Wolverine vs. Alpha Flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
Got this little idea from our infamous wolverine8888. He seems to believe that Wolverine can defeat Alpha Flight. While I am under the assumption that he's completely wrong and that Alpha Flight stomps the hell out of him.

Alpha Flight: Puck, Sasquatch, Shaman , Northstar, Aurora, Guardian, and Snowbird.

Wolverine: Wolverine.

Heh.

Anyway. Featureless environment, except regular ground underneath them (like rock and dirt).

A KO is a win, a kill is a win.

All Alpha Flight must be defeated in order for Wolverine to win.

Wolvie must either be KOed (even for 10 seconds) or killed for Alpha Flight to win.

Who wins?

DarkCrawler
Alpha Flight wins.

Piedmon
Wolverine wins. >[

wolverine8888
u shoulda picked the newer alpha flight cuz it always fun to watch wolverine kick that cocky kids ass. well wolverine proven that puck is no threat. he has taken north start and aurora out befor actauly at the same time. shammy not realy a threat on his own but wolverien will probly take him out first any ways. wolverine has proven he can take mac out rather easliy. snow bird wont be a problem at all. the real problem is sasquash on one vs one wolverine murders him but he probly the most dangerous of the group for wolverine. this as been done befor in comics wolverine beat them rpitty badly they did how ever with luck get wolverine. so it all depends realy

xmarksthespot
Alpha Flight.

KillAll
i believe its been both ways before, as bad as that is to admit... even in the cartoons wolverine was beating on the team for a bit. but eventually alpha flight will win...

wolverine8888
some times they don't and they give up thou

Metalmanx
How the hell will Wolverine even touch Northstar or Aurora?

wolverine8888
extremely fast reflexes they have to come down to him to attack him and when they do he just either grabs them and beats them in mid air. or h htis them when they fly at him. thats what he does in the past.

Piedmon
More interestingly, if Wolverine took them on one at a time....

vs Puck: (I assume you mean Puck I) Wolverine wins, although Puck could get some good hits in.

Sasquatch: Eh, he's just a distaff Wendigo. Wolverine could take him.

Shaman: His powers are too passive. He has to sit there and chant to do stuff basically, and his usual attacks consist of wrapping vines around his opponent. Wolverine wins this.

Northstar: He's fast, but he can't make Wolverine drop. He zips around Wolverine and ineffectually beats on him, until a lucky claw strike finally takes the Quebecois down.

Aurora: Don't know jack about her.

Guardian: Can fly and shoot energy blasts, so I'd say the odds favor Mac.

Snowbird: Is her only power to turn into an owl or something? I don't know anything about her, either.

KillAll
well wolverine8888, as much as i would like to agree w/ you, i cant on this one. the key here is the featurless environment. except for the ground they walk on. wolverine cant fight the team straight up. he did it by stealth, in the woods. however, that fact is nullified by the environment which was bestowed upon the characters in the original post...

wolverine8888
but he took out the new alpha flight team which had puck mac and sasquash a long with some actauly as good or better people then the old team. and wolverien ahd bone claws to boot and this was all on a road open road no trees. aslo when wolverine took out north star in auro they were in a clearing in most of there orgnal fights

olympian
Alpha Flight most of the times.

"vs Puck: (I assume you mean Puck I) Wolverine wins, although Puck could get some good hits in"

Agreed.

"Sasquatch: Eh, he's just a distaff Wendigo. Wolverine could take him."

Nah. You saw what he did to Tooth? And this is the powered down current Sas.

"Shaman: His powers are too passive. He has to sit there and chant to do stuff basically, and his usual attacks consist of wrapping vines around his opponent. Wolverine wins this."

On the other if he takes the fight any serious, Wolverine ends up in the bag and doesnt get out ever.

"Northstar: He's fast, but he can't make Wolverine drop. He zips around Wolverine and ineffectually beats on him, until a lucky claw strike finally takes the Quebecois down."

Hmmm.

Hulk has felt his punches, when he used his speed before IIRC. Maybe.

"Aurora: Don't know jack about her."

Same as her brother. Basically.

"Guardian: Can fly and shoot energy blasts, so I'd say the odds favor Mac."

Yup.

"Snowbird: Is her only power to turn into an owl or something? I don't know anything about her, either."

