Kar Vastor vs. Durge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Yes, everyone said Kar would beat Luminara and yes, everyone said Kar'd beat Maul and yes, Luminara and Maul could both probably beat Durge nut I still am not sure if Kar could beat Durge. Could Kar cut through Durge's armor with his vibro-shiv's (I think that's what they're called)? I'd love to see Kar with his shiv's fight Durge with his red shields that come out of his arms in the Clone Wars Microseries. As far as size goes they must be about equal. Kar's a mountain but Durge in the Microseries is gigantic.

Admiral Akbar
Durge would win. Luminara is tough but not that tough, and Maul vs Kar was a fist fight not lightsaber. Plus durge cant be killed by even a jedi/lightsaber what makes you think Kar would win.

SnakeEyes
Hmmmm, this seems like a good matchup to me. In the end I would have to give it to Durge, after an EXTREMELY difficult fight. If you read the comic series Star Wars Republic and ignore the Microseries, Durge is probably even more hardcore than Vastor (which is saying something). In one issue, Durge fought multiple Jedi and in order to kill one of them, he drowned/buried him in a river of lava, burning off his own hands/forearms in the process, but not even flinching. He has also handed Obi-Wan, Anakin, Alpha and many Jedi their asses on numerous different occasions. It would be a great fight, and vicious as well, but I would have to give it to Durge.

darthsith19
It was both.

Thanks for replying. I have not voted yet. I'll wait to see what other people say before I vote. But I have read Victories and Sacrifices and in it both Durge and sajj and bad-asses. Asajjj takes on kenobi and another Jedi at the same time and nearly wins. Durge cracks Obi-Wan's skull.

Darth Faunus
Well, Vastor can without a doubt slice into Durge with his vibroshields. Well, at least he's physically capable of it. But I can't see how he's going to finish him off. I doubt that Durge can immediatly recover from mass dismemberment, as in being chopped to ribbons. As it is, he needed centuries to recover from Mandalorian tortures. This will end with Vastor shot or burned to the death, or Durge lying in pieces.

Illustrious
Fights with Durge are always difficult, how exactly do you kill him?

Deus Ex
Pour salt on him. He dissolves.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Illustrious
Fights with Durge are always difficult, how exactly do you kill him?

You need to totally disintegrate or incinerate him. Anakin used the Force to propel him (when he was in an escape pod) into a nearby star. That's how he died.

Darth_Glentract
Durge takes this after a tough fight,

P.S. Just so no one thinks I've left KMC for good, I'll say right now, I am going to be gone most of the time, if not completly MON. - Fri, but I should be here like regular on weekends.

Deus Ex
School?

Illustrious
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
You need to totally disintegrate or incinerate him. Anakin used the Force to propel him (when he was in an escape pod) into a nearby star. That's how he died.

Yeah, but that's effectively ensuring he will never return. Theoretically, he could be alive, but being stuck in a star is no better than death.

Darth Faunus
I wouldn't go so far as to presume that he can survive being jettisoned into a star. When dismemberment occurs, his nerves and vascular systems, which relace his organs in full, can eventually link themselves back together. Wounds of even slightly lesser degree can be healed almost instantly, as long as there is no complete severing of a limb or 'muscle'. However, if his entire body is disintegrated into nothingness, I don't see how he's going to heal himself.

SnakeEyes
Yeah ^
If there's nothing there at all, then he couldn't regenerate.

darthsith19
Thanks guys, I thought Durge could win but wanted to see some replies before I voted in case someone had some good proof as to why Kar'd win. I voted for Durge but with trouble because Kar's strong as hell and would put up a good fight. He can kinda heal too you know. When Mace was pouching him so fast his puches couldn't be seen by the human eye Durge was surviving by healing himself. Mace said Kar was on the level of Yoda or Anakin. But I don't see how he could defeat Durge, so.

Deus Ex
Yoda or Anakin, eh? Maybe in raw Force power. Otherwise, the two are very different. Yoda > Anakin in almost every other way.

Darth Faunus
As of ROTS, yep.

Darth Avis
1 question. got Kar/ vibroshields pics????

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Avis
1 question. got Kar/ vibroshields pics????
Not me. There are none that I know of.

Bobafett34
kar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.