r girls really that intimidating?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderwomenbabe
r girls really that intimidating that guys can't talk to them?

EsteemedLeader
Yes.yes

DarkC
Sometimes.

Phoenix Aska
it depends?

EsteemedLeader
Unless they're ugly...

Wonderwomenbabe
y? y r we so hard to talk to? it is the same for us when we are trying to talk to guys!

Masrix
Girls Arn't hard to talk to.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Wonderwomenbabe
y? y r we so hard to talk to? it is the same for us when we are trying to talk to guys!

Because you have apple pie.yes

bardock
Are they muscular?

Phoenix Aska
it only depends on the guy or the girl...some people are really shy around beautiful women while other guys have no problem talking to women...but the guys who do have a problem is usually cuz they lack confidence in themselves or are afraid they'll embarass themselves in front of them.

Wonderwomenbabe
yea we got assets but girls find it hard to talk to guys as well, i mean they might call us ugly and then laugh at us... hello we trying to make conversation!

EsteemedLeader
It's cause of that 'first impression' thing.

Spelljammer
It's not that you're intimidating, it's cause guys have trouble and are afraid of expressing thier emotions.

Wonderwomenbabe
first impressions suck, you can't really show ur true self coz ur trying to impress people!

Wonderwomenbabe
thats y alot o girls hide their emotions, they afraid of getting hurt!

EsteemedLeader
It's like...that first impression thing. What do you do?

Wonderwomenbabe
there is nothing you can do, the human race needs to find a way of talking to one another freely in the future so the world becomes less complicated

EsteemedLeader
But whatever you're first impression is is how you will be viwed. Like, you don't wanna act all goofy, cause the you're 'that weird guy that won't leave me alone'...

KharmaDog
Depends on the confidence and security of the guy.

Wonderwomenbabe
i suppose!

Neo_Version 7
I don't do too well when I talk to girls. yes

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I don't do too well when I talk to girls. yes

Why what chokes you?

EsteemedLeader
Apple pie.yes

Clovie
r girls really that intimidating that guys can't talk to them? no cry

Myth

In most relationships, girls have the power. The same goes with the pre-dating process. It is pretty easy for a girl to get a guy to like them sexually so their job is easier. For guys, it is harder for them to make the girl think of them sexually. In other words, a girl can't flont their body and it will lure in most guys. Guys have no way of flaunting without looking like an ass to girls so it doesn't work the same.

Kosta
Some girls are, some girls arent, just like some guys are and some arent. Some guys are also more easily intimidated by girls than others, myself being one of them. Any social situation can be intimidationg though, if a person comes on too strong or is too in-your-face that can really make a guy want to take a step back. Some guys love it though, ad to them it does exactly the opposite.

So IMO threre is no "Yes" or "No" answer to this question. Unless that is you provide us somthing to go on. By "that" what is your exact meaning? Do you mean "that" as in as intimidating as a crazy man with a knife backing you in to a corner, or do you mean as intimidating as the lampshade? stick out tongue

NunYahBidness
r girls really that intimidating that guys can't talk to them? Only to boys!!!

Nola_One
Look it's not intimidatinon it's just you got to know what to expect and since you can't expect any certain reaction it is a little scary and therefore it all falls to the individuals to step up to the plate and talk, be it a guy or girl.

§P0oONY

Depends...

JToTheP
No, not at all, unless she's a bodybuilder, or a mental case. yes

CherryTopper
My mom is VERY intimidating, thats why i was scared to introduce Brandon to her and the rest of my family cuz they are all pretty damn intimidating even the men in the house

But in my relationship I can be bossy and then he can too, I am a libra and he is a capricorn so i don't know it is kinda balanced *shrugs*

Spelljammer
*Beats CherryTopper to death with a stick*
BAD!

Kosta
what is?

Beckii
Only Chav girls are itimidating XD

CherryTopper
Originally posted by Spelljammer
*Beats CherryTopper to death with a stick*
BAD!
what did I do?

Kosta
Thats what I wanted to know.

