Is Cyborg Superman still Hank Henshaw?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jargon343
I remember in Hunter/Prey, Cyborg said something along the lines of 'Hank Henshaw is dead. The press on Earth called me the Cyborg, I suggest you do the same'. I took this to mean that the conciousness that is the Cyborg now is completely void of the human mind he used to be, and that Hank Henshaw is gone now. But some people could interpret it like when Clayface says 'Matt Hagen is dead, I'm Clayface now.' where it's more of a phycological state of mind, and he still is the same Henshaw.

On a tangent, I've always liked how they took a small, almost desposable character like Henshaw and managed to clevery turn him into one of Supermans worst villians. I don't think anyone suspected Henshaw when Cyborg Superman was first introduced.

Avalonofthewind
He's still Henshaw, he actually remembers EVERY detail of his life in vivid detail as he is part machine. However, his hate distorts everything and has driven him insane.

Cyborg is truly a badass villain.

DarthLazious
I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.