Kurt Vonnegut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedAlertv2
Anyone ever read his stuff? I finished Slaughterhouse 5 and thought it was very interesting

RedAlertv2
stunning response

kohl
i enjoy his short stories. welcome to the monkey house was very amusing. my other favourite is mother night. he's very clever.

Clovie
I've read some of his stories. very good indeed.

OU1313
I'm a big, big Vonnegut fan. I started with Breakfast of Champions and fell in love with his style. I went on to Slaughterhouse 5, then Sirens of Titan, so on and so forth until I found Bugumbo Snuffbox (his short stories from college), grantd not his best, but a wonderful way to see how a writer developed. Most recently he released "A Man Without A Country" and it was just a fantastic read. I finished it in under two hours and I reccommend it to anyone interested in the way the world is working right now.

He's an amazing voice and I'm glad we have someone like him still alive and writing to share his thoughts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.