cydon vs. durge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mace=badass
i searched
didnt see it
i apologize if its been done
who wins

Deus Ex
Cydon is... who?

Darth_Glentract
Jango's replacement. Durge kills this dude.

henniestevens
didnt knew him neither but this is him:
With the death of Jango Fett at the Battle of Geonosis, Count Dooku was left without a right-hand man. Although Jango's son Boba, who had found his way to Dooku's lair, would one day grow into a fierce warrior in his own right, Dooku needed another strongman, and quickly. The Sith apprentice found that strongman in Cydon Prax, an armored, reptilian Chistori with a heart of ice. In addition to giving him other missions, Dooku charged Prax with keeping an eye on young Boba, though the cold-blooded warrior was a poor substitute for the young clone's lost father.

Cydon Prax's reptilian nature is not immediately apparent -- like Jango Fett, he usually wears imposing battle armor. Though Prax's armor is not Mandalorian in origin, it does boast an augmented shoulder-mounted blaster (the weapon has a 2 damage bonus, and Prax's Weapon Specialization feat adds another 2) and keeps his body temperature constant in any environment, negating Chistori cold-blooded penalties. Prax, a talented pilot, tangled with Anakin Skywalker during one of the first major engagements of the Clone Wars.

Equipment: Medium battle armor with shoulder-mounted blaster, encrypted comlink, heavy blaster pistol, vibroblaster, personal battle tank, personal starfighter.

O yeah Durge owns him

Deus Ex
He looks like a Predator wanna be.

Illustrious
This guy is a wannabe Jango, he gets absolutely crushed.

mace=badass
he is the same race as desann

jollyjim311
i don't like cydon, he is just like a sub-jango character. they should have at least have come up with a unique character. i'd love to see durge pound this mofo into the ground.

Darth Faunus
Ah, Dooku's henchman in the Clone Wars game. Needless to say, he's going down.

jollyjim311
this is pretty one sided, who would be a good fight for him though? bossk comes to mind. hes a reptile guy too(trandoshan).

Se7in
Desann was a Chistori, not a Trandoshan. Which one is Cydon? Either way it doesn't matter, Durge is a animal. He could take any other bounty hunter and many Jedi.

darthsith19
Cydon Prax. He was in Boba Fett # 2 Crossfire. He is lame. And I don't know if he's Jango's replacement. I've heard he is in Crossfire but in the summary for the Clome Wars Microseries Chapter 7 (I thinl, the one that introduces Asajj) it says Asajj replaces Jango and I've also heard (can't remember where) that Durge replaces Jango. But Cydon vs. Durge? That's like me vs. a Wampa in an unarmed duel (actually I'd probably fare off better against the Wamps than Cydon would against Durge).

mace=badass
Originally posted by darthsith19
actually I'd probably fare off better against the Wamps than Cydon would against Durge.

hahahahahahah

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Se7in
Desann was a Chistori, not a Trandoshan. Which one is Cydon? Either way it doesn't matter, Durge is a animal. He could take any other bounty hunter and many Jedi.

yeah, i know. Desann and Cydon are Chistori and Bossk is trandoshan (im sure you already knew that though)

i'd like to see durge shoot off his shoulder thing and shoot his gun out of his hands and take him to the well.

Se7in
Who is BOssk?

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Se7in
Who is BOssk?

the lizard lookin bounty hunter on vaders ship in ep. 5

Admiral Akbar
he is pimp!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.