Osama Bin Laden CAPTURED !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ben_dover
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/11154/osama1.gif http://www.mustangmods.com/data/11154/osama2.gif

He doesn't even look the same when they caught him in Bali...

link removed

Who gets the $25 Million???

When President Bush's polls are down, he pulls the rabbit out of the hat.. Wow, who saw that coming.

Masrix
Whatever You sent Me To Gave me a Virus o.o

Sir Mist
Yes, I believe anything and everything from albinoblacksheep.com no expression

Masrix
Originally posted by Masrix
Whatever You sent Me To Gave me a Virus o.o

j/k... big grin

Tired Hiker
So, was he really captured? embarrasment

Masrix
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
So, was he really captured? embarrasment

No, The whole YOUR AN IDIOT thing kindove disproved his claim...

ben_dover
No, The whole YOUR AN IDIOT thing kindove disproved his claim...

There are people that are in for it to have fun. And then there are a$$ holes that f@k it up.

You my friend, is the second of the above.

Masrix
Originally posted by ben_dover
There are people that are in for it to have fun. And then there are a$$ holes that f@k it up.

What? You lost me

Spelljammer
What? You lost me
He was upset you ruined his trolling.

However, had I clicked it and had to reboot cause the you are an idiot screen would've raped my computer..

I'd be forced to do something ban worthy to say the least.. lucky for you, your little joke was just ruined..

Tired Hiker
No, The whole YOUR AN IDIOT thing kindove disproved his claim... Damnit! Because I'm not an idiot, I didn't click the link. Then, I suddenly became an idiot and clicked it! I couldn't make it go away, but it was pretty funny. But now I'm a bit pissed cuz I had to log off to make it go away. Damn you ben_dover!!!!!! mad . . . . laughing

But seriously, how are you supposed to make it go away besides logging off?

Tired Hiker

Dude. erm

ben_dover
Damnit! Because I'm not an idiot, I didn't click the link. Then, I suddenly became an idiot and clicked it! I couldn't make it go away, but it was pretty funny. But now I'm a bit pissed cuz I had to log off to make it go away. Damn you ben_dover!!!!!! mad . . . . laughing

But seriously, how are you supposed to make it go away besides logging off?

The reason I got upset is that you gave away the whole joke. Nicely done.... mad

It was in no way intendet to crash the computer.

If you cannot catch the window, just click it from the taskbar by right clicking on the open window.

Tired Hiker
The reason I got upset is that you gave away the whole joke. Nicely done.... mad

If you cannot catch the window, just click it from the taskbar by right clicking on the open window.

But I didn't give the joke away. confused

ben_dover
But I didn't give the joke away. confused

Correction: Masrix did it!

Barker

It really wasn't very funny anyway...

GCG
What? You lost me

he declared jihad on your ass.

Masrix
I feel Bad Now confused embarrasment

Sir Nauj
damn I wish this was for reals

Kosta
I didnt click the link because I knew that it wasnt true, I had no idea it was a joke though, pretty glad I didn't click it laughing out loud

Masrix
embarrasment

§P0oONY
You click on it... and you get bombarded with viruses.... pretty funny really..

CherryTopper
thats why i didn't click on it big grin

cuz I feel damn stoopid cuz we can't catch one fukin towel head but we can capture OJ and Peterson and some other retards who are just dumb for doin the dhit they did but I think osama is a fake

DarkC
Nice photoshopping, I must admit....the eye profile and face positioning are exactly the same.

ben_dover

Acherontia

Acherontia
It Says: Impossible To Repair File

Burn in Hell basterd.

DarkC
I knew it was false. Otherwise it would have been on the news.

Acherontia
I just Came back Form College, I Wouldn't of known

DarkC
Why isn't he banned yet...

§P0oONY
No viruses. Just a harmless joke.

And yet my norton came up saying I was being attacked by viruses.... luckily it fought 'em off.

Acherontia
WHY Isn't this thread Closed yet? I saw plenty iof Gobal mods alive and kicking... Oh yeah, Please be reffered to my:

Managment Is getting Slack Thread.

CherryTopper
I see you mouth moving but all I hear is blah blah blah

JacopeX
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Yes, I believe anything and everything from albinoblacksheep.com no expression

Ive been to that web site jus for the funny vids and cool games

Masrix
I also Was hit by Virus's But also Fought them off with my Virus Protection, So This wasn't No harmless joke man.

Acherontia
At least the link has been removed.

ben_dover
I also Was hit by Virus's But also Fought them off with my Virus Protection, So This wasn't No harmless joke man.

I thought it WAS a harmless joke but it was not to my knowlege that it contained a trojan. That website is not run by me so it is in no way my fault. If you have any commets please nottify the webmaster of http://www.albinoblacksheep.com and complain as you wish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.