Hulk vs Venom, and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Who Wins

The True Fear
Hulk

jollyjim311
while wolverine and venom wouldn't work well together, i'll still give it to them.

jinzin
venom and wolvie gets my vote... if hulk's THAT much of a threat the symbiote might just take over wolverine.... especially since it has no sentimental bond to it's hosts anymore... i think between wolvenom and hulk.. wolvenom wins...

Wynndar
When Mindless Hulk was destroying a whole state I wish the Avengers had simply known about Wolverine and Venom...where the combined effort of Dr Strange, Vision, Herculese, Namor, Thor, Ironman, and Wonderman ended up just sending him to another dimension...they could have simply brought the real heavyweights: Wolvie and Venom there to have it out with him.

long pig
Strange could have ended him in the first 20 seconds if he didn't care for Banner.

Strange spent the whole time searching for a dimension to throw Hulk in that wouldn't kill hulk or eat him.

Wynndar
What the f**k? ..................................................And Hulk still beats these two.

jinzin
not likely...

Wynndar
Jinzin has spoken!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.