strongest heros (current forms)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
make a list of top heros and your reasons for putting them there.
only heros and their current forms.no (superman prime,flash prime,keeper)etc.

here is my list
1. thor
current thor is on a level on his own right now no other hero is touching him.

2.i got three guys here the silver surfer,quasar and the sentry.the surfer and quasar are proven power houses and the sentry is up and coming and he hasn't have poor showings so far.

3.got to go with superman enuff said

4.doctor strange who is untouchable when it comes to magic and prep

5..i got beta ray bill and genis-vell.genis is another up and coming power house and bill is bill with his hammer stormbreaker.

6.wonder women who is the best fighter on my list just a bit better then beta ray bill.

7.the flash even if he can beat some of the others on my list speed is not enough.

notables heros are(green latern hal jordan who has recently came back but but im not to familiar with his current strength)and others capt. marvel who i think cant take any one on my list maybe some.

thesilverspider
any others

thesilverspider
any other lists coming or are yah all comfortable with my list

Wonderman
What's her name....oh Phoneix.
She could wish that you 'd like to die and it would prob. come true.
Tattletale or FRANKLIN RICHARDS.
His first power in Power Pack was to foresee the future. Now he is in league with Reality.
Utron.
One of his abilities is when his inanimate body dies another appears as himself to take his place. Real smart too.
Binary.
She could prob. fly through a black hole no prob. since she is pretty much virtual and has the power of a white hole.
Empath.
One guy I think is really powerful. Cause he can be rotten and ruin families lives and stuff. He could destroy your purpose in your life and take his time doing it.

thesilverspider
only superheros franklin dont count and phoenix dont count as a hero to me

thesilverspider
make a list of the most powerful in your eyes

Wonderman
Ahab.
He's like the Alpha dominant male of alternate reality. In days of futures past or some title like that he had defeated Rachel Phoneix and had Franklin Richards on the run. X-men and F.F. beat him back.
Binary.
Ultron.
Empath.
Blackbolt
Gladiator.
I think He's strongest. Than Surfer, Thor or Hulk and Juggernaut. The only one he has to contend with is the ruler Blackbolt
Absorbing Man.
He reminds me of Adam Warlock.
Magik.
She does have power to spare. I think she'd say Opps. was that a David Copperfield or Dr. Strange. She was 7 when taken and studied a lifetime in 7 years.
Lila Chenny.
Cannonball's girlfriend. She could teleport a planet if she wanted.

armandovalles
1. Thor
-At his current level of being Rune King Thor no one can touch him.

2. Genis
-Alright, Sentry beat Terrax with ease, much easier than Surfer couldve and Genis beats Sentry in the New Thunderbolts/New Avengers crossover so Genis is second.

3. Sentry
-Like i said before, he beat Terrax easier than anyone ive ever seen.

4. Drax the Destroyer
-He's always been a high-powered guy, but in his new current form in his current limited series he's seemed to get a lil bit of a downgrade.

5. Dr. Strange
-In My personal opinion, he is the one truly responsible for the House of M, therefore making him very powerful. Plus, in Avengers Disassembled he went toe-to-toe with the Insane Scarlet Witch.

6. Beta Ray Bill
-In his current form of having 50% of the Odin Power since he got it in issue 5 of stormbreaker he's been one guy that u seriously do not wanna **** with.

*I havent read any Silver Surfer or Quasar or DC books in at least a few years so i dont know where their at currently in terms of power.

thesilverspider
surfer and quasar are still the powerhouses they always were and genis is very strong but its a fact he cant take quasar or surfer.surfer has all his powers but at a bit more powerful.drax cant take supes or others i got on my list maybe wonder women but not supes

thesilverspider
gladiator is not a hero and what the hell u doing mentioning ultron.read carefully HEROES ONLY

thesilverspider
surfer will finish gladiator anyway in a second flat

thesilverspider
any other list people i need some dc supporters

the Darkone
This is my list
Beta Ray Bill- One crazy MOFO, throwning down with Galactus, stardust, a new villian, alpha ray bill destroying planets. Dude BRB is on another level.

The Sentry- Terrax is not a easy being to put down.

Dr. Strange- I wouldn't want to mess with a man that can send you straight to hell.

Cpatain Marvel II/ Photon II (Genis)- Has shown me some serious power mind f**k the hell out of Purple Man. And we saw a little bit of his powers.

