???

Is there any other times when supes has gone 8 times light speed?

I would except the evidence If it didn't have serious flaws in it... as I said before... I don't care if goku loses...

Deus Ex
Serious flaws? What serious flaws? Are you simply disbelieving in everything we've set forth over the course of several threads because what? You're an incredible, truth-needing skeptic who believes without a doubt despite providing NO proof for Goku that... Goku wins?

No, you're a fanboy who can't admit when he's beaten and picking at the evidence, saying it has "serious flaws" and hence you can't accept it is BS. Stop calling everything into question, unless you want to -start providing some proof- that Goku can beat Superman. I haven't seen a thing. You obviously think the default position of this argument is Goku wins: Superman supporters must provide tons and tons of evidence subject to Hit and Miss' personal feelings and suspicions. PLease. You're ridiculous.

The default position of a debate is disbelief on all sides, and the burden of proof lies on those choosing a side. DBZ supporters = no proof. Superman supporters= Lots of proof in the forms of coherent logical reasoning, scans, and citing canon evidence.

You've been beaten, admit it.

Hit_and_Miss
ok you obviously didn't read what I wrote.....

I DON'T CARE IF GOKU LOSES.... supes can win all he wants...
I actually like supes as a char... But I'm not going to go nutswinging just cause I like the guy...

Deus Ex
Obviously you haven't read what I have said: why do you insist that Supes can't do this or can't do that and then when you get some fellow DBZ fanboy support (over in the other thread) you hop right back on the Goku bandwagon despite there being an overwhelmingly glaring LACK of evidence for Goku even having the ability to defeat Superman? Seriously? If you don't care and aren't partial, why are you here arguing every little point you don't like about Superman and not saying one damn thing when DBZ fanboys and girls say absolute, unsupported nonsense?

Well, because you're a DBZ fanboy. Pure and simple.

Hit_and_Miss
you guys did a good enough job proving them wrong... I did prove one wrong when he was shouting about goku....

I only attacked superman on 2 points... his top speed, as I have found it stated time and time again to be just over lightspeed and his survival of a black hole....

sorry... I know you really want me to be a fanboy... but I'm not...
Besides If I'm a fanboy what does that make you?? you refused to believe anything against superman... does that not make you a fanboy...

keep attacking me... I don't care... Its quite funny really!

Deus Ex
Uh huh. Sure.

Here, attack these points for me then.

Originally posted by dvampire
SSJ4 Goku stands no chance against Superman. Hes not close to being physically strong or Durable as Supes; one punch is going to have Goku really hurt and his heat vision will melt the flesh off of ssj4 Goku with ease.

In Action Comics #696, Superman survived passage through a cosmic wormhole.

In JLA:Created Equal, book 2, Superman survived passage through a blackhole.

Man of Steel #30: Standing on Earth's surface, Superman punched Lobo into orbit with one punch.

In JLA/Starbreaker, the "destructive force of a nova" couldn't destroy Supes.

In JLA #41, Superman absorbed the energy of the Mageddon Warhead, a device capable, at the minimum, vaporizing half a galaxy.

In Aventures of Superman #477, Superman survived the destruction of a sun eater, at ground zero.

In Adventures of Superman #581, Superman allowed Adversary, a powerful magical foe, to hit him as hard as he could, without retaliation. Supes was halfway across the planet from Metropolis to China, and he was fine.

In Superman #181, Superman and Bizarro swhiched bodys; Superman (in Bizarros body) punched Bizarro (in Supes body) completely through the Earth and out the other end. Superman was slammed in through the ground in Metropolis and came out two panels later in China. He was showed ripping straight through the Earths crust, mantle, and core, and coming out on the other side of the planet. Both of them was still ready to fight after that.

Action Comics #775: Alone in combat, Superman faced down and authoritatively defeated the Elite. Elite tore one of Neptune's moons in half, and, at least according to John Henry Iron's (a technological genius) readings, tossed around enough power to "ignite a star".

Action comics Annual #7: Alone, Superman defeated alien Armadas twice, each capable of destroying a planet.

