Xbox 360 screenshots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_shadow
http://www.consoles-games.com/xbox360/liste_galerie.php?console=xbox360

They had Resident Evil 5 last night but I dont know what happen to it. The game looked like one of those movies like the Final Fantasy movie.

Quake 4 and The Elder Scrolls look very interesting. Although Halo 3 doesn't have too many pictures, it looks good in detail too.

crazy_shadow
Found some Resident Evil 5 screenshots on a different website.

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7767/residentevil515px.th.jpg

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/430/residentevil526rk.th.jpg

Just click on it to see it smile

dAngEr_Is_gO!
My brother just showed me the Gears of War trailer for the Xbox 360. OH MY GOD! Still picking my jaw up off the floor

powerfulone1987
So far, I have tried and tried to see a big difference in graphics and convince myself that they are really next generation and a giant leap from what they look like now but I just haven't seen really any difference, yeah the graphics look good, but we already have good looking graphics. The only real reason to buy these next generation consoles is for the new games.

Tru_Slice
I don't know man. I love the Xbox and I actuallty prefer it over the PS3, but they've been letting us down as of late. No hard drive, uncertain game release dates, games?, ect.

We'll just have to see how the framerate holds up. It's all about how smoothly the game moves.

Odie
I got my X-Box 360 ffrom the bottle cap smile

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
So far, I have tried and tried to see a big difference in graphics and convince myself that they are really next generation and a giant leap from what they look like now but I just haven't seen really any difference, yeah the graphics look good, but we already have good looking graphics. The only real reason to buy these next generation consoles is for the new games.

yeah their giong to be like the PC games are now days. Their not going to be like those old ps2 and xbox games. i look back at those and im starting to just say most of them suck in graphics compared to now days. the pc games like doom 3, MOH: "PACIFIC" assault, rome: total war, and stuff like that are incredible. and the xbox360 is going to be able to support that kind of stuff and games that are better. the original xbox made doom 3 graphics look like $#!&. you couldnt throw things off tables any more, the zombies looked gay, and the pixels were seen in the xbox easily.

Zen2nd
Ehhh you know you can just buy the hard drive package instead of the normal one?

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Ehhh you know you can just buy the hard drive package instead of the normal one?
is he talking about the xbox 360 or the original...

Zen2nd
I think he is talking about the 360.

crazy_shadow
well if he is...thers $300 one without hard drive and a $400 with a hard drive...i told gamestop i wanted the $400 one....btw, i filled out an application for gamestop !!!! WOOOOOO....lol

then i put reserve on quake 4....and i got a t-shirt to go along with it!!! here's what it looks like!!

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/3356/tshirt3yo.th.jpg

snake_eyes616
not all that impresive if you ask me.

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by snake_eyes616

^ nintendo nerd..jealousy...ehm....my friend says the same thing and says "nintendo has the best"....

Wolf Dog

same here.

snake_eyes616
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
^ nintendo nerd..jealousy...ehm....my friend says the same thing and says "nintendo has the best"....

dude I hate nintendo. last thing I owned that was nintendo was the NES. and im not one of those sad pathetic Sony fanboys either.

Originally posted by Wolf Dog
same here.

see, he agrees.

crazy_shadow
dude I hate nintendo. last thing I owned that was nintendo was the NES. and im not one of those sad pathetic Sony fanboys either.

then what r ya...

crazy_shadow
http://www.msxbox-world.com/files360/screenshots <--- new link....

snake_eyes616
then what r ya...

a gamer.

crazy_shadow
a gamer.

for....

snake_eyes616
games.

crazy_shadow
games. i meant....playstation, nintendo, xbox, or pc....

powerfulone1987
He's just being funny, he knows what you mean.

Anyway, where are yall going to preorder the Xbox 360?
I have never preordered anything before and I might want to preorder this.

Tru_Slice
I think Microsoft is going in a little over their heads. They're not even sure if PDZ is gonna be one of the first games in the launch day.

And seperate hard drive? The originbal Xbox's hardrive is what made the system better than all the others.

I'm just saying that i'm a little dissapointed in Microsoft for going all Sony on us.

MarioX
It looks okay, not a vast improvement over the original though. PS3 can do better. The graphics are good but not that good.

snake_eyes616
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
He's just being funny, he knows what you mean.

yeah, looks like its not working that well, but I play on the PS2 and PC if thats what you want to know c_s.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by MarioX
It looks okay, not a vast improvement over the original though. PS3 can do better. The graphics are good but not that good.

