the best song ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kash$king
i wana i wanan i wanan have intercourse with u i wanan do that dirty deed i wanan u to full fill my needs please baby let me hae inter course with u. i know u wanan look at me so lets take off those pants andd see where this botle of wine leeds inter couse wit u thats all i wanan do is have inter course with u uuuuuuuu baby ya. rockon

Phat J
laughing out loud is that from family guy, cuz that new movie is retarded, stewies the worst character on the show.

el_barto
Relations. no expression

Bardock42
Originally posted by Phat J
laughing out loud is that from family guy, cuz that new movie is retarded, stewies the worst character on the show.
I have not seen nthe New Movie...but Stewie is aboot the best Characvter in any TV Show...so......shut up please....no expression

Hm...best song, that'S hard,...I don't know

mshadowsisagod
u suck..as bardock said..plz be quiet family guy rules and stewie is so mad and the best song eva..something by avenged sevenfold

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by mshadowsisagod
u suck..as bardock said..plz be quiet family guy rules and stewie is so mad and the best song eva..something by avenged sevenfold

surprise!

JacopeX
Stewie is my thrid fav character in the show.

PINBALL
Stewies the coolest TV character ever

Wolf Dog
"Nobody likes Milhouse!" Sorry, thats just what came to mind when hearing you guys argue about Stewie.

As for the best song ever, thats impossible to define. If this were a thread of what are the best songs you've been listening to lately, I would say Kanye West's "Late", The Shins "Sphagnum Esplanade". Theres a lot of good songs i've been listening to lately but too lazy to type them all out. And now that i think of it someone should make that thread^ unless you've all been listing the best songs you've been listening to lately in the 'what are you listening now' thread. like i have
confused

PINBALL
Millhouse has got nothin on stewie

Phat J
w/e, a little bit of stewie is ok, he gets really old fast for me tho.

thats a funny show, but a whole movie of him is too much imo.

Tptmanno1
Have you seen it?
I've seen about half, and from what I've seen its just basically an uncensored, long Family Guy episode...

Wolf Dog
Lois:"Come and get it dinners ready!"
Brian:"What do you think it is, bugers on a biscuit?"
Stewiesadlaughs) Thats probablly what it is,ye"

God, that is so funny. The way Stewie says is just absolutley hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.