Whose posts entertain you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Are there any particular members here whose posts you find particulary entertaining or enlightening?

Red Superfly
Yours!

"Dyslexic Agnostic" - it's true because the Bible is illegible!

Hilarity.

botankus
I love Jackie Malfoy's insightful posts whenever she gets the motivation to actually post in here. When I see that name next to the Last Posted column, I know my mind's about to go on a "mind-bending" adventure into life and learning.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by botankus
I love Jackie Malfoy's insightful posts whenever she gets the motivation to actually post in here. When I see that name next to the Last Posted column, I know my mind's about to go on a "mind-bending" adventure into life and learning.

Oh how I miss the wisdom of Miss Malfoy. sad

Originally posted by Red Superfly
Yours!

thanx

Shakyamunison
mr.smiley

Kosta
Mr. Zero's, its a shame he doesnt come here anymore.

Sir Mist, hes always good for a laugh.

Tired Hiker, hes always good for a blink and a laugh.

And many more.

botankus
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
mr.smiley
But not as much as his avatar.

KharmaDog
Botankus and PVS always give me a good yuk.

Bardock42's posts are usually worth reading.

Capt Fantastic can be interesting or funny.

Backfire can be interesting, funny, or just perplexing.

There are quite a few others too.

Kosta
Ahh yes, BF's posts would have to be up there for me.

Also Tex, back when I used to see him post more, dont really see him that much anymore, at least not in the OTF or GDF.

debbiejo
But not as much as his avatar.

Yeah love his avatar.....Lol

Though I kinda enjoy myself... confused ..At least one of my multiple personalities does.

lil bitchiness
Tex!!

Tex has the most fabulous posts.

dave123 - love him! and Matrix_Man when he used to post.

OBLH before he was banned - man hes hilarious and everyone hated him for being so fabulous

Spelljammer
KidRock:
If only everybody thought like this man, there'd be no war, no poverty, no sickness, etc..

Deano:
The man is a genious, he just doesn't know how to show it. Poor social skills has nothing to do with his magnificent brain. He's like a British Enstien..

debbiejo:
Her internal optimism is cute and niave. Like how a child waits for Santa Claus..

RavenGaurdia:
She is ussualy right, and is a great person. She'd be even more great under my sheets. wink

Snoopbert:
He may be liberal, but PVS hates him. (For reasons I do not know) and we all know I follow the age-old philosophy of my enemy's enemy..

FaceMan:
I didn't think there was anyone who hated liberals more then me untill I met this guy. He's inspiring.. lol..

Otaku
I love Bardrocks posts.He never really thinks about what he says or how he is gonna put it.Thus his posts can be really funny at some times,albeit unmeant.Like this one time,still cracks me up:

Me:I hate Andy Milonakis too
Bard:Yeah im gonna beat his ass up!
Me: Yeah you do that
Bard:MILONAKiS YOUR ASS IS MINE!!!!

Kosta
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Tex!!

Tex has the most fabulous posts.

dave123 - love him! and Matrix_Man when he used to post.

OBLH before he was banned - man hes hilarious and everyone hated him for being so fabulous

What ever happened to Matrix_Man?

Lana
I actually saw Matrix_Man post not too long ago, I think.

Clovie
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Are there any particular members here whose posts you find particulary entertaining or enlightening? yes happy

Kosta
Being literal again, are we Clovie? stick out tongue

Clovie
it was a general question. typical answer to general questions is a yes/no answer happy

Lord S
Originally posted by Spelljammer
http://webhome.idirect.com/~sprasher/images/blah.gif Your posts are quite comical, and entertain me almost as much as they annoy me.

Shakyamunison
Evil Dead, he hits me right in my cynical side.

Deano
KidRock:
If only everybody thought like this man, there'd be no war, no poverty, no sickness, etc..

Deano:
The man is a genious, he just doesn't know how to show it. Poor social skills has nothing to do with his magnificent brain. He's like a British Enstien..

confused .... big grin

Victor Von Doom
Whichever of the multiple Bardocks is German is always good for a laugh.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

Yeah...that's right.....I miss the G.O.A.T.

Except for that, I rock of course.....hmm and who else.

KharmaDog, PVS, Capt. Fantastic, FeceMan, Backfire, botankus, VVD, AC...those are usually entertaining to read....well intentionally at least.....

Then this Bardrock guy BE is babbling aboot ...he seems to be a hoopy frood.....