Superman is way more powerful than any DBZ/GT characters, they're no where close to Supes or people he fights league. Halve a city or push a building is nothing compared to what Supes done. no expression

Supe is way faster.

Superman #13: Flew around the equator in a matter of seconds, indicating a speed of well over 1, 000, 000 mph, or roughly 1350 times the speed of sound.

Man of steel #110: Standing in one spot, Superman used his Superspeed to vibrate his body invisible.

Superman #175: Superman learned a speed trick from the Flash, Superman used his super speed to vibrate his body intangible, Thus allowing Doomsday's punches and firebreath to pass harmlessly through him. Head to Superman vs. Thor thread to see the pic.

Return of Superman: Superman used his speed to vibrate his arm so fast, it shattered Cyborg's body into alot of pieces.

After racing the Man of Steel, Impule stated that Superman travels at 99% the speed of light.

War of Gods #4: Superman out raced an energy beam to its target. In JLA: Heavens Ladder, it is staed that Superman can race a photon to its target.

Lex 2000 special: Superman made the trip from Earth to Saturn in well under 4 minutes. By comparison, light takes about 19 minutes to make this trip.

In JLA #51, Superman apparently made the trip from Saturn to Earth in a matter of seconds.

In Superman #153, a trip from Saturn to the sun (27 light minutes) and back agian (for a total of 54 light mintues) was completed in mere moments by the Superman.

Supes is way faster than any DBZ/GT character is. smile

Energy beam are as fast as a photon or laser beam, Supes out raced a beam, ssj4 Goku couldn't. Supes has cought countless of bullets, that one pic where they show Supes missing bullets was only halve the story what happened. Go back at the Supeman vs. Thor thread and see the new pics of Superman speed. SSJ3 Goku was only able to lift havle a city and he lose energy very fast, those punches and kicks would be nothing to Supes. Supes was racing Flash at 100 mach while running without flying. Supes has proven several times thats his faster than light.

They get hurt by energy blast as well as their punches and kicks that do way less than what Supes does, their physical attacks sometimes do more than there energy blast. One punch from Superman and the fight is over, ssj3/4 or anybody from DBZ/GT can't take that much punching power from him or he can just blast him with Heat Vision (5-6000 should be enough) to end the fight.

Nobody in DBZ/GT move at light speed, that whould mean that Goku whouldn't need to use instant transmission; Supes goes light speed on his own. You can move less than sound and light speed, and still look like your teleporting.

Supes took a direct blast from imperiex (a being that destroy galaxies who's way more powerful than any DBZ/GT character) that sent him from back to earth surface and he still got back up and he take blasts from Darkseid all the time who destroy planets all the time. Frieza used his death ball to destroy planets, but Supes fight people that destroys planets all the time with energy blast and is physically more powerful then any DBZ/GT character.

In Lex 2000 special, with a single strike, Superman spilt one of Saturns moons in half. Supes is way stronger than any DBZ/GT character is.

He took a blast from Imperiex Prime while him and Doomday was fighting in space. Supes gets hit by planet destorying attacks all the time rather it's physical attacks or energy blast. SSJ4 Goku couldn't out beat a energy blast from Omega Shinron so he's not even close to light speed. In Flash #209, Supes and Flash was Running over 2000miles per second, and Supes flies way faster than he runs.

War of the Gods #4 Supes out raced an energy beam. In JLA: Heaveavens Ladder, it is stated that Superman can race a Photon to it's target.

In Superman #51, Superman made the trip from Saturn to Earth in a matter of seconds. IT is used like a teleport but Goku isn't close to being that fast.

Originally posted by Creshosk
Part of the reason why the DBZ characters can destroy planets is the physics they have set up.

In the dbz world the planets seem to have life essences, punch a hole or throw some energy into the planet and like a living being it will die and destroy itself.

This is kind of lacking in the DC universe, you'd have to more than just shoot some energy into the core of the planet. . .

Superman lived in the heart of a sun for 1,000 or so years, because he's powered by the light of a yellow star, like the sun.