She can turn into any beast form of Canada, mistical/mythical or not. She defeated Wendigo before using that.

Piedmon
Yeah, but Wendigo's power goes up and down depending on the incarnation, so that's no sure way to tell.... the same goes with the Hulk, too....

Wolverine recently took down a very bloodlusted Northstar in Wolverine #28. It happened more or less as I described. If Aurora is identical, then the result is the same.

As I recall, Northstar and Aurora need to combine to fire their energy blasts, right? So that would mean they have to get in close to fight Wolverine....

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Piedmon
Yeah, but Wendigo's power goes up and down depending on the incarnation, so that's no sure way to tell.... the same goes with the Hulk, too....

Wolverine recently took down a very bloodlusted Northstar in Wolverine #28. It happened more or less as I described. If Aurora is identical, then the result is the same.

As I recall, Northstar and Aurora need to combine to fire their energy blasts, right? So that would mean they have to get in close to fight Wolverine....

No. They're power just becomes greater, multiplies when they're near each other. They can both actually produce their light energy attacks seperately, it's just multiplied in power when they're together.

olympian
Yeah they need to touch each other to use high energy levels.

Was Northstar using his speeds in that recent fight? I dont recall it.

About Wendigo. That incarnation was still high, Wolverine in the same issue couldnt do anything against him, other than getting him down to be smacked seconds after.

Wickerman
Didn't Northstar recently take out Sabertooth in like a couple of seconds by smashing him into all those trees???

~wickerman~

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Wickerman
Didn't Northstar recently take out Sabertooth in like a couple of seconds by smashing him into all those trees???

~wickerman~

Yep. Quite effortlessly if you ask me.

Knocked him out cold.

Kinda funny how the person who has the better healing factor, Sabretooth, can be knocked out this way. But God forbid the same thing happen to Wolverine.

ImmortalOne
I dont know why, but WOLVY !!!

black robb
Originally posted by wolverine8888
u shoulda picked the newer alpha flight cuz it always fun to watch wolverine kick that cocky kids ass. well wolverine proven that puck is no threat. he has taken north start and aurora out befor actauly at the same time. shammy not realy a threat on his own but wolverien will probly take him out first any ways. wolverine has proven he can take mac out rather easliy. snow bird wont be a problem at all. the real problem is sasquash on one vs one wolverine murders him but he probly the most dangerous of the group for wolverine. this as been done befor in comics wolverine beat them rpitty badly they did how ever with luck get wolverine. so it all depends realy Is there no limits to badly spelled fanboyism?

K3VIL
wolverine8888 you're still around with your bullshit festival?
Puck, Sasquatch, Shaman , Northstar, Aurora, Guardian, and Snowbird.
1.Puck
The guy actually has nearly a century of battle experience, exceptional hth fighting skills, superhuman strenght in the range of Class 1/2tons, durability, reflexes, agility, leaping abilities.
He can give Logan a hell of a fight if he goes for the kill, tough Wolverine has the advantage in the regenerative factor, the durability, and his claws, and considering Puck isn't a so bad guy, Logan will gain the upper hand and behead his dwarf head.

2.Sasquatch.
Sasquatch is Class 70/85 tons, tough he was able to lift a ship which weight was over 100 tons before.Anyway, seeing what Wrecker did to Logan, here will happen the same.Some good punches will throw Wolverine away and knock him unconscious, then if SQ decides to go for the kill, he'll pummel Logan until he moves no more.

3.Shaman.
Passive fighting style?This guy can just use the magical source he taps into to blast Wolverine with energy bolts, block him into a force field sufficient time it takes him to summon some huge monster then leave Logan being pummeled into the ground, or keep using his magic.Also, he can fly and levitate, while the canadian dwarf is on the ground he can prepare his spells 200 feet up into air, what Wolvie is gonna do then?

4.Northstar
His flurry of punches HURTED Hulk, Hulk FELT them.
Logan is going down.His durability is not on Hulk level.
Plus, Wolvie cannot catch him.

5.Aurora
See above.

