Jango and Nomi Sunrider versus Windu and Obi Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
The victors?

Deus Ex
Mace and Obi-Wan, unless Nomi gets pissy and nerfs Mace's powers or something.

Darth Faunus
Jango Fett is almost a nonfactor here, as either Mace or Obi-Wan could take him with relative ease in their ROTS forms. Nomi's the true threat, and I think she should be given more credit around here. Whether she can defeat Mace Windu in single combat is up for debate; I doubt it, but she'd give him hell one way or the other.

I say Obi-Wan deflects some of Jango's bolts right back into his visor, frying his face, and then assists Mace with the kill on Nomi.

Darth_Glentract
Jango actually is important IMO. He was killed so fast in AOTC because of damage to his rocket pack that Mace wasn't responsible for. Since there is no reek here, Jango will last much longer.

Overall, I'm not sure. Nomi had a lot of lightsaber talent though. It was said that the moment she picked up a lightsaber, she fought with it like a Master.

Deus Ex
Really? Damn.

Darth_Glentract
Check the Essential Guide to Characters(the original guide, I don't think she is in the newer one.).

Deus Ex
I might have that one. In any case, I wonder if it's hyperbole.

Illustrious
Nomi was a prodigy like Ulic (no surprise there). But at the same time, Mace was a lightsaber prodigy as well. I have to say Nomi gives Mace all he can handle, the fight really could go either way. From what we've seen (and we haven't seen much) of force powers, I'd give the slight edge to the Ancient Jedi. Obi-Wan and Jango would be a good rematch, but I don't see Jango with enough weapons to take him down. Obi-Wan will beat Jango and assist fighting Nomi.

Darth Faunus
I don't know about a sure win on either side. I'm leaning slightly towards Mace, but Nomi is undoubtedly one of the few Jedi of any time that could stand up to him with a hope of victory.

Deus Ex
This is a new development to me. Interesting.

Veneficus
Nomi is pretty powerful...she totaly blocked Ulic's connection to the Force and was a skilled lightsaber duelist plus she was very good with Battle Meditation.

Source: Tales of The Jedi Series.

Darth Faunus
http://holonesquik.free.fr/Nomi_Sunrider.jpg

That's insane.

Deus Ex
I could beat her ass. Honest.

Darth Faunus
naw u cudnt becuz ankent gedi pwn al wit amzing furse powzrz and ligtsber skillz frum sooo much figting wtfstfusysph$4!1LOLOLOL!

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
naw u cudnt becuz ankent gedi pwn al wit amzing furse powzrz and ligtsber skillz frum sooo much figting wtfstfusysph$4!1LOLOLOL!

Darth Faunus
Lmao!

Admiral Akbar
lol nice one.. I swear I have seen that before.....

Deus Ex
I have more.

Darth Faunus
NO!! The spelling!!!

Deus Ex
lmfao

Admiral Akbar
LMAO.. more! lol j/k dont want you getting in truble Wit Da MOds! Zomg%!@

Tru_Slice
h3ll0 evry1. s0m3thi9z ru1z & 0th3rz sux @$$.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.