Originally posted by Mainstream
superman flies around Goku SS4 and sucks the air out of his lungs....Goku has to breathe right? confused

Originally posted by Creshosk
energy attacks powered by the sun don't work on supes either.

Goku's IT only works when locking onto a person's chi.

And keep in mind that you not believing in something doesn't make it not happen. You might not believe that the sky is blue, but is IS blue.

TPinaPimp
Can somebody tell me what Hit and Miss is trying to say about Goku, energy, and crap? I don't feel like reviewing through 2 pages of H&M's Crap.

Hit_and_Miss
ok little chicken....

Why do you want me to attack supes post for you? are you on gokus side now???

*Pssst* are you a goku fanboy in hiding???

Do you believe that comics never have PIS/CIS involved??? just cause you believe doesn't mean It can't be PIS/CIS....

Deus Ex
you guys did a good enough job proving them wrong... I did prove one wrong when he was shouting about goku....

I only attacked superman on 2 points... his top speed, as I have found it stated time and time again to be just over lightspeed and his survival of a black hole....

Besides If I'm a fanboy what does that make you?? you refused to believe anything against superman... does that not make you a fanboy...

keep attacking me... I don't care... Its quite funny really!

According to this, Hit and Miss has issues with Supes' top speed and survival of a black hole.

Note that neither of these points really makes Goku win. We must be missing this final, incredible piece of the puzzle.

Deus Ex
ok little chicken....

Why do you want me to attack supes post for you? are you on gokus side now???

*Pssst* are you a goku fanboy in hiding???

Do you believe that comics never have PIS/CIS involved??? just cause you believe doesn't mean It can't be PIS/CIS....

Little chicken? Is that a grade school insult? Nice.

And I want you to scrutinize those posts and refute them individually, and then form a basis for Goku winning. If not, why are you responding to anything?

And really, calling it PIS/CIS? I could just as easily go over DBZ with that mentality and rule out Goku even qualifying for the fight.

Hit_and_Miss
chicken little was a story about a bird who thought the sky was falling...

sigh... your really missing the point here.... I don't care about goku, I just don't see supes being as fast as 8* lightspeed theres no solid proof saying hes defentaly 8 times as fast... but theres loads of people saying his top speed is lighspeed.... OR "99% lightspeed"...

Why is supes imune to the greatest crush possible... but can get thrown around by lesser beings...

There is very little point in talking to someone with such a closed mined...

Deus Ex
chicken little was a story about a bird who thought the sky was falling...

Aren't you the kid who fell for the gullible joke?

sigh... your really missing the point here.... I don't care about goku, I just don't see supes being as fast as 8* lightspeed theres no solid proof saying hes defentaly 8 times as fast... but theres loads of people saying his top speed is lighspeed.... OR "99% lightspeed"...

A) No one cares what you see or don't see. You don't understand quantum physics, how to form a point, or what a naked girl looks like, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

B) Last time I checked all evidence pointed towards Superman doing feats that exceeded the speed of light. Whether or not you like that is your beef. Go make an LJ about it or something.

C) If Superman can move above the speed of light (Read: Superlight speed) then he would move so quickly he could not be seen in real-time (Simplification: you'd see him seconds behind where he's actually at in the same way we see the light of stars from eons ago in this day and age). How is Goku going to counter this? Kame-hame-ha? If you don't care about Goku, don't participate in threads where he's up against Superman. It's that simple. We were talking about who would win. You want to crap and cry about Supes' powers, make your own thread on it and people will reply.

Why is supes imune to the greatest crush possible... but can get thrown around by lesser beings...

Define lesser beings in this instance? I mean, Superman goes toe to toe with people who can replicate this feat and more. And keep in mind that Superman has grown -stronger- over the years. While before he could get thrashed by Doomsday, that is no longer the case.

Close mined, eh? Is that where I mine too close or something? Please. if anyone is close minded, it's you.

Hit_and_Miss
lol....
the gullible joke;
where you called me gullible,
I asked how I was gullible...
You told me you would tell me tomorrow...
I said it would take you take long to figure it out....

