Where's Jackie Malfoy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
The forum has not been the same since she left. I miss her eloquent ramblings and her introspective and precise comments on pop culture and the world. Where is JM?

Spelljammer
I found other girls to flirt with, so I'm good.. stick out tongue

She probably you know.. found a life.. she was the coolest out of all of us..

Whirlysplatt
?

§P0oONY
I wondering the same thing.... In fact I made a post about 10 mins ago saying I hadn't seen her in ages.... Coincidence... I think not detective

But still... I don't know where she is.

CherryTopper
she was a sweety though

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by KharmaDog
The forum has not been the same since she left. I miss her eloquent ramblings and her introspective and precise comments on pop culture and the world. Where is JM?
shes been busy Ive talked to her

Red Superfly
I could make a joke about "up against a wall with a sailor" right about now..........

.......what?

Just because I could make a joke about her playing how's your father with an esteemed member of the royal navy doesn't mean I will.....

......in fact, I don't like all this talk about her being involved in seedy shenanigans. She has more class.....

She'd be doing it with a fireman instead, so there.

CherryTopper
doin it with a fireman.....WHAT

ladygrim
sad jackie M was cool

CherryTopper
she was a nice girl yes

Sir Nauj
yeah shes hot

Red Superfly
Originally posted by CherryTopper
doin it with a fireman.....WHAT

The expression on your imaginary face was priceless laughing

CherryTopper
^ laughing out loud

I don't know you but you are fuking hilarious?

Bardock42
Originally posted by KharmaDog

Yeah I miss her disagreeing with everything I ever belived in.......it was nice....I felt right all the time.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah I miss her disagreeing with everything I ever belived in.......it was nice....I felt right sall the time.

laughing laughing laughing

Mr Parker
Originally posted by CherryTopper
she was a nice girl yes

yeah she sure was.It seems like all my favorite KMC posters are leaving all the time, sad she was so nice and kind.she always brightened my day.I think I heard from someone that she lost her priveledges to kmc because her dad took away her priveledges to post here by blocking the site on their computer at home as punishment for being late at home with her boyfriend on weekend nights a lot so she can only post very seldom now when she is on the computer at her school which isnt very often. sad the place just isnt the same here anymore without her. sad

Spelljammer
She was SpellJammer's first KMC love..

And she was almost as right-wing as KidRock, yummy..

LordKerrigor
shes tied up in my closed i feed her with pancakes i slip under the door evil face

Barker
^With some Puncuation, That Might Have Been Funny.^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.