PVS
Snoopbert:
He may be liberal, but PVS hates him. (For reasons I do not know) and we all know I follow the age-old philosophy of my enemy's enemy..

why did you leave that incomplete?
im not to familiar with that old saying.
hmmm let me guess

and we all know I follow the age-old philosophy of my enemy's enemy..

...also has no frikin life, considering they call some anonymous internet forum member who they know nothing about to be their "enemy" and that they "hate" them?

...desperately needs to listen to his phsychiatrist, take his medication, and get back in his cage?

...is a douche bag?

please, fill me in smile

Clovie
enemy of my enemy is my friend blink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Clovie
enemy of my enemy is my friend blink
Nah, I am pretty sure PVS is right.....just with what?

Clovie
I don't know/care if he is right
it is how the saying goes erm

Victor Von Doom
Would I be right in assuming you normally speak to TV characters?

Clovie
who?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Would I be right in assuming you normally speak to TV characters?

If you mean me then.......hmm....nothing witty or funny to say.....I guess I'll just drop it before I embarass myself....

I don't know/care if he is right
it is how the saying goes erm

No, like....you see...that was a joke...you know...most people here are awqay how the saying goes it's not necessary to finish it....since who doesn't know it shouldn't be here in the first place....but PVS' post was amusing.....so....I missed my point.

Clovie
I've made idiot of myself?

Shakyamunison
I like Bardock42 because he writes "aboot" instead of "about". laughing

Bardock42
I've made idiot of myself?
Well, I guess, in a very bizarre way ...and in a parallel universe the answer would be no.

Yeah, that's aboot my only skill though stick out tongue

Clovie
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, I guess, in a very bizarre way ...and in a parallel universe the answer would be no. but we're not in the parallel universe, huh? sad

Shakyamunison
Well, I guess, in a very bizarre way ...and in a parallel universe the answer would be no.

Yeah, that's aboot my only skill though stick out tongue

I don't know aboot that, you can put up a good argument when you want too. big grin

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
why did you leave that incomplete?
im not to familiar with that old saying.
hmmm let me guess

...also has no frikin life, considering they call some anonymous internet forum member who they know nothing about to be their "enemy" and that they "hate" them?

...desperately needs to listen to his phsychiatrist, take his medication, and get back in his cage?

...is a douche bag?

please, fill me in smile

See... that's entertaining!laughing out loud

I think PVS is cranky cause he needs more sleep.

Bardock42
but we're not in the parallel universe, huh? sad
Yeah...well...that was the nice way of saying "Yes" ...sorry.

I don't know aboot that, you can put up a good argument when you want too. big grin

Yeah...but "The World won't listen" stick out tongue

Clovie
you don't need to pity me erm

Bardock42
you don't need to pity me erm

I do not no expression

debbiejo

Yeah, aboot...It is quite brilliant for a German...

BTW..I'm not cute and naive like a kid waiting for Santa Clause....I have a credit card....Thank you very much. big grin

Shakyamunison
...Yeah...but "The World won't listen" stick out tongue

What? did you say something. laughing laughing

No, I listen, I just can't believe what I hear all the time + we all just write things here, so any listening is just in my head. embarrasment

Clovie
I do not no expression good then erm

Capt_Fantastic
KharmaDog
Debbiejo
Bardock42
PVS
Draco69
Backfire
Feceman
Shaky
My Parents
...and GOD, without whom, none of this would be possible.

KidRock
Spelljammer..just becuase I think its funny when people write in third person.

FeceMan
KidRock:

Deano:

debbiejo:
Her internal optimism is cute and niave. Like how a child waits for Santa Claus..

RavenGaurdia:
She is ussualy right, and is a great person. She'd be even more great under my sheets. wink

Snoopbert:

FaceMan:
I didn't think there was anyone who hated liberals more then me untill I met this guy. He's inspiring.. lol..
For the love of...

IT IS NOT FACEMAN.

IT IS FECEMAN. LIKE POOP.

Lolz, I said 'poop'.

debbiejo
^^ laughing out loud

Yeah...and I'm not naive either... blink big grin

Jedi Priestess
Mr. Zero cause no one had a wit as sharp as his.
PVS cause I like to see him argue.
DaCanadianMoose cause he's just fabulous
Red Superfly cause he's freaking funny
Dave123 gives me a chuckle when I run across his posts
BackFire cause his sarcasm is legend
lilBitchiness cause no one can lay a smackdown like her

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FeceMan
For the love of...