Scarlett Witch- If she wasn't insane my goodness, she would be one of the most powerful mutants.

thesilverspider
yea but rank them from the strongest and then going down like my list

thesilverspider
come on guys make some lists

black robb
Gambit

thesilverspider
gambit can blow me

black robb
Originally posted by thesilverspider
gambit can blow me how you gonna talk about him like that he just lost his hometown you insensitive jerk no

King_Mungi
Shaman
Talisman
(Both are Strange level mystics, and apparently with more training Talisman would surpass him)

Madison Jeffries-Technomorph who can alter metal down on a molecular level or mentally transmute metal, glass and plastic, to form any shape, or machine imaginable

thesilverspider
were would they go on my list

batmandaman
Supergirl, Superman, Thor, Capt. Marvel, (DCU), The Sentry, Donna Troy, WonderWoman, Adam Warlock, and that is it for now. and yes in that order

Cosmic Cube
I would say Hulk, but he get's jobbed so bad nowadays. I think I read an issue in which he wrestled a bear.

sad

King_Mungi
Originally posted by thesilverspider
were would they go on my list

Can't say, since they could beat some on the list and others they couldn't. Can't really rank them due to their abilities are so different. One maybe a better match for another, but that doesn't make them weaker.

thesilverspider
current thor under supes whattttttt thor is with out a doubt the strongest hero right now excluding pheonix

batmandaman
that is a bunch of bs.
fanboyism doesn't count as a power

thesilverspider
i forgot about my man warlock but you never see him as often anymore

thesilverspider
that is a bunch of bs.
fanboyism doesn't count as a power
u talking 2 me

batmandaman
he is tough, especially since he has the infinity gauntlet w/ him

batmandaman
but im just saying him w/out the gauntlet

batmandaman
yea im talking to you. just cuz u like thor more doesn't make him stronger

thesilverspider
who you talking about warlock

thesilverspider
i said current forms buddy

batmandaman
yea, after thanos had the gauntlet taken from him, adam took it to keep it safe

thesilverspider
thor is on a level of power on his own

batmandaman
i can read, and thor is strong, im not denying that, but superman has gotten back to his strongest, i mean he flew both darkseid and wonderwoman to the sun in a matter of seconds and proceeded to beat the shit out of the both of them.

batmandaman
just cuz u saythat doesn't make it true. superman is more powerful and has more powers that thor and is getting new ones like left and right. he is ridiculous, but not as ridiculous as kara jor-el.

thesilverspider
i said current forms what dont you get current thor is beyond sky father he will kill superman easily now

batmandaman
no he won't. and don't call fanboy on me, cuz im not that huge of a fan of supes. my main man is Bats, but u prolly could have guessed that.

thesilverspider
im just stating the obvious current thor has surpassed odin in every way supes should not be a problem

thesilverspider
read the ragnarok series and you will see thor at his best

batmandaman
all im saying is that u are really underestimating superman. and i have to say i find it funny that u didn't say anything about supergirl being before superman.

thesilverspider
i aint underestimating supes look at my list he right there
its just that thor is far beyond supes now and supergirl i didnt even pay mind to that

batmandaman
u should
she is freaking ridiculous, superman had to put on a kryptonite ring just to beable to fight her, and he barely beat her, and she is resistant to magic, atleast more so than supes, and kryptonite doesn't affect her as much as well, plus she is faster atleast, Flash level fast.

thesilverspider
since when has she taken steroids

batmandaman
steriods? whatever, just read her comics, even superman says how strong she is.

thesilverspider
but can she take him

thesilverspider
my list aint just about power

batmandaman
seems like it is too me, but y don't u count franklin as a hero?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by batmandaman
seems like it is too me, but y don't u count franklin as a hero?

He's just a kid.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He's just a kid.

yeah he just a flunky.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah he just a flunky.

A funky flunky at that.

thesilverspider
exactly and gladiator isn't a hero

batmandaman
so because he is a kid, he doesn't count? i thought it was because he was pretty much god and could alter reality like nothing else and u don't want thor to be challenged by that. but since its just cuz he is a kid..

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by batmandaman
so because he is a kid, he doesn't count? i thought it was because he was pretty much god and could alter reality like nothing else and u don't want thor to be challenged by that. but since its just cuz he is a kid..

Name 1 superhero who is a kid.

Superheros can't be kids.

leonidas
<<Name 1 superhero who is a kid.

Superheros can't be kids.>>

power pack. or are we not counting PAST heroes/groups?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Name 1 superhero who is a kid.

Superheros can't be kids.>>

power pack. or are we not counting PAST heroes/groups? ^ joking.

Teen Titans, Young Justice, New Avengers... confused

thesilverspider
but current franklin aint really a hero

thesilverspider
his future self is really a hero

thesilverspider
any other lists come on people

Wonderman
picky - picky
1. Blackbolt 7. Absorbing Man
2. Binary 8. Empath
3. Magik 9. Lila Chenny
4. Zuse 10. Mr. Immortal
5. Champion
6. Ahab

thesilverspider
lol mr.immortal but guys on your list are not even HEROS

Jargon343
Doomsday was a good guy in the last book he was in.