Yup... I fell for that.....

hahaha your inane logic proves to much for me here... Your soo quick to bash your point is lost... but I think I can see it... some think like, you can't prove what you say... other then speculate about it... seeing as gokus fighting is mostly invisible and the others can only follow him my his energy its nulled....

You will have to forgive my spelling... its later over here and I will be sleeping shortly... but you still fail to prove why he would survive... just oh he has... theres no reason why he can survive the crush of infinity, just he does.... by that logic theres no reason goku couldn't...

this is a debate... not a mud slinging match... start debating like a man... not a child...

Deus Ex
lol!

Yeah, you should really talk maturity. You're right, this IS a debate. Why are you in one? Obviously you've come unprepared.

Hit_and_Miss
more lame attacks... sigh.... unoriginal material like that doesn't even deserve my attention...

Deus Ex
Then why are you still responding again?

Illustrious

Illustrious
more lame attacks... sigh.... unoriginal material like that doesn't even deserve my attention...

Funny, I could easily call your "retort" as both unoriginal and a cop out. Instead of thinking of a comeback (which clearly must be above your intellectual capacity), you play stone deaf:

http://www.politicsforum.org/images/flame_warriors/stonedeaf.jpg

Lucky for you, there's no one scoring this little tirade, or you'd be about -9999 points in the hole. Hey, that matches your IQ!

Deus Ex
Don't give him too much credit...

Illustrious
Yeah, obviously he hasn't gotten it the previous 15 times. Wow, he may actually beat his own record he set in the Goku/Superman asswhipping (it's gotten too one sided to be a real thread or debate).

Deus Ex
Here, Hit and Miss... I remodeled your sig to celebrate the moment...

dvampire
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Here, Hit and Miss... I remodeled your sig to celebrate the moment...

smile big grin laughing

Good one man!!

Illustrious
And watch, he'll post something along the lines of "you're childish" or "that's lame" even though he is clearly pwned around beyond all recognition: PABAR.

Deus Ex
I made another.

Illustrious
Someone voted for Goku, lmao.

Creshosk
lol....
the gullible joke;
where you called me gullible,
I asked how I was gullible...
You told me you would tell me tomorrow...
I said it would take you take long to figure it out....

Yup... I fell for that.....

hahaha your inane logic proves to much for me here... Your soo quick to bash your point is lost... but I think I can see it... some think like, you can't prove what you say... other then speculate about it... seeing as gokus fighting is mostly invisible and the others can only follow him my his energy its nulled....

You will have to forgive my spelling... its later over here and I will be sleeping shortly... but you still fail to prove why he would survive... just oh he has... theres no reason why he can survive the crush of infinity, just he does.... by that logic theres no reason goku couldn't...

this is a debate... not a mud slinging match... start debating like a man... not a child... If you truly believe that the crush IS infinite it just proves even more that you're gullible.

It is NOT actually infinite.

And what's worse is this is STILL theoretical science. . .Unless you'd like to point me to where they actually TESTED these theories. . .

That's right TESTED. . and important part of the scientific process that you keep forgetting, the producing the proof phase. There is NO proof because we have not TESTED it.

How about because storing the energy metabolized from the sun for the number of years he has has powered up his biofield to the point where a black hole is unable to effect Superman's cells.

"How is it that he's beaten up by. . ."

Who says that THEY are less than a blackhole?

"Well I have a number of people saying."

AD POPULEM IS NOT ADMISIBLE EVIDENCE, it is HEARSAY. . do you have ANY idea what that is?

You say you want to debate and follow the rules as such, but actions speak louder than words there cheif. . . You have shown a desire to do the opposite of debate. You expect us to swallow everything you say as the absolute truth, while choosing to ignore anything we present to you.

How about we work off of the same exact premise that your argumetns are. Your proof? because you say so. Fine then, its because WE say so.

Hit_and_Miss
I think this about sums it up....http://www.politicsforum.org/images/flame_warriors/flame_48.php

Think on guys... look at the pic you showed me... it clearly shows him tageting supes and wonderwoman after they have reached the sun...
So could the 1.40 time not be in ref to there return trip...

