Hey, Just curious .. .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
. . . if you look up at 'users browsing this forum right now' is your name last on the list, that is if you are not in 'invisible mode'??? confused

Kosta
I have no clue eek!

Sir Mist
Nope, alphabetical ordercool

Tired Hiker
Hey Kosta, did you buy a book today?

Sir Mist
Oops, I thought you meant the Whos Online thingyembarrasment

But yeah, Im last on my list.....last means the coolestcool I must be uber coolcool

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Oops, I thought you meant the Whos Online thingyembarrasment

But yeah, Im last on my list.....last means the coolestcool I must be uber coolcool

Yeah, me too. cool (Users Browsing this Forum: Kosta, Sir Mist, mysterio69, Vidina, Bun Bun, Ladyluck, Barker, KILLBILLFREAK, ben_dover, Tired Hiker)

Sir Mist
Damn, Im second on your list...that sucks....Im only slightly cooler than Kosta, but not as cool as mysterio69....wow...major bummer....confused

Bun Bun
Tired Hiker, Kosta, Sir Mist, Lydia, mysterio69, Ladyluck, Lord. Zidane, Leo.M, KILLBILLFREAK, Spelljammer, ben_dover, Bun Bun)

Thats what mine says... yes

Vidina
I wonder if it goes in any order for the other people

Kosta
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Hey Kosta, did you buy a book today?

No not yet, both aprents are out so I dont have the car. Might go to the library later and borrow it. Pretty set on Angels and Demons now, I think I'll get that.

mysterio69
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Damn, Im second on your list...that sucks....Im only slightly cooler than Kosta, but not as cool as mysterio69....wow...major bummer....confused
not many people are. wink

Kosta
And yes, my name is last on the list.

Tired Hiker, Sir Mist, Lydia, mysterio69, TombRaiderGurl, Bun Bun, Lord. Zidane, Leo.M, KILLBILLFREAK, ben_dover, Kosta

Vidina
How many other people have Tired Hiker first?

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Vidina
How many other people have Tired Hiker first?

You guys had me first? laughing out loud

Yeah, Angels and Demons! thumb up thumb up thumb up

Vidina
Not anymore, strange

Tired Hiker
I wonder if it shows who has been on the longest or something, but your own name will always appear last, well, no, I guess that's . . . no, I don't know. erm

Vidina
T, K, S, M, C, K, S, V
What could link them like that?

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Vidina
T, K, S, M, C, K, S, V
What could link them like that?

It must be some sort of cryptic code or something. I will get my team of cryptic code breakers on this case at once! Here they come now!

boatdancesombrero2crutchgunsmilieafroscooterclapta
z

Vidina
I feel like I know, we need more people, it might spell a word

Kosta
Maybe its just a queue, who came in first, etc. erm. It could be that simple.

Clovie
if you're invisible you're not on the list at all.

Wolflet
by name is last of course, starts with a W

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.