How many comics do you have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Hey guys, anybody wanna gloat about their collections?

I only have 500, mostly which are Superman

30 Batmans
40 Spider-mans
Bunch of punishers

I guess thats pretty crappy huh embarrasment

Whirlysplatt
We have a thread about this Obi my friend

eleveninches
I have a few hundred comics, and a few thousand complete comic scans on dvd (about 30 complete collections)

armandovalles
i have about 1,000 comics give or take 100.

eleveninches
including the scans i have on disc, i probably have at least 10'000 (havnt counted them all yet though)

WindDancer
I really have lost count. Last time I check it was somewhere around over 8,600 comics. I had to sold some comic book series I no longer follow like Iron Man, Spider Man, and other titles from Marvel.

Mider
lucky i only have like 1200 something

Morridini
On my computer I seem to have about 3400.
Of DC comics I think I have about 30.
Marvel about 120.
Then my old Donald Duck & Co comics, about 1000 I belive.

So in total about 4500.

Mider
i rather have them like in my hands so all mine are physical not in disc.

AJ4LIFE
cool, can u post some fights like image valiant and other crossovers if have them that would be great

Mider
they need to make resident evil a comic part four i mean

FG725
how do you all count up that many comics i mean it's weird dont you have anything better to do!

Knightfall93
I have 100s less than all of oyou... I just use my libay and get TPBs...

Etrigan
I'm unable to count exactly how many issues I have.

A few hundred, maybe 500 or so. Then there's all the TPB's...

Scoobless
Originally posted by FG725
how do you all count up that many comics i mean it's weird dont you have anything better to do!

well on my comp i just check for the number of files inside a folder.... i have about 1,500 scanned comics.... real ones... i dunno.... a few thousand

Thunderstrike
I've got about 300 on my compy. I have no idea how many I have at home.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by FG725

Long boxes hold about 300 comics...thats how I can tell anyways.

I got about 4000 comics(actual ones).

My favorite one I got is Amazing Spider-Man #7 and Giant Sized X-Men #1.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Etrigan
I'm unable to count exactly how many issues I have.

A few hundred, maybe 500 or so. Then there's all the TPB's...

Yeah, probably the same here. wink

Femi32
One. JLA/Avengers. I've read a whole lot, though.

CaptainStoic
I have roughly 3900 comics, they are in boxes that fit 300 comics per box.

thundercracker
probly about 500 with none on computer

Disappear
Originally posted by thundercracker
probly about 500 with none on computer

yep.

juggernaut66666
78 deadpool 26 venom 145 uncanny x-men 23 wolverine 63 she-hulk
13 doomsday 123 juggernaut 67 thor 178 hulk 62 avenger(west coast)
49 x-men unlimited and moresmile

willRules
I have around 500. About 100 of those are tb's. I also have close to 200 on my computer. embarrasment

About 150 of those 500 are spidey comics. big grin

Also I am refferring to the individual English comics. Each one of those is the same as around 3 american ones.

sapphiremouse
ive like 12 of the long boxes and 3 of the smaller ones. mostly uncanny x-men(being my first series colllecting), batman, spider-man, wolverine being the ones ive the most issues of a series. Yep, my favorites are Giant size X-men 1&2, special edition 1, king-size special 1, and uncanny x-men 98-142.

also some others....spider-man vs. wolverine,Giant-sized #4 spider-man and the punisher, batman 232(first ra's al ghul)

DigiMark007
This is sad. I'm supposedly the Comic Mod, but pretty much everyone who has posted here has quite a few more than me. My Spider-Man comics on CD's helps loads (501 in all), but I'm still probably only at about 700-800...900 tops, but that's probably pushing it. After the Spidey cd's, it's mostly Authority stuff, with big "event titles" making up the rest (Watchmen, V, the original Crisis, Secret Wars, etc.).

Still, I read a bunch at my local bookstore, I just can't afford most of what I read and have to be selective about what I buy (thus, pretty much all Spidey and Authority).

kevdude
I prob got 350 - 400, half are Superman, other half is divided up 25% Batman and other 25% Spectre, Lucifer, Transformers, Green Lantern, and a few Swamp Thing.

sapphiremouse
ive a large box with nothing but Valiant issue, started collecting them at the start. but im sure everyone knows..need a 2nd job just to keep collecting all i wanted. that's why i gave it up back in the mid 90's. I really like X-O Manawar and Eternal Warrior.

Scarecrow756
Lets see....

11 Batman comics. (Batman Legends)
1 Superman comic. (Random comic)
1 Superboy comic. (Random comic)
5 Spider-Man comics.(Astonishing Spider-Man)
1 Daredevil comic. (Random comic)
1 Dr Doom comic. (Random comic)

And.....

Graphic Novels
The Dark Knight Returns.
Arkham Asylum.
Batman: Hush Volume Two.
Batman: Under the hood.
JLA: World Without Grown Ups.

leonidas
between marvel and dc, somewhere around 8 - 10 000. stopped because the damn prices kept going up. recently discovered the beauty of the digital world. already have somewhere over a 100 on my computer. had i had access to this tech in school, i never would have graduated from anything!

Solidus Snake

my oldest is a captain marvel from 1974 where he battles thanos

i also have iron fist 15 where he fights the xmen. i wish i had 14 (the first appearance of sabretooth)

nathan summers
Roughly 1600.

sapphiremouse
Originally posted by Solidus Snake

my oldest is a captain marvel from 1974 where he battles thanos

i also have iron fist 15 where he fights the xmen. i wish i had 14 (the first appearance of sabretooth) back in the day i tried and tried to find that iron fist 15 and couldnt find it. oo well i was really die hard with any xmen cross overs. seems im missing out on something im not sure what everyone is referring to when they say comics on CD and then say only so many on hand.??? you able to download whole issues of comics onto CD? if its just a scan of what you already have i can see that, but seems everyone talking like its 2 diferrent things.

think my oldest issues ive got is king-size bullpen book Marvel Collectors item Classics #1 1965. others are uncanny x-men # 11 1965, detective comics #362 1967, lol...and Batman # 192 1967

capt it up
I have a few thousand. between 2000 and 4000

Thunderstrike
I have 263 on my compy.

Also, could someone help me sift through some possible PIS on the Mider vs Capt It Up thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.