Pirates Of The Caribbean!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

potcluvr
Hey y'all i am new hear and i would like to tell y'all that my favorite movie of ALL time is PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: THE CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL! Okay i want to tell you about my first experience with this movie in 03, when it came out

Well i was 10 years old (13 now) and when I first saw the trailer i was terrified and swore i would never see it. Well, I was stuck with my former step mother and brother, and they wanted to see it.
I was throwing a temper tantrum cause thats how bad i did not want to see it. But they MADE ME. I remember sitting im my seat and my legs were shake-ing. And the split second the movie was over i was literley in AW of how good it was. At this poit i had NO CLUE who Johnny Depp was (sadly) but i found out while the credits wer rolling. I immedietly became a HUGE johnny fan! Since then i have seen this AMAZING movie over like 30 or 40 times.....what can i say....I AM OBSESSED Happy Dance laughing big grin

Cinemaddiction
POTC has an entire forum. Just look for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.