Blackbolt vs. Champion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
If an elder falls out of space and there's no sound in space, will anyone hear him fall?

thesilverspider
if they both written how they supposed to be then it will be a fight but a well written champion takes black bolt any day of the week scream or no scream

Khellendros
Meh. On paper, Champion sounds incredibly impressive but he's just not in my opinion. Scream + antimatter bomb should be enough to take him out.

thesilverspider
cause writers messed him up worse then apocalypse

Wynndar
quasi-sonic scream isnt actually sound

long pig
Champion is too invulnerable to worry about BB's scream. Thanos was blasting him with cosmic power and slugging Champ their whole fight and Champ never expressed an iota of pain.

If they both are well written, it's be a good fight, but champ wins 8/10

Khellendros
Originally posted by thesilverspider
cause writers messed him up worse then apocalypse
I agree. The guy should be a HORRENDOUS threat. I mean, he channeled his entire portion of the Power Primordial into making his body the perfect engine of combat. His body runs on NUCLEAR ENERGY for f*cks sake. But, like so many other comic characters, he's a massive powerhouse who is constantly getting punked.

Anyways, a full on scream to the face should put even Champion down for a while.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Khellendros
But, like so many other comic characters, he's a massive powerhouse who is constantly getting punked.

By f*cking She-Hulk... mad

Khellendros
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
By f*cking She-Hulk... mad
laughing laughing laughing
Hey! She trained for TWO WHOLE WEEKS man!! Give the girl a break!

long pig
In Thanos' Quest, Champion is seen on a planet that has massive amounts of some sort of very very valuable mineral, the planet has been at war for thousands of years with other planets.

Champion is there fighting EVERYONE from the planet's own people to the people trying to conquer the planet. And he kills them all.

Millions of superhumans with tanks and battle armor and nukes, and Champ just takes them all on without using weapons.

long pig
In the She-Hulk comic, She-hulk had to plead to LT to depower Champ.

So, Champ was stripped of all powers even his power primordial....but he still should have won.

Khellendros
Originally posted by long pig

So, Champ was stripped of all powers even his power primordial....but he still should have won.
She didn't have to plead, he was just breaking the rules. Still, it was odd that she caught it when Adam Warlock didn't. Also... I don't think he was stripped of his Power Primordial, just the Power Gem, since no weapons or other enhancements were allowed.

long pig
Are you postive?

Because that makes it simply stupid....more so than before.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Khellendros
laughing laughing laughing
Hey! She trained for TWO WHOLE WEEKS man!! Give the girl a break!
That's right...

Man, if only the Thing had done the same before fighting with the Champion...

Khellendros
Are you postive?

Because that makes it simply stupid....more so than before.
Pretty sure, yeah. And yes it was dumb, but thus is the tragedy of the Champion.

joesha28
If everyone did the same thing before fighting Champ. Champ will be toast i think. That's how he's projected.

joesha28
Even Aunt May could best him in h2h!

leonheartmm
champion is just about the weakest elder there is, he was even defeated by she hulk , not that that was correct writing, but still, he wont survive blackbolt's scream.

the Darkone
Champion of th Universe would kill Black Bolt in H2H combat, you are talking about Black Bolt who is 200-300 years old as The Champion is 2 billion years old and has been fighting ever since. A well written Champion will kick everybodys a$$ in H2H comabt, even with out his power primordial will crush Black Bolt. The Champion can't die by no means what's so ever curse by death, the champion has learned over thousands of fighting styles and mastered them.

He should have lost to the She-hulk bad writting once again, even the second time she would have gotten laid the f**k out even thought that's my girl she has no chance in hell.

kgkg

LT had nothing to do with it.

Cham couldn't use his power gem( rule shit) , and he didn't use PP cocky mofo

radioboy121
Originally posted by leonheartmm
champion is just about the weakest elder there is, he was even defeated by she hulk , not that that was correct writing, but still, he wont survive blackbolt's scream.

I think the Obliterator is the weakest. Without his weapons, he is nothing.

Big deal about how long they've existed. Time doesn't always bring wisdom and a number of the Elders are actually not very smart (most couldn't figure out their own soul/infinity gem). In H2H, Champion hardly ever has a good showing. It makes me wonder that instead of him being underrated, he's overrated? Lastly, as specified in Thanos Quest, the Elders are not immortal per se, but just extremely long lived, which was demonstrated when Thanos temporarily aged the Runner.

Blackbolt would probably prevail.

kgkg
1) Elders are emortal , Thanos stated that , and it's a well known fact that Death won't take them in.

as for H2H

Champion defeated all the marvel heroes with his power gem, and PP(a force of creation itself)

radioboy121
Originally posted by kgkg
1) Elders are emortal , Thanos stated that , and it's a well known fact that Death won't take them in.

as for H2H

Champion defeated all the marvel heroes with his power gem, and PP(a force of creation itself)

On the contrary, Death took several. Inbetweener came into the picture and I guess "sentenced" them and Death killed the ones there. Can't remember their names (one had a blindfold).

As to Champion on Contest of Champions, he didn't want to fight Hulk and I would be a bit more impressed if he took all of them at once. He also got pawned by Silver Surfer later and with some enhanced bracelets of his he later acquired (but without Power Gem), he only stalemated Surfer before being pawned with one hit by Drax. Surfer got more from a fight from the "Midnight Sun?" who had the skills of a deceased martial artist taking a cyborg body created by the Kree.

kgkg
death took them what issue.

that's why they lived after the Galactus ordeal

he defeated Hulk , Drax , Adam , BRB , SS

with power gem and PP in She-Hulk

and when Drax k.O Champ he had the power Gem , and Drax is already above Hulk's level without it.

radioboy121
Originally posted by kgkg
death took them what issue.

that's why they lived after the Galactus ordeal

Silver Surfer issue 17. I think this is the 2nd or 3rd series (around the time Galactus and Inbetweener fight). The Trader, Astronomer and Tailor are the Elders.

He got KOed by Drax who showed no fighting skill other than smashing Champion to the ground. There was no skill in Champion that SHOULD be there. That's what I'm questioning and has no relation to Drax's strength.

kgkg
i have the issue , but it is death herself that takes them.

They were not killed by others

ohh u mean skill wise , well he is consedered the best in that department thoughout the universe.

read She-Hulk pretty recent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.