Sorry a thousand times but I need you guys to help me out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Yeah, well, here at theforce.net some folks (probably Anakin fanboys) are trying to tell me Anakin (ROTS) would beat Mace. Please kick their asses.

So guys, who'd win in the following duel: Anakin vs Mace (ROTS) and why?

Deus Ex
Wow. People like that exist?

Look, Anakin could only hang with Obi-Wan for as long as he did because he was angry beyond belief. That was the height of his rage and the height of his swordsmanship.

Mace Windu put Darth Sidious, someone Anakin couldn't hope to contend with, on his ass and saberless in under two minutes.

Tell those fanboys to quit riding Anakin's sack and to realize that he is VERY fallible and doesn't have a head for battle like Obi-Wan and Mace Windu do. Period.

Admiral Akbar
Man, I feel sorry for those people, just dont post on that site. It only leads to anger and frustration. I wouldent want to deal with a bunch of Anakin and Obi wan fanboys who think they can rule the universe, as well as defeat Dooku and Mace? Bull..#$

Illustrious
It's pointless, those are simply fanboys who are incorrigible. They watch the movie and can't wrap their head around their favorite character.

Admiral Akbar
That is one of the reasons Im on this site instead of that one, or any others. People here use logical thinking not like those absurd sites.

Deus Ex
Definately.

jollyjim311
don't even try to be nice to them. i have a tendency of trying to put in my opinion while trying to appeal to others. just tell them that anakin would last a minute and then be dead. open up a can of verbal whoopass.

Deus Ex
lol

Tell them that Jocasta Nu could whup Anakin, then ask them to disprove it.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Deus Ex
lol

Tell them that Jocasta Nu could whup Anakin, then ask them to disprove it.

yeah, and tell them to do it without using the words "chosen one"or "prophecy"

DrDoom101
give them the link to this thread

Deus Ex
No, that'd be too cruel. They'd explode or something.

Admiral Akbar
lol, Z0Mg its impossible. ROFL but he already did, I read his post people are reading this as we speak,.

Deus Ex
Good. They should know that we think they're morons.

And they should be certified by the state as Card-Carrying morons. That kind of ignorance shouldn't be allowed to operate heavy machinery or breed, really.

Admiral Akbar
I cant stop reading what they post I have this urge to just register and bit3ch at them. They deserve to be owned.
Janus you would be best for the job.

jollyjim311
well, in that case...shifty
anakin would lose to jabba, no it would take salacious crumbs help to take him. mandalore would beat him up. anakin is a bad swordsman. he sucks. guess who i am, hint:i have no arms, no legs, i suck, and i fell onto sharp rocks and caught on fire.

jollyjim311
that was my right to be freakin retarded and stubborn to all the anakin fanboys. i had reserved that right so many times before.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by jollyjim311
well, in that case...shifty
anakin would lose to jabba, no it would take salacious crumbs help to take him. mandalore would beat him up. anakin is a bad swordsman. he sucks. guess who i am, hint:i have no arms, no legs, i suck, and i fell onto sharp rocks and caught on fire.

0Mg this is a hard puzzle. Lets see, no legs and arms... hmm I still dont know. Fell onto hard rocks and caught on fire. Oh yeh thats that twerp anakin! He was pwned 4 times by his master, for every leg and arm missing.

jollyjim311
well, technically one was his masters masters master, but it goes to obi by default (i have no logic to question so just try to mess).

Deus Ex
Yeah, his great grand master pwned his ass once, and then his master punked him again.

Anakin gets to park close to the Sith temple now because he's Darth Handiman!

Woot!

Veneficus
Anakin fanboys = shit

Admiral Akbar
great grand master= yoda?
Yoda beat him in a rival? 1v1?

DrDoom101
stupid fanboys...KMC vs. TheForce.net. we seriously need dantheman

Deus Ex
Yeah, Yoda beat everyone all at once. Didn't you know that?

DrDoom101
listen to this "I wanted to see Anakin fight some jedi, say Anakin v Aayla and Skaak Ti, or Anakin vs Plo Koon and Ki-adi-Mundi."

Veneficus
Originally posted by DrDoom101
stupid fanboys...KMC vs. TheForce.net. we seriously need dantheman

You have been here for less then a month...how do you know who dantheman is?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Veneficus
You have been here for less then a month...how do you know who dantheman is?

before i registered, i browsed the forums as a guest

Admiral Akbar
Same here. Just noticed someone used a quote from Nick Gillard to support his argument, God help him..