6.Guardian
James knows Logan very well, same for our old X-Man, so he'll be sufficiently smart to not toy with him.
Now considering his durability comes from the suit material and the skin-like force field he's surrounded from, Guardian can stay fist to fist with Wolverine and use his superstrenght to keep him at bay then blast him into unconsciouness, after all Logan's strenght isn't sufficient to remove the force field projector, maybe he can cut the device, but it will take more than one slice, and Guardian will not stay there letting him doing his business.Mac takes this 7/10

radioboy121
The thing with Alpha Flight is that some of these members (like Snowbird) he actually trained (and for a time led). He knows them too well. Wolverine could take most of them together. Sasquatch will be a big problem and could possibily take him on his own. Mac as Guardian would be tough for him as he can momentarily guard himself from the claws and has dished it out pretty well against Wolverine before. If Heather is the Guardian, she would most likely lose (Wolverine trained her when taking up the mantle).

wolverine8888
ur awrong in so many ways I dont think i even have to explain that wolverine takes out puck in seconds puck has neevr ocne been a threat. also puck is weaker then wolverine. Also wolverine has taken ever one of the people u named up there and has beaten them all at once befor. so yes ur just plain wrong.
WHO EVER SAID SABERTOOTH HEALS BETTER THEN WOLVERIEN IS A FOOl. it is known that wolverine has a better healign factor then sabertooth. in every hand book it has said sabertooth healng is good but not has good as wolverines. HOUSE OF M offical hand book states this a long with many others

black robb
wolverine8888 you are so full of fanboy,GUARDIAN BEAT WOLVERINE SINGLEHANDEDLY IN UNCANNY XMEN 109!!! WOLVIE DIDNT EVEN HURT HIM!!! THIS IS THE STUPIDEST WOLVIE FIGHT YET!!!

wolverine8888
yes he did but he also caught wolverine off quard and hit him full out. also was very old comic. all there fights after that have been wolverine beating his ass. wolverine ahs taken alpha flight on his own many tiems normal draws. so no u need to read more comic and stop thinking u know any thing about wolverine

black robb
Originally posted by radioboy121
The thing with Alpha Flight is that some of these members (like Snowbird) he actually trained (and for a time led). He knows them too well. Wolverine could take most of them together. Sasquatch will be a big problem and could possibily take him on his own. Mac as Guardian would be tough for him as he can momentarily guard himself from the claws and has dished it out pretty well against Wolverine before. If Heather is the Guardian, she would most likely lose (Wolverine trained her when taking up the mantle). But its 6 against one. I mean who cares how each individul stacks up when they are able to fight him at the same time anyway. I can think of 6 people who Wolverine could beat,but if you put these people together they'd murder him. And like i said above,James actually beat Wolverine himself,so he alone could beat Wolverine.This whole thread is an extension of wolverine8888's delusional fandom

black robb
yes he did but he also caught wolverine off quard and hit him full out. also was very old comic. all there fights after that have been wolverine beating his ass. wolverine ahs taken alpha flight on his own many tiems normal draws. so no u need to read more comic and stop thinking u know any thing about wolverine oh shut the f*ck up,IT'S 6 AGAINST ONE!!! Sasquatch and Guardian by themselves have a good chance of beating him so putting them together with 4 others is overkill. All your statements are purely asinine and pointless because unless Wolvie could multiply himself to fight each person he gets his ass handed too him quite easily.

wolverine8888
U do not listen at all do u. wolverien ahs taken the whole alpha flight team at once many times befor. they can not all attack him at once or they risk hurting there teamates. if u read wolverine or alpha flight u know this. wolverine ahs tkaen them befor. mac stands no chance of beating wolverine him self he has lost every time since that first fight and he him self said he was extremely lucky. mac has lost to wolverine many times even when he has aplha flight with him

black robb
U do not listen at all do u. wolverien ahs taken the whole alpha flight team at once many times befor. they can not all attack him at once or they risk hurting there teamates. if u read wolverine or alpha flight u know this. wolverine ahs tkaen them befor. mac stands no chance of beating wolverine him self he has lost every time since that first fight and he him self said he was extremely lucky. mac has lost to wolverine many times even when he has aplha flight with him Worrying about Wolverine is pure CIS. If everyone was scared about hurting folks well then this forum wouldnt exist would it. And i honestly dont know what comics you are reading because how could i guy who can fly,erect a force field,and shoot laser blasts from ten feet in the air could possibly lose to a guy who can neither fly nor jump high(And i know Wolvie's agile but come on).You're making it sound as if 6 people each with superpowers would be so scared to fight one guy even though at least 3 of them alone could probably defeat him. You are the epitome of fanboy

