What would your Sith name be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I'm trying to hink of one for myself.

What would yours be?

Could someone come up with a really cool name for me?

Tru_Slice
There's a SW name generator online somewhere...it asks your name, mother's maiden name, city where you live, car u drive,...social security number. Who knows? It just might give u a cool name

xxxpoppunker182
mine would be Darth Avatar

Kam Solusar
Darth Myyk

X)Darth_Revan(X
maybe darth foolsmile

Deus Ex
Darth WTF Another one of these threads?

Tengu Man
laughing a thousands times yo, a thousand times

Bespin Bart
Wow, that's a unique one, Janus. stick out tongue

Yeah, we already had one.

Deus Ex
If you think my Darth name pwns, you should see my pr0n name:

Harry "zOMG' Tipper! Yeah!

Boris
Darth Darth.

Se7in
Darth Marr

Darth Mollock
Where is this name generator?

Tru_Slice
Google, dude.

Veneficus
Darth Desaevio (Latin for Rage)

Tangible God
Darth Bourbon.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Tangible God
Darth Bourbon.

Dark Lord of the Rehab Center stick out tongue

Tangible God
That's where all Sith are trained in the arts of vomitting and self-induced hallucinations.

Tru_Slice
Darth Garth thumb up

Orestes
Darth Htrad big grin

cool_dudes_rule
darth lackter (first thing to come to my head)

Tangible God
Darth Mauseltoff

jedi santa
MY NAME IS: DARTH PLAGENEOUS

jedi santa
COOL!!

overlord
Darth Sean Connery.

I made that name up myself, so don't think it's latin. I am just killer cool.

Darth Orcus
I think there are currently two in office (in a western nation that need not be named).

One is a machiavellian master: Darth Rove - the other is a puppet leader: Darth Bush

Their names are nowhere near as cool as mine though...

Darth Avis
Darth Mofo This genious got worse grades then Bush. it is true.

Tangible God
Darth Kerry, he'd REALLY f*ck up America.

Darth Avis
Quoted by Kerry. "I promise that no one will ever have too worry about money ever again. Free Money for all ( throws out $100 bills)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Escape81
Darth Clinton...

*Imperial theme plays as Darth Clinton moves forward*

My fellow Imperials... I did NOT have sex with that Jawa.

overlord
No no! Darth Condoleeza RISE with a mutated face!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Dance sick Happy Dance sick Happy Dance sick sleep

Twilight Janick
Darth Tami (for a friend of mine)

Darth Cloud (for myself)

Tangible God
Darth O'Brien.

And his apprentice, Conan.

DarthVarius
well, id say your Darth Kilikean

zephiel7
Darth Maleficus.

Swirly Girl
Darth Vadauliousaulranus

Jonathan Mark
Screw the Darth Part...

Lord Kallikrates

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by zephiel7
Darth Maleficus. (notices a fable name) yes im not ubseessed with fable(sarcastic tone) uhhh lets see Darth Vorashius or Darth Fenris who knows

zephiel7
WTF?! I have never played Fable in my life.

Darth Fenris is one DAMN good name.

DarthMaul9123
hey uhhh well nvm but um is there like a website to find this stuff out or somehting

Jonathan Mark
Maleficus is the latin word for evil... or one of them at least. And Zephiel stopping ripping off from Norse Myth.

DarthMaul9123
oh that would be me

Scarecrow756
DARTH ELEMENTAL.

Rampant ox
Darth Tyrannus ll

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Darth Tyrannus ll
huh

Lord_Iniquitous
Lord Iniquitous

7-11
Darth Opacus

BLAK FOX
Darth Invicta

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by BLAK FOX
Darth Invicta
I see someone likes latin...

BLAK FOX
I don't particularly like it but Latin words do sound cool.

MagiPhoenix
F..in' Darth Robust. Nah It'd be Darth Feniekusu ( Japanese for Phoenix)

Tangible God
I'd be Phil.

