magneto vs apocaylspe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Smaxxer
This is a trick question.

jgiant
Magneto has beaten Apoc in x-men omega...ripped him in half...only the strong survive bich...

thesilverspider
wats sup with all these apocalypse threads he a low level villain he sucks Green Goblin holds more weight then that chump.As a villian not in terms of power

wolverine8888
golblin would die very fast vs apoc. apoc is good vs phyical heros, thign and such because apoc is 100ton character and can form his body into weapons he not good vs people like magneto

thesilverspider
read what i posted idiot before coming at me with that crap u call a post.i said he is a better villain dumbass

wolverine8888
ya ur piont I was just stating goblin would die very fast to apoc it ahd nuthign to do with ur post. so how about u calm down stop calling people dumbasses for no reason dip shit

thesilverspider
thats why your dumb cause you cant spell if your life depended on it

wolverine8888
I can spell i just choose not to im lazy and it actauly not my spelling it fact that I type to fast and put words in wrong order like such "ahs" when i mean has and I to lazy to fix it maby I start using spell check and reading over my threads but I dought it since I have yet to care what u think at all silver spider

thesilverspider
ha and you think what you have to say is important you dont know crap about comics you think wolverine is unbeatable lol what a joke

Mainstream
Originally posted by thesilverspider
wats sup with all these apocalypse threads he a low level villain he sucks Green Goblin holds more weight then that chump.As a villian not in terms of power

unlimited power doesn't make him powerful? I'm confused

LGodamus
magneto tears apocalypse apart and wallpapers avalon with his skin

Lord S
Originally posted by thesilverspider
read what i posted idiot before coming at me with that crap u call a post.i said he is a better villain dumbass Originally posted by wolverine8888
ya ur piont I was just stating goblin would die very fast to apoc it ahd nuthign to do with ur post. so how about u calm down stop calling people dumbasses for no reason dip shit Originally posted by thesilverspider
thats why your dumb cause you cant spell if your life depended on it Originally posted by wolverine8888
I can spell i just choose not to im lazy and it actauly not my spelling it fact that I type to fast and put words in wrong order like such "ahs" when i mean has and I to lazy to fix it maby I start using spell check and reading over my threads but I dought it since I have yet to care what u think at all silver spider Originally posted by thesilverspider
ha and you think what you have to say is important you dont know crap about comics you think wolverine is unbeatable lol what a joke What the f**k?

This is like a friggin nursery I've stumbled upon in here.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Lord S
What the f**k?

This is like a friggin nursery I've stumbled upon in here.

yeah, you know, at least they were stayin on topic and not being immature.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.