Sabretooth/Blink vs Nightcrawler/Nocturne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Sabretooth (eXiles) and Blink vs Nightcrawler and Nocturne. Father/daughter vs father/daughter. In a square mile of forest and they start on opposite sides. Nightcrawler has a sword.
1) In daylight.
2) At night.

Metalmanx
Huh. I don't recall Blink being Sabretooth's daughter. Who might the mother be?

xmarksthespot
Adopted daughter, not biological lol, in AoA and eXiles.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Adopted daughter, not biological lol, in AoA and eXiles.

Ah. That now makes much more sense to me.

Back to topic...I don't know, lol.

Blink makes NC's teleporting look childish. But I believe NC could take Sabretooth. Nocturne does have those hex bolts though...

Hm...interesting fight.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hm...interesting fight. I'd like to think so... I've noticed the vast majority of vs on this page have either Wolverine, Batman, Spiderman, Captain America or Superman.

Nocturne also has the ability to possess people.

willRules
yAY a thread with Nightcrawler in it.

Im gonna say the two blue people win this one, simply cos I have gone off sabretooth at the moment............

Khellendros
Blue people win. Nocturne's possession makes all the difference in the world in this fight.

bitca730
I agree....the blue "elfs" take this one...but out of curiousity...can Blink teleport as quickly in succession as Nightcrawler can?

Redatom65
that is a good question

blue people win

Khellendros
Originally posted by bitca730
I agree....the blue "elfs" take this one...but out of curiousity...can Blink teleport as quickly in succession as Nightcrawler can?
Yes, and over longer distances.

guy222
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Sabretooth (eXiles) and Blink vs Nightcrawler and Nocturne. Father/daughter vs father/daughter. In a square mile of forest and they start on opposite sides. Nightcrawler has a sword.
1) In daylight.
2) At night.

team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.