wolverine8888
well actauly they are scared of wolverine alpha flight knows how dangerous he is. oh also they were fighting to kill in at least two of there fights and wolverine was not. well if ur fighting 6 people they can all only attack u well u have multiple targets. also he ealsy takes out mac because he can easly dodge him. next mac can't stay to far away because he never gunna hit wolverine if he does so he has to get pritty close thats when he goes down. mac could if he wanted neevr get beaten by wolverine by staying high in the air ecpt wont help him much since he neevr be able to beat wolverine if he does. stamina wolverien can dodge mac far longer then mac can fly. also wolverine can take dirrect hits from mac and be fine.

radioboy121
I know he has put up a good fight against them before when as a team, but the only TRUE way he could take all of them is if he used one or a couple as a shield, but that's out of his character, especially due his closeness to a number of them.

wolverine8888
ya he never tryed to kill any of them in a fight but many of them have tryed to kill him so if wolverine does not hold abck at all he will kill many of them fast

King_Mungi
Puck is very durable-bullet proof durable and can lift 800 pound to 2 ton and more agile then him.

Guardian can create forcefields, fly, generate energy pulses, manipulate force fields, and even create plasma funnels. By keeping himself at rest with the Earth's electromagnetic field, Guardian is able to transport himself vast distances almost instantaneously, able to lift 3.5 tons. Has beaten Wolverine on his own

"The Guardian battle suit is able generate, and manipulate a powerful electro magnetic field. That field forms an exoskeleton around it's wearer augmenting their strength. This electro magnetic energy can also be used to form a force-field around Guardian. The suit also enables the wearer to fly at the speed of sound (Mach 1). The suite is also able to channel blasts of electro magnetic plasma channeled through the gauntlets. These blasts can equal the force of 250 lbs of TNT. Since the power of the suite is derived from the electro magnetic forces of the Earth, Guardian is able to manipulate the gravitational force around his body. Effectively guardian is able to freeze herself in place relative to Earths rotation. This accomplishes near instantaneous transportation along a strait line. "

Vindicator/Guardian-
"Heather's newer suite when she returned to the codename Vindicator (Alpha Flight v.2), had rather different capabilities, and now gave her "geothermic" powers. Though the full extent of the suits powers were never explored, Heather was able to use it to cause eruptions of steam and lava from her hands. She was also able to cause the earth to erupt volcanically. "

Nortstar-Fastest mutant around, has the potential to go 99% speed of light has light abilities to blind people. Hell he even took Sabertooth out quickly and easily, why would Wolverine be different.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/tf_Northstarback.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/northstarvssabertooth16gm.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/northstarvssabertooth23ao.jpg

Aurora-Sound of speed, can generate blinding light (the power of half a million candles). She is able to create concussive blasts of light, hypnotize opponents, and has some sort of unexplained healing capabilities generated from her light.

Sasquatch-Is still 100 class range, he just has to let Tanarq take control and got into a rage frenzy ie. Hulk. He is brillant, ie Banner intellect . Hell when he first arrived in X-Men #120 he lifted a DC-10's three turbofan engines which generate 150,000 pounds of thrust and he tossed the plan aside .

Snowbird-Snowbird had many super-human abilities. She could fly, had super-human strength (Class 10 (able to lift in the 2 to 10 tone range), could change form to any animal of the Arctic. Hell she has even the ability to transform into Tanaraq (Sasquatch) she is damn powerful herself.

Shaman and Talisman-Are in Dr.Strange's level of Mystics. Both have a wide variety of powers and inexperienced Shaman had weather abilites that rivaled Storm.

Hell Madison Jeffries/Box could pull a magneto and kill him this time.