We're at a point, now, where that doesn't really matter, though. Xbox 360 has good enough graphics for me. It depends on the games now. yes

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by MarioX
It looks okay, not a vast improvement over the original though. PS3 can do better. The graphics are good but not that good. id have to agree with u thinkin that about the pics...but i just watched some trailers on some of the xbox games...and they're like 10x better then the pics to tell u the truth, quake 4 looks like a reallife type of thing just instead ur in first person and actually controlling it. i swear im dying to get that game.

yeah, looks like its not working that well, but I play on the PS2 and PC if thats what you want to know c_s. some people say its not true but do u agree that doom 3 looks way better on pc then it did on the original xbox? lol

crazy_shadow
lol wo those ppl that say it looks same as the old xbox are freaking stupid. i just read up like 10 reviews on the video for the systems and it gives a comparison on them. the original xbox only has a memory of 64MB...thats lower then my pc which is pretty sad. and the xbox360 has a memory of 512MB which is 4x as much as my pc. dude not many computers at all have 512MB memory lol. That's a hell of a video card.

JKozzy
I beg to differ; mine has 1024 MB. 512 is pretty much the bare minimum on RAM these days. The new Windows, when it comes out, will require 2048 MB to run stably.

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by JKozzy
I beg to differ; mine has 1024 MB. 512 is pretty much the bare minimum on RAM these days. The new Windows, when it comes out, will require 2048 MB to run stably. I'm not talking about physical DDR RAM. I'm talking about Video Ram. They don't make Video cards with 1024mb of Video memory yet. Unless you have a drop on the market, which I would love you to share with the rest of us. Oh...and the New Windows? Requires 512mb of RAM to run on, *not* 2048.

JKozzy
Oh, thought you meant the system memory, my b.

And Windows Vista, yes, will require 2 gigs of RAM to run in its full potential. Lesser systems can get away with a gig. The bare minimum is 512, yes, but it will run so cruddy, it wouldn't be funny. Never judge on minimum requirements.

crazy_shadow
Oh, thought you meant the system memory, my b.

And Windows Vista, yes, will require 2 gigs of RAM to run in its full potential. Lesser systems can get away with a gig. The bare minimum is 512, yes, but it will run so cruddy, it wouldn't be funny. Never judge on minimum requirements. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/windowsvista/evaluate/hardware/vistarpc.mspx#EEAA

it takes 2ghz for OPTIMAL performance, but that much memory is unnecessary and a waste of money. Vista will be plagued with all the annoying little bugs that all of Microsofts OS's have when they're first released. 512 is recommended, not required. for superior performance, 1ghz is sufficient

some of the tech forums say that for the best performance, 2ghz is what you need...then they go on to say that it's unnecessary to run the operating system.

JKozzy
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/windowsvista/evaluate/hardware/vistarpc.mspx#EEAA http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2005/09/07/vista_hardware_reqs/

crazy_shadow

JKozzy

crazy_shadow

JKozzy
Yeah, and Vista ain't final, so it doesn't matter what he has now, there's nothing for Vista to be able to do. Guess you guys aren't gamers.

crazy_shadow
not gamers while we are talking threw a gamer clan??

i'm not gonna argue bout this nemore, srry >.>

JKozzy
K. Most newer games don't run well on 512 ram these days, I don't see how you expect it to run smoothly. Just because Microsoft babyfeeds you doesn't mean it's fact.

Tru_Slice
Why the hell are you guys talking about Winows? Go make your own forum if you want to do that.

Tru_Slice
I fear that if the Xbox360 makes too many errors at it's launch (hopefully not), then it will use it to its advantage, and correct of all the errors that Microsoft made and release it in the form of a PS3.

Even scarier; that could very well happen.

MarioX
....what? That made... no sense. Did you mean Sony would learn from MS?

Nactous
I agree Its going to be awesome.

Tru_Slice
Yes. I am.

Read what I said, again carefully.

Microsoft COULD screw up (delayed release, bugs, hardware probs, inadequete games), and then Sony would have time (which they already have) , and make sure everything works perfectly on their system.

Xbox360 is being rushed. (to gain an upper hand in the competition)

PS3 is taking its time. (hopefully doing something)

JKozzy
Yeah, the 360 isn't going to reach full potential. This is too soon for it to be out, after the original being the last to come out. Sure the graphics are great, but they can be better, and apparently these consules are (supposed to) last about ten years, before technology advances to make better graphics.

Tru_Slice
Precisely.

I'm not gonna wait a friggn' decade for the next, though.

JKozzy
If the games satisfy, I wouldn't care about getting another consule, personally.

hotsauce6548
Yeah, the 360 isn't going to reach full potential. This is too soon for it to be out, after the original being the last to come out. Sure the graphics are great, but they can be better, and apparently these consules are (supposed to) last about ten years, before technology advances to make better graphics.

Why is everybody worried about graphics so much?

Graphics have gotten to a point where they can hardly get any better to immerse you more into a game. Now it's up to innovation and games. yes

Deano
graphics are nothing to wank over

JKozzy
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Why is everybody worried about graphics so much?

