The story of the Tree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MattC13
Write a story about the first tree. Oh and put a Happy Dance at the end! big grin

mysterio69
so, like this tree was really small at first, and then it grew bigger. the end. Happy Dance

Sir Mist
Oh man, I saw this tree. The end Happy Dance

mysterio69
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Oh man, I saw this tree. The end Happy Dance
oh come on, sir mist. where's the heart? where's the character development? stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Ok, so there was this tree called Bob, and he was emotionally scarred from the violent abuse his father gave him from birth, he took drugs, drank alcohol, cut himself at night until one day he couldnt take it and decided to fight crime. Late one cool, dark Saturday night around 8:04pm, he made himself a nice black camo outfit and went out to stalk this shrub who he found out was actually his mother's sister's neice's best friend's boyfrind. So he came up behind AND STABBED THAT MOFO SHRUB shock

The end Happy Dance

mysterio69
blink didn't think you'd actually do it. but that was quite an emotional rollercoaster. well done, sir.

Sir Mist
Yeah, there was a sequel but its rated R so we wont go there...

mysterio69
it's better to leave it to the imagination. and i was hoping to see sometree sex scenes. oh well.

Sir Mist
Well...there was this one scene....pretty rough...involving his mother and this gang of bushes.....nasty stuff....we'll leave it out, or maybe censor it..

mysterio69
well, can i have the unedited copy?

MattC13
anyway my story. A dancing banana named JimBob Happy Dance saw a brown twig with a face eek!. Happy Dance dancing and eek! grew around the world. Happy Dance

CherryTopper
there once was a girl form nantucket...Oh sorry wrong thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.