IT IS NOT FACEMAN.

IT IS FECEMAN. LIKE POOP.

Lolz, I said 'poop'.

I am sorry, I think I have called you Faceman before. Until just now, I never saw the "e" after the "F".

So what does FeceMan mean? big grin

Echuu
debbiejo
Kharmadog
Deano
Jackie Malfoy(lol)
lil b
JP
PVS
AC
Feceman
Clovie
Finti
Spelljammer
Shakyamunison

Mr Parker

yeah I really miss her as well. sad her posts were always insightful.another poster whos posts I really enjoy reading because they are very insightful is deano's.as far as entertaining,cherry pie.she was always hilarious in her posts,she is another one like jackie whodoesnt come around here much anymore though. sad

Spelljammer
Do we live in differant space-time countieums? Cause to SpellJammer's knowledge Jackie Malfoy was a drive-by poster.

*Somebody says something disgustingly liberal*
"I disagree, and liberals suck.."

Then you wouldn't hear from her again untill another demoRat topic arose..

Mr Parker
true,she wasnt exactly the best at debating when it came to politics and would go over board at times when people rightly so criticised Bush,but other than that,her topics and posts in the off topic section were always interesting and fun to read.

Spelljammer
Also she's hot. stick out tongue

RedAlertv2
and a dunce no expression

PVS and Kidrock arguing always makes me laugh.

Mr Parker

did you ever see pic of her by chance? I never did.

FeceMan
Um...if her ability to articulate is positively correlated to her sexual appeal, I fear you may have serious issues.
I am sorry, I think I have called you Faceman before. Until just now, I never saw the "e" after the "F".

So what does FeceMan mean? big grin
In short, PoopMan. Though I alone am the Master of Excrements.

Spelljammer
Um...if her ability to articulate is positively correlated to her sexual appeal, I fear you may have serious issues.

She's ultra conservative and could make me her sex-slave. embarrasment

FeceMan
She's ultra conservative and could make me her sex-slave. embarrasment
That has the mental capacity to dominate you?

For shame.

koolruningz
Ou Be Low Hoo was very entertaining, he only offended people who take themselves too seriously.
KharmaDog usually has some intelligent insight.
RedSuperfly has some of the best dead pan humour and sarcasm on here.
Victor Von Doom has a sharp wit but can also back it up with smarts.
Eraserhead is a hip hop encyclopedia so i always look forward to his posts.
Ya Krunk'd Floo is entertaining with his laid back philosophies.
AfroCheese is the epitome of common sense and reasoning.
Bardock42 is brilliantly random and unintentionally funny.

Thats all i can think of for now.

Lord Shadow Z
Red Superfly's posts are good. Also his sig and avatar always make me laugh.

botankus
Do we live in differant space-time countieums? Cause to SpellJammer's knowledge Jackie Malfoy was a drive-by poster.

*Somebody says something disgustingly liberal*
"I disagree, and liberals suck.."

Then you wouldn't hear from her again untill another demoRat topic arose..

Well, the content of my post was overwhelmingly sarcastic, but about the drive-by posting, true, she would drive-by post, but there would be a plethora of conversation about that one post. Thus, her posts, and the posts that followed, definately entertained me.

KharmaDog
I have to add Ya Krunk'd Floo to my list, that guy is making me laugh pretty good with his current debate against AC in the Literature in Music thread.

Alpha Centauri
Lana, Bardock32 (I think that's the number), Backfire, Ya Krunk'd Floo.

-AC

jaden101
none of you entertain me...you're all a bunch of unimaginitive idiotic cretins of the lowest common denominator

Alpha Centauri
Ok Jaden, who laid the excrement onto your toast this morning?

-AC

jaden101
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

blame the 3 hours of genetic engineering and analytical chemistry i had this morning

or just blame 99% of the people on this forum who post the literary equivalent of excrement on toast with a cup of piss to wash it down

KharmaDog
Originally posted by jaden101
or just blame 99% of the people on this forum who post the literary equivalent of excrement on toast with a cup of piss to wash it down

Excrement toast and a cup of piss? sick

Well, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. To each his own I guess.

