Goku versus Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deus Ex
Here ya go...

Illustrious
Mmm... Galactus likes toothpicks.

Hoshi
wtf are you doing, you are putting goku against god like character just because you are bitter goku won lots of matchs?you know goku and galctus would be a ridiculous fight , and galactus isnt even in any games

Mako Victim
If anyone here actually thinks Goku has a chance at this then you need to have your head looked at

Illustrious
Originally posted by Hoshi
wtf are you doing, you are putting goku against god like character just because you are bitter goku won lots of matchs?you know goku and galctus would be a ridiculous fight , and galactus isnt even in any games

There will still probably be some fanboy that votes Goku.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Hoshi

Just following the forum trend, man. Not my fault Goku can't win the fights.

And besides, Galactus HAs been in games. Silver Surfer, NES. Booyah!

Hoshi
was he a playable character or a boss?

Deus Ex
Good question. Initially, he wasn't either. But at the end of the game, there's no telling. I never beat it.

bardock
Goku has beef with everybody

Hoshi
then you cant say he was from the games

Deus Ex
Sure I can. If I wanted to have Dr. Light from Megaman fight Dr. Wily, it's perfectly legit. Galactus is in one game I can think of off of the top of my head and doubtless in others, too. He's not an obscure character.

Hoshi
if that is so i can even say jesus from the constantine game

Illustrious
Nothing's stopping you.

Deus Ex
Exactly.

Illustrious
Yay! Someone voted Goku!

Deus Ex
I knew someone with low mental capacity visited this area.

TPinaPimp
I voted Goku......... BecUaZE He CaN WiPp0z DA BuU, An BlOw UP Da PlaNeTz wiT HiZ PiNkY!

SnakeEyes
How I despise threads with Goku in them...

Darkstorm Zero
My IQ has dropped 75 points after thinking too much aout this thread, now I am going to go eat a school of fish to get them back... sick

Deus Ex
lmao

Illustrious
I ate a school of fish yesterday.

Deus Ex
God forbid. Why do that when this advertisement up top offers a fish oil suppliment with a singular excess of nutrient in it?

Illustrious
Indeed.

And who was the other person besides TPina that votes for Goku? He/she needs a good ass-kicking.

Deus Ex
Will the real slim fanboy please stand up?

Whiteclipse
overkill, galactus looks at goku smile then goes like this laughing then eats him mad then does this sick and throws him up, goku couldn't beat him, but at least he gave him indigestion

AdventChild
what the hell?... freakin goku haters...this isn't even a match what the hell... i love goku but this isn't even a match..... this thread is a total waste of time and the person who made this thread up needs to be a lil more creative.....

Deus Ex
Originally posted by AdventChild
what the hell?... freakin goku haters...this isn't even a match what the hell... i love goku but this isn't even a match..... this thread is a total waste of time and the person who made this thread up needs to be a lil more creative.....

Oh no... poor Goku!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.