tito vs x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
tito vs night crawler and angel.

I see tito kicking there asses for many reason. he here comes tommarrow he took out toens of crawlers which has beasts night crawlers scots and two other x-mens powers.

what do u all think

ScarletSpider
Tito from Rocket Power? That dude owns.

DrDoom101
LMAO! i love tito from rocket power

wolverine8888
no TiTo from the comci sieres HERE COMES TOMMARROW. he from 150 in the future. but yes tito from rocket power does own

DrDoom101
he's another form of the blob

wolverine8888
no lol he actauly a bird. his code name is beak

Piedmon
The Crawlers had the combined powers of those mutants, but not the fighting ability or experience.

Still... Tito beats Angel. Nightcrawler would be a pretty good fight (especially if Nightcrawler has a saber to counter Beak IV's mighty bat!)

wolverine8888
the crawlers raw power would be to much for night crawler and they fight only to kill I doguht night crawler coudl teke a crawler at all and tito took many

Piedmon
Crawlers weren't very bright.... I'm pretty sure Kurt could drop one with a martial artsy drop kick to the jaw, Van Damme style. While it's stunned he finishes it with his saber.

wolverine8888
dude u remeber how strong these thing were they were over 10 ton creatures. if I recall the fought like beats which means they fight savagly which can some times be better then normal fighting and night crawler realy not the known for his fighting skills

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.