Inspectah Deck
SpellJammer and Krunk are funny

PVS
Originally posted by jaden101
none of you entertain me...you're all a bunch of unimaginitive idiotic cretins of the lowest common denominator

and yet you cant get enough of us happy
birds of a feather.....

Bardock42
Lana, Bardock32 (I think that's the number), Backfire, Ya Krunk'd Floo.

-AC

It's 42 mad ...but it's all-right....cause you love me happy

Clovie
Originally posted by Echuu
debbiejo
Kharmadog
Deano
Jackie Malfoy(lol)
lil b
JP
PVS
AC
Feceman
Clovie
Finti
Spelljammer
Shakyamunison I know you? confused

debbiejo
It's 42 mad ...but it's all-right....cause you love me happy

You sure it 42????...Maybe you just think it's 42, but we all see 32...

HI Clove, I know you toooooooooooo big grin...Yes, seen you at the Tavern many times....Didn't a I buy you a few drinks....and didn't we go outside...and weren't you singing or dancin around a pole? laughing out loud

Echuu
I know you? confused

Uh, no? confused but I don't 'know' Jackie Malfoy, Jedi Priestess, lil b, or AC either; I just find their posts interesting.

Clovie
Originally posted by debbiejo
You sure it 42????...Maybe you just think it's 42, but we all see 32...

HI Clove, I know you toooooooooooo big grin...Yes, seen you at the Tavern many times....Didn't a buy you a few drinks....and didn't we go outside...and weren't you singing or dancin around a pole? laughing out loud I see 24 confused

Hi Debbie wave
you were dancing, don't you remember? I still have pics stick out tongue

Originally posted by Echuu
Uh, no? confused but I don't 'know' Jackie Malfoy, Jedi Priestess, lil b, or AC either; I just find their posts interesting. okay.
just wanted to be sure confused I have noticed recently that I happen not to recognise people bag

FeceMan

-AC
Me.

Echuu
okay.
just wanted to be sure confused I have noticed recently that I happen not to recognise people bag

lol, such is life

Shakyamunison
...In short, PoopMan. Though I alone am the Master of Excrements.

Ok, thanks.

What dose "Master of Excrements" mean to you? I know what it means to me, and I'd never want anyone to call me that. Do I have an incorrect understanding of the use of the word "Excrement", meaning; Waste material, especially fecal matter, that is expelled from the body after digestion. big grin

FeceMan
Ok, thanks.

What dose "Master of Excrements" mean to you? I know what it means to me, and I'd never want anyone to call me that. Do I have an incorrect understanding of the use of the word "Excrement", meaning; Waste material, especially fecal matter, that is expelled from the body after digestion. big grin
You are quite correct in your understanding.

It's a joke, really.

debbiejo
Yeah....look at his avatar pic Shaky....what do you think that is???? confused laughing out loud

FeceMan
Yeah....look at his avatar pic Shaky....what do you think that is???? confused laughing out loud
I've been considering changing it for some time, but I don't know where one can get a humorous picture of feces. Meatwad is pretty close, though.

debbiejo
I've been considering changing it for some time, but I don't know where one can get a humorous picture of feces. Meatwad is pretty close, though.

Well, I know what that is....HAHAHAHAH....Though with some imagination...it could look like a twirling dancing brown thing... laughing out loud

FeceMan
Well, I know what that is....HAHAHAHAH....Though with some imagination...it could look like a twirling dancing brown thing... laughing out loud
Uh...yeah.

A twirling, dancing brown thing that would eviscerate you without a second thought and laugh while doing it. Who would then head to the nearest orphanage and do the same just for fun.

debbiejo
Uh...yeah.

A twirling, dancing brown thing that would eviscerate you without a second thought and laugh while doing it. Who would then head to the nearest orphanage and do the same just for fun.

I hear they have a medication for that problem......and yes....maybe you should shop around for a more humorous piece of crap... laughing out loud

Shakyamunison
You are quite correct in your understanding.

It's a joke, really.

OK, I can live with that ShitFaceMan. big grin laughing

Bardock42

No changing the Carnage, ya hear me mad

Red Superfly
When I first saw Feceman on KMC, I thought his avvy was actually a picture of some fecal smear.

Upon closer inspection, it was actually Carnage.

I had actually mistaken Carnage for digestive excrement.