Faunus
I think I'm more of a ''Doc!'' kinda guy.

Stealth
Darth Aegis

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Darth Orcus
I think there are currently two in office (in a western nation that need not be named).

One is a machiavellian master: Darth Rove - the other is a puppet leader: Darth Bush

Their names are nowhere near as cool as mine though...
the **** makes you think you know shit about america

Blaxican Style
you mean bsides the fact that we post our sh*t everywere across the world?

Lord Coal
Here's something everyone knows about America: More corruption and greed than hell itself.

Here's something not enough people know about America: Have planned for years to take over the world. Bring on Chinese economical growth and ability to keep the United States of Korriban worried!!!

master_revan
hello a good sith name would be Darth Nocens

.:Space Opera:.
Darth Bubble

Count Kent
There is actually a darth bubble outside of the EU.

Escape81
Originally posted by Count Kent
There is actually a darth bubble outside of the EU.

For the love of God!

There is no outside EU!

You have two classifications, okay?

1. The movies
2. The Expanded Universe (novels, books, comics, cartoons, ect)

That is it. No third category. No Darth Bubble.

You are Supershadow reincarnated. . .

TheBalance
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Darth Tyrannus ll

someones obsessed confused

go check out everything rampant has posted its praising Tyranus, even when he dies...

TheBalance
Originally posted by 7-11
Darth Opacus

i like
but is it Opak-kus
or Opas-sus

Sesse

TheBalance
i dunno
guys give me a situation and how i join the sith
and i'll name myself
but its also said that the master of the new apprentice names him the name he finds hidden in the dark side of the force

Tangible God
^Wha...?

Legion_of_Maul
Darth Captin Morgan.

Blue_Hefner
Darth Truculent

Legion_of_Maul
Darth Corona, Darth Heineken, Darth Budweiser, Darth Coors ( the ultimate sith team in combat )

Rampant ox
Originally posted by TheBalance
someones obsessed confused

go check out everything rampant has posted its praising Tyranus, even when he dies...

Hahaha. Its not my fault Count Dooku is perfect!!!!

Tangible God
Actually, your the only one who sees him as perfect, so in a bizarre twisted sense, it IS your fault.

Legion_of_Maul
and some would question what you would do with him if you met him....fear

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
and some would question what you would do with him if you met him....fear

Im his apprentice, so of course I have met him!!! And can I ask what you were implying with that comment???

Legion_of_Maul
that you would have a soccer game of course, what did you thin- oh you naughty person, diry mind, who taught you about that?disgust

Rampant ox
that you would have a soccer game of course, what did you thin- oh you naughty person, diry mind, who taught you about that?disgust

Oh, thats OK then!!!! big grin Dooku is a great soccer player. he just sits down in the grandstand and force pushes the ball into the goal!! stick out tongue

Legion_of_Maul
haha, we are definently having the most fun any maul fan can have with a dooku fan haha.

Rampant ox
Haha. Imagine the Count facing Maul at soccer. Now that would be a sight to see!!!!

Tangible God
haha, we are definently having the most fun any maul fan can have with a dooku fan haha. I weep for the future.

Legion_of_Maul
Rampant i propose a truce and a joining treaty between the maul fans and the dooku fans...

Rampant ox
Rampant i propose a truce and a joining treaty between the maul fans and the dooku fans...

I guess I could agree to that. Together we would become more powerful than anyone could possibly imagine!!!! However in any Maul vs Dooku threads I would still support Dooku.

Legion_of_Maul
yeah, but we could turn them into the one thread to rule the galaxy, mwhahahahahahahahaha....yes...

Rampant ox
Then it is agreed.

Legion_of_Maul
I'll add dooku to my sig and you add maul, and we can put some catch phrase haha.

Rampant ox
OK. I shall think of a phrase and then PM you. Or vice versa

Legion_of_Maul
kk, and ill help you with a maul pic if you can get me a dooks pic.