Answer these questions please...
Is wonderwoman as fast as supes??
Can supes beat flash in a race then???(without flash using the speedforce to absorb his speed)

Deus I'll give you photoshoping 2 at best... cause you managed to find some form of italic font to type in...

Keep up the flaming guys...its actually funny to read... "I'm getting pwned cause I don't flame back..."

Creshosk

Keep up the flaming guys...its actually funny to read... "I'm getting pwned cause I don't flame back..." You think we're gullible enough to swallow that BS?

This thread alone:
this is so lame
oh illustrious...
some more lame insults.. bet you feel like a big guy now...

Keep up the post Illustrious, you just make yourself seem more and more childish by the post...
lol another comical retort from illustrious.... I just can't take anything you say offensively... its just soo weak I can't stop laughing at you...
Whats all this talk about a high horse.... You really want to criminalise me don't you.... But if you want to think of me as your superior I won't hold it against you... Its natural to be impressed by me... Most girls are...
sooo your borderline retarded???
ok little chicken....
"I don't flame back." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hit_and_Miss
lol cresh... calling someones flaming lame isn't flaming.....

chicken little isn't an insult as much as it is a joke....

Have I flamed like them.... I don't think so....

My words must hold some truth if calling someone childish for flaming me causes such a strong reaction...

Any who... please answer the questions I asked...

Creshosk
lol cresh... calling someones flaming lame isn't flaming.....

chicken little isn't an insult as much as it is a joke....

Have I flamed like them.... I don't think so....

My words must hold some truth if calling someone childish for flaming me causes such a strong reaction...

Any who... please answer the questions I asked... So you can ignore the answers again?

Hit_and_Miss
I see GS did teach you well...

After doing a bit of reading I think I'm starting to understand supes better... I had the image of him as Post crisis in my head.... You guys are talking about feats that have recently come from him reverting to his pre crisis state.....

Come on cresh ammuse me....
Is wonderwoman as fast as supes??
Can supes beat flash in a race then???(without flash using the speedforce to absorb his speed)

Illustrious
And watch, he'll post something along the lines of "you're childish" or "that's lame" even though he is clearly pwned around beyond all recognition: PABAR.

Wow, way to be predictable, 'Always Miss.

Hit_and_Miss
anyone can make predictions like that....

Illustrious will post again with some flaming remark....

Keep it up Illustrious and you might qualifly for the Captain Obvious pic...

Illustrious
Yup, this is a flaming remark.

Good job.

Deus Ex
anyone can make predictions like that....

Illustrious will post again with some flaming remark....

Keep it up Illustrious and you might qualifly for the Captain Obvious pic...

Illustrious
"lol another comical attempt from Hit and Miss.... I just can't take anything you say offensively... its just soo weak I can't stop laughing at you... Keep up the post Hit and Miss, you just make yourself seem more and more childish by the post...

There is very little point in talking to someone with such a closed mined... Little Chicken, your borderline retarded."

Not flaming, by your accounts. And you're still owned.

Deus Ex
lmfao

Illustrious
haha, I think he ran away.

Deus Ex
I'll start off his reply...

"lol... "

Hit_and_Miss
I came into this room to point out the fact deus bashed goku in 3 threads....

You called me lame...

I don't conceder calling you closed minded on a topic you clearly are to be insulting... and little chicken insulting give me a break... Your the one who said borderline retarded.....

keep dreaming illustrious... you might find you one day wake up and with life being soo disappointing for you... wow I would hate to be in your shoes then!

this is a FORUM guys.... Just cause your sad enough to respond within 5 mins to people doesn't mean they hang around waiting for you...

Illustrious
Wow, I'm drowning in Hit and Miss' dizzying intellect and wit.

Oh wait, no I'm not. Shut up you "closed minded," "retarded" "little chicken." "Keep dreaming."

Again, I'm still not flaming, so what happened to this awesome prophecy you've made?

Deus Ex
I love the double standard...

"You called me lame."

And wtf did he call everything under the sun? And since when did Goku's good name being trashed summon Hit and Miss to the rescue? For someone who's saying "omfg git a life lol" he sure made a point to come back and reply in each thread we're in.

