This seems awfuly familiar..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
Doesn't Bush'es descion of trying to get Hariot Myers into the supreme court remind you of when Quin Gon Jinn tried to get Anakin to become a pandawan?

The conservatives are like The Jedi, hesitant, calling Bush out on this being a dangerous choice do to the unceartainty. Just as The Jedi were very slow to let Anakin in as a student, and perhaps even hesitant, she is a former liberal, just as Anakin had alot of fear and anger residing in his soul..

Rush Limbaugh said it was weakness on the president's part, to calm down the left and yet get a right-winger on the bench. So bassicaly for the sake of argument and possible defeat, went with a half-ass Republican.. In SW terms the president's weakness would be said that the darkside was clouding his better judgement..

But like Quin Gon Jinn, George Bush seems ceartain Harriet Myers will bring balance to The Force.. Only time will tell.. May The Force be with them.. cool

Shakyamunison
No.

tabby999
i like how you read into it, even if i dont like the movies. well done good sir

ElectricBugaloo
the religious right love miers, apparently.

they think she is going to be in the scalia/thomas mold. God help us.

Darth Jello
why are all your threads so dorky they make me want to slam my nuts in a toilet seat?

ElectricBugaloo
lol @ GOP revolting

Echuu
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Doesn't Bush'es descion of trying to get Hariot Myers into the supreme court remind you of when Quin Gon Jinn tried to get Anakin to become a pandawan?

The conservatives are like The Jedi, hesitant, calling Bush out on this being a dangerous choice do to the unceartainty. Just as The Jedi were very slow to let Anakin in as a student, and perhaps even hesitant, she is a former liberal, just as Anakin had alot of fear and anger residing in his soul..

Rush Limbaugh said it was weakness on the president's part, to calm down the left and yet get a right-winger on the bench. So bassicaly for the sake of argument and possible defeat, went with a half-ass Republican.. In SW terms the president's weakness would be said that the darkside was clouding his better judgement..

But like Quin Gon Jinn, George Bush seems ceartain Harriet Myers will bring balance to The Force.. Only time will tell.. May The Force be with them.. cool

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.