Hello Everyone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LindsIsSexyK
I have not been here in a very very very long time! =(

There are so many new faces and I'm sure that the majority of you don't even know who I am, but I used to spend many many many hours of my life here. I now spend many many many hours of my life on myspace. It has taken over my life the way KMC once did.

I miss all of you guys, and hope you are doing well!

I have some updated pictures of me as well-

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/LindsIsTightK/LindsBlackWhite.jpghttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/LindsIsTightK/Linds17.jpg

BackFire
Hey Linds! Great to see you posting for once, about damn time. Though this is more suited for the OTF.

Oh, and where are the nude pics?

LindsIsSexyK
I know, but I didn't post it in there because I don't think anybody I know actually goes in there lol

BackFire
On the contrary, most of the people you know post here more then the GDF.

LindsIsSexyK
Oh yeah, and Neo v7 has my signature, or is it just me?

Sir Mist
lol, now wheres JP when you need him laughing out loud

Come back more often sad

BackFire
Yeah, I think he does. See, you're still popular around here.

LindsIsSexyK
lol That is just a little bit weird, but what is more weird is that I am on KMC right now........... feels foreign

§P0oONY
Don't think I've ever really talked to you in the past...

But....

Hey, Welcome back... post often..... or I'll smite you.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by LindsIsSexyK
lol That is just a little bit weird, but what is more weird is that I am on KMC right now........... feels foreign

You havent posted for like a yeardisgust

It was only like a week or two ago that JP made a thread asking about you laughing out loud
And Neo made a birthday thread as well somewhere....see what you miss?mhm

LindsIsSexyK
Originally posted by Sir Mist
You havent posted for like a yeardisgust

It was only like a week or two ago that JP made a thread asking about you laughing out loud
And Neo made a birthday thread as well somewhere....see what you miss?mhm

Ahhh yes, those were the days... I was once a very loved member around here

Sir Mist
w00t Looky what I found
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=367761&highlight=Linds

nitro-swicked
erm hey. neva even seen you before but hey any way happy

Sir Mist
Or maybe it was Hiker who made the thread...I dunno...some 03'er...

BackFire
The fact that she ditched us for Myspace is the greatest insult imaginable. That's like choosing some old stale beer from Tennesse over a 300 dollar bottle of whine. For shame.

nitro-swicked
lmao

LindsIsSexyK
Originally posted by BackFire
The fact that she ditched us for Myspace is the greatest insult imaginable. That's like choosing some old stale beer from Tennesse over a 300 dollar bottle of whine. For shame.

If it makes you feel better, I had about a year and a half where I wasn't on anything. I just joined myspace a month ago =P

BackFire
BTW, are you stoned in that right pic?

Don't get me wrong, it's bonerriffic, I just can't tell if it's a purposely seductive look you're giving, or just a stoned look that happens to give a "Please pound me" look at the same time.

LindsIsSexyK
Originally posted by BackFire
BTW, are you stoned in that right pic?

Don't get me wrong, it's bonerriffic, I just can't tell if it's a purposely seductive look you're giving, or just a stoned look that happens to give a "Please pound me" look at the same time.

lmao, No I'm not stoned, the sun is in my eyes but thanks =P

Clovie
I think I remember you..but it might have been that I've just seen some old posts of you confused

Sir Mist
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=359240&highlight=shit

You have to post here so Neo will be happy happy

Kosta
Linds!! FARK! You have to make an appearance in the half hour that I was away from the computer! mad I'm gonna give you an earfull on MSN when you come on next time. stick out tongue

olchik
Hi Linds! Nice to meet you. Why did you leave this site?

Sir Nauj
Whats Up? stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Originally posted by olchik

Contracted rabies from OTF...yes...very nasty......foaming and bloodshot eyes....you see how long its been for her to return? Bad stuff...bad stuff indeed...

Naib
Welcome back.

LindsIsSexyK
Originally posted by olchik

I never left it intentionally, I guess I just got bored. My regular group of friends didn't come on as much anymore and things were just changing so much that I gradually moved on.

DarkC
Hey, Neo V.7 missed you. Welcome back.

Raz
Welcome back! big grin

Nola_One
Indeed the world revolves sround socialization but to be absored by a computer is something that should never happen, keep the looks, keep the brain, heck have fun but don't sit here forever.... but hey always nice to see people keeping a friendly form site open.

Lana
I remember you....somewhat, anyway embarrasment

Nice to see you back happy

Mr Parker
Yeah I remember you.Great to have you back.

Neo_Version 7
happy

Words won't do any justice.

Bun Bun
im confussed.... same sigs...

Neo_Version 7
Yup, and same year.

olchik
Originally posted by LindsIsSexyK
I never left it intentionally, I guess I just got bored. My regular group of friends didn't come on as much anymore and things were just changing so much that I gradually moved on.

I see...Well, I hope that you'll find new friends here! By the way, have you ever met with some of your friends in real life?

Tired Hiker
Linds! eek! I'm glad we've always kept in contact now and then since you left here, but the fact that you have returned for now is awesome! You are truly one of my favorite friends I ever met on the internet, and it feels like home again when you are around. I love you linds, not like sweaty hot sex love, but I love you like the little sister I never had! happy I hope all is well, and you look absolutely beautiful, by the way! smile

Hey Backfire, doesn't it feel like the Summer of 2003 all over agian??? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.