Namor vs. Harpoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Harpoon is great. I hope they bring back the Marauders.
You fig. he can take out someone as big as Namor.
Back in the Morlock tunnels I think he was enough to take out Colossus even though that didn't happen.

K3VIL
Imbue Energy: Harpoon is a mutant with the superhuman power to transform longitudinal objects into various unknown forms of energy. He can imbue any such object with this energy, but the amount of energy varies with the size of the object. Harpoon must throw the object in order to transform it into energy. By throwing it, he can also charge the object with energy without actually transforming it to energy. Depending on the form of energy with which he imbues them, Harpoon's weapons can stun, paralyse, kill, explode, or disintegrate a living victim or inanimate target.
Spears: Harpoon's weapon of choice is a 5 feet long Harpoon with a barbed head.
Body Armour: Harpoon's body suit provides some protection from physical and energy attacks.

You gotta be kidding me if you think this mutant can take out Namor.
Namor can absorb energy to certain levels, and has a considerable level of durability/invulnerability.
This "Harpoon" is just a Gambit with slightly more versatility, seeing Namor took blasts from Presence, a being who's a living nuclear reactor, he's gonna punk this little mutant and show him why IMPERIUS REX.

radioboy121
Wolverine took Harpoon's attack to the chest with just a momentary injury. Namor would be doing somersaults around Harpoon and just smash his head in. Even taking a hit probably wouldn't do too much to Namor. Namor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.