Thing vs. Clayface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
What happens, fight happens in NYC streets...bloodlust on...

Draco69
Clayface COULD drown the Thing but it most likely won't happen. Thing's punches would likely splatter Clayface to all four faces of the earth.

jgiant
Thing probably wont punch every piece of clayface to the four faces of earth, clayface would probably have some pieces lying around and form some children out of them and then thing would be caught off gaurd and could be drowned... this could happen...

Wickerman
Originally posted by jgiant
Thing probably wont punch every piece of clayface to the four faces of earth, clayface would probably have some pieces lying around and form some children out of them and then thing would be caught off gaurd and could be drowned... this could happen...

This COULD happen. I'd like to know what a thunderclap would do to Clayface though.....

~wickerman~

jinzin
clayface.. venom almost choked thing out with symbiote down the throat.. clayface probably wouldn't have much of a problem doing the same..

of course..... batman DID beat up clayface in a fist fight.... so who knows?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by jinzin
clayface.. venom almost choked thing out with symbiote down the throat.. clayface probably wouldn't have much of a problem doing the same..

of course..... batman DID beat up clayface in a fist fight.... so who knows?

I think that you answered the question with your last comment.

The THING 10/10

DarkCrawler
What an suprise.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What an suprise.

confused

You disagree?

You think that clayface would win?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by jinzin

It depends on Clayface. Boris Karlo, The Ultimate Clayface would defeat Thing.

Matt Hagen would have chance too.

Wynndar
Thing could literally blow Clayface away with the air in his lungs.

joesha28
It's Clobberin Time!!

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Tony Stark
I think that you answered the question with your last comment.

The THING 10/10

gang banged in thta pic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.