Illustrious
Good point. And I love how this "little chicken's" "retarded" prophecy hasn't come true yet. I wonder if there's an expiration date for his "disappointing" divinations.

He can't swallow the fact he was pwned and neutralized. "Wow, I'd hate to be in his shoes."

Deus Ex
Denial that hardcore should come with a medical bracelet.

Hit_and_Miss
"Wow, I'm drowning in Hit and Miss' dizzying intellect and wit."---erm flaming...

wow I'm right!!!!

Deus ex... I called what your doing lame, not you... theres a differance..

You guys still don't wana answer my questions... is it cause the answers don't suit what your saying???

Is wonderwoman as fast as superman???
and is superman faster then the flash?(without him using the speedforce to sap supes speed)

Illustrious
No it isn't, there's no derogatory remark in that entire sentence. It doesn't fall into flaming, at least not by your definition.

Okay then. What you're doing is f*cking retarded. Happy?

You like dealing with absolutes much?

Hit_and_Miss
Don't you wana answer the questions?

Don't you like the answers you would give???

You got alot of proof that flash is slower then supes, I don't think Ive seen flash go as quick as supes has done!... and wonderwoman got back from the sun before supes! hell! she might even be quicker then supes by your own proof!!!

Illustrious
She didn't get back before Supes, she was chasng supes with Kryptonite, simply because she went into the specific building first doesn't mean anything.

And Supes gets fueled by the yellow sun, obviously if he gets near it or goes through it, he'll be far more powerful, use your head.

I love how you totally remiss on "you're flaming." It must have been apparent you were owned.

Deus Ex
Indeed. Hit and Miss, do you have a point or are you just here for the bad attention is better than on attention clause?

Hit_and_Miss
ok hang on here.....
I've never seen that comic...
Are those 2 pages connected or are there pages between them???

Illustrious
It's sequential.

Besides, if you want to point out every inconsistency, you'd be in a losing battle, as there are more for DBZ than there are for Supes comics.

Hit_and_Miss
I'm not arguing for goku... I don't care who wins....

I wanted to understand where these comments about supes top speed come from... all the times I've seen his speed quoted or given exact numbers and everywhere else gives his top speed as lightspeed + a bit... no where near these 8* marks... Ive been looking for the scans and as I though they don't show supes going 8*, just some guy saying a vague time without referring to what hes timing, or some event that could be seen as CIS/PIS....

Deus Ex
What the **** does 8* have anything to do with us and this thread, exactly? I've never used the term. If that's what you're really concerned with, you wouldn't be here because we're not arguing that.

dvampire
Don't you wana answer the questions?

Don't you like the answers you would give???

You got alot of proof that flash is slower then supes, I don't think Ive seen flash go as quick as supes has done!... and wonderwoman got back from the sun before supes! hell! she might even be quicker then supes by your own proof!!!

Flash isn't slower than Supes. confused Where did you get that from? Superman on foot is capable of keeping up with Flash.

Here's a scan of Superman already not sounding so sure of himself if he can catch Flash.

http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/6933/supermanandflash5mq.jpg

Here they are going over 2,000 miles a second.

http://img416.imageshack.us/img416/7917/10102005121645pm4rd.jpg

Here's how we can tell that Flash is much faster than Superman. Superman uses his Heat Vision (which is light speed) to try and slow Flash down, but he's faster than Heat Vision. This also proves that Superman is just below light speed on foot. And they continue racing until Flash got series.

http://img420.imageshack.us/img420/3799/10102005122730pm7qi.jpg

http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/6056/10102005123259pm4mg.jpg

http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/404/10102005123503pm8km.jpg

And here's where Flash dust him.smile

http://img433.imageshack.us/img433/815/10102005123703pm5wg.jpg

Superman is much faster when flying, but Flash has the speed force, so he will always be faster than Superman period.

Illustrious
Saying Flash without the Speed Force is being silly. That may as well be saying Goku with ki or Superman with kryptonite tied to his back. It's pointless speculation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.