about dinosaurs.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth_royke
where are they in the bible? just curious.

Dr. Octagon
ummm they aren't from my knowledge...

i dunno if you consider Leviathan a dinosaur or dragon

gp christ loves
the book of job I cant remeber the verse nubers and chapter but it talks about the behemouth sounds a lot like a dino to me

debbiejo
Leviathin too.

Shakyamunison
I think it is in the really old testament. laughing

darth_royke
maybe its called a testament because the crap inside is meant to test your mental capacity

Echuu
Job and Psalms have a few. Try the 'Noah's Ark' thread. I posted a couple scripture references there.

Sir Nauj
so if dinosaurs excited then dragons did to right?!

Echuu
Excited?? Existed.........?

I think the concept of dragons came from dinosaurs.

debbiejo
Much as been written about dragons...maybe they exsited also.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Much as been written about dragons...maybe they exsited also.

I think dragons were early interpretations of dino bones.

debbiejo
Well it is amazing how much was writtin about them from many cultures...maybe they did exist...

finti
well its written a lot about unicorns too

debbiejo
Maybe they existed toooo... confused

finti
loch ness

Shakyamunison
buggy monster?

debbiejo
blink laughing out loud Are you making fun of me??????....I'm just sayin who know.....Could of been.....

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
blink laughing out loud Are you making fun of me??????....I'm just sayin who know.....Could of been.....

Are you sure you don't believe in Santa Clause (sp?) laughing

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Are you sure you don't believe in Santa Clause (sp?) laughing

Well I've seen lots of Santa Clauses....and I have just lost my confidence in him.....so no....he's not real.... laughing out loud

finti
what do you mean santa aint real??????????

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by finti

I think he's real in Norway. laughing

debbiejo

He's real if you want him to be.....It's not my place to burst your bubble. eek! confused

Didn't your parent have a talk with you? laughing out loud

finti
well yeah some moronbs in the east of Norway battle with a town in Finland about where he is from so................... I guess North Pole aint an option anymore.....and he do pop up every xmas so he must be real

debbiejo
well yeah some moronbs in the east of Norway battle with a town in Finland about where he is from so................... I guess North Pole aint an option anymore.....and he do pop up every xmas so he must be real

I was told he lived in Canada....The Canadian do claim that....It's funny though that when he shows up at Christmas how your bank account drops a few....Always wondered about that.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Nauj
Well I believe dragons did exsist because they were giant reptiles but then who knows

finti
nah the red ones in Canada are Mountys

debbiejo
nah the red ones in Canada are Mountys

Well...hey you're right....But no long beards...

finti
its their undercover outfit

debbiejo
So, all these northern countries claim they have santa Clause...hmmmmm....I'm saying hmmmmm again...Though one year I asked for a raindeer and that's all I wanted...... sad ..Do you think I got it????????...NO!!!....

finti
of course not all the reindeer's are busy that time of year

debbiejo
I promised I'd take care of it....I just wanted to ride on it...I didn't think I was asking for too much....I said I would give up allllll the toys tooo...Just wanted the reindeer... huh whistle ..I was an interesting child.....

gp christ loves
santaclaus as we know him today does not exsist but there was a man saint nicholas or nicholie they aren't sure what his name actually was but he lived in pland and uses to give presents to children in the village that didn't have toys and whos parents couldn't aford them from that came the stories that we have today. just a little blown out of praportion there are some other stories in other parts of the world about people who did the same types of things but that is where he comes from

debbiejo
Originally posted by gp christ loves
santaclaus as we know him today does not exsist but there was a man saint nicholas or nicholie they aren't sure what his name actually was but he lived in pland and uses to give presents to children in the village that didn't have toys and whos parents couldn't aford them from that came the stories that we have today. just a little blown out of praportion there are some other stories in other parts of the world about people who did the same types of things but that is where he comes from

Hey!...We're talking about my reindeer here!....I WAS DEVASTATED!

debbiejo
A Recently Spotted Bumper Sticker:

Caution! I stop for gnomes, elves, pixies, unicorns, leprechauns, faeries, dragons, and other mystical creatures only I can see.

finti
santa clause has become a mythical person just like certain religious person have

mr.smiley
Yes.Only Santa brings us presents and joy.Jesus gives us war.

debbiejo
^ All believers in "One God" bring war...funny isn't it?

I mean have you ever heard of rioting and war mongering Shamans, Buddhists, Krishna's and such....oh and Hindus....

mr.smiley
yeah their's only room for one God if your Muslim or Christian.I'm more Monistic Polytheism (I belive that's how it's spelled)

debbiejo
Originally posted by mr.smiley
yeah their's only room for one God if your Muslim or Christian.I'm more Monistic Polytheism (I belive that's how it's spelled)

It's a shame....That one god thing...causes of many many wars and the problems we have today....full of Judgments, discriminations, and having to up their numbers....Instead of bettering themselves, they try to better everybody else.

finti
well Sri Lanka has a pretty violent relation between Sinhalese buddishts and Tamil muslims.
Kashmir we have violence between Hindus and Muslims

debbiejo
well Sri Lanka has a pretty violent relation between Sinhalese Buddhists and Tamil muslims.
Kashmir we have violence between Hindus and Muslims

OH....I didn't know that....I guess I was thinking about the ones living here...But maybe the Buddhists really wouldn't want to war against anyone, but when you throw in Muslims, there's not much else you can do.....maybe?

finti
it takes two to tango deb

debbiejo
But you have to tango when you're dealing with Muslims... confused

finti
not always their fault

debbiejo
OK.....don't know much about all those wars....Our news here is lots of propaganda too......Though I do feel that Muslims always want to convert others as the same as Christians...It's in their doctrine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.