Ultimate Ion
Hero Doomsday was so adorable with his little Superman cape. smile

thesilverspider
lol does any one know current GL hal jordan powers since he came back

Wonderman
sorry i keep forgetting
gemme some time to reshuffle the universe
i come up with 2 replacements

Ultimate Ion
Hal has his normal GL power but he does have some cool feats already. I liked when he jumped out of his plane and recharged his ring in mid air. smile

thesilverspider
there they go with making hal mr.perfect again

thesilverspider
now every time he gonna recharge his ring he going to do something flashy what a show off

thesilverspider
but he still the best green lantern

Ultimate Ion
Edit button.

joesha28
1) Rune King Thor
nuff said!

2) Superman 1million

3) Superman Prime

4) Blackbolt
Everybody loves the way he sings!!!!

thesilverspider
read my first post no fu*king superman prime flash prime current forms of HEROS

Wonderman
1. Blackbot.- Capable of total Univeral submission
2. Binary.- Capable of restarting the Universe
3. Magik.- Capable of defeating an Anomily i.e. Phoneix
4. Zues.- God of gods
5. Xorn.- If he was real he could pretty much defeat stuff IYK-WIM
7. Champion.- Can he topple a Celestial
8. Hercules.- Earth's god
9. Cloak.- When all else fails Tyron and his cape that he can't seperate from.
10. Warlock. `Nuff said

thesilverspider
again you make a list of non HEROS

joesha28
well Rune King Thor still top my list

thesilverspider
zues is not a hero

thesilverspider
he should cause he is currently untouchable

joesha28
Then why you're having the sig "silver surfer owns all"

Ultimate Ion
It's almost impossible to make a list. Thor is tops obviously but after that it's all a mess.

Wonderman
Surfer is a slouch. He never had to do a thing. He was giving the PC and has whined about not having to lift a finger ever since.
If I was Galactus I'd send a real beast after Norrin. If he wants to see what real power can do to a lazy cry baby.

thesilverspider
my sig has nothing 2 do with this thread i aint a fan boy of anyone i listen to logic.surfer is number 2 on my list with quasar and sentry

joesha28
Hey got the hey scans of Genis vs Sentry?

Ultimate Ion
New Tbolts 13 doesn't come out til this Wednesday. I'm looking forward to Genis Vs Sentry. smile

thesilverspider
if the fight goes in favor of genis he gonna have 2 move up on my list he aint no joke

joesha28
Yeah. But i see Sentry winning. Well just the big thing now. Look how Marvel sidelined abt every powerful heroes just for Sentry. But this is just an opinion.

thesilverspider
dont be so sure cause the thunderbolts as a team are badass sentry might even fight more then just genis

Ultimate Ion
I think the this fight will give us the first real good gauge of Sentry's power level. If he smacks around Genis, I'll accept all the hype.

thesilverspider
i doubt anything special gonna happen between them it is thunderbolts vs new avengers

armandovalles
I hope Genis smacks Sentry's ass around just to show that all thar hype is just a bunch of bullshit and prove what ive been saying all along, Sentry is a Thor-level guy.

thesilverspider
come on guys post a solid lists

Jargon343
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
Hero Doomsday was so adorable with his little Superman cape. smile

It was superman hotpants if I remember correctly

Spawnrules
god like batman is number 1, spawn is number 2,

Spawnrules
godlike batmna is number 1, godlike spawn is number 2

black robb
Harry Potter

Spawnrules
lol, that guy will get his but kicked by juggernaut

illadelph12
This thread has me confused. Is this strongest as in physically strongest, or strongest as in most powerful abilities?

batmandaman
i can't understand how u people think thor is above superman. there is no possible way. he has finally gotten to where he was pre-crisis in strength and speed. thor and supes in a fight, supes would win. thor wouldn't even see it coming. he moves at faster than light speeds, can fly, grab thor, fly him to the sun in a matter of seconds (it takes sunlight 8 minutes to reach earth) and next to his battery, beat the crap out of thor.

illadelph12
Yeah.

Or Thor could use Mjolnir's energy manipulation and magical powers to sap or cancel out Supes' solar energy absorption based abilities and splatter his head with a follow up hammer strike to the forehead.

Supes and Thor both have best case scenario ways of beating eachother.

This is a very vague thread.

Spawnrules
first off your right superman is stronger than thor, but he can only move less than the speed of sound and could get beaten god like batman and god like spawn easily

Spawnrules
*first off your right superman is stronger than thor, but he can only move less than the speed of sound and could get beaten by god like batman and god like spawn easily

Jargon343
Originally posted by Spawnrules
first off your right superman is stronger than thor, but he can only move less than the speed of sound and could get beaten god like batman and god like spawn easily

Who can only move less than the speed of sound, Superman?

thesilverspider
before making stupid post read exactly what the thread is about i clearly said current forms no future or alternate forms such as superman prime flash prime keeper etc.... and current thor is way stronger the superman so know your facts before making your self look stupid with your idiotic post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.