Tyrant (fully powered) vs Rune King Thore and Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
????? I say Tyrant.

thesilverspider
thats a tough one but ill go with the asgardians

Cosmic Cube
Methinks Tyrant.

leonidas
<<Methinks Tyrant.>>

really? i'd say thor/odin. there was never any indication that when g and tyrant fought the first time that g was at full strength. as fas as we know, a regular strength g was powerful enough to put down a full powered tyrant. if so, thor and odin would almost certainly beat him, imho.

Cosmic Cube
Really? I thought Galactus=Tyrant...

Galactus is probably = about 4-5 Odins, and KRT is probably 2 Odins. Then we have 1 Odin. So 2 Odins plus 1 Odin = 3 Odins, whic is less than 4-5 Odins.

Understand?

Xplosive
A fight between Tyrant and Galactus destroyed galaxies around them. I think that was one of Galactus best showings in terms of power, I think he was highly powered up.
Tyrant (fully powered) vs Rune King Thor and Odin, I think Tyrant would prevail.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Xplosive
A fight between Tyrant and Galactus destroyed galaxies around them. I think that was one of Galactus best showings in terms of power, I think he was highly powered up.
Tyrant (fully powered) vs Rune King Thore and Odin, I think Tyrant would prevail.

No, leonidas is right. He always is.

roughrider
Even fully powered, Tyrant is still just a mini-Galactus, a lesser clone. Regular Thor once gave Galactus some trouble; Rune King Thor AND Odin? Whew. Think I'll take the two Gods here.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by roughrider
Even fully powered, Tyrant is still just a mini-Galactus, a lesser clone. Regular Thor once gave Galactus some trouble; Rune King Thor AND Odin? Whew. Think I'll take the two Gods here.

That was a weakened Galactus. A fully powered big G could vaporize all of Asgard easily. I say Tyrant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.