Anyone who thinks Wolverine can take this team in a legit fight that is written correctly is full of himself. Alpha Flight wins...easily.

wolverine8888
no not at all first off ur wrong puck is not bullet prove I don't know were the hell u got that crap from but ur plain wrong. second almost every time the whole team has foughten wolverine it was in alpha flight comic so it not bad wrighting it actauly by the alpha flight wrighters

wolverine8888
guardain one once vs wolverien by catching him by surprize guardain him self said he was luck. since then guardain has lsot vs wolverine every time even when he has his whole team to back him up wolverine always takes him down

roughrider
Alpha Flight Wins.
Pay attention to nothing Wolverine8888 says.

wolverine8888
why because in actaul comcis he stalemates them most every time. actauly I believe if not fighting with blood lust that in the end after a very good fight that alpha flight will more times take the win. fight with blood lust im not sure I do how ever know wolverine will kill many of them.

black robb
ya he never tryed to kill any of them in a fight but many of them have tryed to kill him so if wolverine does not hold abck at all he will kill many of them fast Originally posted by wolverine8888
no not at all first off ur wrong puck is not bullet prove I don't know were the hell u got that crap from but ur plain wrong. second almost every time the whole team has foughten wolverine it was in alpha flight comic so it not bad wrighting it actauly by the alpha flight wrighters Originally posted by wolverine8888
guardain one once vs wolverien by catching him by surprize guardain him self said he was luck. since then guardain has lsot vs wolverine every time even when he has his whole team to back him up wolverine always takes him down i can honestly say you are my favorite member wolverine8888. You amuse me so...

By the way here is the spelling of some words you seem to be having difficulty with...

writing
the
guardian
wolverine
lost
surprise
back
actually
healing
alpha
before

black robb
why because in actaul comcis he stalemates them most every time. actauly I believe if not fighting with blood lust that in the end after a very good fight that alpha flight will more times take the win. fight with blood lust im not sure I do how ever know wolverine will kill many of them. yes we know he can just lay down and fart on them

King_Mungi
no not at all first off ur wrong puck is not bullet prove I don't know were the hell u got that crap from but ur plain wrong. second almost every time the whole team has foughten wolverine it was in alpha flight comic so it not bad wrighting it actauly by the alpha flight wrighters

Actually your wrong, The Master experimented on him compacting his mutated body into his dwarfed shape, which by doing so gave Puck with a high degree of invincibility. Normal Puck was a midget with a demon in him, he was enhanced. Do your research. Alpha Flight has taken the X-men and have go toe to toe with them. Your telling me Wolverine can take the X-men single handed as well? open your eyes.

guardain one once vs wolverien by catching him by surprize guardain him self said he was luck. since then guardain has lsot vs wolverine every time even when he has his whole team to back him up wolverine always takes him down

He says anyone he loses to wins by luck, he has an ego. Plus suprizing Wolverine is a feat in itself

wolverine8888
ywolverine not the one that said he was lucky mac said to him self that he was lucky to of pulled that off. yes it was a good feat but wolverine ahs beaten him many tiems since then. also were talken i thought about normal puck. any ways being bullet proof mean nuthign at all when wolverine can cut him in haft. I have work so i dont have time to list a bunch of the comics were wolverine has stalemated them because I need to look through all my comics which is over 1000 I think. but ill list this one(alpha Flight #9 traget wolverine) wolverine stale mates them.

King_Mungi
ywolverine not the one that said he was lucky mac said to him self that he was lucky to of pulled that off. yes it was a good feat but wolverine ahs beaten him many tiems since then. also were talken i thought about normal puck. any ways being bullet proof mean nuthign at all when wolverine can cut him in haft. I have work so i dont have time to list a bunch of the comics were wolverine has stalemated them because I need to look through all my comics which is over 1000 I think. but ill list this one(alpha Flight #9 traget wolverine) wolverine stale mates them.

Not really look at his abilities then compare them to Wolverine. A close range fighter versus a long rage fighter with super strength, forcefields, blistering speeds...oh hell, this is crazy.

No he hasn't.

Read that again, in Alpha Flight they even mention they don't want to kill him just bring him in and they didn't fight at full power. Hell, Snowbird had a crush on him.

Fine original Puck can just let the demon out (Raazer) and let him have a field day. Happy? Besides the Puck operation happened in vol.1 and no being bullet proof won't help with claws. However, as I said he is more agile than Wolverine and faster. So hitting him in the first place is diffucult to do.

Alpha Flight wins it, look at their abilities. Give it up man. Most of those apperances are horrible written with their abilites. Shaman could shrink Wolverine to size and stick him in his medicine bag. Snowbird and Sasquatch would have pummeled him into a bloody pulp. Northstar and Aurora (before her operation) would just do what they did to Sabertooth. Hell, their teamwork were giving the X-Men a run for their money and they just started.

black robb
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Not really look at his abilities then compare them to Wolverine. A close range fighter versus a long rage fighter with super strength, forcefields, blistering speeds...oh hell, this is crazy.

