spectre vs galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Xplosive
Spectre

thesilverspider
its been done it all depends on the presence if it wills spectre to kill galactus its done.but since galactus is a being who is needed for the universe it wont interfere and then spectre gets raped

ZephroCarnelian
Exactly, silverspider my friend. smile

Spectre COULD beat Big G.

But seeing as Galactus is an integral part of the Marvel universe... he won't.

smile

batmandaman
you guys must not be reading the day of vengance series right now. spectre is beating the shit out of anyone and everyone without the presence's consent. and he is like doomsday in the fact that he can't be affected by the same thing twice. he is a freaking monster, and galactus doesn't even stand a chance. i mean, he said "shazam" and took capt. marvel's powers from him. who does that?

thesilverspider
so you saying he can take big G with out the help of the presence cause thats a lil pushing it dont you think

King_Mungi
He is saying right now he doesn't care about the ramifications of his actions. He is trying to destroy magic and thus all the evil so who knows he may still want to kill Galactus to end all evil.

thesilverspider
galactus will kill him with out the presence

King_Mungi
Yeah, but even all the bad things he is doing now he still has yet to lose it.

Mako Victim
It's hard for me to picture Galactus loosing a fight...

Superherovandal
did you see what Spectre did to all the magic people in DCU without permission? He literally killed Shazam and shattered the Rock of Eternity, source of all magic in DCU. He could so easily take Galactus it wouldn't even be funny.

roughrider
This is hard to say...Spectre without permission, without having to consider the Order and Chaos balance? Hmmm. I suppose Galactus could fall before him - Spectre's equivalent at Marvel would be The Living Tribunal, wouldn't it? He's above Galactus.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by roughrider
Spectre's equivelent in Marvel would be The Living Tribunal, wouldn't it? He's above Galactus.

Yeah I would say so.

BobbyD
It's definitely an interesting thread, and makes one think. yes

GalacticStorm
Spectre wins without a shadow of a doubt. Why all the doubt? Unless otherwise stated by the threadmaker its the assumption for threads that the participants are at full power and in their current incarnations. Galactus gets messed up.

Xplosive
Spectre power can be on much higher level.

batmandaman
it shouldn't even be a question. galactus is to spectre what a fly is to a human, annoying but can be taken out in one swat.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by batmandaman
it shouldn't even be a question. galactus is to spectre what a fly is to a human, annoying but can be taken out in one swat.

I wouldnt go that far but yes Spectre wins.

kgkg
Spectre at anywhere near Full power wins.

anything else Big will Show him some stuff.

Spectre is far from the Living Tribunal , Spectre's powers has been rival by many in the past.

but at his best , it is higher than Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.