CherryTopper
ok this dude aint getting back he must have a shitty excuse then stick out tongue

Kosta
SpellJammer is just odd sometimes. stick out tongue

CherryTopper
true stick out tongue

Spelljammer
I wasn't on, but my reasoning was simple.

You exsist..

http://www.evolvedgames.com/images/cover-dreddA.jpg
And you have been judged..

Red Superfly
Their boobs are like two huge eyes always staring.....always staring......

I get confused when they say they prefer eye contact, so I plunge my head into their cleavage, and I get slapped and then arrested.

Totally uncalled for.

CherryTopper
sorry I'll cut them off and go geta penis then

Red Superfly
Can I have them?

Spelljammer
Originally posted by CherryTopper
sorry I'll cut them off and go geta penis then
While you're at it cut off the cerebelum of your brain.. All the cool kids are doing it..

CherryTopper
I don't do what evryone else does I don't folow no one big grin

I don't know if brandon wold approve of me giving up my boobs

Nola_One
hmmm.... well keep your breasts, talk to you parents, then confront your boyfriend about your relationship. Other wise your gona have him meet your parents in a way you can't control and alot of weird things can happen... anyway I just give advice, at the Need advice forum.... hehehe, but yeah seriously if you believe in what you are doing take the advice.

Acherontia

only If the guy has no self confidence.

Acherontia
yea we got assets but girls find it hard to talk to guys as well, i mean they might call us ugly and then laugh at us... hello we trying to make conversation!

Rule number one: No guy would EVER do that, even fi youa re ugly... unless your still in Elementry school.

Mr Parker

Hey you girls are so much better looking than us guys are so approaching a girl that is just drop dead gorgeous say like Catherine zeta jones or Kristen Kreuk,its hard for us guys to not sound like a stammering idiot over such gorgous babes.thats why they are intimidating as hell.It wouldnt be so bad if we didnt have to make the first move and the girl approached the guy,but thats not the way it ever works unfortunately. sad like someone else said,if the girl is not pretty,then thats an entirely different story and its easy to talk to them.

Nola_One
I am gona have to disagree there. It is all self esteem, courage, or being just plain cool, if you can't talk to a beautiful women without druling, studdering, or staring at there breats then you need to get some friends that are girls and ask some questions. It helps, but hey you need the have friends that are girls in the first place...

Ladyluck
I'm a girl and even I find them intimidating sometimes. shock

EsteemedLeader
There's this girl i like, but today there was this guy with her. I think he's her new boyfriend.

I'm in pain.cry

Nola_One
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
There's this girl i like, but today there was this guy with her. I think he's her new boyfriend.

I'm in pain.cry

Well that is a pickel, do you hang out with this girl often?

Nola_One
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I'm a girl and even I find them intimidating sometimes. shock

Maybe that is the attitude of the kinda girls you know remember everyone has an angery side or whatever you want to call it and purhaps it's too much for your liking and should maybe rethink what your doing. Or maybe you see it in a different perspective. Well I know I'm alway cool it's just in my nature to be nice and friendly around my girlfriends or friends that are girls...cool

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Nola_One
Well that is a pickel, do you hang out with this girl often?

Never spoke to her. I've been trying to gain up some courage, and i was gonna go up to her today, and there he was. mad

Nola_One
Does she know you exist? Are you in any sort of classes together? Do you know anything beside she is a lovey young women?

EsteemedLeader
Well, I think we were in a class together last year...

Nola_One
Yeah... okay let me break the suspense for ya. First word out your mouth shouldn't have anything to do with you with starting a long lasting relationship, maybe just a hi or something, or helping her with a simple task, then after a while once she knows your name try maybe having a simple conversation about whatever pops into your mind (something of a generic nature, just dont pick the weather), then maybe hang out for a while (after you both are comfortable with the situation at hand), then maybe things can go smoother, and the rest is up to you wheather you really like her or she is a good person to hang with (then you get to have one of those friends that are girls!!!), oh and make sure that the new guy you talked about isn't dating her. *breath* got all that?