No he hasn't.

Read that again, in Alpha Flight they even mention they don't want to kill him just bring him in and they didn't fight at full power. Hell, Snowbird had a crush on him.

Fine original Puck can just let the demon out (Raazer) and let him have a field day. Happy? Besides the Puck operation happened in vol.1 and no being bullet proof won't help with claws. However, as I said he is more agile than Wolverine and faster. So hitting him in the first place is diffucult to do.

Alpha Flight wins it, look at their abilities. Give it up man. Most of those apperances are horrible written with their abilites. Shaman could shrink Wolverine to size and stick him in his medicine bag. Snowbird and Sasquatch would have pummeled him into a bloody pulp. Northstar and Aurora (before her operation) would just do what they did to Sabertooth. Hell, their teamwork were giving the X-Men a run for their money and they just started. He's immune to logic (which he couldnt even spell)

olympian
"wolverine not the one that said he was lucky mac said to him self that he was lucky to of pulled that off. yes it was a good feat but wolverine ahs beaten him many tiems since then"

can you name those many times?

black robb
Originally posted by olympian
"wolverine not the one that said he was lucky mac said to him self that he was lucky to of pulled that off. yes it was a good feat but wolverine ahs beaten him many tiems since then"

can you name those many times? it happened 10 times in his wet dreams

roughrider
why because in actaul comcis he stalemates them most every time. actauly I believe if not fighting with blood lust that in the end after a very good fight that alpha flight will more times take the win. fight with blood lust im not sure I do how ever know wolverine will kill many of them.

The first time Guardian ever appeared in X-Men, he knocked him out on his own, and was going to drag him back to Canada.
The first time Sasquatch appeared in X-Men, he heaved Wolverine twice against a pair of walls, knocked him out and took him away on his shoulder.
I am trying hard not to curse at you here - but Wake Up To the Facts!!!nono

black robb
Originally posted by roughrider
The first time Guardian ever appeared in X-Men, he knocked him out on his own, and was going to drag him back to Canada.
The first time Sasquatch appeared in X-Men, he heaved Wolverine twice against a pair of walls, knocked him out and took him away on his shoulder.
I am trying hard not to curse at you here - but Wake Up To the Facts!!!nono Thank you,but i'm afraid the lad's mind has been corrupted by fanboyism beyond repair

King_Mungi
I want Wolverine to piss off Madison Jeffries and see what happens. The guy could be a A class villian.

K3VIL
Guys wolverine8888 spelling problems comes from one of his hands busy jerking him off so he can't write properly

King_Mungi
Originally posted by K3VIL
Guys wolverine8888 spelling problems comes from one of his hands busy jerking him off so he can't write properly

Then how come I can type so we....errr..ignore this.big grin

Great first post K3VIL descriping what each member can do and how they would relate to this fight.

roughrider
Originally posted by K3VIL

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

jinzin
Originally posted by KillAll
i believe its been both ways before, as bad as that is to admit... even in the cartoons wolverine was beating on the team for a bit. but eventually alpha flight will win...

co-signs...

black robb
i swear that douche will argue anything with the word Wolverine in it http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=5121322#post5121322

leonidas
i'm thinking if guardian alone can do this, wolvie is screwed . . .

leonidas
i mean come the hell on. alongside the avengers, af has taken out GALACTUS!! any writer that has wolvie winning a fight against all of them is a moron. cripes . . .

wolverine8888
he has won but normal simply a stale mate and no it not bad wrighting. most all of there fights are written by alpha flight wrighters. any ways mac gets his ass handed to wolverine every tiem they fight mac one once by luck he said so him self he surprized wolverine. that was first comic he was in as guardian.

King_Mungi
he has won but normal simply a stale mate and no it not bad wrighting. most all of there fights are written by alpha flight wrighters. any ways mac gets his ass handed to wolverine every tiem they fight mac one once by luck he said so him self he surprized wolverine. that was first comic he was in as guardian.

Prove it, post scans post evidence. You seem to claim many thing yet back up nothing. You knew nothing of Puck and prior you didn't even Northstar beat Sabertooth. I'm not one of the people will insult you, but come on man. Wolverine is one of my favorite characters and in the What If title where he stayed and led Alpha Flight he was great. It was even shown he grew more as the leader than he would have if he stayed with the X-men. Pick it up, it's not a bad read.