DarkC
LittleGilraen
Syren
Alpha Centauri
Ronny

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by koolruningz
Ou Be Low Hoo was very entertaining, he only offended people who take themselves too seriously.
KharmaDog usually has some intelligent insight.
RedSuperfly has some of the best dead pan humour and sarcasm on here.
Victor Von Doom has a sharp wit but can also back it up with smarts.
Eraserhead is a hip hop encyclopedia so i always look forward to his posts.
Ya Krunk'd Floo is entertaining with his laid back philosophies.
AfroCheese is the epitome of common sense and reasoning.
Bardock42 is brilliantly random and unintentionally funny.

Perhaps two of the people in your list are the same person...

I like everyone because, at the end of the day, we're all people. Ahh.

koolruningz
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Perhaps two of the people in your list are the same person...

I like everyone because, at the end of the day, we're all people. Ahh.

I wouldnt be at all surprised if they were the same person, there are similarities to be sure. big grin

Victor Von Doom
I wouldnt be at all surprised if they were the same person, there are similarities to be sure. big grin

Spill the gossip. Which ones?

koolruningz
I dont know for sure but Ya Krunk'd does remind me of an equally entertaining character i listed. I wouldnt have really joined the dots until he said something. Just speculating though.

Victor Von Doom
Oh, I see now.

The clandestinity was subverted by the oddness of the nomenclature.

koolruningz
Shit man, did you eat alphabet soup for lunch?

Inspectah Deck
Oh, I see now.

eek! It's Viktor Vaughn!

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
eek! It's Viktor Vaughn!

Hi.

koolruningz: I had cream cheese bagels for lunch, which sadly do not have vocabulary-improving qualities.

Ya Krunk'd Floo

Oh, maaaan! That's one of the greatest things I've ever read on KMC!

Ahhhhh, the joys of learning nothing but how to type flowery shit.

Victor Von Doom

Hahaha.

Alpha Centauri
I suggest you watch who you accuse of typing flowery shit. Not that it wasn't funny, just better think about that.

-AC

EsteemedLeader
The True Fear entertained the Hell out of me, but now he's banned.sad

koolruningz
Hi.

koolruningz: I had cream cheese bagels for lunch, which sadly do not have vocabulary-improving qualities.

Then i am even more impressed............but still none the wiser.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
The True Fear entertained the Hell out of me, but now he's banned.sad
It's only a temp ban, don't worry about it.

Victor Von Doom
Then i am even more impressed............but still none the wiser.

You know what you need: alphabet soup.

Inspectah Deck
Hi.

Hello

Philosophies and theories are all made from Confucius and Socrates

koolruningz
You know what you need: alphabet soup.

I'll pick some up on my way home from work. stick out tongue

Inspectah Deck
I'll pick some up on my way home from work. stick out tongue

Mr. Vaughn seems quite sightful today. Toooooo Seeey

Alpha Centauri
Oooohhhhh yeaaaaah. Viktor Vaughn (Von).

-AC

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I suggest you watch who you accuse of typing flowery shit. Not that it wasn't funny, just better think about that.

Are you souffle-ing my penultimate post as an exemplification of a contradictory conjecture as my own literal verbosity is also positively magniloquent?

Alpha Centauri
No, I was making a joke with relevance to said post.

Was neither a compliment on your grammatical "skills" or otherwise.

-AC

Inspectah Deck
Oooohhhhh yeaaaaah. Viktor Vaughn (Von).

-AC

"When he grabbed the mic son, he crushed up all his metacarbos"

Alpha Centauri
Yeaaah.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
No, I was making a joke with relevance to said post.

Was neither a compliment on your grammatical "skills" or otherwise.

-AC

Oooo.

"Skills".

That means quoted.

Alpha Centauri
It's also text-glish for stop a post.

-AC

Inspectah Deck
Oooo.

"Skills".

That means quoted.

Spit some rhymes Viktor dj

Victor Von Doom
I must only use these powers for good.

Shakyamunison
I must only use these powers for good.

It all depends on your definition of good. cool

Victor Von Doom
Probably involves Jessica Alba at some point.

koolruningz
Probably involves Jessica Alba at some point.

That is the epitome of good. big grin

BackFire
I can find entertainment out of everyone usually.

Though, Ya Krunkd Floo has been increasing in hilarity as of late.

koolruningz
Agreed, although i have always found him to be amusing.

black robb
wolverine8888's ridiculously misspelled arguments are hilarious and KidRock's blissfully ignorant rhetoric is amusing to me

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Ya, he's so hot right now.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
and yet you cant get enough of us happy
birds of a feather.....

its nice to know that i'm above so many people on so many social scales

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by BackFire
I can find entertainment out of everyone usually.

