Emo bash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snoopbert

Sir Mist
laughing out loud

Ladyluck
laughing That's awesome.

EsteemedLeader
hysterical

No smilie can show how I am right now eek!

Kosta
ROFLMAYONAISE! laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Very nice.

GCG
complimentary paper-cuts for Snoopbert laughing out loud

Leo.M
hystericalhystericalhysterical

mysterio69
those wer some of the most powerful words i've ever read. and by powerful, i mean gay.

Alpha Centauri
You do realise that the more you wrongly stereotype emo, the more stupid you look, right?

-AC

Coldfire
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You do realise that the more you wrongly stereotype emo, the more stupid you look, right?

-AC
yes

I honestly didn't think it was very funny erm

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC
Yeah, but most stereotypes are rooted in truth, given it's the people that fit the mold that also cast it. N'ahmean?

Alpha Centauri
The continued trend here is this: "We hate trendwhores."

That's fine, I do too. However, emo is constantly tagged onto it. Why not just hate trendwhores of every genre? Besides the fact that hardly anyone on this forum knew what actual emo was until I told them anyway. Besides a few knowledgeable music people in the music forum.

-AC

Kosta
So its an exaggerated stereotype. Its still a stereotype and its still funny, even if only a little. Is it not?

Snoopbert
It is. You do realize AC that the entire thing was a joke right, and that some people saw humor in it (save coldfire apparently), and that it wasn't in anyway serious?

silver_tears
I didnt think it was funny stick out tongue

Snoopbert
Shush Irene! stick out tongue

silver_tears
shutup

DarkC
I actually thought that this was a thread for bashing emos and was about to break out in an annoyed tirade at Matt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.