Guardian is just a better fighter with his abilities. Like he said his training makes him equal to any Avenger.

Alpha Flight the most underated teams, and one of the most powerful to boot.

Sas feats of strength:
-Drags an oceanliner actually picking it up and dragging it to the shore
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/hann8.jpg

-Stops a moving DC-10
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Sasplane1.jpg

King_Mungi
Sas punting a streetcar into an alien...he did play in the NFL (Green Bay Packers)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Sasttc.jpg

Guardian/Vindicator taking down Galactus on his own...badass big grin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/GuardianGalactus.jpg

xmarksthespot
What the bloody hell? Alpha Flight, seven people - several of which could and would likely beat him alone - simultaneously in a fight vs Wolverine? And it's reached 3 pages?

roughrider
Well that frickin' $&%# Wolverine8888 won't let it go. We're trying to persuade him. smile

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What the bloody hell? Alpha Flight, seven people - several of which could and would likely beat him alone - simultaneously in a fight vs Wolverine? And it's reached 3 pages?

Well now I'm using it as an excuse to inform people more about Alpha Flight and how really badass they are.

roughrider
That picture in your avatar is appropriate, King. I feel that way talking to Wolverine8888 too. laughing out loud

jinzin
Originally posted by leonidas
i'm thinking if guardian alone can do this, wolvie is screwed . . .
common leonidas.... that's one victory for every 5 times he's lost... with and without his team... roll eyes (sarcastic)

KharmaDog
What we have here is Wolverine (who is a popular character who is often written performing WAY above his capabilities to appease his fan boys) against Alpha Flight ( A team that though it's characters have been created to the point that they should be one of the most powerful teams in the Marvel Universe, they are often written dumbed down or as jobbers and get little respect by or from the Marvel establishment).

Their feats and abilities have been displayed throughout this thread. I doubt very much, that if written in a manner consistant with his characters abilities, wolverine could not take Gaurdian, Shaman, Snowbird or Sasquatch on their own never mind adding Northstar, Aurora and Puck.

As for the comment that Alpha Flight writers also write wolverine to the point where he gets ridiculous, I agree, because those writers work for marvel and have to tow the company line.

I used to love wolverine, but the writers have let the fans dictate the caracter to the point that he is absolutely ridiculous. The only thing that is more ridiculous then Logan's character and the feats that the writer's pull out of their asses are the fanboys who worship him.

No way could wolvie take this team.

black robb
Ok to be fair to wolverine8888,its not his fault that writers come up with these fights that dont make sense so even though he's still fanboying its not entirely baseless.

KharmaDog
I agree. Any writer that makes it even plausable that wolverine could stand up to hulk should be fired. That is as equally ridiculous as the Sabertooth miniseries where he toe-to-toed it against Sasquatch.

You have two characters (wolverine and Sabertooth) so outclassed by their opponants it's just foolish, yet the writers try and make it work for the fanboys.

RAGE17
wolverine takes it he just has to much raw power on his hands

long pig
You're just mad that the only Canadian super team got schooled by a single over glorified weasel.

xmarksthespot
...who's also Canadian...

KharmaDog
Originally posted by long pig
You're just mad that the only Canadian super team got schooled by a single over glorified weasel.

Actually that's not far from the truth. The fact that writers even think it's acceptable is pretty lame. Look at the power of each individual, they could easily stand up to any other team, but I honestly feel that marvel uses them just to job to others.

long pig
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
...who's also Canadian...
Well, dur.

Still doesn't make up for the fact Marvel treats them like readheaded rejects with down syndrome.

xmarksthespot
Freckly redhead rejects with Down's Syndrome. Oh well, blame Canada.

Marvel writers may treat them like stuff you scrape off your shoe, but they win on the vs Forum.

long pig
Oh, I blame Canada. Believe me, I blame them for everything.

KharmaDog
Would you feel different Long Pig if I fedex'd you some maple syrup and some beer?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jinzin
common leonidas.... that's one victory for every 5 times he's lost... with and without his team... roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's beaten Wolverine twice. How many times has he individually beaten him one on one?

Originally posted by KharmaDog
I agree. Any writer that makes it even plausable that wolverine could stand up to hulk should be fired. That is as equally ridiculous as the Sabertooth miniseries where he toe-to-toed it against Sasquatch.