Though, Ya Krunkd Floo has been increasing in hilarity as of late.

yes

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Recently, I have come to admire the AC/VVD double-act. They have an uncanny knack at choosing their prey. Most idiots would give up and run away, but they manage to find idiots who play ball with them.

Good work, fellas.

Alpha Centauri
Admittedly that isn't intended. Whilst we do know each other in real life, it's coincidence that we are often in the same debate.

He hates me, actually (of course I jest, though I think he just enjoys making me believe otherwise). Likewise, the man is a s.c.i.m.

-AC

KharmaDog
Admittedly that isn't intended. Whilst we do know each other in real life, it's coincidence that we are often in the same debate.

He hates me, actually (of course I jest, though I think he just enjoys making me believe otherwise). Likewise, the man is a s.c.i.m.

-AC

s.c.i.m.?

Alpha Centauri
Each letter stands for a derogatory term.

-AC

Imperial_Samura
Posters like Jackie Malfoy and Kidrock tend to entertain me, for all the wrong reasons, in a kind of "oh the humanity, what is up with the world" kind of way.

Come to think of it, what ever happened to Jackie Malfoy, it seems like forever since I tried to read/decrypt something she'd posted.

botankus
Jackie finally got her dissertation on Internet Psychology.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Posters like Jackie Malfoy and Kidrock tend to entertain me, for all the wrong reasons, in a kind of "oh the humanity, what is up with the world" kind of way.

Come to think of it, what ever happened to Jackie Malfoy, it seems like forever since I tried to read/decrypt something she'd posted.

So what you're saying (and please correct me if I am wrong) is that they don't entertain you as much as they make you question the intelligence and integrity of humanity in a whimsical way?

Imperial_Samura
So what you're saying (and please correct me if I am wrong) is that they don't entertain you as much as they make you question the intelligence and integrity of humanity in a whimsical way?

I would say that you have hit the proverbial nail on the head there my good man, quite correct. And worded in a wonderful way, I couldn't have said it better myself.

I can only hope I'm not completely alone in such feelings (but if I am - eh.)

Oh the humanity. Still, I'm sure she'll go far.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I think many of the GDF Clan feel this way; it's like we can't help but sit back and gawk at the car crashes that seem to occur here on a daily basis.

We so smart-smart, they so dumb-dumb.

botankus
I think many of the GDF Clan feel this way; it's like we can't help but sit back and gawk at the car crashes that seem to occur here on a daily basis.
yes

KharmaDog

We so smart-smart, they so dumb-dumb.

Some people's posts (such as Kidrock's or Deano's) just make me shake my head and wonder, is this a cry for help, or do they actually believe the sh*t that they spew.

Other people, like Jacopex and JP entertain me because the lies they tell are so outragious and spastic that they bring a smile to my face out of the sheer ridiculousnous of the situation.

But I gotta stick with my original picks of people who's entertainment value is intentional:

Botankus, PVS, Bardock42, Capt Fantastic and Backfire. People I would have to recently add to that list would be VVD and Ya Krunk'd Floo.

Tha C-Master
wolverine8888

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Some people's posts (such as Kidrock's or Deano's) just make me shake my head and wonder, is this a cry for help, or do they actually believe the sh*t that they spew.

I have a feeling that KidRock is just a representation of some genius/idiot's imagination. He's purely here to say ridiculous things. It's like he's an unintentional episode of 'South Park', only he's intentionally unrealistic. As for Deano, I have no time for reading his copy and paste jobs, but when he does post something in his own words, I can't help but laugh. Poor guy, we should leave him alone...

Botankus, PVS, Bardock42, Capt Fantastic and Backfire. People I would have to recently add to that list would be VVD and Ya Krunk'd Floo.

I'd agree with you there, but you've got to add AC, too; he is entertaining.

Alpha Centauri
I do think KharmaDog, objectively, is one of the more intelligent posters here but I don't think our respective humour applies to each other.

I agree with Bardock, he's funny for some unknown reason.

-AC

Capt_Fantastic
Does anyone else masturbate?

KharmaDog

I'll concede that, he does have his moments.