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
great grand master= yoda?
Yoda beat him in a rival? 1v1?

he meant dookmeister.

ps. this forum makes me smile. probably because when i read this i think of anakin bashing, and put it in a literal picture in my head.

pps. it is MI-GHTY HAN-HARR doing the bashing

Deus Ex
lol!

Han-harr Pwn!

Ludo... smash!

Fanboy.... post!

Admiral Akbar
Or this guy.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Or this guy.

oh dear god take the picture away it looks like my Kotor 1 character

Admiral Akbar
Thats what happens as a result of Vaapad and killing Sidious.(new script)
Oh and anakin! stick out tongue

Deus Ex
Darth Windu?

Admiral Akbar
Hell yeh.

Sorgo
The only Anakin fans i ever see are FanGIRLS. When you see an Anakin FanBOY, you know they're either gay, or twelve years old.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Darth Windu?

Who, mwah? stick out tongue

Deus Ex
Yesh! lol

Darth Faunus
Lol. Hm. I like that pic. MINE!!11!!!

Deus Ex
that's the pic I used in some of your signatures.

Darth Faunus
I recognized it.

Kam Solusar
ur right sorgo. they are all girls or gay

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Kam Solusar
ur right sorgo. they are all girls or gay

OR THEY COULD JUST BE GOING THROUGH AN AKWARD PHASE RIGHT NOW GUYS, DAMNIT! GIVE ME... I MEAN THEM A BREAK!

Lord Darkstar
Originally posted by jollyjim311
OR THEY COULD JUST BE GOING THROUGH AN AKWARD PHASE RIGHT NOW GUYS, DAMNIT! GIVE ME... I MEAN THEM A BREAK!

laughing lol, wait you are just joking right? *backs away slowly*

Fishy
Come on Darkstar, its not its fault its a girl.

Kam Solusar
RUN!!!!!!...i mean... we are all here to support you through these emotional phases jollyjim

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
laughing lol, wait you are just joking right? *backs away slowly*

your only backing into a corner... shifty

no, yeah, i was just kidding.

Illustrious
Turns out ol' Jolly Jim wasn't so Jolly, or so Jim.

D_CP
Anakin would get killed by Mace, make no mistake about it. They need to open their minds and see that Anakin isn't everything they think he is.

Deus Ex
Same could be said of a lot of people on different ideas.

darthsith19
I did. The one jackass just said ' Wow you got some friends to agree with you, good job. I'm so impressed I'm going to change my opinion. rolling_eyes'.

LOL, this thread is funny. And that guy using Nick Gillard Quotes. I used other NG quotes back at him just now. Lets see what he thinks of that!

Deus Ex
Pwned.

Illustrious
Originally posted by darthsith19
I did. The one jackass just said ' Wow you got some friends to agree with you, good job. I'm so impressed I'm going to change my opinion. rolling_eyes'.

Respond to him with "Wow, you got the illogical monster on your side, awesome!"

D_CP
KMC vs TheForceForums

DrDoom101
Originally posted by darthsith19

LOL, this thread is funny. And that guy using Nick Gillard Quotes. I used other NG quotes back at him just now. Lets see what he thinks of that!

did nick gillard really say cin drallig was second to best? because i can see some jedi being better than him

overlord
zOMG!!!111 elevon! People have opinions???? WTH??
What next? Need help beating up kids at your school who say R2D2 is the strongest? Puleeeassse...

(ignore this post btw!)

Otaku
Anakin Fanboys.Scum of the universe.Probably kiss there Hayden poster goodnight before they got to bed and snuggle in their pink beds with Anakin sheets and pillows no expression

overlord
I am a Dooku fanboy, but nobody knows! I kiss his poster hanging in my room every night before going to sleep. (great information)

Otaku
Originally posted by overlord
I am a Dooku fanboy, but nobody knows! I kiss his poster hanging in my room every night before going to sleep. (great information)

You have a dildo with the Dooku lightsaber handle?! confused

overlord
Nobody noes I am actually pinoccio! I don't need no dildo!
(bleergh, dirty talk, getting out of here sorry)

darthsith19
did nick gillard really say cin drallig was second to best? because i can see some jedi being better than him
Well, second strongest dueler, but no need to tell them that. Anyway, Nick Gillard is an idiot. What he says really means nothing. Anyway, a mod locked that thread, so. I got the last post word, though. big grin

DrDoom101
second strongest duelist? isnt mace better?

darthsith19
second strongest duelist? isnt mace better?
Yes, so is Anakin, Obi-Wan, maybe Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Quinlin Vos (or maybe not). The main point is Nice GGillard is a moron and what he says pretty much counts for nothing (pretty much). But the guys at TFN don't need to know that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.