Nola_One
So lets sum this up- Are Girls intimidating?
Answers for yes because- The guy is really shy, or has zip amount of courage
- the girl is really strong headed, but as sexy as hell
- some personal barrier needs to be broken
Answers for no because- Because the guy has guts, or is just cool with girls and has no problems with talking to the opposite gender
-the girls is really nice and beautiful and has no problem with meeting new people, and is easy to talk to.
- Well it's just in our minds and it is all our own choices wheather we talk or walk.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Nola_One
Yeah... okay let me break the suspense for ya. First word out your mouth shouldn't have anything to do with you with starting a long lasting relationship, maybe just a hi or something, or helping her with a simple task, then after a while once she knows your name try maybe having a simple conversation about whatever pops into your mind (something of a generic nature, just dont pick the weather), then maybe hang out for a while (after you both are comfortable with the situation at hand), then maybe things can go smoother, and the rest is up to you wheather you really like her or she is a good person to hang with (then you get to have one of those friends that are girls!!!), oh and make sure that the new guy you talked about isn't dating her. *breath* got all that?

I already figured this out.

I'm just worried he's already there, and I'm two steps behind. sad

Nola_One
Well then if your a real risk taker you will ask her what the deal is and how's it going or ask some one who knows these things.

EsteemedLeader
Maybe I can just kill him...shifty

Nola_One
shocking Hmmm well everyone tries that once, and that was the best week of my life with that girl *whistles* yup alot of good things happens at my place that week...

kmcdude

laughing Girls dont bother me,I say what I want to them. big grin same with anyone smile

Lord Shadow Z

Yes, some are.

Like, a woman can be so beautiful and she doesn't know what effect its having on a guy and thats intimidating. There are some women who constantly are grouped with guys they aren't even going out with and you are put off because you aren't sure if she's available to ask out. Also approaching a women who is clustered around her female friends is off-putting.

Now, I'm not saying that women do this on purpose but I see it a lot of the time and its depressing to me because I have low confidence to begin with.

Tired Hiker
I'm a huge pusssy when it comes to talking to really hot girls, unless I've had a few drinks. I think this will be my downfall in life. sad

Nola_One
Hmmm, well instead of using drinks use your imagination to think of the girls as good friends or guys you hang out with.... but something tells me your not that type.....

Wonderwomenbabe
hey guys r so much harder to talk to!

Neo_Version 7
Not true.

Wonderwomenbabe
i reckon! i mean some guys u can't just walk up to and start talking to they would laugh at you, and when they around their mates they don't even wanna know bout u!

Lord Shadow Z
i reckon! i mean some guys u can't just walk up to and start talking to they would laugh at you, and when they around their mates they don't even wanna know bout u!

But you can easily wait until the guy is on his own and then make your move because single guys will eventually make themselves look like they are available by moving away from the large group (especially at a social event).
Women tend to sit together in pairs, walk together, shop together, dance together etc. And when women aren't with each other they'll join a group of men that might just be friends or relatives and I assume at least one of them is a boyfriend. So I am put off and intimidated.

Remember this is just how I see it.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Not true.

yeah thats totally untrue.Like Lord shadow said,guys will at least eventually go away from the crowd and be alone at one point where girls always have to be in a crowd all the time,making it much harder to be able to approach them and talk with them and like I said earlier,if they are just drop dead gorgeous,they are not easy to talk to because as I said earlier,the guy unfortunately always has to make the first move.It would be so much easier if thats not how it was.there are a few out there who will make the first move,but its never been in my experience of a girl that I was attracted to,that they ever made the first move.the times I successfully got dates with girls,was because I would see someone I know talk with her and I would only be able to talk with that girl because my friend would be talking with her so while my friend would talk with her,I would come over and talk with my friend and have him/her introduce me to that girl and set me up with her,thats the only way i can do it.I just cant go up to some gorgeous girl and get a conversation going without sounding like a stammering idiot if that girl has never shown an interest in me.

overlord
Nope, I always walk up to girls I don't know and keep bothering them, PS: I'm a stalker!