Deano
I have a feeling that KidRock is just a representation of some genius/idiot's imagination. He's purely here to say ridiculous things. It's like he's an unintentional episode of 'South Park', only he's intentionally unrealistic. As for Deano, I have no time for reading his copy and paste jobs, but when he does post something in his own words, I can't help but laugh. Poor guy, we should leave him alone...

yes please leave me alone. there is no place for people like you on earth. i can see you as a very nasty and selfish person.

Deano

Other people, like Jacopex and JP entertain me because the lies they tell are so outragious and spastic that they bring a smile to my face out of the sheer ridiculousnous of the situation.

But I gotta stick with my original picks of people who's entertainment value is intentional:

what do i spew? stuff about one world government? microchip etc? things that will soon becomne reality. dont talk as if you know me, i dont need help off anyone. how many threads you made now that are just an excuse to flame people? i make that about 4.

FistOfThe North
Are there any particular members here whose posts you find particulary entertaining

There are a bunch of members on here whose posts I find entertaining and laughable. My list is a long one. To long to type out and just to name a few would be unjust.

wink

PVS
my morbid side finds the most entertainment when trolls snap.
you know, when everyone has finally had enough with their forum-killing
and move in like sharks to a kill. then the troll will start with "**** YOU ALL!!!!!11111YOU ALL SUCK!!!!!!111111111111111111*insert threats here*" etc, and you just know they're pounding their keyboard crying their eyes out.

why?
because its a kind of poetic justice to know that all the misery they spread throughout the forum just suddenly bounced back in their faces. so...saddy those are the posts i laugh the hardest at erm

Deano
the forum is already dead

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
what do i spew? stuff about one world government? microchip etc? things that will soon becomne reality. dont talk as if you know me, i dont need help off anyone.

You spew nonsense that you preach as gospel. You never back anything up and run when challenged. Then you cry or hide when you theories are proven to be ridiculous tales of the uninformed and imaginative. I don't talk as if I know you, I talk as someone who reads your posts and the information about you that you choose to put forth. When you put something out there, people pick it up.

Originally posted by Deano
how many threads you made now that are just an excuse to flame people? i make that about 4.

I've made a few threads about the behaviour of people that I find interesting or annoying. So sue me. Being as you have never done the same or participated in a flame war or childish behaviour I guess you feel confident in speaking about the subject. (by the way, that was sarcasm)

Yes, better to just make death threats. I see your point.

Sir Whirlysplat
I love it when forum "tough guys" say things like, "Your obssessed with me, I'm putting you on ignore", then proceed to pretend to ignore you whilst you continue to waste everything they say, then they let it slip the've seen what you've posted and the try to complain about you. Of course you've only wasted their posts all the time and they have got a lot more personal than you. laughing

That always slays me........

The other defence they try is"you're a troll" laughing out loud

Those pseudo intellectuals who can't actually debate on much but current affairs (mainly only from thier own country and even then from a simplistic "one side is evil" standpoint), because they lack the specialised education to debate any other matters - they crack me up most I think.

Deano
You spew nonsense that you preach as gospel. You never back anything up and run when challenged. Then you cry or hide when you theories are proven to be ridiculous tales of the uninformed and imaginative. I don't talk as if I know you, I talk as someone who reads your posts and the information about you that you choose to put forth. When you put something out there, people pick it up.

I've made a few threads about the behaviour of people that I find interesting or annoying. So sue me. Being as you have never done the same or participated in a flame war or childish behaviour I guess you feel confident in speaking about the subject. (by the way, that was sarcasm)

Yes, better to just make death threats. I see your point.

where are the death threats? please show me

PVS
i sense someone has a crush on me love
or perhaps just upset because i laughed when
their psychotic troll buddy got banned.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I love it when forum "tough guys" say things like, "Your obssessed with me, I'm putting you on ignore", then proceed to pretend to ignore you whilst you continue to waste everything they say, then they let it slip the've seen what you've posted and the try to complain about you. Of course you've only wasted their posts all the time and they have got a lot more personal than you. laughing

That always slays me........

The other defence they try is"you're a troll" laughing out loud

Those pseudo intellectuals who can't actually debate on much but current affairs (mainly only from thier own country and even then from a simplistic "one side is evil" standpoint), because they lack the specialised education to debate any other matters - they crack me up most I think.

Looks like you're trying to take out a broad swath of members with that post.

PVS
he has a raging hard on for me as of late.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

silly troll

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>