Graphics have gotten to a point where they can hardly get any better to immerse you more into a game. Now it's up to innovation and games. yes I know, I said that in response to those who were saying, oh, wow, these are unbelievable. They're good, but not unbelievable. Personally I hope the Revolution comes out on top. That gameplay looks to be much more unique, and hopefully fun. Graphics aren't everything, true, but many do have that as a key factor when purchasing a system, and I was just saying that if graphical potential really were to be achieved, the consules shouldn't be rushed, i.e. 360.

hotsauce6548
I know, I said that in response to those who were saying, oh, wow, these are unbelievable. They're good, but not unbelievable. Personally I hope the Revolution comes out on top. That gameplay looks to be much more unique, and hopefully fun. Graphics aren't everything, true, but many do have that as a key factor when purchasing a system, and I was just saying that if graphical potential really were to be achieved, the consules shouldn't be rushed, i.e. 360.

I understand what you're saying, but I still believe some people (not you) do, however, place way too much emphasis on the graphics.

Like, "D00d! lo0k at teh tek sPEcs f0r Ps3!!!!!!!1!!!!1 its t0taly g0nna PWN 36o." I don't care about the damn tech-specs. We all know they are all going to be good, so now it's up to the games. yes

And like you said, the Revolution seems to be trying the hardest for innovation right now. wink

Tru_Slice
Better Controler= big grin

I don't wanna be shooting someone in the face with a TV remote, thank you.

Tru_Slice
Can I change the frggn' channel with this thing?

Tru_Slice
No'or do I want to play with a boomerang:

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I understand what you're saying, but I still believe some people (not you) do, however, place way too much emphasis on the graphics.

Like, "D00d! lo0k at teh tek sPEcs f0r Ps3!!!!!!!1!!!!1 its t0taly g0nna PWN 36o." I don't care about the damn tech-specs. We all know they are all going to be good, so now it's up to the games. yes

And like you said, the Revolution seems to be trying the hardest for innovation right now. wink that's the main reason for me starin at 360 .... i also read up that it doesnt have that compadibility to play the old xbox games, but there's a possibility that you can download patches onto the thing to play the older xbox games that were big hits. and i want some of the new games their putting on 360...resident evil 5, quake 4, halo 3, elder scrolls 4, condemned, test drive unlimited, etc. smile they already have lots of games im staring at

JKozzy
I don't see anything wrong with the PS3 controller. There was another picture that showed it proportionally and it looked quite comfortable. The Revolution's controller also has an analog extension which should make for interesting gameplay. You can't judge for sure, none of them are out yet.

Tru_Slice
I sarcastically call it a boomerang, because it is too wide.

It's just Sony's way of saying "We're hip, we're cool!" without considering how impractical it is.

JKozzy
As I said, the proportional shot I saw, with it in someone's hands, looked quite comfortable and usable.

Tru_Slice
This thing looks A LOT more comfortable:

StinkFist462
you're joking. right?

JKozzy
Originally posted by Tru_Slice
This thing looks A LOT more comfortable: In your opinion.. erm

Tru_Slice
I'm just saying that the controller is a little ridiculous looking.
Can't argue with that.

StinkFist462
would you rather play with a boomarang or a weird fat unearthly shaped thing?

JKozzy
Can't argue that the 360 controller also can be seen as ridiculous looking, either.

StinkFist462
can you show a pic? im too lazy to look and i cant recall what it looks like.

Tru_Slice
Well, that settles it. I like the 360 controller, and you like the PS3 boomerang.

Tru_Slice
And stinkfist likes to pick a fight.

StinkFist462
its more a debate, but i guess its a "fight" in noob talk.

JKozzy
That's what forums are for, debating. Nobody has the same opinion, Tru, and you can't force them upon others.

Tru_Slice
(*sigh*) Stinkman, you use "noob" in every other sentence. Why?

StinkFist462
cause you are a noob.

Tru_Slice
I'll just accept that as immaturity.

StinkFist462
accept it as the truth, you've been here not even 3 weeks.

JKozzy
A bit off-topic, but what kind of SW movie are you editing, Tru_Slice? I make SW music videos as a hobby, pretty fun stuff.

Tru_Slice
Well, God Bless your experience in a forum. thumb up

Tru_Slice
I'm making my own movie, not really having anything to do with the movies or EU, just sabers and friends, who suprisingly, are not "noobs."

But that's another thread. smile

JKozzy
Is there one on it? stick out tongue

*xbox 360 shot. i am on topic* stick out tongue

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7628/892/1600/Xbox%20360.jpg

crazy_shadow
wow lol lots of debating in this thread, first graphics, 2nd windows, 3rd controllers, 4th whose a noob...wats next big grin

crazy_shadow
Is there one on it? stick out tongue

*xbox 360 shot. i am on topic* stick out tongue

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7628/892/1600/Xbox%20360.jpg wher's the pic its a red x LOL

Tru_Slice
For laziness' sake:

Tru_Slice
This:

Tru_Slice
Forget it, I'll start a new topic on it.

crazy_shadow
oh smile

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by Tru_Slice
Forget it, I'll start a new topic on it. hehehe

JKozzy
wher's the pic its a red x LOL http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/1323/redx1jw.jpg

crazy_shadow
http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/1323/redx1jw.jpg hmm i hate it when i get those red x's and their for no reason....wierd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.