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I'm a huge pusssy when it comes to talking to really hot girls, unless I've had a few drinks. I think this will be my downfall in life. sad And my name is Richard! JK!

But for the life of me...I just don't understand how and why anyone would feel intimidated by talking to a girl. Or approaching one just to talk or whatever. Seriously, for everyone that turns you down, one will eventually talk to you.

If you go up to one with the intention of scoring or because you like said chick...then you've thought too much and your nerves come into play. But if you just talk for the sake of seeing and meeting new people, why you'd most likely be pleasantly surprised as the pressure is taken off your wimpy shoulders.

Smell the flower people! Because tomorrow it'll look like shit!

Mr Parker
because some of them are just like beyond gorgeous.the ones that are beyond gorgeous,you dont want to talk to them just for the sake of talking to,like you said,you want to score not just talk,so its quite a different story talking with one that is just drop dead gorgeous than it is with some plain ordinary girl your not attracted to.

Nola_One
Interesting points of view, so then I guess it is up to the guy or girl to change their mind set about how to approch the situation, i.e. girl or guy.

BartmanX

Some are sometimes.

Red Superfly
In all seriousness I have no problems.

I just be myself wherever I can.

I don't try and pretend to be something I'm not around girls either, that way I know they like me for who I truly am. So far I'm doing fine, mainly because any girl that does like me says they prefer honesty as opposed to fakeness - which is why they like me, and is also why i like them. It's a two way benefit deal I'm quite happy with.

If a girl doesn't like me, I'm not being big headed but, her loss I guess.

I just don't understand why guys act differently (I'm talking more about acting all nice and false). If they don't like you, so what? Any girl you ever go out with is gonna find the real you one way or another - so don't even bother putting up fake bravado or niceness in the first place. Any girl worth anything understands that guys are just as neurotic, self-aware and mental as they are, so any smart girl oughta know (and many do) that any guy too good to be true, usually is. That's why you always see the attractive-but-bimbo-types going around with complete d*cks - they'll figure it out soon enough, albeit at a much slower and more painful rate. Any girl that's expecting Prince Charming is living in cloud cuckoo land and requires a sedative - so don't even bother.

Just be yourself, f*ck everyone else if they don't like it.

Merdelian
Not all that intimidating except for the odd one, but always have them play center for you in football. Man is it a good view.

DarkC
Graham, get your head out of the gutter.

Merdelian
But I like it in there! Man Jess wanted to snap the ball and... nobody really wanted to stop her.

DarkC
Dillon?

Salem07
See, before I started going out with my bf, I would be able to walk up to him and be like, "hey I like you and have for a while"...just because of how long I had known him.

But there are some guys that I can't go up to and tell them that I liked them, if I did.

Merdelian
Originally posted by DarkC
Dillon?
no man the jesse girl that brad gets along with so well.

DarkC
Oh yeah, she thinks it's funny when I do a "WTF" expression.

Merdelian
What?

DarkC
It's a long story.

Nola_One
It all is still revolving around the idea of being couragous, or confident in yourself, some have it naturally, some need practice, and some are just plain idiots that don't get it and are afraid to try, when the fear or intimidating stance the girl gives off is just your own stupid imagination and once you cross that line or barrier you relize it wasn't much of a barrier at all.

Nola_One
But IF you are putting up your own stupid barrier acting not like yourself you accually are then just making yourself and the girl more uncomfortable. Or Visa Versa (it happens...).

Pielover666
It depends on the personality/confidance of the guy. I my (and several others) case, I find no problem talking to ANYBODY let alone severly hot girls.

Snoopbert
yea we got assets but girls find it hard to talk to guys as well, i mean they might call us ugly and then laugh at us... hello we trying to make conversation! laughing out loud That's not ever going to happen at my school.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by BartmanX
Some are sometimes.

yes some of them are.

Nola_One
To each his own I guess....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.