ESB - 1138
I'll add dooku to my sig and you add maul, and we can put some catch phrase haha.

So now you two are all buddy buddy now?

Legion_of_Maul
of course, i am the maul fanboy commander in cheif,i even have a feathered headress...

ESB - 1138
okay.

TheBalance
^Wha...?
guys give me a situation of how i join the sith
and i'll name myself according to the situation

but its also said that the master of the new apprentice is the one who names him the name he finds inside the force.

Geekonthainside
Darth Bourbon.

Darth of the french???

Captain REX
No, Darth of the French Booze. eek!

EPIIIBITES
I think 'Darth Mortem' sounds kinda cool...

..."Rise"

Jam-Jul_Lison
I found one once to find out my Jedi name. Can not find the site anymore but my name ended up as Jam-Jul Lison. I know use that name for just about everything cause it like it so much. Only on star wars rps i usualy end up being Dark Jedi Master Jam-Jul Lison, Dark Jedi Knight Jam-Jul Lison or on rare occasion Dark Jedi Apprentice Jam-Jul Lison. I realy need a life. lol

ESB - 1138
Darth Sefirah

zephiel7

Darth Carnage
my sith name would be Darth Carnage of course! because carnage is my favorite word!

Lord Knightfa11
darth is an annoying name by now for me

#1 DreadLord Lord Knightfall

#2 Lord Moriarty

#3 Darth PWNZRZ (and whoever pronounced it wrong or said it without doing the chicken dance at the same time i would force grip to death...)

BruceSkywalker
My sith name would be Darth Ryu or Darth Vectivus

MadMel
darth spawn...dunno why erm

BruceSkywalker
I've also thought simply my KMC name BruceSkywalker

Darth Exodus
Guess

Jedireaper
Darth Vassisk

BruceSkywalker
Another Sith name I'd go by is simply The Dread Lord

Jedireaper
Jedireaper

SpaceMonkey
Darth Ominous

Tangible God
Gotta wonder what the hell's with all the "Darth's." You'd think people would be eager to move away from that overused title.

BruceSkywalker
Just thought of this one...The Dark Lord Darth Guyv

The big EH
either The Presence or Darth Presence

AdamWest
I would be sithfag

Saber of Death
Originally posted by AdamWest
I would be sithfag Ha! Kind regards.

Neo_Version 7
Darth Neo_Version 7

Or just Darth Envy_7. I don't know. I'd get Lucas to give me one if I really needed it.

Mr Shindiggery
Darth Elemental. cool

Auron_Kae
Lady Sjen'auri. big grin

SpaceMonkey
Gotta wonder what the hell's with all the "Darth's." You'd think people would be eager to move away from that overused title.

DARk lord of the siTH=DARTH

The title Darth is just shortening Dark Lord of the Sith. Every Sith Lord should have that as their title. That's the reason people who know don't move away from it. It HAS to be in a Sith Lord's name. If you look at the 4 Sith Lords shown in the movies, Sidious, Maul, Tyrranus, and Vader, then you see that it's not coincidental.

BruceSkywalker
Another name would be Master Warrior M'B

Kapton JAC
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey

The title Darth is just shortening Dark Lord of the Sith. Every Sith Lord should have that as their title. That's the reason people who know don't move away from it. It HAS to be in a Sith Lord's name. If you look at the 4 Sith Lords shown in the movies, Sidious, Maul, Tyrranus, and Vader, then you see that it's not coincidental.

Not Necessarily

Tangible God

The title Darth is just shortening Dark Lord of the Sith. Every Sith Lord should have that as their title. That's the reason people who know don't move away from it. It HAS to be in a Sith Lord's name. If you look at the 4 Sith Lords shown in the movies, Sidious, Maul, Tyrranus, and Vader, then you see that it's not coincidental. Yeah, that's not been confirmed nor canonized, so...