You have two characters (wolverine and Sabertooth) so outclassed by their opponants it's just foolish, yet the writers try and make it work for the fanboys.

See that was horribly written, wooden spikes impaling Sasquatch? what? he has withstood armor-piercing machine gun fire

Would you feel different Long Pig if I fedex'd you some maple syrup and some beer?

Be a sport and send him some caribou meat and seal blubber

black robb
Would you feel different Long Pig if I fedex'd you some maple syrup and some beer? And while your at it fed ex me some chicken and kool aid(cuz im a negro!)

olympian
"That is as equally ridiculous as the Sabertooth miniseries where he toe-to-toed it against Sasquatch."

Toe to toe its scretching it. As soon Sasquatch started punching Thoots, he went down.

wolverine8888
and how many times has wolverine beaten the shit out of sabertooth. oh and again who killed saber tooth oh thats right wolverine.

olympian
Considering he easily got Toots down when he started figthing back, yeah.

Thats what im saying.

King_Mungi
Oh WOW...I'm sorry guys I have to bump this thread. WOW. At the time I made this thread, I didn't know even a quarter of what I know now about Alpha Flight.

Wow! Wolverine fanboys are NUTS!

demigawd
Oh WOW...I'm sorry guys I have to bump this thread. WOW. At the time I made this thread, I didn't know even a quarter of what I know now about Alpha Flight.

Wow! Wolverine fanboys are NUTS!

You mean you aren't going to be diplomatic this time and say, "it depends"? lol.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by demigawd
You mean you aren't going to be diplomatic this time and say, "it depends"? lol.

Often times I would, but good lord not this time big grin

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men-109_11.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men-109_13and15.jpg

1. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/UXM_120_Sasquatch.jpg

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/w_179_012.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/w_179_013.jpg
3. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/w_179_014.jpg

That's not even going indepth with their powers.
========
Whoops I meant to say when I replied in this thread, not when I made it.

Ultraman Baltan
Was this thread MEANT to be stupid? Alpha Flight 100,000/10.

King_Mungi
haha NOOOOOOO! Don't bring this back, it was a dark time of the board when no one not even me knew much about the Canadian super-team

bigbran
haha NOOOOOOO! Don't bring this back, it was a dark time of the board when no one not even me knew much about the Canadian super-team Wolverine has withstood Sassy's attacks without a KO... shifty
Wolverine has tagged Northstar... shifty

King_Mungi
Sasquatch has ko'ed Wolverine with two or three bashes smile

Northstar introduced Sabertooth head first into a forest smile

python99
This is the most rediculous thread I have ever seen. Wolverine8888 is a serious fanboy. Even if Wolverine fights the Alpha Flight 1 by 1 he will only have one fight for the day. Just put Sasquatch as his first opponent and Wolverine gets eaten. Are we talking about the same Wolverine who has trouble with Cyclops? Wolverine8888, please stop you are just making Wolverine look really bad. Sorry guys I just had to post up another , I hope this thread gets closed.

bigbran
Sasquatch has ko'ed Wolverine with two or three bashes smile

Northstar introduced Sabertooth head first into a forest smile Anyone not on Hulks strength range, can't KO Wolverine, so that would be pis... shifty
(damnit, can't find the post where someone said it!!)

Wolverine tagged Northstar! shifty

bigbran
Originally posted by python99
This is the most rediculous thread I have ever seen. Wolverine8888 is a serious fanboy. Even if Wolverine fights the Alpha Flight 1 by 1 he will only have one fight for the day. Just put Sasquatch as his first opponent and Wolverine gets eaten. Are we talking about the same Wolverine who has trouble with Cyclops? Wolverine8888, please stop you are just making Wolverine look really bad. Sorry guys I just had to post up another , I hope this thread gets closed. He's pretty banned there.

King_Mungi
This thread was the reason the AF respect thread was created smile

python99
please close this I cant stop posting

inamilist
WOW

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by bigbran
Anyone not on Hulks strength range, can't KO Wolverine, so that would be pis... shifty
(damnit, can't find the post where someone said it!!)

Wolverine tagged Northstar! shifty Not really.

King_Mungi
Wolverine wins smile

How does Wolverine even have 3 votes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.