Ronin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wynndar
So I'm sure someone knows some inside stuff before me. I read Avengers #11 last week and Im wondering if anyone knows this guy's (Im assuming its a guy) Identity. Cap mentioned he had connections to Kingpin. He's also got long black hair. He's got skills judging from the way he handled those Ninjas...Daredevil even says he has the same training as himself. who is he?

xmarksthespot
Wrong forum?

long pig
Sometimes you have to post it here to get responses, because in the comic book forum, you get zip.

I'm thinking Ronin is Stone.

Stone is a black guy with ninja skills and a connection to both Elektra and DD(He ressurected Elektra), he's part of a secret guild with Stick with connections to Kingpin.

He's built really well and has purple hair and tough skin.

Also, bendis said that "people who watch Marvel movies will know him.", and Stone was in Elektra's shithole of a movie.

So, there's my position.

Wynndar
oh ok...yea i didnt catch that Elektra "film". Thanks for understanding why I posted in here...I know this is considered a vs forum. However, this forum is the one that actually refers to comic books and not movies.

xmarksthespot
There's a comic subforum forum spec. for comics. But yeh it gets way less people than the vs.

ImmortalOne
Yep, you gotta post here !!!

Anyway, isnt ronin a japaneese dude ??

long pig
He looks like a black guy to me. Check out when he's jumping and his clothes show his bare skin, it's dark brown.

I'm pretty content thinking it's Stone.....but then again I thought Titannus was Thanos...sad

Wynndar
Oh yea, when he's climbing over the wall some of his costume is torn and u can clearly see dark brown skin.

ImmortalOne
Dude, this just came across my brain............... mAYBE he's T'challa !!!!

Wynndar
No....he has long hair and Cap doesnt like his record. T'challa wouldnt be rolling with the Avengers anyway...he's also too busy...and he has long flowing hair.

ImmortalOne
How did he get there in the first place anyway ??

Wynndar
Daredevil set up a meeting between him and Cap

ImmortalOne
Was Daredevil there.......... ??

Wynndar
Earlier in the book....Steve Rogers and Matt Murdock r hangin out in public...looks like a park or something...Rogers is asking Murdock to join the Avengers...Murdock lets him on to "this other guy"...and thats how Cap gets up with Ronin.

ImmortalOne
Bah, perhaps he;s just one of DD's blind-walkin-dog !!

Wynndar
He is probably this Stone character...or someone altogether new.

o.g. slaughter
the gut who resurrected elektra i thought was stick?

willRules
Some people thought it was elektra but Ronin looks like more of a bloke.........

DigiMark007
Wrong forum. This one is for battles only. There's also a thread dedicated to ronin right now in the comic forum....moving (I would merge but I can't since I don't have sontrol over the comic forum)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.