Oh, not to mention it is horribly unimaginative for such evil characters.

Elite Hunter

Then what about Exar Kun,Ulic Qel Droma, Kaan,Kaox Krul, Lumiya, Kasim,Githany,Kopecz,etc. Than there are the ancient sith of the sith empire.

Here is some more info on the title darth for those who may not know much of it. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth#Theoretical_origins

SpaceMonkey
Weren't Kun, Droma, Krul and all of them Sith before they became known as Dark Lords?

caedusrulesall

Actually, nope.

You don't have to have it in your name. All pre-Revan Sith Lords didn't have it, but they were still known as Dark Lords of the Sith. Plus, before Bane re-initiated it, some Lords didn't have it (e.g. Sith Lords Kaan, Githany, Kas'im etc.) And then there's that XoXaan woman Krayt learned the Sith ways from, not to mention Lomi Plo and Welk (both secret Sith Lords in Krayt's New Order during the Vong War), plus Lumiya, and more.

And we don't know for sure where it comes from. It could be DARk lord of the siTH or there's also some Rakatan words it could come from since Revan and Malak, both who knew the Rakata, where the first users of Darth.

Although, for my Sith name (yes, full circle thread) I would be Darth Acheron. It's a rejected name for Darth Caedus in the Darth Who contest, and I'm quite fond of it.

Elite Hunter
Weren't Kun, Droma, Krul and all of them Sith before they became known as Dark Lords?

Kun and Ulic became sith once Ragnos declared them such before that Kun was pretty much just a powerful dark jedi and Ulic was one of the heads of the Krath (and in turn another dark jedi)which is a organization based on sith teachings but not actually sith.

Krul was a sith in Kaan's brotherhood but all sith lords(which he was) were equal in rank and there was no DLOTS per say.

I think you might be getting the titles of Dark Lord of the Sith and Sith lord confused. It can be confusing maybe this can clear up the difference between the two
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith#Ranks

SpaceMonkey
Wow, I learn something everyday. That's why I love these boards. Thanks alot. (Sorry if that sounded sarcastic, it really wasn't, LOL)

P23
DarthCyrax.

the image

jet black sith robes

tattooes on face

fighting style would be Krav Maga

Weapons

Black Chromed LightSber With Black Beam Also Sith Saber Ninja Stars

SpaceMonkey
Has there ever been a black beam lightsaber? How is this possible?

Sesse
Darth Ane.
or
Darth Competent

The Mean Queen
mine would be Darth QUEN

skywalker833
Darth Kode

Sounds cool.
Image: black sith robes, double bladed lightsaber (red), and extremely good looking. big grin

Darth Orcus
Originally posted by Darth_Hexus
the **** makes you think you know shit about america

Damn... shame I missed this at the time. However, I can't allow your (rather rude) question to go unanswered...

I'd say the fact that I was serving at the time you were born - with my regiment working closely with US forces - gives me a little insight...

Lord Lucien
That post was made four and a half years ago, his last login was two and a half years ago... you revived a dead thread for that?

Slash_KMC
Some people...

Darth Orcus
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
That post was made four and a half years ago, his last login was two and a half years ago... you revived a dead thread for that?

embarrasment Oh - so it was... laughing Sorry!

Omnislash Kid
Darth Hirudin

MasterAshenVor
Darth Turmul

Single Bladed: Reverse Grip: Red Blade: Kyber Crystal Enhanced: Dual Phase Lightsaber.

Homeworld : Alderaan

axel_jovan
Darth BMF
alternatively, Darth Coconut

Darth_mithus
I made this name myself, without a generator. I'm Darth Mithus

Lord Lucien
Forgot to capitalize.

Arhael
fighting style would be Krav Maga

Jedi practicing Jew Jitsu. xD

jlsullivan
Thanks for posting!http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

Lord Malet
Darth obliviate

TsunamicTadpole
Um Darth Angeles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.